Eris's Golden Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers

"I'm your Daddy now, whore," Tavros said. "I am your Zeus, and this is my thunderbolt." He then rammed his cock into Aphrodite's eager cunt, destroying the Goddess of Love with one brutal stroke.

#

Tavros spent hours destroying Aphrodite in an ever-escalating, sweltering, and violent battle of sex. He held her head underwater and squeezed her throat as he pounded orgasm after orgasm out of her, heightening the pleasure of her climaxes with the fear of asphyxiation, but he'd always pull her up just before she could drown. One time he even fucking her up her ass to force out the water in her lungs so she wouldn't lose consciousness. Killing a goddess was not an easy task, especially by fucking her to death, but Tavros knew he was capable of it, and so he took great care to keep Aphrodite just on the very edge of extinction for as long as possible without actually fucking her over it.

With what little strength she had Aphrodite tried to hold on to Tavros's behemoth body, but they were both slippery and wet, and if it hadn't been for the grip he had on her hair she would have been dragging across the ground.

"Fuck me! Fuck me you true, real, manly GOD! Fuck me hard enough for my father to hear! Fuck his little whore daughter! Show them all what a disgusting slut I am," Aphrodite wailed and begged, crying hysterically as her pride slowly died with every cock-thrust. Sometime after her tenth mind-shattering orgasm she had simply lost it, and she had devolved into a simpering, self-loathing, degenerate slut. She didn't want to be a goddess anymore. She just wanted to be Tavros's fuck-toy.

Tavros would rotate between fucking her mouth, pussy, and ass in whatever order it pleased him, and Aphrodite would injure herself bending into whatever shape he wanted. She contorted her body into angles and shapes that were even beyond her experience, and when Tavros slapped her breasts and bit her nipples she didn't protest, but begged him to hurt her more. The sick pleasure of her humiliation was the ultimate climax, so she didn't care if she died. Eternal life without the promise of better sex than this wasn't worth living.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Kill my pussy! Fuck me! Break my ass! Fuck me!" Aphrodite kept grunting, each slurring word becoming more incoherent than the last.

"Pathetic beast," Tavros whispered into her ear with genuine disgust. Even as she desperately tried to kiss him, he would not allow it. He'd pull back from her cock-sucking lips, and spit into her open mouth. "I don't kiss whores."

Tavros slammed Aphrodite face first against the cave-wall, and he drove his cock so far up her ass that his balls slammed into her clit. With one hand he held her by her neck, and with the other he slapped her fat tits around while he pulverised her anus with the hardest, heaviest, deepest ass-fucking the very experienced goddess had ever received. Even her father in all his drunken fury had never fucked her this hard, and she had always considered her father to be the most powerful being in the universe.

"Guh, guh, guh, guh," Aphrodite tried to speak, but all the came out was a wet gurgle of noises as her brain sizzled in an overdose of orgasmic juice.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

Tavros's cock-thrusts became so powerful that they echoed throughout the cave like thunder.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

Like a sledgehammer striking marble, it really did sound as though Tavros was going to break the goddess's golden ass in two. If he did, it would just make her body as broken as her mind.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

"TAVROS! YOU GOD! I LOVE YOU! I HATE MYSELF! I LOVE YOU!" Aphrodite screamed with her last conscious thought, and then she began to spasm until she lost her mind, and her body vacated its contents onto the cave floor.

"You . . . Lose . . . Whore," Tavros all but whispered, and then he roared like a lion in pain as he finally came, unloading a nearly lethal amount of semen so far up Aphrodite's ass that she could taste it. He held her body tight for a few moments as the mind-numbing climax stunned his body like a cold shock, and he pumped the rest into her with a few heavy thrusts.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

Each thrust slammed her head and breasts against the cave-wall, and from the impacts cracks began to form.

ccccrrrrrrrrackKKK!!

"Tavros . . . (gasp) . . . the cave is collapsing!" Tsoúla cried out with the last of her own energy. Tavros had left her to hang naked from the crystal in the middle of the spring for the entire night, and the poor girl was aching all over. Her arms and legs were strained from the bonds, and her pussy was painfully engorged from watching her sexual idol fucking like a godly champion, and yet she was unable to touch herself. Still, just from watching, Tsoúla had suffered more than few orgasms of her own.

