Eris's Golden Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers

"Please," Athena whimpered, trying to deny the growing wetness between her legs, and the disgusting pleasure she felt by being dominated. Not since Ares had she met a man who treated her so roughly, but Ares was a god, and this beast was allegedly human. This was truly humiliating for her. "Please . . . I . . . I surrender . . . Alright? I forfeit. I give up. I'm weak. I'm pathetic. I'm not the Goddess of Wisdom . . . not anymore. I'm just a stupid slut . . . Alright? I'm just a stupid little slut who needed to be taught a lesson by a man . . . By a real man . . . Like you."

For a hopeful moment it felt like Tavros was going to stop.

"I know what you are, slut," He said, tapping the tight opening of her pussy with his iron spear. "That's why I have to do this."

Tavros grabbed Athena's slender shoulders, pulled back, and rammed his cock so deep into her body that to her it felt like she was being impaled, and that his cock would explode from her mouth at any moment. Athena felt her hips widen and legs splayed open as he stretched her apart, and she knew she'd never walk the same again. Tavros plowed her hard, painfully hard, so that her chest smacked against Epona's leaving them both battered and bruised. It hurt, it ached, it damaged, . . . And yet . . . Beneath it all . . . Athena felt a tidal wave of hot, bubbling, mindless joy boiling up in her body. She started to smile, gurgle, and instead of begging Tavros to stop, she began to beg him to go harder.

"Ha-ha-harder!" Athena stuttered, her voice breaking with every rapid thrust of Tavros's cock. "Ha-ha-ha-harder! Fa-fa-fa-faster! De-de-de-deeper!

Tavros punched the back of Athena's head, dazing her, intensifying the humiliating pleasure of being conquered. He grabbed her arms and yanked back, grinding her chest against Epona's, making their perky little tits slap over one another.

"Cum you little whore," Tavros grunted as his powerful hips spanked Athena's little ass. "Cum whatever pride and wisdom you have left out. Cum, you brainless little slut. Cum for me, my new slave!"

Athena gritted her teeth and squealed. "Cu-cu-cu-cu-cu-CUUUMMMMIINNGG!!"

Athena shrieked a long, high note as she came, and her brain sizzled in her skull. She felt her body swelling with a thick, hot flood of lava as Tavros came again, and at the same moment Deimos deposited another potent womb-full of his virile seed into Epona as well, certainly impregnating her if he hadn't already broken her body beyond the ability to reproduce (as he had with most mare's Tavros attempted to breed him with).

Athena and Epona wept with wild, submissive pleasure as they came, and they wrapped their arms around each other's sweat-covered bodies, pushing their tits into one another, and their tongues into each other's mouth. Athena and Epona melted together, two mindless cum-loving sluts with no greater aspirations in life than to get fucked senseless by big, fat, hard cocks; as they were now.

Tavros pulled out, and Athena slipped to the ground when he did. She was too exhausted to support herself, and she couldn't control her wildly shaking legs. Tavros held his cock with both hands and tried to stop himself from cumming, but one rope of semen shot out and streaked across the back of Athena's head. He was able to hold the rest of it in until he got between the two kissing sluts, and he shoved his bulbous cockhead between their mouths, alternating ejaculations of cum from one to the other, filling their cheeks almost to the bursting point long before he was finished cumming, and the rest he let gush over their vacant faces.

Athena and Epona kissed again, swishing the thick semen back and forth between their mouths, but it was Athena who swallowed most of it, and she practically pulled Epona's hair out trying to lick up every last drop she could get to. She was still sucking up the last bits of sperm residue when Epona simply lost consciousness, and fell against Athena's body as if dead.

Athena looked up at Tavros with a weak smile and tears in her eyes, feeling happier and stupider than she ever had in her life. Although she was too mentally fatigued to truly "realize" something, she knew deep down that being a stupid slut was going to be much more fun than a Goddess of Wisdom, and she was grateful to Tavros for enlightening her.

"Tavros . . . I . . . I think I'm in love with-"

SMACK!!

Tavros swung his hips and slapped Athena across her face with his penis so hard that it echoed like a thunderclap, knocking what little senses Athena had left right out of her head, and she fell to the dirt unconscious and defeated.

#

Tavros rode back into camp on Deimos's back naked and glorious, his muscular body

glistening with a thick layer of drying sweat, evidence of his conquest over Athena. Athena herself was on Deimos as well, but she wasn't riding on his back. Tavros had tied Athena to Deimos's underside and impaled her body on his horse's gigantic cock, reducing her to nothing more than a divine cock-sleeve. With every gallop Deimos's cock plunged up into her chest, and although she was unconsciousness her body responded by writhing orgasmically. She was ruined now; broken to a point that even a god might not recover, but Tavros didn't care. He was done with her. She was just a trophy now.

As Tavros rode through the battlefield the centaurs, satyrs, and nymphs saw what had become of their goddess, and they immediately fled in terror. If Tavros had the power to break a goddess there was no telling what he could do to them. Once again, Tavros's men pressed the advantage, and although they allowed the centaurs and satyrs to flee they leapt upon the nymphs, and rounded up a good percentage of them as the spoils of war. The men cheered and praised Tavros for this unprecedented victory. A single nymph (even heavily used) could sell for thousands of gold pieces at the slave-market, enough to make any man wealthy for the rest of his life.

It was a good day.

"Where is Tsoúla?" Tavros asked the fist of his men he came to. "Where is that little slut? I'm filthy, and I need her to wash me. She should be here to greet me after the battle anyhow."

"She . . . she was taken."

"What? Explain yourself."

"A woman came into the camp, a woman like I've never seen before. She was tall, long legged, endowed with gigantic breasts, and she had long golden hair. Not blonde. Literally golden. Her skin was gold as well, and her bare nipples were like bronze. She . . . I think the woman hypnotized as all. I couldn't control my body."

Tavros looked at the man's crotch and saw that it was soiled and sticky with premature ejaculate. The man had climaxed just from seeing the golden woman.

"Another goddess, no doubt," Tavros grumbled.

"The woman put Tsoúla in a trance I think, and she stripped the slave-girl naked before all of it. She pinched one of Tsoúla's nipples and led her out of camp by it."

"Where did the goddess take her."

"To the caves to the South, the ones they call the Mouth of Hades, because of the steam jets inside."

Tavros grunted angrily as he remounted his demon-horse Deimos. "Secure the camp, begin breaking in our new slaves and tell the men to be vigilant. I should be back by dawn."

#

The Mouth of Hades was a large cave system filled with scalding hot pools of water, stream jets, and pink phosphorus crystals that glowed as brightly as torches. As the sun set and the sky grew dark outside, the interior of the cave remained as bright as day, although colored pink and red from the tint of the crystals.

The billowing clouds of steam were so hot that even Tavros's titanic body broke out into a profuse sweat, and for his comfort he disrobed as he walked, leaving all of his clothing and weapons behind. He knew he would not need them, not with the natural weapon he had swinging between his legs. He continued into the cave completely naked, armed only with his cyclopean muscles and thirteen inch cock.

Tavros came to a large pool with a single massive pink crystal jutting up the center of it, and bound to the crystal by silk knots hung the naked body of Tsoúla. The skinny slut was dripping with sweat, dizzy with heatstroke, and from the looks of her engorged pussy also incredibly horny. Her naked body writhed against the pink crystal, and when she saw Tavros she moaned desperately, and began to orgasm.

"I know you'd come, Tavros. I knew you'd come to save your little slut," a sultry voice echoed in the cave. "My sister thought herself the Goddess of Wisdom, but what does she know about the ways of women and men. I'm glad you broke her. Saves me the trouble. I hope you enjoyed the feeling of dominating a goddess, mortal stud, because she will be your last. Tonight, I'm going to make you become *my* bitch."

The golden goddess emerged from the scalding hot waters of the pool, her curly golden hair dripping wet down her firm, voluptuous, curvaceous form. Her skin was indeed golden, and her lips, nipples, and the folds of her swollen pussy were like rich bronze.

"I know you don't love her of course, this skinny slut," the goddess said as she ran her hands down the front of Tsoúla's flat chest, pinching the girl's nipples, and then spanking her puffy vaginal mound. "She's not even a person to you. Just property. And you don't like it when others disrespect your property."

"You understand me too well, Aphrodite," Tavros said, guessing the goddess's identity as he descended into the scalding hot water. He was already erect, and his hard cock jutted almost painfully from his body a full fifteen inches, longer than it had before. He could feel the goddess's influence saturating his body like poisoned wine. Aphrodite did not just stand before him in her radiant, perfect body; she also oozed through the air and tainted the water with her thick, potent pheromones. She was pure sex on every level.

