Eros in the Haunted...

Story Info
A couple accepts a challenge to stay at a haunted mansion…
3.2k words
3.69
9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen held his throbbing shaft in his hand, stroked it a few times and guided it into Meher's tunnel. There was just the slightest resistance at her verge when he entered, but the whole passage opened up like a fresh envelope opens up, on blowing into it. Glen and Meher were living out a challenge at the Mansion 'Eternal peace'.

She was tight at 22. She clutched and released his cock inside her playfully and turned and gave him a naughty smile. She lay turned on one side, one leg extending long and the other leg turned over and close to her breast. One arm lay under her chest and the other on Glen's thigh. It willed him to push deeper. Glen on the other hand willed his member to grow longer or thicker than it already was.

Being a student studying in the final year of college, knowledge of sex, intercourse or bodily behaviours of men and women, came from peers and the internet, which was often exaggerated and many a times false.

Meher was Glen's classmate at one of the most popular commerce colleges in the city. Their city, a huge and flamboyant metropolis, was a student hub and hosted millions of students from various faculties at various colleges and universities from all over the country. Glen grew up in the city buy Meher was from a small town near the country's Capital.

Glen placed both hands on Meher's ceiling-facing hip and plunged deeply.

"Ohhh Glen!" she exhaled.

Glen's pelvis moved to and fro with a programmed consistency. His member plunged and withdrew like the piston of a 19th century steam engine. His pelvis gyrated and circled like the wheels of the engine behind the piston. Needless to say the vault was well greased to handle the momentum.

Glen was of average build, average height and had a face which women doted on. He dressed casually in T's and baggy jeans and had artistically unkempt hair, as the girls called it. He wasn't much into sports or gym. He was rather the type who'd chase beers with friends over a game of Fifa on his PS4.

He was a cool dude and a 3 am friend for all the hotties in his class. He dressed cool, had a cool attitude and dated casually, never getting involved too deeply. He got plenty of attention from the fairer sex and plenty of jokes from his male friends who couldn't fathom how the women came to like him.

He picked up Meher's folded leg and placed it across his waist, prodding deeper. "Ummmhhh!".

He massaged her ass with the other hand and then slapped it playfully. 'Smack!'

"Fuck!!" Meher swore with pleasure. He felt his rod tighten. A wicked smile creased on Meher's cheek.

Meher hadn't imagined that this guy-next-door could be quite a rider in bed. She was coming. Already. "Uummmhhh!".

Chirag could have sworn she was the best fuck happening for him in a while.

Meher, originally from a small town, was a curvy beauty and yet she was slim, not over weight. She had joined college the same year as Chirag. She had full breasts and a beautifully curvilicious ass. She had long hair which she straightened quite often. Her long straight hair fell like a soft film just short of the curve of her ass.

She always looked striking when she gave a one sided smile. It reflected in her light brown eyes behind her glasses. She carried herself very well. She wasn't quite gigly and naive like many of the girls who flocked around Glen. He would never confess, but he had always fantasized being with her.

Meher wriggled free when Glen's pace decreased. She pulled away and Glen's manhood plopped out all marinated by Meher's juices. She went on all 4 and swallowed his rod whole.

"Awww Meher!" Glen groaned as her tongue lashed around his prism end. He stood with both knees planted firmly apart on the creaky 4 post bed. His phallus aimed a few degrees heavenwards looking like a massive cannon on two cartwheels. She sucked at his cock hard and slid over it to and fro.

Glen arched his neck in pleasure and couldn't help laugh at the massive, covered painting that hung above their massive creaking bed.

A month ago Glen and Meher had taken a 2 day weekend trip to a hill station with their group of college friends. They had sat on the banks of this hill station's pretty lake in the chill of the evening and talked about ghosts and spirits.

The boys had told ghost stories and the girls had held on to their boyfriends tighter. It was a college guy thing, to tell ghost stories, so girls would hold them closer.

Glen had never been a believer and had been well aware of the guys's intensions. He had been surprised Meher hadn't fallen for it either. She had given her naughty smile, rolled her eyes and sat next to Glen.

Her full ass had bulged as she sat on the huge rock on the lakes bank. Glen had felt a hard on. But she had sat poised, her breasts full and defiant of such stories.

A friend had told the story of a haunted mansion, about 100 miles from their city. Everyone had given their take and information on who haunted that mansion, why that spirit haunted it and how no one lived there for years.

Most of these were stories borrowed from movie scripts. Soon there had been as many stories as there were people in that group and each had a different tale to tell.

A girl had said, she wouldn't stay in that mansion even if commando elites stood watch and protected her with their high tech weapons. Most had agreed but Glen had laughed.

Someone had challenged him casually to go and stay there for a night and was bewildered to hear him accept. They had been even more surprised when Meher had said, "Come along you guys, I could stay over too. There's no such thing as ghosts and spirits."

Meher turned around and pushed her curvacious ass up to Glen's cannon. Glen broached an entry from the rear and groaned. He spanked her lovingly. Meher moaned. He held her by the short of her waist and thrusted again and again. He thrusted while changing the angle just a bit with every thrust so he could feel every wall of her tunnel.

She got up on two knees after Glen had gathered momentum and he helped her. He cupped her breasts from under her arms and kept ramming from behind. She moaned "You're awesome baby!"

The Mansion called 'Eternal peace', was named by its current owner about 10 years ago after doing a ritualistic exorcism from the house and a Shaanti prayer (Peace prayer). It had never had rentals coz everyone in the sleepy town swore that it was haunted. And yet none had actually seen anything or gone missing.

Things had become serious from a playful challenge and Glen and Meher had accepted a challenge to stay overnight in the mansion. The key to the mansion used to be kept with one of the friends's acquaintances who was an estate agent in the town.

He had implored the friends to not play around. But a challenge it was. Everyone had bet 100 bucks and the winner would get it all. Also, the mansion was thought to be so haunted that criminals, gangs and thugs also stayed away from it, though it was the best place to hide.

Glen jetted a full load of cum into Meher's pussy after what seemed like hours, like a nozzle pressurising a hot jet of cream into a coffee mug.

Meher finished a few more thrusts on his dick and came too. He lay wasted on her back with his member still in her, loving the feeling. She licked his finger.

Glen and Meher had arrived in Glen's hatch back. They had heard 90's music and were upbeat about spending the night together more than afraid. A friend was to lock them in and fetch them next morning.

They had entered the rusty, dusty mansion through the huge wooden door. When it creaked, they had felt it was quite clichéd. They wouldn't be surprised if their friends had pranked and rattled the window panes either.

They weren't sure of electricity, so they'd carried candles and mosquito repellents. They had taken packaged food. Their friends had gifted them 2 bottles of vodka for courage and to end their lives happily in case these were their final moments.

When they entered, they had found the mansion quite clean. It hadn't look like a dungeon as expected. It had polished floors, carpets, chandeliers, a huge indoor swing and not a speck of dirt or a cobweb. It had looked like it was being lived in or atleast cleaned everyday.

"What now?" Meher had asked.

Glen had chuckled and joked, "lets get naked babe. No ones watching!"

Both had laughed, a bit nervous. They had no electricity as suspected. But it was daylight still and it lit up the room from the closed windows.

They had explored the 3000 square feet area divided into 2 floors and then had settled onto the indoor swing and rocked gently. Glen had taken the first step and held her hand. It had started to get dark and quiet.

All paintings had been covered closed in velvet drapes, perhaps to prevent dust but the sofa sets, chairs and table had simple cloth covers. They had started with a small vodka shot to toast their courage and then had added some mixers.

Both had been a bit tipsy and had eaten a bit. It was 11 at night. So far both were alive and keeping courage. A key, only to one bedroom was given to them, which was probably shown to potential buyers or for rent.

It was huge, probably 500 square feet, with attached bath and a huge bed under one tall wall. Three massive paintings adorned the walls in the bedroom, but were also covered.

The bed on the contrary was immaculately laid with white satin covers and oversized soft fluffy pillows. Meher had asked embarrassed, "are we gonna sleep in the same room?

Glen had joked, "Yup sweetheart, I want you where I can see you and tell 'messers spirit and spirit' to fuck off and take their dirty hands off this beauty. She's mine!"!

She had smiled and said "Now I know why 4 out of 5 girls dote on you!"

Glen had held her from the waist, drawn her near and whispered, "but this is different". He had kissed her deeply but tenderly. She had tasted delicious and smelt floral. She was elated too and extremely aroused.

Both still had glasses in their hand. Glen had drained his, in one gulp and had set about lighting candles. They glowed steadily and cast shadows. They could feel the sexual tension.

He had slowly removed her 'V' neck top and kissed her. She had glided one hand along his throbbing manhood. With an easy twist he had unbuckled her bra and stared at her bare chest. Her soft straight hair caressed her nipples on laden breasts. Glen and Meher were still standing. He had taken off his shirt and she had stripped his pants and stared longingly at his inflated shaft. She had then unbuttoned her jeans and hooked her panties and jeans down at once. Glen had felt the contour of her tight ass and touched her crack with fingers. He had stared at her hourglass shape and thanked the 'spirits' for this opportunity.

She had climbed on the bed on all four so he could see her crack and hole. She was shaved. Glen loved shaved girls. Then she had rolled over on her back and arched seductively. She lent out a hand motioning Glen to come. She had lovely long manicured fingers and beautiful nails.

Glen had been all over her. He had sucked her nipple, teased it and went to the other. He had licked each lip of her vault and teased the clit till she had begged him to enter. He had stroked his throbbing cock and then entered her.

They lay still breathing hard after what seemed like hours of pure pleasure. It was 3 am. She joked that it was the hour for the devil to strike, but the devil had only given pleasure till now.

She got up to fetch the oversized 'T' she wore to bed from the ground floor. Glen was worried and said he'll go with her to the ground level to retrieve it. But she laughed it off. She left naked. Glen was never so worried. Was he in love?

He heard in tense silence as her foot steps descended the wooden stairs. He heard as she rummaged in the bags and then headed up. He had gooseflesh when she came. But she entered with a happy "hieee!"

She slithered onto him and kissed. He was hard again. She had spooned up in front of him and was stroking his shaft. Glen was craving again. He entered her from behind, both lying down and thrusted. They had forgotten the challenge and the spooky mansion again. He shot into her again. She shuddered and came loudly. They slept.

When they woke it was warm, bright and the clock chimed 8 am. They looked at each other and laughed aloud. He treated her to a naked massage in the copper tub in the large bathroom and they fucked again.

They came downstairs and packed. They walked out hand in hand towards a bevildered lot of friends at 11. They took left overs to throw in the bin. The friends were speechless. No one uttered a word. Many from their group had come to see the frightened look on their faces but were aghast.

Glen held the passengers door open for Meher and they both left with a screech. They ate at a highway joint on the way and Glen saw her off at the girls hostel.

They kissed a good bye passionately in the parking lot where many couples parted. Glen thought this might be a new beginning.

He smiled and thought Meher must've overslept from being tired when she didn't come to class the next day. He texted her. He was worried when she didn't come 3 days in a row and didn't reply his messages. He reached their hostel and requested to see her, but her room-mate came over. She looked hot in a singlet and shorts.

"You must be Glen! Yup you're kinda cute! Im Hetty. Do u have some cute friends You could introduce me to? Meher's told me all about you! So its ok! Meher's probably going to be back next week. And she's been gone only two days!". She roled her eyes! "Cant men wait even 3 weeks for a girl to attend a wedding? Hell dont u watch porn"?

"But she was here yesterday! I saw her off!" exclaimed Glen.

"Ha ha, don't you flirt with me stud, she's gone to her hometown since 2 weeks for her cousins wedding! She even sent pictures". Hetty joked and there was a serious note to her voice. She wasn't playing him.

"Look if she doesn't want to meet me, you can just say so!" pleaded Glen.

"Glen! She isn't the type who avoids! I sat her into her train with luggage! She'll be back in a week! Its only 7 days!". Defended Hetty.

Glen was flummoxed! Did something happen to her? But Hetty had said 2 weeks. She was there all of 2 weeks and they had sex all through the night 3 days ago. His friends joked saying she may have ditched him, that he gave her a bad time, may be he didn't pleasure her enough, may be the ghost got her after all, and on and on.

He found her Home number and called. It was received by a man with a deep but gentle voice, that said, "Good evening, Im Colonel Saxena, who's on the line?"

Glen realised, Meher hadn't mentioned anything about her family.

"Yes good evening, I uhh, my name uhh, I am calling from uhh.. Can I speak with Meher?" stammered Glen.

"Son I'd like to apologise to you on behalf of my niece Meher" said the Colonel. His voice was that of an aged gentleman. One who May have retired from service. A Senior officer apologising felt sad.

"You are a nice young man with a good heart" said the colonel. Glen listened stunned for the next few minutes. The colonel spoke in a long defeated voice.

"Nice I say, because my niece had a great choice in men. I always approved. Good at heart because you took the effort to call and ask after her.You didn't run and hide because she vanished after you'll met at The Mansion 'Eternal peace'.

My brother and sister in law had passed away immediately after she was born and she grew up with us at the Mansion. We doted on her and she was a smart and pretty young lady.

On her 22nd birthday, we found she had left for the heavens in our room on the 1st floor. No one could find a cause.

We closed the villa and took retirement at the armed forces colony in this city, far away from the Mansion. It hasn't been rented or bought for 10 years. I know Meher keeps it spic and span like its previous glory. No one goes in there, so I know it is her. She loved cleanliness.

Every year she heads there to celebrate her birthday with a special friend. Then she vanishes. Only a few of the good young men call here. One of them had even come over. He was from Delhi.

I hope You enjoyed with her and she with you. You're a good man. Do not think of her. Enjoy life as it comes."

Glen was speechless. He felt like he had entered another dimension of the multiverse and had completely lost perspective.

He managed a few words of condolence but heard himself argue, "But Sir, Hetty told me at the hostel that Meher was in Pune till 2 weeks ago and that she helped her on to the train!"

Col. Saxena exclaimed "Did u say Hetty? Oh Lord! Hetty was Meher's childhood friend. She had died within hours after Meher and that too mysteriously like Meher. She was the daughter of the estate agent Mr Dais, who must've lent you'll the key. Mr Dais never left from that hill station. He always said Hetty is around and needs his help!"

Glen's life had turtled. The 3 portraits in the bedroom had been heard to have pictures of Meher with her parents, with her uncle and aunt and her childhood friend Hetty..

He became more reserved and alert from that day. His friends out caste him. He knew, if he explained, they would send him to the shrink. He became very lonely.

Why him? Why Meher? Why Hetty? Why the connect? Why the intimacy? Why just this once? Why not tell him upfront? Why... Why... Why...

Eros In Disguise...