Eris's Golden Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers

Tavros wanted to cum. He needed to cum. He felt as though if he didn't ejaculate in a few moment he would certainly die. His heart was threatening to explode, and the rate at which he was perspiring was literally dehydrating him to death.

Still, he did not cum . . . And if that dildo hadn't been muffling his voice, he would have begged the goddess Hera to let him. He would have begged like a little slut.

"Mmmmm . . . Told you," Hera said as she finally came off of his engorged dick, her plump limbs dripping with saliva. Tavros's cock was so swollen that it was purple, and the veins in it were beating with his heart. "The poison saturating your body is a mixture of centaur blood, satyr semen, gorgon milk, and nymph nipple. It's the most powerful aphrodisiac known to the gods, perfected by Aphrodite herself, ironically, and it has the extra benefit of shutting your urethra tighter than an airtight drum, preventing you from cumming. Unfortunately, the poison is extremely lethal. A single drop of it would have been enough to kill you back in the mortal world . . .But in Hades there is no death. The pain just multiplies . . . And multiples . . . And multiples . . . until your soul explodes."

Just to prove her point, Hera pushed the tip of her pinky finger against the opening of Tavros's urethra, and she began to shove it in. Tavros had experimented with almost every sexual practice known to mortals, included homosexuality (which he enjoyed), but the one thing he had always avoided was urethral penetration.

Hera knew that. That's why she was doing it.

"Oh my . . . what a tight little hole you have here. Are you a urethral virgin, Tavros? How cute. Maybe I should pop your cherry. Whatta say, cock-sucker? Wanna see how deep my pinky can go?" Hera chuckled.

Tavros tried to scream "NO!," but even before he could make his muffled cry, Hera plunged her pinky finger into his dick, burying it all the way to the final knuckle.

Tavros's brain exploded as his body experienced all of the physiological symptoms of an orgasm, except he did not ejaculate, and instead of relieving the tension in his body, the tension continued to build . . . And build . . . And build . . . until everything became a burning fog.

#

What followed felt like an eternity of nightmarish sex, rape, and humiliation. It probably was an eternity, but time did not exist in Hades as it did in the mortal world, and what felt like a thousand years to Tavros might have only been a few hours back home.

Her remembered the dominatrix-goddess Hera pulling the dildo from his throat and affixing it to a belt she fastened to herself. Even with his throat clear, Tavros was too dumbfounded to speak, and all that came out were incoherent grunts and slurs as Hera used the spit-slickened dildo to impale his asshole. She bent him over the side of the bed and pounded his muscular ass just as hard as he had to Athena and Aphrodite . . . Harder, actually. Hera was a powerhouse. Her thrusts moved the bed across the floor, and slammed the headboard against the earthen wall so hard that the earth shook. Some of the tortured bodies hanging from the roof fell, most of them landing in the magma river. Their screams of excruciating ecstasy travelled for miles. Hera barely noticed them though. Their souls were just sparks in her sexual inferno.

Hera wrapped her arms around Tavros's neck and pulled back as she pounded his ass, bending his behemoth body into an upward horseshoe, nearly snapping his spine and bending his abdominals to the breaking point. She reached down and grabbed his cock with one hand, flogging it so hard that all of Hades echoed with a "WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!"

Tavros was not able to cum, but Hera was, and she did, often. The friction of obliterating his asshole was enough for her to climax, and she did several times, each catharsis provoking a girlish fit of laughter, followed by deep womanly roars. Hera's pussy gushed with liquid fire, and when her orgasms became too wild to control, she undid the belt and climbed atop of Tavros so she could hump his face and cum in his mouth, all the while leaving the dildo impaled deep in his man-pussy. Her huge clit swelled to a grotesque four inches, and she made Tavros suck it like it was a penis, causing her juice to gush down his chin and all over his chest.

Hera was not the only one who exploited Tavros in his debilitated state. Frolicking demons and ravenous Erinyes populated Hades, and when their lustful gazes turned to Tavros's beefy body they grew hungry, and to a few dozen of them Hera lent her toy. The demons were of all shapes and colors, some in the form of females, some male, but most were hermaphroditic, with sopping wet pussies to swallow Tavros's penis, and hard cock to fuck his ass and mouth.

