Eros' Errant Arrows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

I glanced toward the beach and saw Marian, sitting on a beach towel, her knees draw up. The bow was slung over her shoulder, and she twirled one arrow between her fingers.

"Marian! Marian!" I waved to her, until she shaded her eyes with her hand, and saw me on the edge of the rise. She stood up on her long, narrow legs. She was topless. She smiled, unslung the bow, and notched the arrow. She let the arrow fly and I closed my eyes. With my arms outstretched, my back arched, I awaited feel of the arrow burrowing into my chest, and if lucky, into my heart.

Instead, I was tackled by a screaming Rachel, who dragged me to the sandy earth. I heard the arrow fly past me, so close, but not a hit. Following Rachel were Tony and Mr. Burch. The arrow flew past me, and despite Rachel ripping at my clothes, I turned my head, and saw that the arrow had found a target.

Uh-oh.

"Tony, help!" I called.

"What the hell, man?" he said. He was surprised by Rachel's ferocity, and stood watching her trying to kiss my neck, her hands pulling at my shirt and my trousers. Then he grabbed her arm, and tried to pull her away.

"Not Rachel, Tony. Grab Mr. Burch!"

Could Tony not see the arrow that was lodged in Mr. Burch's chest? It was dissolving quickly, like a mist in the sunlight. Mr. Burch forgot about Rachel, and began an implacable march down the rise and toward the beach. His eyes saw only Marian, who danced a little from foot to foot, unsure where to place her arms, or what to do next.

"Run, Marian! Run!" I called. Rachel sat on my chest, making it difficult to take a breath.

"Where?" Marian called back. Mr. Burch was about 40 yards from her and picking up speed.

"Anywhere! Away! Go!"

Marian bounced from foot to foot Her tanned breasts quivered with her hands at her side, standing with her back straight as her employer approached. She dropped the bow, which wobbled at her ankles. Mr. Burch kept marching toward her, a lecherous smile on his perfectly-tanned face. She squared her shoulders, stuck out her right hand for a business handshake, and took a step forward. Actually, she tried to take a step forward, but her feet tangled in the bow, and she pitched forward.

Mr. Burch caught her as she was falling. His right hand quickly found her breast, as she grabbed his shoulders to right herself. His left hand went to her bikini bottoms, and ripped them away. Marian, still off balance, was too surprised to cover herself..

I saw what was happening, but Rachel had me pinned. She made progress with my belt buckle. I heard a loud zip and my penis was free. "Tony! That's Marian! Stop him. You've got to stop Mr. Burch!"

Tony shook his head, still watching Marian's naked dance, trying to untangle her feet. Mr. Burch's hand found her slightly sunburned ass, and pulled her so close that her pussy was jammed into his crotch.

Marian screamed, "Ross!"

I shouted at Tony. "Go help her, man. Please!"

Tony looked stricken. "That's my boss, Ross. He can fire me." He pulled Rachel's feet, but she had her hands tightly on my belt. He said, "My job is to keep Rachel away from you!"Then her mouth found my penis, and she clamped down hard, her tongue swishing around like a drug-crazed eel. Tony pulled Rachel's feet again, and almost pulled my cock off in the process

"Forget Rachel! You're tearing my dick off. Go help Marian!"

Tony stopped pulling, looked at Rachel and at Mr. Burch, and then stood upright. He dropped Rachel's ankles, and said, "The hell with this! I have my own things to do." He trotted back toward the compound, and wouldn't turn around no matter how I hollered at him.

I craned my neck, and saw Mr. Burch trying to unloosen his own trousers. Marian's lithe body squirmed in his arms, but she was held fast with his left hand while his right hand worked his own belt and zipper. I turned my head back to Rachel, who was still attached like a lamprey to my penis. Her eyes were closed, her lips were tightly sealed going up and down my shaft. I didn't know that anyone could bob her head that fast!

From the beach I heard Mr. Burch cry out in pain. Tony's self-defense lessons had paid off for Marian, who was now free, and running along the sand parallel to the rumbling waves. Mr. Burch rubbed his balls, hitched up his pants, and jogged after her, calling after her.

"Young woman! Miss! You, bitch! I can give you anything you want. Come on, you cunt! You know you want it!"

Marian didn't slow down, but kept up her pace. There was nowhere to go, though. The private beach was closed off at each end by rocky embankments, and unless she swam a half-mile into the ocean, she would not escape.

