Erindale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apterixx
apterixx
11 Followers

They inserted large, hot, oiled dildos in my asshole and cunt, and Monica lay down right underneath my pussy and started sucking and licking my engorged and unprotected clit. I had never felt anything so beautiful as they increased the sucking of my nipples and slid the dildos in and out in long steady strokes. Because of the intense feeling of fullness in my bladder, I could no longer clamp down on the dildos in my ass and cunt. As hard as I tried, my muscles would not respond, which left my cunt and asshole wide open and vulnerable.

I remember thinking that they were going to stop at any minute now, but Monica just increased the sucking and licking of my exposed clit. The only thing I remember, as I started to cum, is the uncontrolled half scream, half moan from deep in my throat. And just as I started to cum Monica intensified the feelings even more by quickly removing the catheter and covering my pussy with her hand so the stream of hot piss was directed right at my clit, which she then pinched hard between her thumb and finger.

My orgasm was one of those experiences that you could never have imagined in your wildest dreams. After wanting sex for 3 weeks, and then having your whole body stimulated for about 3 hours without being allowed to cum, the sexual energy is immense.

My orgasm felt like it lasted for several minutes, and they just kept on with the nipples, clit and dildos until I was totally exhausted, but my cunt had a mind of its own and kept snapping open and shut as the spasms continued.

I thought my orgasm would never stop when one of the men kneeled on the table and slid his cock into my pussy, and another man offered his cock to my mouth.

I am not sure if my orgasm ever really ended, but the cock in my sensitive cunt made the spasms increase in intensity until I was cumming continuously. Monica made sure by reaching under me and strumming my clit with her fingers, all the while the other women were sucking my sensitive nipples. The hot water must have had its effect because my whole chest and breasts felt on fire.

The man behind me started ramming in hard as he exploded inside me, but before the next man started fucking me Monica reinserted the catheter and started filling my bladder again. The feeling of a new and bigger cock inside me and my bladder making me have to pee again brought me to new heights.

I was screaming and struggling against the bars, as one wave of orgasm after another shook my body. I had multiple orgasms a couple of times before this, but never one continuous orgasm that reached peak after higher peak and never stopped. Monica did everything to increase the intensity.

I didn't know where I was or who I was. The only thing in the world that existed for me was the feeling in my crotch and tits. After a while I stopped responding, but all the stimulation and full bladder had left me wide open with all the raw nerve endings exposed. Every movement of a cock and dildo inside me brought back intense feelings but I could only moan from the pleasure. I could not stop the feelings and had to just let them happen.

I must have fallen asleep or passed out or something, because when I woke up I was in bed with several people sitting around me talking. They looked at me and smiled and one said, "Welcome back to earth".

I was in a complete dream world. They slowly massaged the life back into my strained muscles. They explained that each of them had been through the same experience, and that knowing what pleasure they could give to each other was a strong bond between them. They had a similar experience for the men, that was just as intense, and every so often they broke out into smaller groups and took turns on different nights repeating the initiation rites. This left them all with a sexual experience to look forward to, and re-strengthened the bond between them.

For the rest of the night they stayed by my side, fed me and talked to me about their lives outside the group. They repeated the contents of the agreement I signed. I was never to talk about the group to anyone who was not a member. If I did, I would be thrown out, and would never experience another night like this one. If I stayed part of the group they would support me and be my friends and lovers.

Needless to say, my boss was disappointed when I told him I couldn't find any information about Erindale.

apterixx
apterixx
11 Followers
12