Erin's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was one who liked to tease; she was almost through the first song entirely before she had removed the dress she had been wearing. Her hips held Landon's gaze captive and it was not long before she was totally nude before them. She danced between Landon's legs for awhile, moving up and down, teasing him to no end.

But the real tease began during the fourth song when she worked her way to Erin and focused her attention on her. She moved in time with the music and kept inching herself closer to Erin's body. She put her hands on Erin's legs and helped her slowly uncross them so Lori could dance between them. Erin was a bit worried with how wide her legs were apart in a skirt, but no one was watching them and Lori took up all the space in between anyway.

Erin lost all sense of time as Lori danced. She was riveted by the woman's movements, how similar they were to her own when she danced, how her body was so similar, it was like watching herself dance in a mirror almost. Erin found that she was flustered and turned on immensely by the show and after a few more songs, she grabbed Landon's hand.

Lori finished the song and asked if they'd like anymore and Erin found herself speaking in the same husky voice she had used earlier.

"As much as we love this Lori, we need to leave, I think it's time for me to dance for Landon at home and then have him fuck my brains out." Erin couldn't believe what had just come out of her mouth, she only rarely was that graphic with Landon, but Lori simply smiled and said she love to see them again sometime. Landon tipped her very well and the two got up and moved for the door.

They quickly retrieved their car and sped off into the night, hoping to catch as many red-lights as possible to get home faster.

"I can't believe that was you talking in there dear." Said Landon as he tore through the streets.

"I can't either to be honest with you; it felt like it was someone else talking there, but it is the truth." It certainly was the truth all right; Erin needed Landon's cock inside her, as desperately as she had ever needed anything in her life.

She eased back in her chair and imagined Landon on top of her, slamming his cock into her over and over, making the bed rock back and forth. She let herself keep daydreaming and this time did let her hand slip under her skirt. She was beyond teasing, just brushing past her clit almost made her cum immediately. She eased her finger onto it, and let the orgasm start again.

She writhed in the seat as Landon tried to watch as he drove, he heard her moans and grunts as he knew she was coming hard on her finger. Erin lost total control and one orgasm slipped into another and another, until it felt like she was having one massive one. She screamed and jerked her hips, her pussy walls contracting down upon themselves, but soon they'd have something to clamp down on.

This seemed to go on forever and for no time at all and before too long they were at their apartment. Landon parked and let Erin collect herself before they tore out of the car and up the stairs. Erin had thought earlier of teasing him with toys for a long while, and sucking his cock, but they could do that later, she needed him in her immediately.

They closed the door quickly and Landon pressed her against the doorway and began to kiss her. She wrapped a leg around him, like she had done many times before when they were like this, and started tugging at his pants.

"I need you to fuck me, here, now!" Her voice was possessed; the nymphomaniac had taken control of her. She undid his belt and began bucking her hips against his crotch. Landon pulled at her panties, and they came off rather easily, and he brought them to his nose. He inhaled deeply and enjoyed smelling her scent. He licked them, like he enjoys doing occasionally, something that makes Erin even wetter knowing that he enjoys her taste so much. She had his pants around his ankles, and was working on his briefs, she needed him now.

Landon helped her get his briefs off and offered to move to the couch but she simply grabbed his cock and wrapped a leg around him again. She eased the head just inside, and let Landon slam the full length of himself quickly in her.

Erin almost passed out, it felt so good. She loved his cock, she loved to be fucked more than anything, she could orgasm best from penetration, unlike most women. She wrapped her other leg around him, and Landon held ass and drove himself into her over and over.

Erin had been waiting for this all day and let herself enjoy fully, she kissed him deeply for a time, but mostly she needed her mouth to try and breathe. Moans came cascading out of her mouth and when she could find the words, she encouraged him to fuck her harder.

Which he certainly did. He drove her up against the door repeatedly, rattling the hinges as he slammed himself fully into her, he was babbling almost, talking to her as he worked, but Erin didn't hear anything. She let herself go fully, and enjoyed the moment, her body seemingly only her crotch.

They carried on like this for some time, not a lot, both were so hot that they were both on the brink of orgasm, and Erin's came first. She held onto Landon tightly, screamed his name and his pussy walls were finally able to clamp down on his cock. Her body went numb, she only felt the intense pleasure and her walls clamping his cock, nothing else on her body was even there. Her eyes were closed and if she could find her voice, she would have screamed, but all that escaped was a small shrill noise.

Feeling his wife come, Landon lost all control and let his own orgasm begin. It seemed to build up from his balls and the waves of pleasure cascaded over him as the pleasure moved to his cock. His entire body went rigid just before his cum shot into his wife. From there he moaned loudly and enjoyed the feeling of his cock pumping his wife full of cum. His whole body shivered with pleasure and he rode the wave as long as he could before his cock ran out of juice.

It took them both a while before they were able to even open their eyes again. Erin let herself unwrap from him and put one leg on the ground. Landon kissed her deeply, and his cock shrunk and slipped out of her, she lowered the other leg and pulled him close to her. She could feel his cum dripping out of her body and down her fishnets. She would clean them later, and scoop up a little for herself maybe. For now, she just held him; glad he enjoyed her surprise and told him to get ready for Round 2 as soon as they recovered because she still had the bedroom to show him.

12