Eros 3199 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

The women propped me up with pillows and I laid on my back while they leaned towards me from either side. I put my arms around both gorgeous women and gently kissed each of them on the mouth. They leaned over me and gently kissed each other.

Lifting my head, I nuzzled both women's big, beautiful breasts. The women laughed softly and moved to kneel on either side of me, cupping their breasts in their hands and feeding their hard, erect nipples into my mouth. Greedily, I licked their beautiful, full breasts and sucked on their thick, swollen nipples.

Miriam and Tonga kissed and broke away from each other. Miriam laid down beside me and cradled my head in her arms while Tonga threw her leg across my waist and straddled me like a cowgirl.

I said, "Wait, Tonga, I want to taste you again."

Tonga slipped two fingers into her wet pussy and then offered her wet fingers to me. I inhaled her intoxicating, womanly scent from her fingers and then pulled her fingers into my mouth to taste her womanly juices.

I smiled at Tonga and lifted myself up from the pillows. I rolled her over onto her back and dragged her lush body down to the foot of the bed, while both women giggled. Kneeling on the floor, I threw Tonga's legs over my shoulders and bent my face to her thick, flaming-red bush. Tickling her with my nose, just above her vulva, I inhaled her potent, musky scent. Gently, I licked the sopping wet muff around her vulva, while Tonga moaned softly. Glancing at her face, I saw Miriam gently massaging Tonga's beautiful breasts and the two women sharing a tongue-kiss.

As I slowly licked Tonga's vulva, I felt her full, puffy outer pussy lips and her long, thick inner lips, that were nearly completely hidden by her thick bush, with my tongue. Tonga moaned and softly flailed her legs as I began to lick her swollen, erect clit. Soon, she convulsed against my face and loudly groaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!, Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooh!" as she squeezed my head between her meaty thighs, making my entire face wet with her copious, womanly juices.

Looking up, I saw Tonga again covered in a light sheen of sweat, catching her breath, while Miriam kissed her gently on the forehead.

I said, "Now, I want to taste you, Miriam." Grabbing her by the legs, I pulled her down to the edge of the bed, while she giggled in surprise. Kneeling again on the thick carpeting, I threw Miriam's legs over my shoulders and gently licked her inner thighs. Looking up, I saw Tonga suck one of Miriam's thick, erect nipples gently into her mouth.

Showering kisses on Miriam's vulva, I separated her long, thick, inner pussy lips with my tongue and heard her moan softly. Her pussy was wet, but not nearly as wet as the Exotic Tonga's pussy had been. Miriam's smell and taste were musky and womanly, but not nearly as strong as Tonga's.

As I gently licked Miriam's clit, I slowly inserted one of my fingers into her warm, wet, tight vagina. She legs shivered and she moaned more loudly as I slowly pushed my finger in-and-out of her pussy.

After a couple of minutes, I inserted a second finger into Miriam's tight pussy, as she stiffened, momentarily and caught her breath. Twisting my fingers around slowly in her warm, wet slit, I sucked Miriam's erect clit gently into my mouth and chewed on it with only my lips. Her breathing became ragged as she thrashed beneath me and her vagina contracted, momentarily, around my fingers. She moaned loudly, "Oooooh! Ooooooooooh! Oooooh!" and laid still.

I looked up to see Miriam's lush body again bathed in sweat, her chest and face flushed, and Tonga gently touching her cheek and looking down on her fondly.

Tonga smiled and moved over to make room for me between her and Miriam. Moving to the side of the bed, I picked up Miriam and laid her down again at the head of the bed with her shoulders propped up against the pillows. I moved to the other side of the bed, picked up Tonga, and laid her down next to Miriam. I said, "While Miriam rests, I'm going to make love to you, Tonga." Tonga smiled seductive and spread her beautiful legs wide for me. Miriam smiled and leaned over to kiss Tonga gently on the forehead.

Tonga reached down for my rock-hard, eight inch long, two inch thick cock as I knelt between her meaty, widespread thighs. She licked her lips and looked at me through her half-lidded, wide-apart green eyes as she guided my hard-on to the entrance of her sopping wet pussy. Tonga caught her breath as I slowly eased my hard-on into her warm, tight, wet slit. As I slowly pushed my rock-hard cock to its full length into her warm, tight pussy, she suddenly convulsed beneath me, her pussy contracting hard around my erect manhood. Tonga tossed her head from side-to-side, and groaned loudly, " Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I felt her warm, womanly juices gush from her pussy, and I could smell her strong, musky, womanly scent.

Miriam saw the look of surprise on my face over Tonga's sudden orgasm and said, "Tonga orgasms easily, like most Exotics. The Exotics have been bred to do so." Miriam then kissed Tonga tenderly on the lips and knelt beside her, holding a glass of wine for Tonga to sip.

Putting my weight on my elbows, I leaned forward and kissed Tonga softly on the mouth. She kissed me back and I gently pushed my tongue into her willing mouth. Slowly, I began to thrust my hard-on in-and-out of Tonga's warm, tight slit. Even sopping wet, her pussy was still tight around my rock-hard cock.

Building up to a comfortable, steady rhythm I thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of Tonga, as we played with each others tongues in our mouths. Within only a few minutes, Tonga spasmed forcefully beneath me again. Her legs thrashed, and she held me tight with my tongue in her mouth as her pussy contracted again around my rock-hard cock. When Tonga lay still, I saw that her beautiful, flaming-red hair was becoming matted with sweat and stuck to her forehead.

Miriam again offered Tonga a sip of wine.

I began to thrust my hard-on faster into Tonga's warm, wet, tight slit. She held my head to her bosom and moaned softly as I, alternately sucked both of her thick, erect nipples into my mouth. Tonga's flaming-red areolas were small, but her succulent nipples were as thick as my little finger and half an inch long.

Increasing the power of my strokes, I rocked Tonga's beautiful body back-and-forth as I thrust my rock-hard cock into her pussy. Within a few minutes she convulsed hard beneath me again, and groaned loudly," Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooh!"

Seconds later, I pushed my hard-on deep within her and shot my hot cum into her warm, wet, tight pussy.

I held Tonga and kissed her gently on the lips before I leaned back and withdrew my still rock-hard cock from her beautiful body.

Looking over at Miriam, I smiled and said, "Now, while Tonga rests, I'm going to make love to you, Miriam."

Miriam smiled and moved closer to give me a sip of wine. She then gave Tonga a sip of wine and gently kissed her on the lips.

After giving Tonga the wine glass, Miriam smiled her crooked smile and laid back against the pillows. She clasped her hands behind her head, and spread her beautiful legs wide, offering her voluptuous body to me.

Moving up alongside of Miriam, I hugged her to me and kissed her gently on the lips. Miriam kissed me back, passionately.

Moving back down the bed, I knelt between Miriam's wide spread legs. Smiling as she grasped my still rock-hard cock, she guided me to the entrance of her tight pussy. I smiled broadly back at Miriam and she blew me a kiss.

Miriam grimaced and softly moaned, "uhhhhh! uhhhhh!" as I gently eased my hard cock into her warm, tight pussy. Tonga leaned over and smoothed Miriam's long, raven-black hair away from her face, and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. Again, I took in the amazing contrast between the two women while I held my hard-on motionless within Miriam's tight pussy. One beautiful woman was mature with raven-black hair and a naked pussy, the other younger and taller, with flaming-red hair and a thick flaming-red bush.

Very slowly and with short strokes, I began to move my rock-hard cock in-and-out of Miriam's warm, tight pussy. She moaned softly, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Miriam moaned "Fuck me, Yuri! It so good! Oh! Fuck me!"

Thrusting very slowly and gently in-and-out of Miriam's pussy, I put my weight on my elbows and leaned down to kiss her gently on the mouth. Miriam put her arms around me and kissed me back.

Slowly, I increased the speed and depth of my thrusts into Miriam's warm, tight slit. She moaned softly and kissed me passionately, while Tonga held her around the shoulders and gently stroked Miriam's long, raven-black hair.

Thrusting my rock-hard cock in-and-out of Miriam's warm, tight pussy with a strong, steady rhythm, she convulsed beneath me, and her tight pussy contracted even tighter around my hard-on. She moaned loudly, " Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Ooooooooooh!"

Tonga gently wiped the sweat from Miriam's face as I continued the strong, steady, in-and-out rhythm of my rock-hard cock. Miriam smiled up at me crookedly and her eyes were shining as she recovered from her orgasm.

Maintaining the rhythm of my thrusts in-and-out of Miriam's warm, tight pussy, I kissed her gently on the mouth and ran a hand lightly over her large, firm breasts. Pushing my tongue past her lips, I French-kissed her while I tweaked her hard, erect nipples with my fingers.

Increasing the speed and length of my strokes, I continued to tongue-kiss Miriam as she passionately kissed me back. She broke our kiss as her breathing became labored again, and moaned softly in my ear. Within minutes, she spasmed beneath me again, while her pussy contracted around my hard-on and she moaned, " Ooooooooooh! Ooooooooooh! Ooooooooooh! Oooooh!"

Soon after her orgasm, I pushed my rock-hard cock all the way into Miriam's warm, tight pussy and shot my load of hot cum deep inside of her.

I kissed Miriam gently on the lips as I slowed my rhythm and my cock slowly softened within her warm, wet, tight pussy. When my cock was half-soft, I leaned back and slowly withdrew my manhood from between Miriam's beautiful wide spread legs.

Laying back on the pillows, I pulled the two women close to me and put my arms around them as they laid on their sides next to me. They smiled at each other and embraced each other across my body, then laid their heads on my shoulders.

No one spoke as we rested in each others arms. Finally I asked, "How long have you been living here in exile, Tonga?"