Despite the distraction of the Most Desirable Woman in the World gnawing on my happy place, I had to think. The tension in my loins was building, and it wouldn't take long before I exploded with delight, either into her lovely maw, or all over her. But if I came, would that satisfy the charm of the arrow, or do we actually have to have intercourse? What about a mere hand job? What about anal sex? Was oral sex, sex? Where was Bill Clinton when you needed him?

Rachel's slobbering was distracting my thoughts. Meanwhile, Marian was calling for help, and if it didn't come from me, then from whom? I snapped myself out of it.

"Rachel!" I said. "Rachel!"

She opened her eyes, but not her mouth. Her head was still moving like a V-8 piston. She was listening to me, though. So I tried a new strategy.

"Rachel! That feels so good!"

She smiled as much as she could with a cock in her mouth, and giggled.

"Rachel! I want to come on you!"

She arched her eyebrows, and looked at me slyly through those dazzling blue eyes. I really thought she couldn't move her head any faster, but she proved me wrong.

From the beach I heard Marian call for help again. I wondered how close Mr. Burch might be to catching her.

"Rachel! I want to cum on your tits! I want to see jizz on your naked shoulders! Come on, baby, strip. Take off those clothes. I want to see you. I want to see all of you, baby."

Rachel smiled, but did not release my cock. She shrugged off her blouse, and let her bra slip off her shoulders and her arms. Deftly, she unsnapped it behind her with one hand. She unbuttoned her shorts, and pulled them apart at the zipper. By wiggling her rear end , she was able to slide the shorts and her thong off her taut ass with the help of alternating hands. All this, while still slurping my dong.

She was having trouble getting completely naked, though, because she had to stretch her legs out.

"Stand up, Rachel! Let me look at you, baby. All of you. From your baby blues to your curly toes. Let me see your smooth thighs. I want to see your pointy boobies. Are you completely shaved? Really? This I gotta see."

Rachel tucked her blond hair behind her ear while kneeling over me. She slid to the tip of my shaft, and stopped. Then, she gave the most sensitive tip of my nob a gentle grazing with the point of her flicking tongue. Oh, my God. She had to know what it was doing to me. Involuntarily, my hips raised towards her generous lips. She pushed me down as she stood up.

She looked incredibly sexy, her engorged pussy waiting to be filled, her breasts pointed slightly skyward and looking as hard as nutshells, her hips flaring from her narrow waist, her thigh muscles strong enough to support the weight of my body as it entered her, and then her lips, so soft, mobile and beckoning. She slowly ran her tongue along her top and then her bottom lip, then snapped her dazzling white teeth shut, in what looked like a snarl.

Still, Rachel just didn't do it for me. There must be something wrong with me. I looked at her with as much arousal as if I were gazing on a desert sunset. Sure, it's lovely, memorable, and exhilarating, but I just didn't want to become a part of it. She was beautiful and willing and doing her best to excite me, but she just wasn't Marian.

At last, Rachel released my member, and I was not longer afraid of her dazzling white teeth. I swept my legs viciously, and Rachel tumbled into the gritty sand. She crouched, and growled like a stalking lioness. Seeing my opportunity, I tucked my dick into my slacks with some difficulty, and hiked them to my waist. Rachel leapt at me, her hands like claws to rip into my flesh, but I rolled to the side, and she bit gritty sand. With a quick move, I was on top of her, pinning her face down.

It didn't stop her. She arched her back and wiggled her behind. "Take my ass. I want your cock as far in my ass as you can force it. Give it to me, Ross."

"No!" I looked to the beach, and saw that Mr. Burch was closing the distance between himself and Marian. The thick sand sank beneath her feet as she ran, and was tiring her. Her feet kicked little plumes of sand as she pushed forward. Mr. Burch, though, walked easily on top of the sand. His shoes were wider, I suppose, and he was not tiring as he pursued her.

Beneath me, Rachel pushed her ass higher. "I'm an ass virgin, did you know that? I want to feel you in me. I want you all up my butt. You've already been down my throat, and that felt so good! Come on, big boy. It's all tight for you."

"Jesus, Rachel. I'm not going to butt fuck you."

She turned a pouty face to me. "Not even if I beg you?"

"No!"

"Can I suck your dick a little more?"

"No. Go put your clothes on." With that, I pushed her back down, and began running down the edge of the rise and trying to catch up to Marian. Because of the sand, she almost looked like she was running in slow motion. Each stride was long-legged, her buttocks strained, and her stomach flat as a Gran Tour cyclist's. It was almost poetic, until you saw her hands, desperately clenching and opening with each reach of her leg in front of her. She looked as though she were trying to pull herself forward through clear molasses.

I tumbled to the bottom of the rise. In a small recess partially blocked by grass and palm fronds, I saw a brief white flash. A woman hid in the recess, wearing a white bra and panties. She was in the process of unlatching her garters and unrolling her silk stockings down long slender legs. A strand of pearls dangled around her neck. Then I saw her face.

"Mom?"

She covered up a little, then decided it was not much use. She crawled forward, and looked out. "Is it safe?"

"Mom? What are you doing?" I looked up at the edge of the ridge, expecting Rachel to swan dive on top of me any minute. But so far, the coast was clear. "Mom, where are you clothes?"

"I ditched them to throw him off the scent. He's unstoppable, like a horny blood hound."

"Who are you talking about? Mr. Burch?"

She scoffed. "Mr. Burch. Hah! He should be so lucky. It's that other one. Tony. He's been following me around, trying to ..." She looked at me. She weighed her words carefully. "He was trying to cop a feel."

"What?!"

"He grabbed my butt and pinched my boob. I slapped his face of course, and Mr. Burch was not aware of what happened. At first I thought Tony was punishing me for trying to kill Robin."

"What? You tried to kill Mr. Burch?"

"Of course, dear." She slipped her stocking past her calf, and her heel, while leaning on my shoulder. "He tried to hurt Rachel. He's a ruthless bastard, but I can live with that. But when he tried to punish my son — after all that I've sacrificed for that rat bastard — Well that was it." When the hosiery was completely off, she handed both to me. "Here. I want you to go put those along the far edge of the beach. That should draw Tony's attention."

I heard Marian call for help again, this time weakly. She was exhausted, and soon would have no fight left in her.

"Mom, I have to help Marian."

"Is Tony after her, too? What the matter with him?"

"Not Tony. Mr. Burch. He's chasing her."

"Why? He's old enough to be her father, if not her grandfather."

"I think he wants to rape her."

Now it was my mother's turn to say, "What?!"

"He won't stop until he's ..." I took a deep breath. "...until he's fucked her, Mom. He's driven to fuck her."

Mom shook her head. "What's gotten into these guys?"

Over the top of the ridge, I saw Rachel's crazed eyes and hungry mouth. "There you are, you bad boy. Hi, Ms. Adams! Your mommy can't save you, Ross. I'm going to fuck you until you cry for mommy."

My mother blushed, but instinctively stepped in front of me. Rachel stood up, still nude

She started carefully down the slope, but gravity and her momentum caused her to gather speed. Her arms started to pinwheel while she screamed in unexpected delight. She was on a collision course with us, so my mother braced her self.

My mother is slender, but rather tall. She does yoga and visits the pool regularly. There was no way little Rachel was going to bowl her over and grab her son. I waited for the collision, which knocked my mother backwards, but she held on to Rachel.

"Keep her busy, Mom. I'll go hide your stockings."

"Thanks, son," she said, before their two voices began screeching. As I ran toward Marian, I glanced over my shoulder, and saw Rachel and my mother wrestling in the sand. Rachel was focused on immobilizing my mother by ripping her underwear off. Rachel must have thought that my mother would be too embarrassed to be seen bare-assed, and that she would give up the fight quickly. But getting her naked would be quite a challenge, given the heft and secure fit of the garments enclosing my mother's naughty bits.

The sand wasn't much of a problem for me as it had been for Marian. I flew across the surface barefoot. Up ahead about 100 yards, I saw Marian collapse, her back against the embankment meant to keep trouble out of the beach

Mr. Burch marched toward her. His hands flexed, anticipating her smooth tender skin. I called his name, but he didn't hear. He focused entirely on his prey.

I dove at Mr. Burch, and tackled him around the waist. Despite his age, he was solidly built and didn't fall down. I dug in my heels, but he pulled me through the sand. He brushed at me with his arms, but I wouldn't let go. My grip slipped until I was holding on to his knees. I wrapped the hosiery around his ankle so he couldn't step, but he wouldn't tumble.

"Ross, look out!" My mother called. I had no time to prepare myself for the attack by Rachel. She had escaped my mother, and jumped me. It didn't matter that I was holding onto her father. We all crashed onto the beach, inches from Marian's toes.

My mother ran up, still wearing her undergarments. She stood there nervously while Mr. Burch, Rachel and I thrashed on the ground. Marian pushed herself up, and buried her head into my mother's shoulder.

As Rachel and I tussled, Mr. Burch untangled the silk stockings from around his legs. Tony ran up, a lascivious grin adorning his square jaw. His eyes sparkled as he ogled my mother and Marian huddled together. He stuck his arms between the two and pushed Marian to the ground, holding my mother by both arms. Then, in plain view of Mr. Burch and me, Tony planted a greedy kiss on my mother's shocked face. He pulled her closer, and wrapped one leg around her.

My mother stood there, her shoulders sagging. When Tony came up for air and Mother's lips were free, she said in a tiny, questioning voice, "Robin? Are you okay with this?"

Robin Burch looked up to see Tony with his arms and legs engulfing his underwear-clad personal assistant. He pushed off Rachel and stood up. Rachel found herself splayed upon the sand, but still her left hand clutched my ankle.

"Tony! Stand down!"

Tony paused for an instant, shot his boss a pathetic glance, shook his head, and squeezed my mother even tighter. That made Mr. Burch stiffen his back. He grabbed Tony, and swung him around so they stood face-to-face. Seeing his tight, snarling lips, I thought Mr. Burch was going to punch Tony. Instead, he held his arms while Tony squirmed, gradually less and less.

"Control yourself, man!" Mr. Burch said. He glanced at his daughter, who was doing her best to climb up my legs and into my pants. With a quick jerk, he grabbed a handful of her sandy blond hair and pulled until Rachel was looking directly into his eyes. "Rachel!" He covered her with his dazzling white shirt, which reached nearly to her knees.

Rachel shot her cuffs so her hands were free, but did nothing to close the front of the shirt.

We stood at an impasse, looking at each other. My mother, Marian and I nearest the embankment; Tony, Mr. Burch and Rachel facing us. I realized that the three in Mr. Burch's group were all acting like they had been shot with the love arrows, and the three in my group were the archers. I knew about the arrow that hit Rachel, and the arrow that Marian had intended for me, but hit Mr. Burch. The third arrow must have hit Tony.

While Mr. Burch's group breathed heavily, and caught their breath, I turned to Mother. "Did you find a golden arrow?"

"It didn't look that golden. It was in the ground on the rise, together with a bow. It seemed fate, since I was looking for a way to hurt Robin"

"Me?" said Robin. "Why?" He looked genuinely hurt. He reached out to her, but Tony stepped between them.

"She's mine," Tony said.

"And Ross, you're mine!" said Rachel. She sloughed off her father's shirt, and would have jumped at me again except for her dad's quick tug on her hair.

I stepped in front of Tony and my mother. "So you shot Mr. Burch?" I asked her.

"I tried," she admitted, "but I missed. I don't know what happened to the arrow." She looked a little flustered. She blushed when she looked at Tony, who was removing his shirt now, and showing his pecs in all their muscular glory.

"Mother, you hit Tony."

"Well, maybe."

Marian said, "Mrs. Adams, you shot Tony with a love arrow?" Her head cocked to the side as she tried to understand my mother and her son.

"Love arrows?" said my mother.

In Marian's surprise, she seemed to have forgotten that she was naked. She was so lovely, I had to admit. And now that she was so self-confident, she seemed even more desirable.

Mr. Burch noticed as well, and stepped a little closer to Marian. When he did, Rachel slipped out of his grasp, and stood next to Marian. She only came up to her shoulder, and she faced me.

"Well, Ross?" She ran her hands down her sides like she was a game show prize. She cupped her breasts and gave them a slight jiggle. "She's just a bag of bones compared to me."

Mr. Burch stared at Marian, taking all of her into the place where his sex dreams began. He glanced at Rachel, and said, "Will you put some clothes on?" in a disgusted, fatherly fashion.

That was exactly what I would have said to her. To someone who didn't know her as well as I did, her shape, her tan skin, her blue eyes her pert ass atop shapely legs, all would melt a man's resolve. But to me, it was, "Eh." Marian next to her seemed so much more lovely, graceful, and sexy. My heart raced when I looked at her, and my breath came in shorter bursts.

Tony glanced at Rachel, but for the most part, his eyes focused on my poor mother. His eyes were like a pair of hands exploring every visible part of her body. She wrapped a lock of frosted hair around her ear while she balanced on one leg, her hipped cocked to the side.

"Love arrow?" My mother said again. "What's a love arrow?"

"A love arrow is something that should be used only by Cupid. It's my fault taking them in the first place." I positioned Marian behind me again, and felt her try to hide by pushing her self into my back. The tips of her nipples and the warmth of her breasts pressed firmly against me. She laid her head on my shoulder, and her dark hair spilled over my chest.

"You stole an arrow from the Love God?" my mother reprimanded.

"No, I won it in a poker game. Cupid is a lousy poker player."

Mr. Burch nodded his head. "I knew that." He didn't explain further though.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers