Eros Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow she had managed to fall asleep on the couch. I was able to remove the strap around her ankles without waking her up.

The vibrator had those two charming, round leather straps attached. They slipped around Miss Sharp's legs and I was able to tighten them around her thighs before inserting the vibrator.

I flipped it on before inserting it in her pussy; the sensation woke her up, but by the time she was lucid it was already firmly placed inside her.

I was able to re-assemble the hogtie without too much resistance. She began to moan, the sound escaping around her gag. I knelt by the couch and brushed the hair away from her eyes.

"This isn't going to a fun afternoon for either of us, I think," I said. "This wasn't what I wanted, believe me. When I get back this afternoon, we'll discuss our...situation."

I took one, long, loving glance at those perfect breasts and walked away. When I reached her front door, I turned back and waved.

"But now, I have to go to school."