Eris's Golden Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"That's enough I hope . . . For your sake," Tavros said as he pulled his cock out of her throat. The suction of it coming free was so great that it almost made Kia vomit, and when the wide cockhead finally burst forth it came with an explosion of spit that drenched Kia's face and chest.

"Be . . . be gentle," Kia begged, humiliated by how pathetic she sounded.

Tavros smirked. "No."

He grabbed her hair and flung her to the dusty ground. She landed on her tits so hard she bounced, and her ass was left sticking straight up. Tavros grabbed her pussy and pulled her ass up by it, plunging two of his fingers deep into her gushing fruit. He propped her up on her knees and planted a foot on the back of her head to keep her from squirming too much. He could have crushed her skull like an egg, so Kia didn't squirm anymore than she could control.

Tavros slapped Kia's ass a few time and then pried her muscular ass open, flashing her pussy and anus to his army. They cheered at the sight of the defeated champion. It was then that Kia felt Tavros push the head of his cock against her tight virgin asshole.

"Wait! No! NO!" Kia screamed. "I . . . You can't . . . I've never taken a man there before! I've never taken anything there before! It is forbidden in Themiscyra!"

"Well welcome to Greece, you stupid slut!" Tavros said as he drove all thirteen inches of his brutal fuck-stick deep into Kia' bowels, and in one stroke shattered her mind and free-will,

crushed her womanhood, ended her Amazonian way of life, and broke her into a submissive whore.

#

Watching their champion get fucked into utter submission was too humiliating and demoralizing for the Amazons to tolerate, and their army broke. More than half of them fled in tears, while the others attacked out of blind rage. They managed to kill a few of Tavros's men, but he quickly rallied his troops to counter-strike, and the mercenaries easily subdued the enraged women, stripped them naked, and fucked each of them just as hard as Tavros had fucked Kia, breaking each of them.

Hours later Tavros's camp was still filled with the deep sexual moans and terrified cries of the captured Amazons as they were fucked into shape, doomed to spend the rest of their lives as concubines and playthings in the cruel world of men, a cruel world that beasts like Tavros thrived in.

Once he had finished with Kia she was practically comatose. Her green eyes were rolled far back into her skull, and her mouth hung wide open. Her pussy and ass dripped with semen, not all of which was Tavros's, and her naked body was marked with dozens of little scores to indicate the number of times she had been fucked. To mark her as a slave she had a thick leather collar affixed to her neck, and each of her nipples were pierced with little barbells with a chain running between them. Tavros was still not satisfied though, and to make an example out of her, Tabros bound Kia's wrists and ankles to a wooden cross, and he erected her atop of a hill overlooking their camp. For miles around, anyone could clearly see Kia's naked body semi-crucified to that cross, and they would know what kind of man Tavros was.

Although the camp seethed with wild sex, and the sweaty bodies of the Amazons were passed around like cheap toys, Tavros was able to ignore it all as he rested. Laying down on a mattress of stolen silk pillows and looted Persian rugs, Tavros looked up at the stars and relaxed his tense titanic muscles, smugly enjoying the way the dim starlight reflected off of the geometry of his chest and stomach, highlighting each and every abdominal. Despite having climaxed within and upon Kia's body almost a dozen times, Tavros was still hard, and his erect cock stood out from his body like a thick tentpole. If he had wanted more sex her could have gotten it easily, either from one of the defeated Amazons, or from Kia a thirteenth time, although he doubt she'd survive another round with him. Tavros could have even gotten pleasure from one of his own men, as he sometimes did for the novelty of a man's body, or to establish dominance over an unruly subordinate. There was nothing like a broken asshole to install a powerful sense of hierarchy between two men.

Tavros didn't seek more pleasure though, he knew that no amount of sex would satisfy him, not for more than a few hours at least. Tavros had come to accept this about himself, that the lust coursing through his mortal form was simply too powerful to ever be fully sated, and like a starving monster hungry for tribute, the most he could do was abate it. It was this insatiable lust that drove Tavros to the battlefield, to war, and to banditry. Where else could a man of his immense appetites find regular meals?

Tavros's relaxed until his pounding heart slowed to a steady rhythm, and his titanic body cooled down, like an immense volcano slowly growing dormant after an eruption, and although he did not plan to bring himself to climax, he casually began to masterbate with both hands, stroking his massive column that was thicker than a spear's shaft.

"Master Tavros," a timid girl's voice called out through the warm darkness.

"Tsoúla," Tavros grunted and leaned up, causing the muscles in his chest to swell up like thunder clouds, and he did not stop stroking his iron cock for a moment. "What is it, girl?"

Tsoúla was a slave girl; a slender twig of a thing with barely budding breasts and a cute but boyish ass. Barely nineteen years old and no more than ninety pounds, Tsoúla was a pathetic excuse for a fuck-toy, but Tavros had taken a certain liking to the waif, although he still vastly preferred a cow with udders. Tavros had taken possession of her after killing her last slave-master, or maybe Tavros had murdered her family, or maybe Tsoúla had just come to camp like a starving kitten looking for milk . . . Tavros honestly couldn't remember. He had fucked Tsoúla into unconsciousness probably a dozen times before he even bothered to remember her name.

Whatever the case, it was obvious to those who cared that Tsoúla was deeply in love with Tavros, so much so that her slender legs shook when she was around him. Tsoúla was so mesmerized by the immense sight of Tavros's erect, pulsating, titanic cock that she lost her train of thought, and almost began to drool. Tsoúla did not worship the gods as a good Greek girl should; the only thing she worshipped was Tavros's massive cock.

"I'll ask you again slave, what is it?" Tavros said with a threatening tone. "Make me ask again and I'll fuck you crippled."

"Oh! . . . Um . . . Sir, some of the men have seen centaurs circling the camp."

Tavros grunted. "We are five hundred men. Those horse-freaks won't attack an army our size without-"

But just as Tavros was about to lay back down and go back to masterbating, he felt a growing thunder in the earth. It was the rhythm of a hundred hoofs beating the ground, stampeding in his direction.

There was a whistling in the air as arrows fell from the sky like rain, killing several of Tavros's men outright.

"Centaurs!" someone screamed.

"Satyrs!" another yelled.

"Nymphs!" one last screamed.

Tavros jumped to his feet with the agility of a tiger, and despite being naked he ran for the front lines. There was no time to gather his armor or weapons, but he wouldn't need them. His body was his most powerful weapon of all.

#

Tavros was proud to see that his men were handling themselves well without need of his command. Already they had formed a defensive shield wall that nullified the centaur's arrows, and minimized the advantage their horse-bodies granted them. A few centaurs were bold (and foolish) enough to charge the wall, but Tavros's men impaled them on spears before any damage could be done.

It wasn't just centaurs either. There were satyrs running around, tossing stones from slings, and stabbing at his men's ankles with little knives. There were nymphs as well, their sensuous bodies dancing erotically on the battlefield, creating a lethal distraction, not to mention their poison-tipped swords.

This surprise attack was concerning, as was this alliance. These races did not usually unite. Without a strong uniting purpose or god to command them, centaurs would not tolerate so many satyrs, and nymphs were more interested in sex than war.

Tavros noticed a centaur that was much smaller than the others, a pony really, and a mare. She was galloping away from the battle, giving Tavros a very generous view of her beautifully formed backside. Her human half was lovely and dainty, with petite but perky breasts and a toned stomach. Her horse half was also attractively shaped (Tavros wasn't ashamed to mention) with a substantially large and curvaceous rump that bounced tantalizingly on her short but shapely legs. Her human hair was bright blonde, as was her mane, and the fur of her horse body was pristinely white, unlike the ruddy brown of most centaurs. She was a specimen of high breeding, and from the swollen look of her very juicy pussy she was also in heat.

"A messenger," Tavros realized. "She must be going to their commander." Tavros turned to his slave. "Tsoúla! My horse! Now!"

"But he isn't saddled!" Tsoúla whined, hiding behind Tavros and staring at his naked butt.

"It doesn't matter! Get my horse now!" Tavros roared, and he delivered a hard spank to Tsoúla's ass so hard she was thrown through the air.

Tsoúla quickly scrambled up, and she led Tavros's warhorse over. Tavros's horse was a hulking behemoth of a beast, a monster, a freak of nature like Tavros himself. The horse was as black as oil and so muscular that its hide looked ready to burst at any moment. The horse's heartbeat was so loud that it could be heard like the beating of a distant drum, and it's breath was so hot that it could scald the skin off of a civilized man. Most pronounced of its feature though (much like its master) was the intimidating size and appalling girth of its penis. All horses had large members, but this horse was burdened with a log so heavy and thick that it must have slowed the beast down, and the sickening heat that radiated from it was hot enough to melt cheese. This was no mortal horse, as any man could see, but the unholy hellspawn of a mortal mare and one of Hades's own steeds.

"Deimos, come," Tavros called his horse, and he leapt upon it even without the help of a saddle. This was how Tavros had broken Deimos anyhow, by riding the hellish steed for three days and three nights with nothing but his naked body to aid him. Deimos gave Tavros the greatest battle of his life, dragging him through valleys and rivers, and even trampling a hydra to death in the process, but by the end of the third night Deimos was too exhausted to continue, and Tavros had won his first steed.

Tavros kicked Deimos into full gallop, and the demon-horse became like living avalanche, trampling an unlucky satyr into paste, and allowing Tavros to take a nymph's head off with nothing but a swing of his mighty fist. The satyr was deader than dead, but even decapitated the nymph would survive. They were more spiritual than corporeal, but she'd be unable to reform her body for at least a year.

Tavros followed the blonde centaur he saw, and when Deimos picked up the scent of her juicy pussy he was filled with a sudden, biological, predatory need to pursue it, his body being fueled by an almost lethal flood of testosterone.

The lovely little centaur-mare disappeared around a massive pile of moss-covered boulders, and when Tavros came galloping up he found her kneeling on her front legs, bowing to a young woman.

"The commander" Tavros presumed, although her was a little surprised by what he saw.

The young woman was a goddess, of this he was certain. Her body was simply too perfect and radiant to be mortal, and the waves of power emanating from her naked form reverberated deep within Tavros's own body. Her body was lithe, slender, atheltic, but lacking in the qualities Tavros preferred in woman; tits and ass. This goddess-girl wasn't much more developed than the centaur in terms of her bosom, and her ass was a little small, which disappointed Tavros despite it being as firm and delicious as an apple. She was naked except for a large golden helmet that covered most of her face, but even it did not radiate with the same sparkling delicacy of her sunkissed skin, or the slightly bronze color of her perky nipples.

Tavros noticed that the centaur-mare was kneeling down so deeply that her juicy pussy was raised up higher than her head, and it was pointing directly at Deimos's brutal bitch-breaking womb-buster.

"Deimos! Breed!" Tavros commanded as he lept off his demon-steed, and Deimos fell upon the little centaur like the wrath of Hades.

"Wait! What?" the centaur squealed in fright, feeling her little body being pushed down to the ground by the crushing weight of Deimos's muscles, and her swollen pussy suddenly being crushed by the rock-hard sphere of Deimos's cockhead.

"Wait! Stop!" the frightened mare whimpered. "I'm a virgin! I'm a priestess of Artemis! She'll disown me if I'm bred!"

The poor little mare must have thought she was arguing with an intelligent centaur, and not the hellbent, raging, stud-machine that the demon-horse was. Her beseeching fell on deaf ears as Deimos began to slowly penetrate her woefully inadequate vagina with his thick, hip-shattering fuck-hammer. The horse-cock punched in like a spear trying to go through the eye of a needle, and her cherry began to strain.

"No! No! You're too big! You're too-FUCK!!"

Deimos rammed his full cock deep into the centaur's body, shattering her virginity and punching the bottom of her stomach. The centaur's eyes rolled up into her skull and her tongue hung loose as her mind suddenly went blank, and an inexplicably powerful orgasm rocketed straight to her brain, permanently stupefying her. Her pathetic cries and whimpers became slutty groans and moans, and she was inarticulate begging for more even as Deimos violently fucked her into the earth, slamming her hips into the ground so hard that it sounded like thunder. Deimos literally fucked the centaur so hard that the goddess Artemis felt it in Olympus (because of the psychic connection she had to he priestesses) and for the first time in centuries the lesbian goddess was violently reminded of what it was like to be completely dominated by a male force, and she fell to the floor of her temple pissing herself and cumming her brains out.

"Epona!" the slender goddess screamed, terrified by her friends sudden destruction. The retarded expression on Epona's face was that of a mindless slut, which was what Deimos had turned her into, probably forever.

"What is your quarrel with me, little goddess?" Tavros asked, barring down on the slender beauty like a human colossus. Even though her golden helmet was crested, the highest tip of it just came up to his chin, and her eyes were level with his impenetrable abs. Even though she radiated with divine power, and her slender body pulsated with lithe muscles, she was a child compared to Tavros.

"This . . . This wasn't my plan . . . My forces were supposed to weaken you . . . This battle was supposed to last for hours . . . Leaving you exhausted and prone to defeat."

Tavros snorted. "Who are you?"

Some confidence came into the young divine's eyes as she remembered herself, and she tried to thrust her small tits into Tavros's hard chest, but his semi-erect cock was so hard that it punched her in the stomach and she fell flat on her ass, causing her golden helmet to bounce of her head and roll away. Her lovely brown hair was braided into a long single braid, leaving her cherubic face and swollen lips fully revealed.

"(Cough) . . . I'm . . . I'm Athena, Goddess of Wisdom."

"Goddess of Foolishness more like," Tavros said, "What did you hope to achieve by defeating me?"

Athena pouted and slowly writhed on the ground, pushing her tits up to seem more powerful . . . Or perhaps . . . Attractive?

"It is none of your fucking buisness why I desire your conquest, human scum," Athena said, spreading her legs and wiggling her tight little pussy up at him. "Just know that one way or another, I will conquer you. My tactics might have failed, but I am still a goddess, and I have more power in my clit than you do in your entire body. If I can not conquer you with war, I will do so with sex. Now come and get it, you arrogant brute! You big, bulging, bulk of a beast! You-MMPHH!!"

Tavros silenced Athena by grabbing her hair and jamming his cock down her throat. Such a little girl as she was a tight fit for his substantial girth, but she did have the poutiest, plumpest, most succulent cock-sucking lips that he had ever seen, and she was able to use them well as he fucked her esophagus. Tavros did not go easy on her either, knowing that a goddess could survive *almost* anything, and even though it caused her neck to bulge obscenely Tavros still rammed his cock so deep into her gullet that his balls began to slap against her neck, and his cockhead dipped into her stomach.

"A man's mouth is used for spouting wisdom," Tavros said, grunting heavily as he enjoyed the tight fight. "A woman's' is used for this!"

Tavros leaned back and roared, suddenly cumming much sooner than Athena had expected. She tried to scream as his cock swelled even more, but she was stuffed that all she could produce was a gurgling moan. Tavros's sperm shot deep into her stomach, slamming down so hard that it felt like she had swallowed and angry wolverine, and with every copious squirt of his mammoth cock she felt herself filling to the brim of her mouth, until sperm was squirting out of her lips and nose. A mortal woman's neck would have snapped from the force of Tavros's orgasm, but for a goddess it just left her disoriented and dazed.

Tavros pulled out and blasted the rest of his orgasm all over Athena's face and chest, caking her so thickly with cum that she couldn't see through it, and once he was done he let go of her hair and allowed her nearly unconscious body to fall to the ground, twitching from a lack of air, and vomiting thick bucket-loads of sperm.

"Pathetic," Tavros said, looking down at Athena with contempt as she struggled to breathe through all the semen cementing her throat. "You're a goddess, and you can't even do what a hundred Nubian whores have been able to; swallow my load."

"(Cough, cough) . . . You . . . You're not human," Athena gurgled, and she tried to crawl away.

Tavros chuckled and grabbed Athena by her long braid. He dragged her across the rocky ground to where Deimos was still pulverizing Epona's ruined pussy. Tavros forced her to face her conquered friend. Tavros set Athena up on her hands and knees, pushed her head down and pulling her ass up, forcing her into the position of a submissive dog. Tavros yanked her hair back and forced her face up to Epona's, pushing them so close together than their cheeks touched, and the semen coating Athena's face smeared over Epona's lips and eyes. Epona was so far gone that she began to lick Athena's face, mewling like a drugged slut, desperate to fill her stomach with delicious man-seed.

"Look at her," Tavros said as he roughly probed his fingers into Athena's pussy. She was tight, but wet. Still, she was too tight to enjoy what Tavros was about to do to her . . . At first at least. Once he had her broken into shape she'd be cumming her brains out, just like her ruined friend Epona.

"Your centaur bitch probably spent her whole life thinking she was something special, being a Priestess of Artemis or whatever. She's been wrong though. She's nothing but a whore, nothing but a big, wet, warm, fuckable bag of shit for alpha-males like Deimos and I to beat up. That's why she looks so happy right now, with that retarded smile on her face. She's happy because Deimos is giving her what she deserved, just like I'm going to do to you."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers