Eros of the Earth Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
An ancient being is on trial in an the intergalactic court.
2k words
3.68
4.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eros of the Earth - Prologue

Hi all! Once here.

I decided to restart writing, and this here is the start of my series 'Eros of the Earth,' albeit several decades before we actually see our favourite immortal Guardian. This is my third or fourth time submitting the first two chapters, so hopefully it works this time. If you're here and reading this, I hope you'll stick around to find out about upcoming projects and maybe even enjoy some of the perks I have lined up for my supporters like say, character art and maybe a scene or two. Who knows what the future will bring? (Well, Eros might. But you'll just have to wait and see)

Once out.

**********

The edge of a cloak, dark as night, slipped around the corner as a shadowy figure crept through the night and a hint of a pale face came into view under the hood of her cloak as the one of the twin moons emerged from behind the pervasive clouds of the previous weeks. There was a sudden increase in brightness, they sank further into their shapeless hood and increased their pace for fear of being discovered. They needn't have worried, however, as they were already quite close to their destination - an older but well-kept shopfront in the business district of The Imperial Capital on Io 5. The figure had no reason to wait because the door in their sights opened revealed a slighter form upon their approach, before closing behind them with a small click and hiding the two from public eyes.

The original silhouette inside the shop and the shadow that had just entered became more than just figures in the night. They morphed into two young women in the dim lights that were to darkness as the stars were to the night sky, yet they couldn't have been more different if they'd tried. The woman of the silhouette was quite petite, especially when compared to the other, that had emerged from the shadows of her cloak. Neither moved from the vestibule where two more doors could be seen - one closed and leading to the store and workshop, while the second was open and beckoned invitingly to the two women whose gazes could set the entire building ablaze. Their entire worlds could have been burning down around them, yet they only had eyes for each other.

They wasted no time embracing, not even to make their way upstairs before things began heating up. They almost ran at each other and allowed their soft lips to collide repeatedly and sloppily in a way that would have been painful, had they not been so horny and excited for this moment. Silhouette managed to wrap her short but thick thighs around Shadow's waist, trying and failing to grind her pussy on what she knew that she'd find there, beneath the stylish pantsuit. Shadow didn't skip a beat and instinctively placed her slightly too large hands on the soft, round tush that allowed her to keep the rapidly dampening gash pressed against her in place.

This allowed the two lovers to make their way upstairs at last, however distractedly, and ground Silhouette on Shadow further as she bounced in the other's arms. Shadow only stopped making love to her lips for the moment it took to ascend to the next level and resumed at the top while they crashed and rolled across the wall towards their final destination for the night. Shadow and Silhouette, both part of the darkness yet separate, almost tore their clothing off so as to no longer be in the way of their skin to skin contact and multiple parts of them bounced and jiggled as they landed on the mattress awaiting them. Shadow hovered, tits slightly less than a handful to her, hanging down over her Silhouette whose supple thighs were bent halfway to her own sizable chest and held in her adoring hands.

"What am I going to do with you?" Could barely be heard over heavy breathing that caused two glorious pairs of breasts to rise and fall. Eager hands made their way around those same soft, yet muscular thighs to the quivering bounty that awaited behind them and caused a hardness to be pressed further into what laid between them as a soft voice could be heard to whisper in return.

"I'm fertile." At this, the hardness emphasised between both their legs thrust forwards and took their forbidden ecstasy to new heights. In some unknown future, the Empire will be told that the passion displayed in that humble room, on that night, could have lit up the sky like a supernova for decades, or even centuries to come. But alas, it was not to be...

**********

19 Imperial Solars later

Feet pounding. Concrete dust rising. Several price negotiations halted in the market grounds in the Low Quarter. Heads turned towards the anomaly, waiting for the cry of THIEF over the general hubbub. There was plenty of shouting, but none of interest to the merchants.

"Stop her!" Ordered several official looking guards, who didn't seem to understand where they were being intentionally led. Several squads passed by in rapid succession, each looking tougher and meaner than the last. Their number and increasing determination in this instance, to catch a single waif-like figure that was successfully outrunning them by weaving through the labyrinth of stalls set up, caught the attention of even the most obstinate customer.

"THIEF!!" Someone finally caught on, even as it was too late and the leaner runners at the front of the procession lost sight of their quarry. This culminated in every guard congregating near the alley into which she had disappeared and suffice to say, this resulted in some irritated vendors when they lost business and money thanks to customers who wanted nothing to do with the guards, but said nothing for fear of being singled out of the crowd and swiftly disappeared from the vicinity.

Nearby, several customers slipped several silver pieces to the merchants they were using as cover, each confirming to the group leader what the Eyes in the Sky already knew; he stepped out of sight of the streets below, pressed a single button on the single-use com unit held in the opposite hand to his binocular viewers and raised it to his ear.

"Tell her that the contender succeeded and is home free. We'll ensure that she'll survive till the Third. May the Divine protect us - we're going to need it for what we're about to do."

**********

2.5 Imperial Solars later

Across the Empire, all eyes and visual sensory organs were glued to whatever view-screens or holoviewers they could get their hands on, and not a sound could be heard as trillions held bated breath as the final two contestants of the Dong Ki Tournament battled it out, each trying to gain dominance over the other as they grappled across the widths of several Super-King size mattresses. The two bodies were more than just glistening, they were flowing with sweat that was near indistinguishable from the oil coating their bodies as the final round came to a test of their respective endurances. Large muscled pecs slid over the larger combination of hard muscle and soft breast, tree-trunk thighs slid around tree-trunk thighs and hard male shafts battled against more virile female shaft as her balls dwarfed and crashed against his, time and time again.

Over and over they rolled around the arena, neither able to hold the upper hand as flesh glided across supple flesh until finally, the male contestant found himself flat on his front, one arm pinned behind his back and pressing his cock into the, thankfully, giving mattress with his legs spread and another more massive shaft sliding up and down his crack as he struggled to turn over or buck his opponent loose like a bronco. Let's just say that this only made his predicament more challenging; he almost managed to shake her off as he twisted and turned, but it was his final move that sealed his loss.

The oil that the two were coated with beforehand served multiple purposes, although the main one was to make the challenge more difficult and for it to last longer. The second, he discovered when he suddenly shifted back and impaled himself completely on her cock; he tensed up and relaxed in rapid succession, even as he gave in and the tightness of his hole indicated that he had rarely, if ever, been the bottom.

By the rules of the tournament, any challenge that ended with impalement on their rival's rod, however accidentally, automatically resulted in the impaler winning the round. As this was the final and championship round, it also meant she had won the right to take him as she wanted him in front of the entire Empire as well as her spot on the Council of Three.

"We have our winner!" was called out through speakers in the stadium and all throughout the Empire. "Now what will she do? Will she show him mercy, or will she take her prize for all to see?"

The unseen announcer had his answer soon enough; when the Champion of the 23rd Dong Ki Tournament had recovered somewhat, she slowly proceeded to prone-bone him, pushing his head further into the bedding below it. By this point, his arsehole had relaxed from the unexpected penetration and as the cameras magnified the final event, it could be seen to conform to the will of its dominator with its movement following the direction of the behemoth of a cock spreading it wide; it would never be the same again.

**********

She was exhausted. It had been a long road to this day, but she had finally done it. The years of fighting and fucking (not always exclusively) on the streets of The Imperial Capital had come to fruition and she was well on her way toward being able to claim her rightful place on the throne. The last few hours had been filled with the medal ceremony - of which, only one was ever given out at a time - and the rest of the celebrations, after formally accepting the title of Third, that had turned into a blur not long after they had started. The celebratory sex had been awesome, but right then, all she wanted was to be able to collapse on her new and only bed. Which brings us to the current situation; she was stood in front of a door in the corridor that she had been led to right before the festivities began; the same door that she'd been stood in front of for several minutes, appearing to be pondering if it was the door to her room to anyone watching, but actually just so tired that it took a moment to realise that she needed to open the door to enter.

Her clothing was thrown off and left where it landed, leaving her skin as bare as the day it was born, minus a few drops of pussy juice still on her face following the bathing after her win. She was so fatigued that she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary as she crawled onto the massive bed, intended for the orgies to come, and laid her head down on the nice, soft pillows... the nice, soft, warm pillows that shifted slightly over the expanding and contracting ribs of another, more feminine body. The owner of said body had woken up expectantly after feeling the mattress dip as Third had crawled across it, but only ended up holding her as she collapsed across her almost oversized chest (is there such a thing?) and two thoughts ran through her mind as the enormous, flaccid, shaft fell across her own body in the darkness:

I SO want that monster in my arse, but that's fun for tomorrow and promptly drifted off into oblivion with the new source of her desire in her arms.