Erin's Stud

Story Info
Lonely wife finds joy.
1.3k words
3.94
92.3k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin could not believe her eyes. He was standing there naked with his enormous penis erect and waiting for her. This was beyond anything she had ever imagined. It was nearly a foot long and at least seven inches around. He moved his hips closer bringing his gigantic member to her face. She gazed up and down the enormous shaft, mesmerized by it's size. She closed her eyes and clasped it with both hands pressing it against her check to feel the warmth. Her hand could not even fit around his beautiful thick cock. She rubbed it up and down her face in awe of this magnificent penis and the stud she knew was about to please her. She had always been a size queen, but this was her first time to be with a genuinely well-endowed man.

Her husband John was an airline pilot and was away frequently. They lived on a small farm outside the city where he was based and she grew lonely from time to time while he was away. Erin had a very high sex drive and as a newlywed she had expected to be fulfilled more often than her husband's schedule would allow. She loved horses and had recently purchased one. The stud in her hands was the driver who delivered her horse. She had been very attracted to him when they first met but nothing came of it. This day however he had dropped off another horse at a nearby farm and stopped in, he said, to check in on the horse he had delivered earlier. Her husband was away for a few days and she had invited him in. She had been getting ready for a jog when he came over and was in her running clothes. Her thighs were absolutely stellar and at her height of five feet ten inches she had always been told to be a model. She looked amazing in her running shorts with her beautiful thighs in full view. She had a very athletic body and she enjoyed wearing shorts to catch the men looking at her perfect legs and shapely ass. Her rear end was as tight as a drum and she looked better than anyone when she wore a thong, which she did frequently.

Now however all she cared about in the world was this magnificent cock in her hands. She rarely gave oral and had only given it to her husband on a handful of occasions. She had always disliked the taste and found it degrading to have a penis in her mouth. This was going to be an obvious exception. She was on her knees at the foot of her bed worshiping this amazing stud. She kissed the tip of his rock hard penis and felt the dew on her lips as she pulled back. She then licked the head with her clammy tongue and took it in her mouth. She couldn't fit much of it in because of its size but she was enjoying herself. She felt the juices from her sopping wet pussy begin to run down her inner thighs.

She stroked the base of his cock with both hands and moved her head further down. It was the ultimate front row seat on this stud and she was thrilled to have him in her mouth. She took him in deeper until she felt it pressing against the back of her throat. She then slowly began moving her head back and fourth. She felt his strong hands on the back of her head as he pulled her in closer, forcing her to swallow more of his gigantic cock. She almost threw up when suddenly she relaxed her gag reflex and allowed it to go down her throat like a big piece of sausage.

This was her first deep throat and he obviously approved of her work. He sighed and leaned back and told her it felt incredible. She was thrilled to know that she had pleased him and visions of him coming over every time her husband was away flashed through her head. She continued deepthroating him for a few more minutes until she felt she couldn't anymore, and then told him she wanted him inside her, fucking her dripping wet shaved pussy. She climbed on the bed and rolled on her back. He crawled up the bed to meet her with his massive erection pointing at her. She gazed up and down his perfect athletic body and rubbed his chiseled stomach with her eager hands as he hovered over her. Her heart was pounding and she felt him lay his gigantic cock on top of her exposed, wet vagina. The base of his cock was directly on top of her clitoris and she could feel his balls near the opening of her pussy and anus. The tip of his penis was almost to her belly button. He kissed her again and began rubbing his enormous member up and down her clit. She began to rock with him and pulled him in tight. He whispered to her asking if she was ready. She gave a nervous nod and braced herself for what she knew was a life changing decision.

She felt the head on the outside of her vagina and he began to slowly thrust inward. It stretched her vaginal walls to their limits and she softly told him to slow down. He kissed her lips, pulled back, and then gingerly went in a little deeper. She could not believe the sensations. The feeling of his massive cock pushing ever deeper made her wetter than she had ever been before. His gentle in and out motion felt unreal. She could feel her sex juices flowing and easing his entry. She had never known what other girls meant when they said they saw stars but now she fully understood. The room was spinning. His immense penis was reaching places she didn't think possible.

They kissed and rocked in motion during the greatest experience of her life. He was fully inside of her filling her with his giant cock as far as it would go. She could hear the squishing sound his penis made as he moved it back and fourth inside her dripping pussy. As she built towards climax she grabbed him tighter. Her vagina was burning with pleasure and she held her lover close. Her pussy began to spasm and clench it's vice grip around his giant cock. She was cumming harder than she ever had in her life. His unbelievable manhood satisfied her beyond her wildest dreams.

As she was in the last throws of her earth shattering orgasm, she heard a slight grunt and felt his cock begin to pulsate. He flooded her womb with his hot cream and she loved the sensation. Each spasm brought more and more of his thick cum into her and she imagined this man pleasuring her every night for the rest of her life. After he finished pumping her full, he slowly slid his mammoth member from her soaking wet pussy. She felt his thick fluid inside of her and wondered if she would become pregnant by her stud. She and her husband had been trying to conceive but with his crazy work schedule they had not had sex for three weeks. Her vagina was still quivering with pleasure from her lover's giant penis.

He rolled onto his side and put his arms around her. She could feel his warm member lying across her hip. She felt her juices mixed with his ejaculate running down the lower part of her stomach as it dripped from his penis. She even loved the smell of their act. She leaned into him and kissed him on the lips. Erin had been fully satisfied and knew she wanted this hung stud in her life for a long time.