Hera led the orgy like a ringleader in a demented circus, and Tavros was her abused animal. She'd whip the demons with her riding crop, hurring one after the other so that they all got a turn, and she'd chase away the smaller ones in favor of demons with the biggest, thickest, most brutal cocks and tentacles. When Tavros wasn't getting fucked by the demons, Hera would fuck him herself, either with a dildo up his ass, or by riding his cock like a bull. Hera could break a bull, and she was proving it by breaking Tavros. She's bounce on his cock so hard that the bed would crack down the middle, and her huge breasts would bounce just outside of his reach. Her erect nipples began spraying warm, nourishing milk, but like the waters of Tantalus, Tavros could never reach them, and instead the milk was sucked up by the sexiest demons that Hera would allow to attend her.

The only thing worse than getting fucked, was *not* getting fucked.

For many long, soul-breaking hours, Tavros was left to hang from a wall with a gag in his mouth, a dildo up his ass, but absolutely nothing touching his penis. The pain of not being touched was worse than getting his balls crushed by a hammer, and he would have rather Hera killed him there and then, rather than let his cock twitch painfully in the air, ignored.

Hera kept busy though. While Tavros hung, she entertained company on the bed, sometimes fucking some adorable little goddess or nymph just inches away from the tip of Tavros's cock. Hera would tease Tavros with whatever cute pussy she had at the moment, and dangly the little nymph slut so close to him that he would feel the sex-spirit's body-heat, but Hera would never let them touch. Tavros was be able to smell them, to taste them, and sometimes when Hera's thrusts became powerful enough, a drop of cum would fly onto his body, and even that small stimulation felt like the sting of a giant wasp.

Tavros was reunited with Athena and Aphrodite this way. Hera had them both dragged in by their hair, and she began fucking them in turns even more violently than Tavros. Aphrodite's golden body was still filthy with dirt, having been dug out of her tomb just hours before, and Hera didn't even allow her step-daughter a bath before slamming her pussy apart with a giant ivory dildo, and breaking her ass with a jagged ebony pole.

Athena was passed around by the demons like a cum-rag, and by the end of it she was limp, bruised, and comatose, but left with the most disturbingly satisfied smile on her face. She was the Goddess of Wisdom no more, since she had no mind left to hold Wisdom with. She was just a warm fuck-bag, an immortal sex-toy to be played with and abused. She was also used as a toilet more than once, but she didn't seem to mind.

Hera took both her daughters at the same time, slapping one on top of the other, and railing them both with a special dildo that forked outward with two shafts. One for Athena, one for Aphrodite, and all of it just inches away from Tavros who would have sold his soul for just a moment of relief.

"Mmm . . . Mmmm . . . CUMMING!!" Hera moaned triumphantly, and she plowed into her daughters one last time. Her erect nipples sprang up so hard that milk began to shoot out of them, and it doused the bodies of the two broken goddesses beneath her. Hera pulled one of her spurting nipples up into her own mouth, and she drank deeply. Even gods got hungry, and there was nothing more nourishing than the warm milk of a goddess. Tavros would have murdered a hundred innocent people just to suck on one of Hera's nipples for a brief second.

Hera pulled out of her daughters and stumbled over to Tavros. She was exhausted, but her body still radiated power like an angry sun. She was intimidating and ferocious, so much so that the demons around her feared to approach, but as soon as she left her daughters alone they swarmed. Athena and Aphrodite were pulled into two different directions by dozens of groping hands. Aphrodite was dragged down a pit of black sludge by a gigantic tentacle, and Athena was lifted by her hair into the air by a lesbian harpy, who carried her off to the nest where the other demons bred.

"I win," Hera gasped as she pressed her wet, naked body against Tavros. "It's settled. I'm the most sexually powerful." Hera licked her lips and moaned as she realized she was still ogasming. "Tavros . . . You slut . . . I beat you . . . I own you . . . It's over."

Tavros's huge body just shook with a painful need to cum.

"It's alright . . . you can cum now . . . I'll give you permission . . . If you call me 'Mommy.'"

Tavros's whole body was shaking like an epliepdic. "Ma . . . Ma-ma . . ."

"That's right, baby, sound it out. 'Momm.' All you have to do is say 'Mommy' and I'll let you cum."

"Ma . . . Maaaaa,"

"Oh, you're so close baby. Just say 'Mommy' and I'll end it for you. I'll put baby out of his fucking misery. Now say it. Say 'Mommy' you fucking shit. Say 'Mommy' and admit defeat."

" . . . Mommy," Tavros whimpered.

Hera chuckled mirthlessly. She'd done it. She'd one. "Good baby."

Hera grasped his cock with both hands and began to stroke it gently. The swollen purple head of his cock pushed against her breasts, and she began to spray her milk all over his chest and stomach. The poison with had saturated his body for an eternity was finally beginning to wear off, and like a universe being torn asunder, Tavros felt his urethra expanding.

"Cum and die, you fucking beast," Hera whispered into his ear, her hot breath sticking to his skin. "Cum and die."

"AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!"

Tavros's cock erupted like a volcano, sending a single strand of thick, boiling semen ten feet into the air. The rope came down upon them both in a single piece, streaming over the top of Hera's head, her muscular back, her breasts, her forearm, and all over Tavros's face. His orgasm poured out of him like an ocean pouring through the eye of a needle, and their sheer pressure of his denied climax almost ripped his soul apart.

"Oh . . . oh yes . . . I'm so good . . . I'm so fucking good." Hera moaned as her body melted into a glorious orgasmic state. "Worship me, mortal. Worship me, you fucking slut. Worship me, cum your brains out, and then just fucking die. Your life is nothing but a fuck to me. Worship me with all of your cum, and die. You . . . Little . . . Bitch."

She pushed her pussy against Tavros's bursting cock, and they were both overcome with a sensation like melting butter. She gyrated against him and pushed her breasts against his chest until milk poured down his chest and abs, all the while his semen was still blasting upward, caking the underside of her breasts, chin, and some even flying upwards onto her shoulders.

Hera even kissed him, smacking her powerful lips over Tavros's and shoving her tongue deep into his mouth, so deep that his gag reflex kicked in and he began to choke on it. Hera reached between her own legs and grabbed his cock. She pulled it down and began to grind her pussy against it, forcing his cum to ejaculate out in heavy spurts, one after the other, each spiralling several feet away, until it slowly began to ooze down her thighs.

Hera bit down on his tongue and lips, and she came again . . . Or, more accurately, her overlapping series of multiple orgasms came to an exhausting crescendo, and her muscular body finally relaxed, went soft, and she gushed a final explosion of cum onto Tavros's defeated body.

"I . . . I am so beautiful," Hera gasped in victory. Her legs were shaking so much she could no longer stand, and she fell back onto the bed, gasping for air like a dying woman, and dripping with so much sweat it looked like she had just gotten out of a bath.

The two titans of sex spent the next hour just gasping and moaning, their bodies aching in sweet pleasure, and tingling with post-coital pain. Hera felt her strength returning, and when it did, she knew she would be more powerful than ever, maybe even powerful enough to topple her husband Zeus, and claim the throne of Olympus for herself. Tavros though . . . he would most likely die. There was a type of death that could be had in Hades, but it was rarely achieved. It only occurred when a soul was so exhausted, so broken, so dominated, that it simply ceased to exist. Hera had brought Tavros to that point, and now his existence hung by a thread.

"Congratulations, my queen," a nasally, bratty, obnoxious voice said.

Hera was too tired to move, but she looked up to see Eris standing above her, the goddess who had started this whole mess by suggesting Tavros as a challenge.

"Eris . . . I won . . . I'm the most sexually powerful . . . I succeeded where my worthless daughters failed, and I . . . (pant, pant) . . . I dominated this man. His soul is finished. Gaze upon . . . Gaze upon my glory. Give me that fucking Golden Apple!"

Eris gave Hera nothing but a wry smirk. The Goddess of Discord actually looked a little high, and her messy blonde hair reeked of marijuana and opium. She held up the Golden Apple that Hera desired . . . and then she took a bite out of it.

CRUNCH!

"Mmmm . . . tasty," Eris said as the golden juices of the magic apple oozed down her chin, and dripped onto her firm breasts.

"You . . . YOU BITCH!!" Hera screamed, even though it hurt her body to exert her voice that much. "That's my prize! I deserve it! You said you would give it to the winner!"

Eris shrugged and giggled. "I lied."

Tavros looked up, his limp body still hanging from the wall, his soul moments from eternal death.

" . . . Mother," he gasped.

"Mother?" Hera repeated.

Eris giggled again. "Surprise! Tavros is my son. Surely you would have guessed by now that such a powerful being as him had to be at least a demigod. Yep. His dad was this super hunky Spartan champion who I witnessed defeating a gorgon sorceress in sexual combat . . . and well . . . I just had to rape the shit out of him. I was so crazy horny that I forgot to have him pull out . . . and well . . . nine months later Tavros dropped out of my pussy. Little bastard. I just love him bunches, especially after he got older and I took his virginity. His cock is even bigger than his father's."

"This . . . this was a trick all along!" Hera realized.

"No shit, retard," Eris laughed, kicking the goddess Hera right in her vulva. "I knew I wasn't powerful enough to take you on myself. Not yet anyway. I will be once I steal your power. Athena and Aphrodite I could have taken maybe, but not you, you fucking dyke. You're like, the Goddess of Steroids and Big-Ugly-Muscles or something. My son though . . . I figured he had a chance."

"Mother . . . help me," Tavros begged, seconds away from obliteration.

Eris rolled her eyes, took a few more bites of her golden apple, and then held the rest in front of her son's mouth like she was feeding a sick dog. Tavros eat the rest of the apple, and the magical sustenance of its golden fruit revitalized him, just saving him from eternal death.

"You're lucky I love you so much, you fucking loser," Eris said as she fed her son. "You look fucking pathetic, by the way. Like a complete faggot."

Hera rolled onto the floor and tried to crawl away, but her big breasts dragged across the floor, and she was too weak to make it more than a few feet. Eris grabbed Hera by her ankle, and dragged her back. Eris kicked Hera in her side, rolled her over, and spread the older goddess's thick legs wide open, and pulled Hera's pussy up over her head.

"Not so fast, your majesty," Eris snickered. "I'm not fucking done with you. I need to finish the job my little bitch son couldn't."

"No . . . no . . . no," Hera cried and begged, but there was no stopping it.

Eris leaned down, kissed Hera right on her fat clit, sucked it into her mouth, and began to chew on it with the most cruel, wicked blowjob Hera had ever received. The already exhausted goddess was defenseless and drained, so it wasn't more than a minute before her fat pussy began to melt, and she was gushing cum all over her vacant, mindless, comatose face. Eris ate Hera's pussy like it was made of cake, and the younger goddess wasn't afraid to shove her tongue deep into Hera's ass as well, probing her, tongue-fucking her, making her cum harder, and harder, and harder . . . until the last twig of Hera's resolve snapped, and she broke.

"AAAAAAGGGHH!!"

#

Mortals still remember the day the gods fell. Athena and Aphrodite simply vanished, their ravished souls never to escape the darkest orgy-pits of Hades, but the real beginning of the end came when a fiery meteor crashed into the earth. The meteor was shaped like a woman, a woman with massive breasts and a titanic ass, a woman who had once been the queen of the gods. Her broken husband came not long after, his perfect body pushed beyond its physical limits by the insatiable lust of a new power in Olympus. The rest of the gods came after; Ares, Hermes, Demeter, Artemis, and Dionysus; falling from the sky not because they refused to surrender . . . but because the goddess who defeated them didn't desire her surrender . . . all she desired . . . was Discord.

Thus the reign of Eris began.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers