Erin's Ride On my Lap

Story Info
John's bro is moving and his gf chooses to sit on his lap.
3.1k words
4.24
193.5k
175

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy23r23
Guy23r23
45 Followers

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. When I grab it I look at the screen and see it's my older brother Zach.

"Hello"

"John thanks for answering I know it's early."

"Yea yea what do you want Zach? I want to get back to sleep."

"Ok I'll be quick then, you know Erin and I are moving from our apartment to our house right?"

"Yea and?" I said tired.

"Well Erin's brother can't make it out to help us today, so we were hoping you could possibly come out and help us move some stuff cause it's a lot of heavy stuff and I don't want Erin to get hurt lifting it."

"There's no one else that can help you move it? I was planning on going out with some friends since we just graduated."

"No I already asked everyone else they all have to work please, I'll pay you if that's what you want."

"No no I don't want your money I'll help, I'll just have to meet up with them later or a different day."

"Thanks, you think you could be here maybe around 11?" Zach asked.

"Yea I'll be there, I'm going to go back to sleep right now it's 8 o'clock."

"Alright thanks John, sorry for waking you up."

"Yea ok later."

I dropped my phone back on the dresser rolled over and fell back to sleep.

About 10:30 I pulled into Zach's driveway I didn't see his car so I parked my car in the back and walked around to the front door. When I got to the door the screen door was already open and the door was unlocked so I just walked in like we have always done at each others house.

When I walked in the house I heard music upstairs so I walked up the stairs and to the room I heard the music. I knocked but no one answered so I walked in. When I walked in Zach's girlfriend Erin was packing boxes on the other side of the room. Guess she couldn't hear me over the music.

Erin was 26 very slim with a small firm ass and what looked like maybe a B cup bra size. she had long blonde hair and just beautiful overall.

"ERIN!!" I yelled trying to get her attention.

Erin jumped up holding her hand on her chest. " Oh my gosh you scared the fuck out of me John".

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you, I knocked on the door but you didn't say anything."

"Oh sorry just trying to focus on packing this stuff up before Zach gets back with the truck." She said still holding her hand over her chest and breathing heavy.

"Doesn't look like that much stuff left to pack up, everything downstairs was packed you need me to take anything downstairs?"

"Um yea actually can you take these two boxes over here downstairs. And while you're downstairs can you run in the basement and grab the laundry basket with the clothes in it?"

"Yea." I'll be right back

I grabbed the boxes took them to the front room then headed to the basement. When I went to go grab the basket I saw a pair of panties on the top. I picked them up and it was a red lace thong. I held it to my nose and sniffed you could still smell Erin on them, it had a faint smell of must but also the greatest smell I've ever smelled before.

I stuffed the panties in my pocket, grabbed the basket and ran up to the front room and sat the basket down. I ran back up to the room that Erin was in.

"Erin I don't think those clothes were washed there isn't a washer or dryer down there."

"Yea I know I was suppose to wash them yesterday before the washer and dryer was taken but I forgot. Where did you put the basket?"

"Oh I just left it by the front door, is that fine?"

"Yea that's fin.." Erin was cut off by the loud honk of a truck outside.

She looked outside and saw that Zach was back with the truck "guess it's time to start filling up the truck." She said.

She walked out the room as I followed, we meet Zach on the front porch.

"JOHN you made it" he said.

"Yea told you I would be here."

"When did you get here?" He asked surprised I came on time.

"Oh I think I got here exactly at 10:30. So can we get this over with?"

"Yea lets do this." Zach said.

Two hours later the truck was filled with everything we could fit but Zach came out with a bunch of boxes.

"Where do you expect to put those?" Erin asked.

"I'll put them in the middle seat of the truck." Zach answered.

"Where is John going to sit then?" Erin asked confused.

"Well I can just take my car Erin it's no big deal."

"See Erin everything is ok." Zach said.

"No John's not going to drive we asked him to help not use up all of his gas, maybe we can squeeze in the passenger seat if that's fine with you John."

"Yea I guess that's fine." I replied.

Erin got in first and I squeezed in next to her. When I went to shut the door it hit my leg and wouldn't close.

"Guess he is gonna have to take his car Erin." Zach said proving his point.

"No he doesn't I can sit on his lap if it's ok with him."

"Well is it ok." Zach asked.

"Yea Erin doesn't look like she weighs much."

"Thank you, I only weigh 105 pounds. She said.

Erin stepped out of the truck so I could get in first, when I settled in she climbed in and sat on my lap. "Am I hurting you John?" Erin asked.

"No I'm fine Erin you are really light."

Erin's firm ass felt great on my lap. The only thing between me and Erin's ass was her thin short jogging shorts and my pants. I looked up and the only the you could see Zach's forehead over the boxes. Zach started the truck which was loud. "Settle in it's going to be a long ride." Zach said.

As soon as Zach pulled out of the driveway Erin slightly bounced up then fell back on my lap softly. With every bump Erin's ass pushed into my lap harder causing my cock to get harder every time. After a few more bumps my cock was poking Erin on her ass. A few minutes later I felt what seemed to be Erin grinding back and forth on my lap.

At a red light we came to a hard stop so I wrapped a arm around Erin's stomach and another arm on her back causing her to lean forward.

"Ohhhh" Erin said as I started sliding back and forth underneath her.

"Everything ok over there?" Zach asked worried.

"Yea just wasn't paying attention when the truck came to a stop." Erin replied.

I moved my arm off of her back while she leaned back. "Where's my panties John?" She whispered in my ear. I stopped grinding against her as she continued on. "I know they were on the top of the laundry basket and when I carried it out to the truck they weren't there. Did you take my panties John?"

I started grinding against her again "what can I say I'm a horny 19 year old and you're sexy Erin, you smell great by the way. " I whispered back to her.

"What are you two talking about over there? I can't hear anything over the truck." Zach asked.

"I was just making sure John wasn't uncomfortable over here." Erin responded.

"Oh is everything ok cause we can take a stop." Zach added.

"No everything is fine we can keep going." I said afraid we would have to stop.

With that Zach turned the radio up and watched the road carefully.

"I want you John." Erin whispered while slowly licking my neck. "Not sure I know what you mean Erin I respond slightly moaning.

"Pretty sure you do John". She said slowly moving my hand to her inner thigh. I sat still for a minute not believing what was going on. Then slowly began to slid my hand closer to her crotch as I got closer and closer she opened her legs more and more for me to touch her.

I finally reached her crotch and started rubbing her crotch, "Can't really feel your fingers maybe you should get in more" with that she grab my hand and moved it to the waistband of her shorts. "Try in here John."

I moved my hand into her shorts and down to her crotch I could already feel a wet spot on her panties. "How's this" I asked as I slowly started to rub her pussy through her panties. "This is much better" she whispered starting to lightly bounce on my lap. I slowly slid her panties out of the way and and covered my hand in her pussy juices. I pulled my hand out of her shorts and up to her mouth "taste yourself". She took my fingers into her mouth and sucked off all the juices "but wouldn't you like to taste it" she said moving in for a kiss. We locked lips and immediately I could taste her sweet pussy. Her tongue penetrated my mouth fighting my tongue for control. While kissing her I quickly shoved my hand back into her shorts and rubbed her pussy quickly through her panties.

She moved her hand on top of my hand and pressed harder causing me to press harder on her mound. I sped up my assault on her pussy causing her to gasp and moan it loud.

"What's going on over there?" Zach asked confused.

"Ohh it's... huh nothing Zach I had just wow um I hit my head on the boxes when we turned the corner." Erin replied trying not to sound to obvious that she just had a orgasm.

"You ok Erin we can stop if you need." I said knowing what was going on.

"Yea if we need to stop for a little we can." Zach added still oblivious to what was going on.

"No, no need to stop I'm feeling great." Erin replied while turning to me and winking.

"Ok if you say so Erin."

Erin turned to me and whispered "I think I owe you now."

"I think I know a way you can pay me back." As I spoke I grabbed on Erin's waist and started to pull her down on my cock through our clothes.

"I was hoping you would say that John." Erin lifted up just enough to pull her shorts down but lift her panties on.

"Forget to take something off Erin?"

"No I think I should keep them on I'm super wet and a gusher and I don't want anything on his seats it might be to obvious, but you forgot to get you're pants off?"

"Oh yea lift up a little?" As she lifted I unzipped my pants and pulled them down with my boxers to my knees and sat back down.

As Erin sat down I positioned my cock to be right in the crack of her ass. "Wow that's big John!"

"Um what's big?!" Zach asked confused.

"That dead animal on the sidewalk back there, did you see how big it was?" Erin said trying be discreet.

"No I wasn't paying that much attention."

" I don't think you want to see it, it's pretty big."

"Can't believe we are doing this with your boyfriend in the seat next to us." I whispered to Erin.

"Well believe it cause it's going to happen." With that I started sliding my cock back in forth in her crack." This feels great Erin."

"Yea bet it'll feel better inside of something." Erin replied. As soon as she said that I had her move so I could adjust my cock to her crotch and started to hump up and down grinding my cock on her mound through her panties. "Mhmm this feels good, mhmm omg mhmm". Erin started moaning.

"What's that Erin?"

"I'm humming the song that's on the radio Zach could you turn it up?"

"Yea anything for you Erin, you know I forgot to tell you I love we are moving" Zach said still completely oblivious.

"Oh I love this too it's so great ohh gosh." Erin was having a conversation with her boyfriend, my brother about me grinding my cock on her pussy.

"Yea it's great Erin this house is gonna have all new pluming, electrical wiring and everything."

"Yea cause there's a leakage that gets pipes all slippery and soaked." As she said that I looked over her shoulder and saw my cock was covered in her juices even though she still had her panties on.

I slid her panties to the side and rubbed my cock along her pussy lips getting it wetter than it already was. Finally when I was ready I I slid the head of my cock into her tight pussy and with one strong thrush I forced the rest of my cock deep into her pussy as she yelled "OH MY GOD, WOW I LOVE THIS CAN YOU TURN IT UP, WOW."

With that Zach turned up the radio unaware I was balls deep in his girlfriend.

I slowly started pushing up in her pussy but wasn't much room to penetrate her so I pushed on her back till she was bent over with her head on the dashboard of the truck looking towards Zach.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ERIN?"

"I'M TRYING TO TAKE SOME WEIGHT OFF OF JOHN BY LEANING FORWARD." They both yelled trying to speak over the radio. Zach just nodded and looked away.

Erin turned around to me and nodded giving me the go to fuck her tight pussy. I lifted Erin up by her ass and slowly started to drop her all the way to the base of my cock.

"You ok Erin you look hot and your biting your lip Erin?"

"Yea I'm fine I am hot though could you roll down the window?" Erin replied.

As the passenger window dropped Erin turned her head towards the window and lightly began to moan out the window. I sped my pace of how quick I was fucking her the quicker I got the louder she got along with the slushing sound my dick was making from penetrating her tight wet pussy. I was just hoping Zach couldn't hear any of this over the loud truck and the radio.

As I let Erin down I whispered in her ear "you take control sexy".

With that she sat down on my cock hard and began to bounce at her own speed. "Grab my tits John!" Erin turned and said.

I quickly slid my hands up her shirt and underneath her bra and grabbed her size b boobs. I pinched her tiny nipples and twirled on them. Soon she slowed her bouncing and I could feel her pussy start to squeeze my dick hard so I turned her head towards the window, grabbed her by her hips and started to fuck her harder waiting for her to cum. Soon she was moaning loud out of the window as I fucked her harder and harder she finally came and dropped to my lap gripping my dick with a lot of pressure. Suddenly I realized I had made my brother's girlfriend cum with him sitting inches away from me and it was enough for me I shot my load deep in her pussy.

"UHHH OHH." I screamed what seemed like pain but was for pleasure.

" You ok over there John?"

"Yea I'm fine... just huh... had a cramp...on my leg but it went away quickly."

"Erin that was great!" I whispered as she slowly pulled my now soft cock out of her pussy.

"Hey um John I'm not on the pill, I didn't know I was going to be fucking someone other than Zach."

"So you're saying I might have just gotten you pregnant?! Why didn't you tell me you weren't on the pill?"

"I didn't know we were going to do this plus I wasn't really thinking about it until you came inside of me!"

"You know what it's fine Erin I wouldn't mind being your child's father just you can't tell anyone. Promise?"

"Yea I promise no one will ever know. Unless we agree with on telling someone."

"Alright that's fine Erin. Make sure Zach doesn't find out."

"Hey guys we are almost there, we are right around the corner. About time right!" Zach said as he turned the radio down.

"Actually I'm fine I think the ride was great, it was just long enough that it was fun." Erin spoke happily while trying to squeeze the last tiny drops of cum out of my flaccid cock.

"Oh that's good to hear I guess same for you John?" Zach asked.

"Yea it was a great ride but very hot."

"Yea it did start to get hot in here good thing we put the window down. Later you guys are gonna have to tell me what you guys were talking about I couldn't hear anything over the truck, the radio and the wind blowing in the open window."

"Well ohh...." I felt the wind hit my soaked crotch when Erin got up to put her shorts on. She reached in my pants pocket and grabbed her red thong that was in her laundry basket earlier, wiped her pussy juices off of my crotch and stuffed them back in my pocket.

"Think you should keep those so you can remember this day forever."

"Oh believe me Erin I'll never forget this", I told her as I pulled up my boxers and pants.

"Hey John you was about to say something but stopped for some reason." Zach spoke breaking what he thought to be silence cause he could not hear our conversation.

"Oh yea I was just going to say we were really only talking about things we saw during the ride." I replied with a slight giggle in my talk.

We finally pulled into the driveway of Zach's new house. As we were climbing out of the truck I slapped Erin on the ass "maybe more later?"

"Are you trying to get me pregnant?" She asked laughing

"Yes I want you to have my kid and Zach to believe it's his."

"We will see later if you're goo...." Erin was cutoff by Zach walking around the truck.

"Time to get this done I guess?"

Continue?

(Leave tips please of what I should do better, add or take away)

Guy23r23
Guy23r23
45 Followers