Tavros looked around and saw massive chunks of the cave's ceiling caving in. Still, he took a few moments to aim his spurting cock at Aphrodite's vacant face, and he unloaded the rest of his thick cum into her eyes and open mouth, and he finished with her by wiping his dirty cock clean with her golden hair.

"Ha. I guess I shouldn't have fucked this whore against a retaining wall," Tavros said with casual humor, and he went to untie his slave.

Tavros ripped Tsoúla's bounds off with his bare hands, and then he tossed her naked body over his broad shoulders. The ninety pound girl weighed nothing more than a feather to him, and her perky butt looked no larger than a peach next to his head.

"We're leaving," Tavros said, giving Tsoúla a sharp slap on her ass, making her squeal and wiggle on his shoulder.

"But, what about Aphrodite?" Tsoúla asked even as she desperately humped Tavros's shoulder. "The ceiling will crush her!"

"Fuck her," Tavros said. "She's a goddess. Even if the rocks bury her for a hundred years she'll live . . . Or maybe she won't. I don't really care."

As Tavros left for the cave's entrance he didn't bother to look back at the goddess he had ruined, but Tsoúla did, and she saw Aphrodite crawling across the floor in puddle of her own fluids. Aphrodite raised her hand up as if begging Tavros to come back for her, her beautiful face shattered with insanity.

"Tavros . . . come back . . . I-"

SLAM!!

A massive boulder crushed Aphrodite into the ground, followed by another, and then another, burying the goddess underneath several tonnes of rock, where she'd likely remain until another god bothered to dig her out. But that might not be for a very . . . Very . . . Very long time.

#

"Tavros . . . my lord . . . thank you for saving me," Tsoúla gasped as her carried her naked body back to camp. He was naked as well, and she wiggled and gyrated her flat chest against his titanic form like a hedonistic worshipper. She kissed him all over, from his face, to his chest, to his stomach, even to his hard cock and balls. It didn't matter that the entire camp was watching, they had all had their way with her numerous times, and she wanted nothing more than for Tavros to fuck her right there, even if it killed her. Her pussy was dripping for it, and fireworks were going off in her nipples she was so horny.

"Oh Tavros. Oh Tavros. Oh Tav-"

As soon as Tavros was back at camp he dropped Tsoúla's naked body into a pile of mud and horse-shit, dropping her into the filth face-first.

"I didn't save you for your own sake, girl," Tavros said as he aimed the bulbous head of his cock over her muddy face. "You are my property, slave, and no one steals Tavros's property, whether it is his most prized sword, his lowliest slut, or even his toilet."

"Toilet?" Tsoúla asked, wiping mud from her face.

Tavros groaned as his bulking muscles relaxed, and his erect cock unleashed a steaming shower of urine directly onto Tsoúla's face. The hot golden liquid washed the mud from her face and ran down her chest and stomach. Tavos urinated just like he ejaculated: copiously.

"Yes," Tavros chuckled. "I'm demoting you from my slave to being my toilet, because of how much trouble you've been recently."

Tsoúla knew she should feel humiliated. The whole camp was laughing at her, and Tavros wasn't even finished with her yet, but his urine was warm and strong, and like everything else about him, it intoxicated her.

"Thank you . . . Lord Tavros," Tsoúla meekly said, and she opened her mouth so she could be a better toilet for him.

#

Tavros did not bother to get dressed or to rearm. He went back to his tent to eat a quick feast of lamb and dates, to fuck a few of his new Amazon and nymph whores, and to drink a carafe of wine. Then he left camp and began hiking to the summit of the tallest nearby hill. No one questioned why Tavros chose to ascend to the summit completely naked, with his big cock slapping against his legs as he walked, since he had just defeated an army of Amazons, and army of nymphs, and defeated two goddesses in sexual combat in less than one day. Tavros's legend was all but assured at this point, but he wasn't done yet.

When Tavros came to the hilltop, he found what he was expecting, a shrine to the Olympian gods. There was a small marble figure for each of them, most prominent being the statues of Zeus and his queen, Hera. Zeus's marble figure was much like his own, muscular and hulking, with a massive cock hanging down from his naked waist. Hera was sculpted like a sexual fantasy, with massive breasts and wide hips, and her pose was unmistakably erotic despite also appearing authoritative.

Tavros chuckled with contempt, and he snapped off Zeus's marble cock like it was a twig. Tavros started playing with the statue of Hera, running his hands all over her cold breasts and thighs, before her got bored and finally smashed the statue to pieces with a single punch. Hera's head rolled away, but her breasts fell to Tavros's feet, and he began to slowly masterbate looking at them.