Aphrodite was busy playing with Tsoúla's writhing body, torturing the exhausted girl with pinches and nibbles that kept her in a constant state of excruciating orgasm. Aphrodite was bent over, and her big ass was waving right up at Tavros's hard cock, split deeply down the middle where her juicy pussy literally sparkled with warm honey. Tavros was ready to grab the goddess by her waist and split her big ass in half like a battle-axe shattering a melon, but Aphrodite spun around and kneeled in front of him, bringing her huge breasts up to his cock and enveloping the massive weapon with her soft, oozing, warm flesh.

A small sigh escaped from Tavros's lips. He had never felt breasts like these before, or skin like this. His cock felt like it was being bathed in molten gold, but it didn't burn. The heat from Aphrodite's body swelled into Tavros's cock and balls, making him feel almost like a being of living magma. As soft as her breasts were though, her nipples were equally rough and erect, and they tickled his flesh like crisp rosebuds.

"On your knee already, whore?" Tavros grunted, trying to resist the influence of Aphrodite's intense power. "I thought I was going to have to slap the shit out of your first, like I did your pathetic sister."

"Oh, don't worry, stud," Aphrodite said as she began to twirl her wet tongue over his bulbous helmet. "You won't need to force yourself on me like you did with that little bitch. I am very, very, VERY willing to do this. In fact, there's nothing I love more than milking a big hard cock like this for every molten drop of sticky savory cum inside. Let me show you."

Aphrodite began to suck on the bulbous tip of Tavro's cock like it was made of candy. She moaned loudly as her tongue polished every curve of its salty surface, even wiping underneath his foreskin, running down the groove of his flanged head, and poking deep into his tight urethra. Most women couldn't handle Tavros's cock so expertly without risking a dislocation of their jaw, but Aphrodite's tongue-bathed him as easily as any whore might an average sized penis. Tavros had never enjoyed a proper blowjob because his monstrous trunk was too big to received one . . . but now Aphrodite was playing him like a flute.

Aphrodite began to bob up and down, letting her throat make all those slutty "gluck, gluck" sounds, but even as his violent ramrod began slamming against the back of her throat, Aphrodite never lost control. She even began to play with his balls as they swung closer to her neck, slapping them around and like a naughty child's ass. She tugged on them and squeezed them, twisting them around in her palms so hard that even Tavros hard to whimper.

"Fucking whore-goddess. You can take it a lot better than your sister can, but just because you can suck my cock doesn't mean you can dominate me," Tavros said. "In fact, you look rather submissive like this, on your knees with my cock impaling your throat."

Tavros leaned over and spat on Aphrodite's upturned face, making sure to hit her in her open eyes. The sex-goddess wasn't humiliated at all though. If anything she seemed amused. Her wide mouth curved up into an arrogant smile, and she dove down to the base of his cock so suddenly that her throat nearly broke his cock right down the middle. Aphrodite's nose stabbed into his hard stomach, and her chin came ramming into his balls so hard that one was nearly popped. At the same time, Aphrodite shoved two of her fingers up Tavros's anus, and she jabbed at his prostate like she wanted to knock it out of his body.

"You . . . YOU WHORE!" Tavros screamed as he suddenly came, and violently. A tidal wave of semen rushed towards the tip of his cock so fast that his vision blurred, and his heart missed a beat. His cock was bent so awkwardly that it wasn't a straight shot, and his raging ejaculate began to build up in the middle, forcing his cock to swell painfully. There were tears in his eyes as Tavros grabbed Aphrodite's head and began to wildly hump it, partly to straighten his cock out, and partly because he was no longer in control of himself. Tavros fucked the goddess's face so hard that semen jetted out of her nostrils and frothed out of her mouth, and the "gluck, gluck" sound of his sticky shaft sliding in and out of her throat became more of a "THUMP! THUMP!" like he was breaking down a wooden door with an iron hammer.

Tavros drowned Aphrodite with his thick cum, and he fucked her throat so hard that it felt like he was going to break her neck, but even as cum began to ooze down her chin, and tears rolled down her cheeks, Aphrodite never lost control, and she continued to suck Tavros so hard his apple-sized balls nearly imploded. Even on her knees with a titanic stud ejaculating all over her face, Aphrodite remained in the dominant position.

After almost a minute of this painful orgasming, Tavros's cock finally popped out of Aphrodite's mouth, and he pumped his last rope of semen across her smiling face. Tavros stood over her grunting and panting like a dying bull, sweat pouring from his body so profusely that it looked like he was standing underneath a shower. His muscles twitched painfully, and his heart thumping so loudly that Aphrodite could feel it through his cock.

"Poor baby," Aphrodite moaned mockingly as she swallowed the semen on her mouth. "I bet you're so use to fucking skinny little sluts like that one over there that you're just not use to real women. Arrogant boy. You thought you could conquer me with a skull-fucking? You stupid, violent, beef-bound faggot. I INVENTED skull-fucking! I was the first being in the universe to put a cock in her mouth and suck it dry . . . or at least . . . I was the first one to do it RIGHT!"

Aphrodite chuckled evilly as she ran her finger down the length of his penis. Tavros whimpered as one last eruption of cum oozed from the tip of his painfully erect cock, and dripped onto the goddess's breasts. She laughed to herself and pushed her fat tits up, even rubbing them over the shaft of Tavros's cock, and she gave his helmet a few more kisses, some of them deep and tongue-filled, as if she were kissing her lover.

Aphrodite stood up and shoved her tits into Tavros's chest. Her bronze nipples were so hard that they actually dented his muscles, and her hot pussy bent his iron-hard cock down at an awkward angle. She puckered her lips and came up for a kiss, but at the last second pulled back and spat out a whole mouthful of spit and semen all over Tavros's face.

Aphrodite pushed her tits against Tavros again, this time knocking him over, and she laughed as she stood over his defeated body, even putting a foot on his face and pushing it beneath the water. Tavros was so exhausted that he could barely fight back, even as the scalding hot water of the pool filled his lungs.

"See that, little girl?" Aphrodite said over her shoulder to Tsoúla. "I broke your beloved master with nothing but my mouth, despite all the boasting you did on his behalf. 'Most powerful man in the world,' my golden ass. I'm actually disappointed I didn't get to use my divine pussy on him. Other than Hercules I haven't gotten a decent pounding from a mortal man since-"

SPLASH!

Tavros's massive hand shot up from the steamy water, and grabbed Aphrodite right at her inner-thigh. His iron fingers clenched down on her firm flesh, and despite the sexual curvature of her legs, he still got enough of a grip that he could pry her foot off his face.

"What the fuck!" Aphrodite screamed, trying to stomp Tavros's head back beneath the surface of the water, but she could not. Her divine buttcoks flexed powerfully, but Tavros's was overpowering her, and the muscles in his arm began to burn adrenaline and testosterone like oil in a war-machine. Aphrodite couldn't believe it. She was powerful enough to ride a minotaur, to jerk off a hydra's hundred cocks, to eat out a thousand Amazons, to exhaust a hundred nymphs, and to even satisfy the erotic hungers of her insatiable father Zeus . . . She could not believe this mortal was lifting her up like some skinny little slut.

SPLASH!

Tavos erupted from the water like a human kraken, lifting Aphrodite up over his head by nothing but her open thighs. Scalding hot water poured down his bulging body, and steam rose from his erect cock like it was made of molten iron.

"Fucking beast! Unhand me!" Aphrodite screamed, wriggling and squirming in a pathetic attempt to get free. "Stop pulling my legs apart! My . . . You're hurting my pussy!"

Tavros let her down just enough for her golden legs to wrap around his bullish neck, and for her piping hot pussy to land on his open mouth. His powerful lips sucked on the delicious juices of her sex, and his hard tongue penetrated her body as deep as any cock. His upper lip folded over her clit and stimulated it as the tip of his tongue began a brutal assault against her g-spot.

Aphrodite had never been eaten like this.

"HOLY FUCK!" Aphrodite screamed, grabbing Tavros's iron-hard shoulders, and involuntarily humping his face. "WHAT THE FUCK? I'M CUMMING ALREADY!"

Tavros ate pussy like he was a starving man at a feast, and Aphrodite had the most delicious pussy he had ever tasted. He did not savor her though; her consumed her. He ate her rough, even chewing on her clit with his teeth, provoking an uncontrollable flood of cum to gush from her spasming body.

"OH GOD! OH ZEUSZ! FATHER! DADDY! SAVE ME!" Aphrodite screamed as she came, thrusting and grinding her pussy against Tavros's face until her sparkling cum dripped down his chin.

Tavros bit down on her clit one last time and sucked her last spurt of cum, and then he dropped her on the ground like a sack of shit. Aphrodite grunted from the impact but didn't stop climaxing. She couldn't stop climaxing. Her orgasm tortured her body like the talons of a harpy. She writhed and flopped in the shallow water like a fish, and she was unable to resist as Tavros kicked her legs open and aimed his hard cock at her sopping wet pussy.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers