ErinSue

Story Info
Meet ErinSue.
1.2k words
3.23
3.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way we had kissed on our two previous encounters meant that we both knew today was our day. She excited me and riled something inside of me that I was no longer able to control. My penis had hurt from our previous encounter purely from being erect the majority of the time. Today was DE day.

I met Erin at a convenient meeting point straight after work having spent practically the whole day erect thinking about her. We kissed upon greeting and we walked to our first bar of the evening. Instantly comfortable around each other, we held hands across the table as we drunk our pints of beer flirting and making eye contact.

Having finished our drinks and moved on, we walked across the city through the back alleys and we were all over each other. Neither of us wanted to stop the kisses as we kissed passionately and intensely with the occasional use of tongue. One bar later we were uncontrollable with her legs laying over mine as we were all over each other, kissing her neck and lips, both enjoying every moment. Our thoughts were not occupied with our drinks. A passer-by knocked on the window as if this was some form of exhibitionism, to which neither of us seemed to care about. Perhaps we will come back to that topic on a different day.

This turned out to be our final bar. We had become like two uncontrollable animals. She wanted me and I wanted her: it was as simple as that. We both lived relatively near each other and so 'walked' back the same way together, kissing intensely against several flat and office entrances on the way in the narrow streets. What could have taken twenty minutes at a stroll took forty minutes due to the necessity to be all over each other. My cock already hurt from being hard for so long and had managed to unpop my trouser's middle button. I could sense how wet I had made her and without doubt she could feel my rock hard prick as she kissed me and clung close to my body.

At a point where each of us would separate we stopped to kiss. With every signal possible, it was a straightforward process: do you want to come up? With that, we were inside my apartment building. Three flights of stairs without a lift does prove to be difficult when you already want each other so badly. We stopped on each flight of stairs to satisfy each other's desires not to be apart from each other.

We made it back to my apartment and went straight to the bedroom. Erin sat immediately on the bed which I had made before coming out, just in case one thing would lead to another. I walked over to Erin and practically jumped on top of her, forcing us into that familiar position of dry humping and kissing at the same time whilst lying down without being able to take each other's clothes off to satisfy your urges. The kissing was intense however it was evident that we both craved so much more.

As our sexual energy had previously suggested that things weren't going to be problematic, taking each other's clothes off took no time at all. Between standing up and sitting up on the bed we were both without the majority of clothes in no time at all, except for my boxer shorts and her thong.

Whilst keeping those pieces of underwear on, it enabled us to teach each other even more as we stood up. I had full access to trickle my finger along her pantie line and she was able to feel my bulge through my boxer shorts, which didn't have the kind of restrictions that trousers did, as you can imagine.

Having lost the battle with myself to tease her any more, I allowed my middle finger to caress Erin's already enlarged clit. She responded well with her breathing becoming much heavier, lightly moaning as her kisses became much more intense.

I allowed my finger to move down and touch her pussy, a key moment for males as we discover what the pussy is going to be like. Guess what? It was perfect: soaking wet yet tight.

As I continued stroking her clit, her responses became too much as her groaning oozed with pleasure. I kissed her neck and worked my way down to her breasts, pulling her up to sit up so I could take off her bra. It was difficult to believe that Erin could get any more attractive however this was hot: pierced nipples. I couldn't wait to suck on her luscious breasts which weren't too small nor too large. They were the perfect size as one would fill my hand as I picked the other one.

After a couple of minutes, I gave in and worked my way down to Erin's perfect pussy. I kissed her along her pantyline and drew her thong to one side with my mouth, allowing my tongue to find her clit in the process. She tasted amazing and responded with deep groans of approval. I occasionally stopped to re-explore this beautiful human being that lay beneath me...kissing her all over...spreading her pussy juices all over her body.

The moment of truth arrived as I couldn't last any longer. I brought myself up from her pussy for the final time and allowed my cock to position itself on Erin's clit. I resumed kissing Erin's face and neck, allowing my cock to slide down towards her entrance. I could feel her juices that had started flowing and still continued to do so.

My bellend found her entrance without either of us having to do anything. I felt a hand grab my cock and give me a gentle tug before gripping slightly harder as if to give me a signal that it was time to enter.

The initial struggle was perfect: not too long and not too short as my throbbing cock was able to bury itself inside Erin within about five seconds. We resumed kissing and even from underneath me, Erin was able to guide my cock with her bottom half to satisfy her G spot. It felt like we were gliding, without any difficulty through this incredible moment of intimacy.

All I wanted was to pleasure her, so I moved my hand down to her clit, allowing my cock to be guided by her pussy. Within minutes this became too much and I felt Erin cum on my cock, before she picked up the pace beneath me and had a full body orgasm.

I took my cock out and moved on to my back. Erin got up and sat leaning next to me, stroking my cock and using her pussy juices and cum as lube, teasing me with those pierced nipples. Within seconds, her tight grip had me climaxing all over myself and all over her hands and breasts. We both collapsed, with Erin falling on to me and licking my cum off my body before we both fell asleep tangled .

We went again in the night and again before work and she still tasted amazing...ErinSue, I will never stop wanting you.