Eroding Nhilism

Story Info
A charming man brings life back to a sadden woman.
10.3k words
4.24
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Thunder echoed across the land as Betty screamed my name with joy. Overpowering the storm as bliss turned her into a feral animal. As I fucked her with all my might, I felt her strong legs pulling me towards her. Forcing me to go deeper and harder into her tight moisten cunt.

As I stared into Betty's brown eyes, I found nothing but joy filling her once tormented soul. That the anguish she had to endure for so long was extinguished by her screams and the love that she was long overdue for.

God, she was so beautiful in that moment.

"Fuck me harder, Leo." Betty gasped as she dug her nails into my back. "Please, fuck me harder."

Like a well-trained dog, I honored her wish and sped up. Causing her to scream louder and for me to join her in this paradise that time had long since forgotten.

Without even thinking, I felt Betty took hold of my firm ass. She gave them a good squeeze to see how firm they were. As if testing them for royalty and the gods themselves. She must've of liked them a lot for she refused to let go. Digging her nails as if my buttocks were her properly.

Then without warning, Betty slapped my ass like it was a drum. Causing me to stiffen as the painful ecstasy paralyzed my entire existence for a brief moment. After that moment, I fucked her with greater gusto. Making her screams overpower the storm outside of the shed.

As I relished this goddess before me, I felt my climax coming. Despite my best intentions to hold back, I knew I would not be able to make Betty scream my name.

For what Betty brought out of me was too wild to be bond with reason. Nor tamed with decency or fairness. It wanted her like a starving wolf during a winter. Having a one track mind that would do anything to fulfill its desire for survival.

With one final thrust, I shot my load into Betty's burning twat. Thankfully, Betty followed soon after as her orgasm shook the bed like an earthquake. Causing her to pull me in like her harden legs.

Thus we experience a peace that few could ever imagine.

As we regained our breath, I took a look deep into Betty's eyes. At first I thought she would be filled with serenity and happiness. Like a child with a new toy or a dog with a big bone.

But when I looked into her eyes, I saw nothing but terror tainting her soul once more.

"What have you done?"

Chapter 1

2 DAYS EARLIER

The Town Of Taylor was the perfect place for old people to come and die. Housing was dirt cheap compared to Miami, the tropical weather was close to perfect, and the only trouble here came from drunks from the countless bars. Yes, this place was the perfect retirement community.

So it should be no sunrise a 24 year old stud, such as myself, would have an intense desire to get the hell out of here. Except he was dumb enough to go to college and get into debt.

As the Mexican maids finished cleaning up the house, I checked to see if there was anything amiss. Thankfully there were no broken safes, expensive electronics stolen, or even pot that could throw me in jail. Thus I could rest easy as I waited for my friend ALICE and her sister to arrive.

My friend ALICE was a Japanese exchange student who I met in college. She had a mix of French so we looked whiter than her nationality let on. Yet her time being on the swim team toned her body into a goddess status. Thankfully she knows Kendo or else every man in a 1 mile radius would go after her.

I met her in college when I was being nagged to death by some rainbow colored Hippo. Apparently, I was not using the right pronoun that "it" wanted. "It" was so pissed off that "it" was calling me a bigot.

When "it" called me a "racist's piece of shit", ALICE screamed back calling "it" a stupid cunt. Telling "it" about how she was openly discriminated in Japan for looking white. That "it" should check her privilege before discussing racism.

Apparently "it" was a man. For when he tried to attack ALICE, I punched him right in the Adam's apple. Causing him to go down like a rag doll.

Both ALICE and I were banned from that college for life. Yet a good friendship was worth it compared to a useless diploma. Sadly, I wish it also wash away the debt.

As I watched some Youtube videos on filtering a photo on the smart tv, I saw a car coming into my drive way. I turned off the living room TV and quickly made my way to the front door. Thanking God, Jesus, and Zeus that my boredom will soon be a painful memory.

"Leo!" ALICE glee as she jumped on me. "Long time, no see!"

"You too." I said as I quickly regained my balanced. "How was the trip up here?"

"A breezed compared to Miami. God, do I hate cities with an utter passion. You are lucky to live here. It's so beautiful."

"It wears on you after a while. Too many old folks to count."

