Eros of the Earth Ch. 01

Story Info
An ancient being is on trial in an the intergalactic court.
1.9k words
4.39
8.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! Here's the edited version of my op from a couple of years ago and I am happy to say that it's in better condition than the original. I'm currently thinking that I'll post once or twice per month, so that the fluctuation is kept to a minimum and you can enjoy my work. If you really like it and want to know more or take a peek behind the scenes, please consider supporting me and sharing my work with your friends.

Once.

**********

"Disgraced Guardian Eros, primary advisor to the Empress Aurelia VII, you are hereby charged with the destruction of a Class 1 habitable planet entrusted to you by the Exalted Empress, Her Majesty Aurelia II, millennia ago. What do you have to say for yourself?"

I felt tiny as I faced the music of the Intergalactic Court currently based on Io 5 - the home world of the beloved Empress Aurelia, the seventh of that name and direct descendant some twenty generations removed of the woman who entrusted her most prized possession to me in her final will upon the event of her untimely death. As if that wasn't bad enough, I stood in the depression of the litigation area in the High Court facing not only the council, but the Empress herself who had taken time out of her doubtlessly busy day to preside over this case personally; to oversee the trial for a most shameful occurrence - the destruction of Earth, once the Jewel of the Empire, now a slag heap abandoned by its people after its premature death. I felt boxed in from all sides as the crowd vocalised their opinions in a raucous manner, suggesting any number of punishments for the crime of losing so much control over the questionably intelligent sapients of Earth centuries before. Of course, no one else there thought of it as I did. All they saw was the loss of The Jewel and how they could use its destruction to their best advantage.

In the moment following, a rare thing happened: complete silence filled the hall as everyone awaited my response. An almost visible aura spread throughout the court hall as I let my power grow; a power unknown to most that was gifted to me by my adopted home and one that only the three Council members came close to comprehending. First concern, and then fear drifted and charged the very air surrounding me. My own dissipated as my ego, filled with the pain and suffering of millennia, bolstered me.

"You accuse me of allowing this thing to happen," I barely managed to hiss out. "I am the reason the jewel lasted as long as she did. Imanipulated thousands just to keep her alive. I am the Elder; the Kingmaker that has seen the rise and fall of empires, and I have stood idle for too long as you imbeciles have groped and grabbed for power by fucking your way through the courts until you had even the most powerful and strongest willed nobles begging for your minuscule cocks. I am the one who can restore her now that the children that you call 'The Plague of Humanity' allowed to grow on her back have moved on to "infect" other worlds with their machines and their ever-changing ideals of beauty, that even you will not be able to protect the universe against."

The Empress' face darkened more and more as I ranted and raved, shifting from pale pink to mauve and then a puce that spread down her bare chest, across her sizable breasts and turning her rubbery-looking nipples to a hot pink. As she leaned forward to berate me, they shifted until they were hanging like the multi-nippled teats of a herding Gukka, ripe and ready for milking. However, she was interrupted by First, the most confident of the Council, an act that is ordinarily punishable by an extra month - with each conviction - restrained on the planet Insatiatus by his own decree, before being permitted to rejoin that august body. I'm sure that he has used it to his own advantage over the years, but I would still bet that he never considered that it would be used against him

"How dare you! She is your Empress! You will show her respect!"

My point was made for me, as she turned her glare from the soon to be imprisoned fool into a delicately raised eyebrow directed at me. I returned her raised eyebrow with one of my own and listened as he continued to dig a deeper hole for himself after taking an extremely long breath.

"The Jewel is dead! We can all see that!" He pointed with one of his many arms up at the holographic projection of a charred and discoloured world hovering in the middle of the chamber and continued.

"It cannot be restored, you ignorant bobble! It is beyond our help, and to think you were its Guardian for so long." At this, he smirked with some knowledge he thought he had.

"You doubt me, unworthy fool. You are the one soon to be the plaything of the Empress' harem. Only the surface is destroyed, the core still lives, and the energy required to begin the rehabilitation is already there; all that is needed, is a Focus and the Seed of Life."

I was much calmer and sporting a leering grin more than equal to the one directed at me, imagining the torture of constant anal reaming and three-hole fucking that was to come (pun intended), courtesy of a rare creature of the deep that has an appetite greater than almost any other creature or sentient being alive, bar the Empress. Its presence in her harem was why I was surprised she had managed to drag herself into the court and while I already knew of what was required of the Focus, the Seed was more difficult and required more time to acquire if I was to succeed.

"You will not have the Seed! It was broken into many pieces eons ago and no one knows where they are." His confidence grew, but he did not understand how big the hole he was digging truly was. Not yet, not until his transformation had begun and he was cut off from the rest of the universe and fucked into unconsciousness, but that's a story for another time.

"You also need the permission of the Council to use it! Do you not understand that?"

Second, another Councilman rose, cockier still, to his full, diminutive height and allowed his potbelly and a pair of semi-erect twin shafts, each thicker than his legs, to hang over the bench in front of him. He didn't know what a grand mistake he had made. All the while, the Empress was returning to her normal colour, give or take a shade and watched as I took on the most powerful... things, on her "Council" without flinching. I could see her admiration rising and her understanding growing of why I was the one her ancestor had entrusted her Jewel to.

"No." My answer was simple.

"No? You don't understand?" Oh, to be a fly on the wall when the members of this Council were dismissed one by one with an arse-fucking that would ruin their holes forever and leave them out on the streets where no one would want to even look at them for fear of receiving the same fate.

"No, I don't need your permission to use it." I knew where this was heading long before the First stood up on his chair to challenge me and was prepared.

"I predate the Council and as such, I need only the Empress' permission, as per the ancient laws scribed by my sole parent at the behest of her ancestor. Though on a similar note, who, may I ask, do you believe had the Seed broken up?" (Rhetorical, I know, but I had a goal in mind.)

"The Empress did."

First was back in the public argument, even more smug than before, and did not seem to realise that it was being transmitted across the Empire for all to see the errors of his ways, as per my instructions years ago, when the events on Earth surrounding my foresight became Truth. (See? I told you I had a plan.) They all thought that I was isolated from the rest of the Empire, but with the development of humanity's technology growing nearer and nearer to the galactic standard, I only had need to be more cautious.

"Her majesty, Empress Aurelia II; the direct ancestor of our current Empress. But on whose advice did she do so?" The whole Council paled as the implications of what I said occurred to them, while the Empress sat back, and her thick lips twitched in amusement as she too understood. While they were distracted, I glanced at her and winked cheekily, letting her know that this was my plan all along. The entire Council bar the Empress retreated into their separate chamber for a time, to discuss how they could turn this to their advantage, but the damage was already done. The audience present were swinging their heads back and forth between each of us, and across the Empire, the people cheered me on. (How did I know this and they, not? Well, you'll find that out later, like so many other items of fact). They returned quickly, each of them grinning from ear to ear, so to speak.

"Eros, Disgraced Guardian of The Ruined Earth, formerly known as Jewel of the Empire, you are hereby banished from all known worlds following 2000 years imprisonment on the Moon of Torment, to be the cum dump of all the creatures there."

They thought that they were so smart in doing that, but only the Empress saw the miniscule smile on my tilted face and truly understood. I needed an inner power, greater than my own, that can only be gained from the semen and bodily fluids of each and every one of those creatures, in order to become the extreme, aphrodisiac Infected Focus required and to keep my Home alive via the absorption and magnification of energy gained for the transmission. Silent since her question, everyone noticed when she stood, expecting her to contradict their 'judgement.'

"I veto the latter banishment and decree that only the imprisonment is necessary." That same brow twitched at me, while I gave an almost imperceptible nod in return.

"We will see you in 2000 standard years to hear your case once more and to discuss the subsequent restoration of my prize. Court adjourned." At my discrete direction, the transmitters and recorders were shut off just as their operators fled the security coming through the main doors at the rear of the hall.

As turned on as she was, the Empress couldn't bear to see her beloved tutor taken away in such manner, and had already exited by her personal doorway, her thick, rounded backside twitching from side to side with each step and her thick, royal phallus swung slightly by her ankles as she retreated from the view of her most trusted advisor being taken to a fate that few survive, especially for as long as my 'sentence'. The muscle-bound guards took hold of my wrists where they took turns binding them and my arms together, each grinding a nicely sized cock against my arse in promise and chaining them to my ankles from behind, essentially hog-tying me and readying me for the 'ordeal' ahead. This only excited me more, but out of caution I kept my arousal hidden by changing my genitalia closer to simple female biology and allowed my engorged nether region to weep slightly in arousal as it wanted to but kept my masculine figure in a wholly different definition of androgyneity as they carried me away by a single chain attached to the central ring of the manacles.