Erin Lee and the Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped eating her, much to her disappointment, and looked at her in surprise before smiling. “Now, that’s more like it,” he said lustily, then dove back into her pussy, his tongue working with even more enthusiasm than before. She felt herself thrusting her hips up to meet his mouth, screaming and groaning as she felt herself nearing her first real orgasm.

Then he bit her. She screamed in agony as he sank his teeth into the tender flesh around her clit and tried to pull away from him, but he held her like a steel trap, unable to move an inch. She closed her legs around his head and grabbed a double handful of his hair, trying to pull him off of her, but it was like trying to move stone. When the pain began to fade she was able to catch her breath somewhat.

“Why?” she gasped. “Why?” He didn’t answer, but his grip on her loosened and he stroked the underside of her thighs, causing her legs to relax a little. Gently, he began to suck, licking her clit while drinking her blood, racking her body with wave after wave of delight. Like it had with her tit, it felt like he was touching her from the inside as well, pleasuring ever inch of her sensitive pussy.

She came with a scream and flooded his chin with her juices, and then he immediately sucked her into another body-shaking orgasm before detaching himself from her clit. He lifted her ass and spread her legs, then began licking her crack from the ass up, lapping up every drop of her cum and then sucking it from her hole, his tongue like a tiny dick as he stabbed it into her. She suddenly needed to feel his cock inside her, hard and eager. Who gave a damn if he was cold?

He left her pussy and began licking his way back up her body, lingering at her tits and then nuzzling deep into her neck. She grabbed him by the shoulders and made him look at her, his face wet and shiny with her juices. “Fuck me,” she pleaded.

“What?” he asked, taken aback.

“Fuck me,” she repeated, reaching down to take his stiff dick in her hand and rub the head against her opening. She couldn’t believe how wet she was. “I need it.” she moaned. He hesitated, looking down at her, his eyes indecipherable. For a moment she feared he would refuse, but then he eased forward, popping the head of his cock into her tight pussy. She was so wet that he slid in without difficulty, although she was by no means used to anyone of his size.

Spreading her legs as wide as she could, Erin Lee let him drive into her clear up to his balls. She arched her back and tossed her head from side to side, screaming between great, gasping breaths. He lunged into her, fucking her for all she was worth until the bed creaked and pounded against the wall. Once, she felt his dick swell and throb like he was going to come, but then he slowed his rhythm and leaned forward to suck her nipples, occasionally tickling he clit with his finger until she was wound tight as a spring and ready to explode.

“Oh, shit! I’m going to come,” she screamed and he immediately hammered into her at top speed, his hips flying and her pussy screaming with ecstasy. She grabbed his shoulders as the greatest orgasm she could ever imagine rocked her forward and into him. He grabbed her and came, the sensation of him pumping cum into her most private place nearly driving her to come again. They gasped for breath, holding each other like lovers until grew limp and slipped out of her, then they lay back on the bed, their conflict forgotten, for the moment.

She glanced at the clock on her bedside table, surprised to see that it was almost five in the morning. They had fucked the whole night away. She should be getting up for work in a half hour, but had the feeling that she would be calling in sick. He noticed her looking, and then clock, and then jumped up, like he was late or something.

“Where are you going?” she asked lazily. Such wonderful sex had put her in a very good mood.

“I have to go,” he said distractedly, heading for the door.

“Don’t go,” she said, “I might want to go for round two in a minute.” He stopped half-way to the door, paused a moment, then turned and looked at her in dismay.

“Go to hell, bitch,” he said suddenly. “I have to go.” But he didn’t move.

“Well, fine then, go,” she said angrily. Now he started for the door, almost desperate to get out. “Wait,” she called, and he stopped in his tracks. She narrowed her eyes as he stood there, his hands trembling. “Come here,” she said finally and he obeyed, his pale face going completely white as she gasped in surprise. “You have to do what I tell you, don’t you? Answer me.” she said when he didn’t respond.

“Yes,” he said reluctantly.

“Why? Answer me.”

“Because I fucked you. The moment I stuck my dick in your pussy, I became your slave.”

“So why did you do it, if you knew that this would happen?”

“Because, you wanted me to. After what I did, it was the least I could do. Now, let me go. I promise, I won’t ever come near you again. I won’t bother your family, your friends, your cat, just let me go before it’s too late.” he begged.

“You mean, before the sun rises. That part of it’s still true.” he nodded slightly. “So, not to give you any ideas, but why can’t you just kill me to be free of this curse?” He turned his head away from her and looked at the floor.

“I promised you I wouldn’t, and whatever else I may be, I am not a liar.” She stood and pulled the sheet off the bed, wrapping it around her naked body.

“So, I could tell you to go stand on my front lawn until you are burnt to a crisp, and you would, rather than break your promise?”

“Yes,” he said, looking up into her eyes. “Just because I am evil does not mean that I am without honor.” She nodded slowly, turning her back on him to think about this extraordinary turn of events. Before, she had been subject to his every whim, and now, he was subject to hers. Very interesting.

“I won’t kill you,” she said suddenly, turning around to face him. “nor will I keep you here until your life is in danger. I will let you go in a moment, because you have broadened my horizons and shown me what sex can really be like. I appreciate that. However,” She began to pace a circle around him, measuring her words slowly with ever deliberate step. “you did hurt me, and for that I will make you pay.” She heard him groan. “I order you not to engage in any sort of sexual activity of any kind from now on. That includes, but is not limited to, humans, animals, inanimate objects and self-gratification.” He stared at her in horror.

“But, but that could kill me,” he stammered. “You can’t.”

“I just did,” she answered. “But wait, there’s more. There is one exception. You can relieve you sexual tension with only one person: me. Is that clear?” He stared at her for a moment.

“You bitch,” he said finally, but he was wearing a quirky half-smile on his face. “I hope you know what you’re getting yourself into.” She shrugged.

“We’ll see. You can go now.” He looked at her and shook his head slowly, then turned and headed for the door again. “Oh, one more thing.” The vampire looked back at her and arched one eyebrow. “I forbid you to ever hurt me again.” A sad sort of smile moved onto his lips.

“I wouldn’t have anyway.” And then he was gone.

12