Tonga answered, "I've been here for over four years."

"And how long have the two of you been lovers?" I asked Michelle.

Miriam answered, "Tonga and I have been lovers for over two years, Yuri."

I asked, "Is it commonplace for the women of Eros to take female lovers, or does it happen mostly here in the Exile Sector, because there are no men?"

Miriam and Tonga both smiled at my question. Miriam answered, "Nearly all of the women of Eros take female lovers." She continued, "Earthborn Michelle has told us that this was not the custom of most Earth women."

"No," I answered, "Only a small percentage of Earth women took female lovers, in our time." I laughed softly and added, "As far as I know!"

Lying between my two beautiful harem girls, it wasn't long before my erection began to return. Miriam and Tonga both noticed and giggled. Miriam moved to cradle my head in her arms while Tonga knelt beside me and gently stroked my cock to its full hardness with her soft, gentle hand.

When my cock was fully erect, Tonga again threw her leg across my waist and straddled me. I pulled her down to me so that I could kiss her deeply on the mouth. When we broke our kiss, Tonga reached behind her and grasped my hard-on.

Tonga lifted herself up and guided my hard-on to the entrance of her furry slit. Slowly, she eased herself down until she was fully impaled on my rock-hard cock. I reached up and pressed my palms against Tonga's thick, erect nipples. She spasmed, threw her head back and groaned, " Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as I felt her pussy momentarily contract around my cock.

Miriam knelt next to Tonga and gently wiped the sweat from her face and body. Miriam offered Tonga a drink of water and they kissed before Miriam laid back down beside me.

Slowly and steadily, Tonga rocked herself up-and-down on my rock-hard cock. Her long, thick, curly, flaming-red hair hung down from her shoulders and touched my chest as she rocked forward. I ran my hands lightly over the long, thick growth of flaming-red pubic hair that encircled Tonga's waist and ran down her ass like a thong bikini bottom. She smiled and giggled as I began to run my fingers through her magnificent bush and gently tickle her. Soon, Tonga's breathing quickened and she bucked and tossed her head from side-to side with her long, thick, curly, flaming-red hair flying about wildly. Her eyes closed and she moaned loudly, " Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooh!"

Both of our crotches were now soaking wet from Tonga's womanly juices and I could smell her strong, musky, womanly scent.

Miriam again knelt next to Tonga and brushed her long hair back away from her face. Miriam kissed Tonga gently on the lips and the women smiled lovingly at each other. Miriam gave Tonga another drink of water as she recovered from her orgasm and then Miriam laid back down beside me.

Tonga again began to again rock herself up-and-down on my rock-hard cock. Running my hands lightly over her meaty thighs, I again marveled that the color of her long, thick nipples and sensuous lips matched the color of her flaming-red hair.

Holding Tonga's beautiful breasts in my hands, I gently tweaked her long, thick nipples with my thumbs. Tonga rocked herself faster up-and-down on my hard-on and began to moan softly. Within a couple of minutes she began to breath heavily. Soon, she convulsed again, tossed her head back and moaned, " Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooh! Oooooh!" as her pussy tightened around my still rock-hard cock and more of her womanly juices flowed to wet my crotch.

Stopping only for a few seconds, Tonga rocked herself forcefully up-and-down on my cock. She used the full length of my stiff dick as she rode me like a wild cowgirl. She breathed heavily and moaned, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" as she rode my rock-hard cock. Within minutes she spasmed and gasped loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" as her pussy once again contracted around my hard-on.

When Tonga spasmed I bucked my hips and shot my load of hot cum deep inside of her warm, sopping wet pussy.

Tonga collapsed on top of me and I held her in my arms as we both recovered and our breathing returned to normal. We kissed each other deeply and Tonga slowly lifted herself off of my softening cock and laid down beside me.

Miriam knelt beside me and held a glass of cold water for me to drink. I took a sip and nodded for Miriam to give Tonga a drink. Tonga sipped and then drank deeply, letting some of the water splash down onto her swaying breasts.

Miriam laughed softly as she gently washed our faces and chests with a warm, wet cloth and then wiped us dry. When Miriam finished, she laid back down and snuggled against me.

Tonga leaned over and kissed me gently on the mouth, then leaned across and kissed Miriam very tenderly. Leaning back to kneel beside me, Tonga fingered the long crystal key that hung from around her neck by its thin gold chain.

I looked at Miriam, and she smiled back at me. Turning to Tonga I said, "Is that crystal key for me, Tonga?"

Tonga smiled and said, "Yes, if you wish to have it, Earthborn."

I smiled and said, "You must call me Yuri if I'm going to wear your crystal key around my neck."

Tonga smiled radiantly and said, "Yes, Yuri." She shook back her long hair, unclasped the gold necklace that held her crystal key, and fastened it around my neck. I pulled Tonga close to me and we kissed as I held her tight.

That night, I was lucky enough to fall asleep with both of my beautiful harem girls in my arms.

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers
12