Before ALICE could make smart remark, I saw her sister taking out a large suitcase. She was stunning like her older sister. However, her jet black hair reached down to her upper neck. Unlike ALICE long hair that reached down her lower back. She had good thick legs that told me she worked out a lot. Along with ample breast that were not too big nor too small. Just right in the perfect middle.

But what struck me the most was how sad she was.

As I stared into her eyes, I could see she was carrying a lot of sorrow on her back. As if she was damned to the lowest pits of hell and was forbidden to smile ever again. Destroying the beautiful day like ashes from a burning volcano.

Yet I could not help but stare at this stunning sad goddess. Like a puppy in the middle of a highway, I wanted to help her in any way I could. She deserved better than the horrors she was forced to bear.

Keep it together, Leo. I ordered myself. You don't want a repeat of history.

"This is my younger sister, Betty." ALICE said. "She moved here from California to escape from all the chaos."

"Nice to meet you." Betty said as I shook her dainty hands. "You have a nice house."

"Thanks." I said as her soft limped hand made my heart skipped a beat. "Let me take your stuff in."

"It's okay, Leo." ALICE said as she and her sister Betty entered my house. "You don't have to act like a gentleman with us. Just make sure you kept this place clean, okay?"

"Trust me, my mother paid for the best while on her trip to Sydney. So you can sleep easy tonight."

"You better." ALICE said as she quickly swiped the counter over the fire place. "Because if I get ring worm again like in the Motel 9, I am burning this place down. Understood?"

Before I could make fun of ALICE irrational fear, I saw Betty waving her hand to stop me. Telling me her sister was very serious about her threat. Making me cringed knowing ALICE will go through with her threat.

As the women got settled, it took all my might not to stare at Betty. For some strange reason, I found her worthy of keeping my attention. Yes, she was beautiful. Yet I've been around plenty of beach bunnies that had that perky attitude that made them irresistible to be around. So I shouldn't be staring at her like a creep.

Yet...I could not help myself. It's like all the conditioning that I put myself through was falling apart. As if this woman was Genghis Khan who destroyed anything with just her will power alone.

God, I need to keep my feelings in check.

When the girls were settled down, ALICE checked out the tiki hut in my backyard. While Betty made some coffee, took a seat at the patio table, and stared at my backyard.

As I prepared the weed, I saw a Cardinal eating from the bird feeder. Knowing this was a rare event, I took my smartphone and took a picture of it. Hoping that I didn't need the zoom feature for a good picture.

When I took the shot Betty jerked her head like a frighten deer. Causing my heart to leaped into my throat knowing I made a real bad first impression.

"Did you take my picture?" Betty asked as her voice became hostile.

"There is a Cardinal behind you." I said trying to hide the fear within my voice with a façade of confidence. "It's rare to see one since those rats with furry tails keep eating all the food."

Betty turned her head to see the Cardinal eating from the bird feeder. Once the bird flew away, she turned her attention back to me and gave me a suspicious look.

"Can I see picture?" She asked.

"Sure." I said as I handed her my phone. "A picture is worth a thousand words after all."

Betty took a look at the picture. At first, I thought she would delete the photo or brush it off as nothing but paranoia. Yet it took her a few seconds to open her mouth as amazement dropped her jaw.

"You took a good photo." Betty gasped.

"Thanks." I said. "I have a lot of practice with wildlife."

"Do you mean the bird or me?"

I quickly looked at my phone to see only Betty in the photo. She looked stunning as she stared out at nothing. With nothing but a coffee cup to keep her company and those sad eyes that glowed perfectly under the hot afternoon sun.

God, she looked almost...perfect.

"Next time ask before taking another picture of me." Betty said as she handed me my phone back. "I do like to pose you know."

The moment Betty smiled I felt my heart stopped dead in its tracks. While a rabble of butterflies bashed against my stomach walls like a battling ram. My self-control wore down faster like hot water on ice.

Keep it together, Leo, I thought to myself. You don't want a repeat of the last one.

"I see Leo is at it again." ALICE said as she entered the patio. "He always had an eye for a good Kodak moment. That is why he is so popular on Instagram."

"What is your user name?" Betty asked as her sadness was set ablaze by curiosity.

I gave her my username while trying to keep my excitement at bay. Hoping she does not sense the stress that was overpowering at that moment.

After a few clicks on her smartphone, Betty jaw dropped when she saw my instagram profile.

"These are beautiful." She gasped as she scrolled through my photos.

"Thanks." I said as pride filled my heart. "Most of the photos I took were mostly from this town."

"Really? Can you take me to these places? I would surely appreciate it."

"Of course he would." ALICE said before I could give my answer. "But let's do it tomorrow. Right now, I need some mental recovery from that damn drive."

Normally, I would hate it when people answer for me. It feels degrading and makes me less of a man.

However, the excitement in Betty eyes kept my pride in check. While her constant liking of my photos on Instagram sealed my lips with joy.

Nice save, I thought. Now for the rest of the weekend.

***

The pot I bought came all the way from Colorado. It was a special brand that made its user happy and more energetic. I know for I tested it out when I first got it. So it got my seal of approval. So when Betty, ALICE, and I took a hit, we all acted sillier than children drinking a cup of Cuban coffee.

Playing Latin music from a Bluetooth speaker, we all took wild poses that we would either treasure for the rest of my life or delete on the spot. The pictures I took were Betty and ALICE blowing kisses. While I sway both women around like a Tango dancer. We did poses of old James Bond posters with me playing as 007. But my personal favorite was when both ladies gave me a kiss on the cheek at the same time.

I've been around ALICE when she got high. I knew what she was capable of and how she acted when high. So none of this was new to me.

Yet when Betty got high she was a completely different person. It was like someone switched off that sad woman and replaced it with perky cheerleader. Making her more festive and intoxicating to around with.

After hours of dancing, photo taking, and eating pizza, ALICE passed out in the master bedroom when she took her 4th hit. Despite years of cannabis abuse, I knew the stuff I had was too much for crazy girl. For I only took one hit and already I was too tipsy to put the poor girl in bed. Luckily Betty was kind enough to help me. Even though she was just as intoxicated as me.

When ALICE was put to bed, Betty and I just sat on the couch and stared at the fireplace before us. Mesmerized by the shoot, ashes, and the grate that would bore any sane man. Yet to us it was a work of art.

"Thanks for sharing your pot, Leo." Betty said as she snuggled up to me. "I know weed is expensive in this part of America."

"Don't sweat it." I said as I relished the petite woman warm body. "What's the point of having money if you can't have fun with it?"

Betty gave me a smirk as we stared at the fire place once more. After a few moments of silence, she broke the peace with a simple question.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No." I said as confusion took over my face. "Why do you ask?"

"Because you seemed tensed when we showed up. Like you haven't been around women before."

"I've been around women, Betty. I just been off the market."

"Oh god, don't tell me a good looking stud like you went MGTOW."

"Hell no! I just want to regain my sanity for the next girl."

"I hope you don't take too long. Time waits for no man as they say."

I gave Betty a smirk as pride warmed my heart.

"So what is the best place to visit first?" She asked as she pulled out her phone. "Because the photos you took makes me want to explore them all."

"Since I am a local," I said with a devilish smirk on my face. "how about I surprise you?"

Betty gave me a curious look. As if I challenged to doing something stupid that were only were reserved for teenagers. However, she accepted my challenge the moment her smile showed me her snow white teeth.

"Can't wait." Betty said as she got up. "Let's hope the weather is good for tomorrow."

"It's dry season in Florida." I said. "The only thing you should worry about is bringing some heavy duty sunscreen."

"I will keep that in mind." She said as she made her way to her room. "Good night."

The moment I heard the door closed, I rushed to my bedroomed and locked it. Then like a teenage boy I played with my obvious erection like a teenage boy.

Thank God for Jeans, I thought. Otherwise I feared that I would repulse Betty with the stiff I had. And being celebrant for three years did not help me one bit.

Thankfully the girls were dead asleep. Otherwise I would not gotten rid of my sexual frustration on my bed.

Chapter 2

It took all my might not to stare at Betty. Not only to hide my ever developing crush for her (which was obvious) but because I could easily cause a car crash. And with Betty dressed in nothing but a teal shirt, her black bathing suit panties, and a hiking boots, it was a miracle I did not crash the car on the spot.

Why did ALICE had to be a heavy sleeper? She could distract me with woman's talk. Keeping me and my car safe from Betty's damn thick gorgeous thighs.