"I don't know what other gods there are who wish to fight with me," Tavros yelled up to the heavens, "but if you are listening, let us finish this now!"

BOOM!

The sky split open as a massive purple lightning bolt fell from Olympus, struck Tavros's body, and carried him to the realm of the gods.

#

Tavros awoke in a throneroom, that much he could tell, but it was a room unlike any he had ever imagined. The ceiling was hundreds of feet above him, and it was a swirling mass of cosmic energy. The floor was solid pink marble, yet it was as warm as a woman's flesh, and the air was thick with sensual perfumes that were not of earth. There were hallucinogenic plants all around him, as well as steaming pools of wine, and massive beds large enough to host dozens of sleeping bodies, or fucking orgy-goers.

"Get up . . . You human shit," a powerful woman's voice boomed throughout the air. "Get your ass up and let us finish this mockery of war, so that I might crush your body and destroy your soul. My foolish step-daughters may have broken beneath your massive, titanic, disgusting cock, but those sluts deserved what they got. Pathetic, weak, second-generation gods that they are. Don't think yourself powerful for dominating such weak pussies as them. Now you face a true goddess, a queen, a daughter of a titan!"

Tavros rose to his feet and gazed upon the powerful goddess speaking to him. She was tall, taller than him, probably almost eight feet, but it was hard to tell because she was sitting on a massive marble throne, naked. She sat with her massive chest thrust upward, showing off how her colossal breasts defied gravity, and also the way her stomach pulsated with muscles as chiselled as his own. She sat with her legs spread open to reveal her thick pussy lips, and the way her fat clit stood up almost three inches from her vulva. Her massive heap of curly black hair was held up by a golden crown, which was the only thing she wore. Her face was beautiful, contemptuous, and just slightly masculine because of her strong chin and rigid cheekbones, but that did nothing to change to the fact that this goddess was the most powerfully sexual presence Tavros had ever felt, and even if his eyes were closed he knew he would see her, shining like a radiant orgasmic nova.

"Hera," Tavros gasped, and he immediately winced in pain as his cock sprang to full rigidness. It was as if her name alone was pure sex, and saying it aloud caused him to almost ejaculate. "Queen of the gods. So even you wish to test yourself against me?"

Hera stood up from her throne, and the sky above seethed with hot energy. Her breasts swelled like angry stormclouds, and her three-inch clit swelled like an angry cock, as if it was her body designed to penetrate the male's.

"This is not my test, you monster," Hera growled. "This is your execution."

Hera descended from her throne with a look of utter contempt, and although she seemed to be a mile away, with just two steps she was towering in front of Tavros, with her colossal breasts rising up into his face.

THUD!

Hera's tits hit Tavros in his face like two massive sacks of flour thrown by a cyclops, and at the same time she raised her knee up into his balls so hard that he was lifted from the ground.

Tavros hit the ground rolling, and his landslide of a body didn't stop until it came crashing into a marble column. The hard rock shattered and crumbled around Tavros's body, and the column came crashing down like a fallen tree.

Tavros tried to get up, but his mind was filled with stars, and before he could clear it, Hera was grabbing him by his head and pulling him up to his knees.

CRACK!

Hera sent her knee right into Tavros's face. It struck with the force of a meteorite, and Tavros would have gone flying across the room again had Hera not grabbed onto his shoulders, pulled him back for more, and slammed her knee into his gut.

THUD!

Tavros wheezed and fell to the ground, nearly puking his guts out. He was not sure if he was going to pass out from the pain or not. He had fought cyclopes, giants, and krakens, but this woman had just kicked his ass harder than any five monsters he had ever faced combined, and she had not even broken a sweat doing it. This was as one sided a beatdown as the Nemean Lion fighting a kitten. She stood over him with an arrogant smirk on her marble face, one which Tavros could barely see past her gargantuan breasts.

"I do love to see a man on his knees," Hera chuckled. "But I prefer my sluts to prostrate themselves even lower than that. Let me help you."

Hera put her foot on the back of Tavros's head and stomped it into the marble floor so hard that the marble cracked.

Tavros frothed at the mouth as his consciousness slipped away. For the first time since he was a young boy, he had been defeated, never before by a woman of and kind, and it had been a humiliating ass-kicking.

Hera kicked Tavros in his side until he rolled onto his back, and then she squatted down on his face. A burst of hot, wine-flavored pussy-juice gushed from her thick vagina, and it filled Tavros's mouth as he slipped into a coma.

That last thing he saw was Hera's fat cunt grinding against his face, and the last thing he heard was her malicious laughter rocking the heavens.

#

When Tavros awoke he felt weak, drunk, sloppy, and painfully aroused. The arousal was normal; Tavros usually awoke with an iron-hard erection that could take hours to satisfy, but he usually awoke like a tiger ready to hunt. He had never felt so . . . *lethargic.*

His vision was blurry, but as it cleared he looked around, and he saw that he was in a place far different from the beautiful purple heaven he had been in, before Hera kicked his ass.

The room was vast and possibly infinitely large, just as Hera's throneroom had been, but instead of the cosmos for a ceiling this place looked to be underground, close to the center of the earth. The only light came from ghostly lamps that burned bright blue, and from the red glow of several thick pools of molten rock. The air was hot and thick with the scent of sulfur and sex, and it echoed with the screams and whimpers of mortal souls being tortured. All around him hung the wracked bodies of men and women, some with large logs of wood shoved up their sexual orifices, others dangling from the roof by nothing but their nipple-piercings, and others put into positions that would have been instantly lethal to a living person . . . but these souls weren't living . . . they were dead.

"Welcome to Hades, slut," Hera said, stepping into Tavros's view.

Hera looked like a wet-dream mixed with a nightmare, a hundred sexual disorders and fetishes mixed into one. Her huge nipples were covered by painful looking clamps, and her breasts were held up by excruciatingly tight straps of leather. Leather gloves and boots encased her limbs, and her pussy was cut right down the middle by an agonizingly tight little thong. She had makeup on now as well; thick black lipstick, oily mascara, and dark purple eyeshadow.

Tavros's cock grew so erect that he thought it was going to split right down the middle.

"Can't get enough, can you, you beast?" Hera asked, strutting forward slowly on sharply steep high-heels. She had a riding-crop in her hand, and she cracked it against her own ass as she walked, leaving deep red welts along her boulderous ass.

Tavros couldn't answer. There was a dildo shoved down his throat.

"You fucking love this, don't you, your big muscled faggot?" Hera said, walking onto the bed that Tavros was tied down to, standing over him like his executioner. "You were out for a while, bitch. For a couple hours I thought you might die, but you heal well for a mortal. Good. I have so many delicious tortures planned for you. I'm going to fuck you until you cry, Tavros. I'm going to keep you on the verge of an orgasm for the next hundred years, but never let you pop. That's what all this is designed for, your hopeless bitch. Hades designed this chamber especially for me, and I've filled it with all the souls who have displeased me most. This bed you're on was designed for my most hated enemy, Hercules. The sheets are soaked with poison and aphrodisiacs, and that dildo in your mouth was used to deflower a hundred nymphs. Hercules escaped my clutches, but you won't. I'm going to make you beg for death, Tavros. I'm going to make make you call me 'Mommy,' and suck my nipple like a helpless babe. The only thing you'll drink is my cum, and the only thing you'll eat is my ass. I'll deny your orgasm for days, weeks, years even if I have to, until you beg me to let you cum, knowing that the release will probably destroy you, and then I'm going to cut your balls off with my teeth and eat them."

SMACK!

Hera slapped Tavros's cock with her riding crop, and his torture began.

Hera spun around and squatted on his chest, shoving her huge ass in his face, and she lowered her mouth onto his throbbing cock. Her mouth suckered down on his helmet like a hot octopus, and her tongue slithered over his shaft like a long, wet, agile slug.

"MMMMPH!! MMMMPH!!" Tavros screams were muffled by the dildo stuck in his throat, which made the erotic pain so much worse . . . and better. He thought he was going to cum. He thought his cock was going to explode and his balls would detonate right then . . . but they didn't.

Hera's head bobbed up and down on his fifteen-inch shaft even slicker and faster than Aphrodite did, going all the way down until his cockhead broke onto her stomach. Her hands knocked his apple-sized testicles around like she was trying to crack an egg. Her saliva was blisteringly hot, and it oozed down his scrotum like fiery lava, making him scream and writhe in pain and pleasure. His body shook, his muscles swelled, tears rolled down his cheeks, and a profuse sweat cascaded down his body, soaking the bed, causing him to absorb more of the poison laced in the sheets.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers