Erin's Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Consumation of her marriage.
1.4k words
4.27
26.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shynet
Shynet
3 Followers

The exhibitionist in him.

Lord Robert pushed in against his new wife revelling in the tight wet tunnel he’d just invaded the juices making his way far easier; he picked up the wooden phallus and lodged it against Erin’s ass, Erin’s eyes widened.

“No Sir please not that, not buggery sir” fear filling her voice, her legs still high up in the air, she couldn’t even lean forward to push him off her as the phallus was slowly worked around in circles on her anal opening. Slowly she felt her muscles start to relax at the woods smooth texture, and the pressure started to increase, it pushed her wider and wider. Erin screamed and wept, pleading with him to take it out. Robert kept up a steady pressure and pushed slowly inward, he could feel the resistance as she tried to push it out, serving instead only to push it deep into her ass.

Behind the painting Lord Roberts father Lord Arthur watched his son and his new bride, he’d lusted after the girl himself and loved to watch her as she crossed the court yard and in to the woods, he now watched her naked body writhe and contort beneath his son, his son spotted him and yet he could not draw away from the scene before him.

A good job he’d brought Mitchell in with him, he undid his trousers and offered the man of 21 his thick appendage, the man opened his mouth and sucked it in he felt the mans tongue move around his glands flicking it, Lord Albert sighed as he grew even harder in the mans mouth, his son was giving a good show, the mirror placed strategically so he could see all the couple did, he watched the wooden phallus slowly open up the girl rolling the lips of her ass inward, he push Mitchell’s head on to his pulsating cock, making the man bob up and down on his cock as he watched his son fuck both the girls holes.

Erin had never felt such pain, surely no one could bear this, she felt so full surely he would rip her asunder, she tried to push the anal intruder out, but she heard Robert laugh and push the phallus in a little more, he lent over her moving his hips backwards and forwards so she could feel the two rubbing her, Erin moaned, at the pain which, was now turning to pleasure. She felt Robert lick her nipples and then blow on them, they stiffened “You have glorious breasts my dear they are so responsive” Robert moaned in her ear as he thrust in to her.

Robert like to show off to his father, whom he knew had lusted after Erin, his wife, he felt the tight little cunt stretch and flex over him, his big cock loving every minute, he could feel the hardness of the wood in her ass pushing him upward and along in her, he’d bottomed out on her cervix many times when he felt it open and snap him inside, he drove it on into her most secret of places her womb.

Erin felt the bone give and him enter, then she heard it, a muffled groan, someone else was watching them, she felt herself moisten even further as this thought. Robert pounded her like a man driven. Soon she felt a tingling sensation one she had never felt before start in her neither region she clamped on to him her muscles rippling she cry out not in pain but in the ecstasy she felt.

Arthur felt the man’s fingers invade him and he let out a soft muffled groan sheesh the man is so accomplished. He felt the long fingers stroking his prostate soon his man hood was near bursting point, he patted Mitchell’s head to gain the man attention and whispered for him to fetch the a servant girl whom he’d had his eye on for sometime. The girl was a handsome wench in her own way but somewhat a flirt and was well known in the village.

The man quietly got up a bulge in his breeches telling Arthur that the man had enjoyed himself immensely. The door opened and closed quietly and some minutes or was it seconds later re-opened emitting the buxom serving wench he had requested. He raised her skirt and pulled down her bloomers, opening her buttocks and pushing forwards all the time watching his son pound his new bride’s virginal passage. He slowly watched the scene in front of him unfold, he pounded the girls vaginal passage just as his son was doing all to soon he'd cum not even feeling himself do so as he was so wrapped up in the scene of his son and his new bride. He watched his seminal fliuds roll out of the girl as he diddled her clit.

Robert felt his orgasm start at his toes and the proceeding up through his whole body. He felt himself start to cum in Erin’s tight passage swelling even more if that was possible, depositing his warm sticky fluid inside her.

Robert stopped moving and taking all the pleasure to himself, revelling in his orgasm as he could feel every spasm and squirt rocket through his cock and into Erin’s cunt finally as he grunted and pushed the last of his sperm into her. He lay there for a while, revelling in the warm feeling of Erin's cunt. "Now you are truely my wife Erin, and no anulment can be made of our vows".

Time at Court

Lord Robert had to visit the court to pay his respects to his monarch, he looked forward to showing his new bride off and had been coaching her in the way to behave at court, what was ate with what cutlery etc. With a typical meal been 14 courses of food long was not unheard of and Erin was dreading it.

Robert and Erin travelled to London where Robert called in the finest dress makers and had them reveal as much of Erin as was decently possible, her cleavage swelled above the dress and Robert could not take his eyes from her he dressed her perfection with emeralds and diamonds.

The carriage arrived around the front of Lord Albert’s residence, and Robert handed his wife up into the carriage ready for the court they rode in the carriage Robert felt under his wife’s dress, she was wearing underwear, Robert was incensed “You disobey me my wife?” Erin looked up a blush crossing her pretty pale features.

“Yes my Lord you see it is the King” Robert threw back his head and laughed, Robert knew the King as they had studied together.

”Take them off the King won’t mind in the least my dear Erin, or do you want another round with the phallus?”

Robert had taken to training Erin with the wooden Phallus by leaving it in her and making her show it to a male servant or even to his father who would pat it and make Erin jump.

“No sir I’ll take them off” Erin stood up in the closed carriage and slide them down, her buttocks in Roberts face.

“Stay there” Robert licked and caressed each buttock and then slowly opened them, he slid his tongue over her anal passage flicking it and darting every now and then into it slightly. He heard Erin gasp, Robert felt himself swell, but forcing him to leave it until he had her later in his bed chamber, Robert pulled her skirts down and sat her beside him.

“Good my Erin” Robert his wife’s neck, “Soon my wife you will be the toast of court, and I the man who will metre you out”

The gates to the palace loomed up ahead with the black and gold iron work sparkling in the sun, the guards stood in their royal red uniforms, guns at the ready. Robert’s carriage stopped and he showed them his invitation, and on the carriage went into the portico frontage, Robert got out and took Erin’s shaking hands and walked her up the steps.

The doors opened and imposing footmen, stood on either side.

After a while the dinner was announced and Erin’s head swam with all that she had met. To her astonishment and that of most of the court Erin was seated on the King’s left her husband on the Queen’s right at opposite ends of the table.

The first course was served and then a hand was placed on her leg, Erin jerked upright from her concentration of the cutlery, the King winked at her and lifted her skirt a little more and felt her thigh soon he had arrived at the damp curls between Erin's legs. Erin blushed.

Shynet
Shynet
3 Followers