"I can't believe you took these photos." Betty laughed as she breezed through my phone.

"The good ones were done by me." I said as trying to keep my eyes on the road. "The rest were done by you two."

"Then who took the one of ALICE and me kissing you?"

"Is the picture good enough for National Geographic?"

"Yes."

"That was me. Only I used a Tripod and Bluetooth switch to take the picture."

Betty laughed at my statement. Then she gave me that smile that could destroyed a man's self-control with ease.

"You have a lot of experience." Betty said. "I take it you are self-taught."

"Oh yeah." I said as I turned into the parking lot. "Some I learned from Youtube. Others are through trial and error. The rest is God given talent."

Betty smiled at my arrogant boasting. She brush her hair back that exposed her firm long neck. Thus pushing me to the breaking point.

Thank God we are in a public area. Otherwise I would have done something stupid.

"So why are we wearing hiking boots?" Betty asked as we made our way to the beach. "Don't you people in Florida normally wear sandals?"

"This is a beach town. Sandals are mandatory." I said as I checked my smartphone for anything amiss. "However, this special beach is too hazardous for sandals."

Before Betty could question me, her jaw dropped at the sight before her.

The beach was covered with jagged rocks that were once coral reefs. Where time, wind, and the brutal ocean wore it form tidal pools, jagged cliffs, and caves that could house a full grown man. While rocks in the ocean hid hidden dangers that made this beach so beautiful.

However, this place could not match the shock look on Betty face.

"Welcome to Shelter beach." I said as my words shook Betty back to reality. "The jaggiest place in Florida."

"I can't believe a beach like this can even exist." Betty gasped as I unpacked my gear. "I mean...I expect this kind of beach in California or even Mexico. But not here in Florida."

"Not many people know these kind of beaches exist in Florida. They are more distracted by the big cities like Tampa, Orlando, or even Miami to check these small towns out. So we have the whole place to ourselves."

"It's such a shame. More people should come here."

"Well let's change that." I said as I held my hand out. "Shall we begin the grand tour?"

Betty gave me a cautious smile as if she was about to pet a stray dog. We've just met and I was going to give her a tour of a hazardous beach. She had every right to be vigilant.

But the moment Betty took my hand, I knew she had a little to fear of me.

***

Like the professional I was, I carefully guided Betty across the rocky beach. Showing her rock formations that would rival the Venus Di Milo. Holes that lead to the caves below. Tidal pools that were eroded into a perfect bowl. But most of all, the cliffs that would rival anything in the west coast.

I felt Betty holding on to me for dear life. She held on so tight that she was cutting off my circulation to my arm. Apparently the poor girl was afraid of heights.

Yet Betty continued to follow me across the rocky beach. As if I was Moses leading his people to the promise land. She had total trust me in despite making it obvious she was afraid of the cliffs. Yet it was nice for a woman to total faith in me.

It made me feel...special.

Before I could show Betty one of the cave systems, an old woman from the county screamed at us from down below.

"The beach is closed! The Algae is blooming again!"

"I thought the plantations stopped dumping their waste into the lagoon?" I screamed back.

"Since when do you trust big corporations to do the right thing?" The old woman asked as she picked up the big goo with her rubber gloves. "Besides there should be a big sign that reads this beach is closed."

I wanted to argue with the old woman about there wasn't any sign at the entrance. Blaming it on teenagers who love to vandalize everything. However the disappointed look in Betty's eyes silenced me.

A sign that her day was ruin.

***

"I can't believe they pollute the ocean like that." Betty said as we entered my car.

"That's not even the worse of it." I said as I backed my car out. "Those algae are toxic as fuck. Get a cut in that stuff and you will get killer bacteria in your system. Where the survival rate drops to--"

I saw Betty was getting sick from what I was telling her. So much that her face was turning green.

"I'm sorry." I said as I drove us back home. "That is something a lady does not need to know."

"I wish that was true." Betty said as she stared out of my car window. "But I saw a lot worse in San Francisco."

"How bad was it?"

"Bad. The once great city by the bay is now covered in shit and broken needles. Crime in on the rise thanks to those damn sanctuary cities. While vagrants are making tent cities all over the place. To make matters worse, taxes and government regulations are so out of control that there is a mass exodus to leave the state itself.