Erin' s Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do need "this" I thought to myself. "Fuck.... I need it too". I moaned with pleasure at the feel of her wet pussy.

My mouth, feasting on her breasts, followed the path taken by my hand.....

I shifted my body downward, spreading her legs until I my face was inches away from what had to be the most beautiful pussy on the planet. Small, blushed in dark pink, delicate lips glistening in her heat, my tongue touched her strong young thighs and traced the outline of her pussy before following the curve of her sex to her other thigh.

Erin's knees drew up and her chest rose, her hips sinking into bed. I looked up between her breasts at her beautiful face and found her eyes... staring back at me in lust. Her face was flushed as she licked her suddenly dry lips.. Her arms extended down to me taking my head between them, her fingers playing in my hair.

I touched my tongue to her pussy lips....and again....

"You are delicious Erin." I said, my eyes glancing up to see a quick smile then her eyes closed and her head arched back as my tongue began a long slow lick up her gorgeous slit before dancing around her clit.

Her breathing increased and when my lips sucked gently on her clit....and my fingers deeply probed her beautiful, wet pussy.

She began to moan...... "Make me cum, Oliver..... Make me cum!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh........ I need this so much........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

First two then three fingers began to fuck her delightful pussy in earnest. She was squirming around on the bed, her moaning and begging becoming louder and louder.

"O-O-Oliver...... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her hands were now gripping my hair, holding my mouth on her clit, my tongue licking and drilling it.

And then she exploded...

"A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" she screamed..Her body was jerking underneath me as four fingers of my hand expanded and probed her cunt, her hands alternately pulling my mouth off and back on her.

Erin was not done as she pulled at me "Fuck me! I need you to fuck me Oliver!" she panted.

I slid up her little body, feeling huge over her. My cock was feeling huge as well.

I pulled away from her clutching hands and sat back.... Grabbing her thin legs and holding them up and apart. She quickly grabbed them and pulled them down, exposing her swollen and open pussy and her winking asshole.

I positioned my cock against her pussy and thrust deeply into her. It was hard to believe this pussy had given birth.... It gripped me like some warm, wet glove. I left it deep in her, grinding my hips against her crotch.

I put my hand on her mound, my thumb rubbing her clit.

"Fuck yeah!" she moaned through clenched teeth..... "I knew it would be this good!"

I began to piston my hips into her. I suddenly realized I hadn't thought to use a condom... hell, I didn't even have a condom!

I kept fucking her but asked, probably a little too late: "Are you on the pill? Are you safe?"

Her face was beet red, a blush covering her neck and chest. I wasn't sure she heard me as she bucked upon back against me, biting her lip.

"Do you know I always wanted to fuck you?" She said, looking me dead in the eye, even as we continued to fuck.

My mind was totally scrambled at this point and her question in response to mine left me even more confused..... but the sensations raging from my cock quickly took prominence again.

"Will you fuck me in the ass, Uncle Oliver" Erin asked, through clenched teeth....

This request seemed like an answer to all kinds of questions.

I slipped my cock out of her wonderful, tight pussy..... and sat back, the sweat dripping off my face.

She looked so fucking hot. Still holding her legs, her red face staring at me with open lust, her hips were still moving almost reflexively, expectantly.

Her pussy was red, swollen and wet. Looking straight at her, I stuck my two, then three fingers into her pussy and twisted them. Her own fingers flicking at her clit as she stared back at me.

I took my fingers wet from her pussy and began to work them into her tight little ass; incredibly tight. I am not John Holmes but this was going to be interesting.

"Do you have any lube?" I said.

Erin just shook her head and smiled at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

She just nodded at me smiling.

I pulled my fingers out, spit on them and smeared the spittle on my cock head, already glistening with pre-cum and her pussy. I positioned my cock against her ass and pushed against her tiny hole.

Her ass resisted my cock but with a sharp gasp from Erin, it slipped past her sphincter pushed deep in her ass.

"FFFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" Erin cried, her eyes closed, her face wincing in something other than pleasure.

I held my cock still to give her time to recover but Erin began moving her hips against me, her hand now a blur on her clit.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned.

"Fuck my ass! God, I love it!" she shouted at me, her eyes open again staring at me with a determined look on her face, a sheen of sweat on her forehead.

I heard myself moaning as I felt her ass squeeze my cock. "Ohhhhhh fuck......."

I started fucking her ass but now my age was finally overtaking my lust..... and I stopped.... Panting....

I slowly maneuvered around until I was spooning her, my cock never leaving her ass.....

I began pumping her ass again.

"Come here baby..... on top." I said pulling her light thin body easily onto me as I lay on my back. She swung her leg over me, not letting my cock slip from her ass.

She began to impale her ass up and down on my cock as soon as she was looking down at me on her knees and hands.

I tried to grab her bouncing tits as she banged her ass on my cock, my hips trying to time my thrusts to her much more rapid ones.

"FFF-F-F-F-F U-U-U-U-C-C-K-K-K" she said, her voice bouncing with her ass. I moved my hand down between her clit and my body and began rubbing her as she had been doing before.

"F-F-F-F-U-U-C-C-C-K-K I AM CUMMING!" Erin moaned......

'AAAAGGGHHHH!" I added as I could feel my own cum rising on cue. Something fucking erotic about a woman cumming.....

"OOOOHHH OOHHH OOHHH!" Erin moaned again, her ass clenching my cock, my hand still rubbing her clit until she grabbed it, holding it still as she ground against it.

"UHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." I moaned, my cum filling her ass as it sucked my cock dry.

Erin finally collapsed against me and I held her in my arms as my cock finally slipped from her ass; squeezed out with the cum I left there.

I sighed contentedly as Erin lay her head against my chest.

There was nothing but the sound of our slowing breath..

Finally, Erin pulled herself on her elbows against my graying chest and smiled at me.

"So when do you have to leave?" she asked,

"Never!" I replied, "I am never leaving!"

Erin giggled and nuzzled against me. I gently played with her hair.

"Never will come Wednesday morning." I thought to myself and sighed before closing my eyes.

I always loved the mountains.

12