Erin's Newest Escapade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"She was and she is, but tonight's all about you and I," Erin told her. "I want for the two of us to go back to my place and roll around naked and do all sorts of fun, naughty things to each other."

"Oh God," Felecia moaned. "Do you know what you do to me?"

"No, what?" Erin teased.

"Reach under my skirt, no one can see," Felecia breathed. Erin did as her new friend told her and could feel the moisture seeping through the girl's tiny thong. She stroked it with one slender finger and pulled it away, licking it in a lewd gesture.

"Let's get the fuck out of here," Erin told her. "It's time for me to fuck your brains out."

The taxi practically flew back to Erin's home and the cab driver refused a tip. Erin got his number and promised him an autographed photo in a few days. She and Felecia were in each other's arms the second the door closed behind him.

"I have a small confession," Felecia breathed when she broke her passionate kiss with Erin.

"I hope you're not married, but I won't mind being your little girlie-fling," Erin told the blonde, her own voice grown husky with desire.

"No, that's not it," Felecia smiled. "You're ... I mean, youwill be ... my first time with another woman."

Erin was slightly stunned by that as Felecia had been so openly aggressive in her pursuit. She was also flattered, so she pulled the slender blonde close and said "In that case, I'll have to make it extra-special for you and blow your fucking mind."

Erin decided to begin slow and began undressing the pretty blonde. Then she began a full-on assault on the younger girl, attacking her tiny, slim body with hungry kisses and caresses. Felecia whimpered and her legs almost gave out as Erin attacked her shaven pussy. Her honey flowed like rain and Erin made sure to get as much of it as she could. They hadn't even made it to the bedroom yet and Erin was still fully dressed, yet their sexual foray had begun in earnest. Felecia's hands were running through Erin's thick, dark hair and she was moaning loudly.

"Fuck, oh God fucking DAMN, it's better than I imagined," Felecia sighed as Erin stood up. "I already came once!"

"I could tell," Erin chuckled. "Get that sexy ass of yours in my bedroom and I'll get naked and you can do naughty things to me as well."

"Yes, ma'am!" Felecia enthused, running off to the bedroom. Erin took time to put the blonde's clothing in a small pile and then joined her. Felecia was already strewn across the bed, ready for more play.

Erin wanted to feel the blonde's lips on her own skin now, but knew that all of this was totally new to Felecia. She ran her hands all over the pretty girl's slender legs and took time to appreciate how pretty she was. Once she heard Felecia panting and sighing, she stood up and wriggled out of her dress. Felecia licked her lips at Erin's near-nudity and smiled at her. "I absolutely love that thong," Felecia grinned. Erin had worn a tiger-striped orange thong under her dress, just for kicks.

"You get to take it off, you nasty little whore," Erin teased.

"Yummeeee!" Felecia licked her lips. Erin neared her and Felecia began to kiss her, starting at her ears and working her way down. Erin was shivering with pleasure, the girl might have been a newbie, butday-um, she was good! Erin's body was already on fire with lust and she was barely aware of the thong being gone until she felt a cool gust of air on her pussy. Felecia was blowing on it, it felt good, and then the slender blonde went in for the kill. She began to lick and lap and finger and slurp and anything that came to mind, Felecia was of a mind to make Erin cum. She achieved that a lot sooner than she had expected to and Erin was stunned herself to see what a natural little pussy-eater Felecia was.

The girls tumbled together and began kissing again, bosomy brunette against willowy blonde, tits mashed together, lips seeking and demanding satisfaction. Their love play remained soft and gentle, although there still remained a sense of urgency to it as well. They tumbled around and touched and fingered and screamed out from time to time. Erin showed her friend how hot it was to rub their cunts together in the scissors position and she also enjoyed a lustysixty-nine with her newest sex toy. There was a sense of fun and playfulness about it all, as evident from the fact both girls kept on their sexy high heels. Erin had a lot of orgasms that night, perhaps even a few more than she had enjoyed with Steve. It was also a lot of fun teaching Felecia about being bi-sexual and the girl took instruction well.

Felecia insisted on making breakfast for them the next morning before she left for work. Erin wasn't working until the next day and she wondered if perhaps she should look for some more fun or just take a day and rest? One thing she knew was as much as she loved traveling and making new "friends", there truly was no place like home!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12