Eros of the Earth Ch. 02

Story Info
An ancient being is on trial in an the intergalactic court.
2.2k words
4.35
2.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are again! The next chapter is here - I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to support me!

I was jolted from my fuzzy sleep to feel my back aching, my shoulders sore and feet tingling above me as the older model ship docked with the space station in geostationary orbit of the Insatious Class, permission-only, prison planet. I knew that someone, maybe everyone, was soon going to join me in the cells, if I was lucky. If I wasn't, well, they would hang me from the ceiling in the multi-purpose gallery where everyone on the ship could see me. I tried to look around, but there were no windows and there weren't any parts of me that didn't ache to some degree or another. I'd already tried to undo the bindings holding me hogtied, but the energy for concentration wasn't there for me to use and left me in quite the uncomfortable position. The cold mesh floor pressed against me, and I came to the realisation that I was still naked, covered in and leaking cum from every orifice after my rough treatment by the Council's Elite - all of those present on my transport ship.

As much as I wanted to think that all was going according to plan, I hadn't counted on the Council handpicking the most libidinous members of their Guard, intent on torturing me. I knew that it was necessary that I gather the life energy required; I knew that it was necessary to appear weak before those that coveted the power and influence I held, but there is a limit on how much I can bear in such a short space of time, even now.

**********

I wasn't that lucky. I knew it as soon as a single Guard appeared in worn but well-oiled armour, and he knew it as he leered at me through the small, sealed window with a glint of something unpleasant in his eyes. He opened the hatch - because there was no fear that I'd escape, at all - attached a chain to the central ring my shackles were attached to and slung me over his back in one smooth movement.

Being outdated and undermanned as it was, the worn walkway passed under me quite quickly and colour me surprised; he hung me up in the gallery, where everyone else was already waiting for the show. They didn't have to wait long. The captain himself soon came down from his place on the bridge to kick it off with a small smirk and his divesting himself of his uniform pants as he approached my conveniently waist height figure, his petite member gently bouncing with each step. He spun me around a few times to disorient me, caught me after a few turns as if playing spin the bottle with my holes and stuck that pitiful excuse for a dick into my mouth, intent on making me choke, gag or some other unpleasant treatment that seemed a bit rehearsed to me, even in my slightly dizzy haze.

"Why isn't he complaining? Fighting? Anything?" He pulled out almost immediately, and in the moment, I'd forgotten that this was supposed to be a punishment, even as I felt myself growing wetter in anticipation of another rough, but by no means brutal, gangbang.

"He, Cap? This 'ere's a chick for the pickin' an' all these fellas around you can attest to that!" The brave soul (or dumb - this has yet to be seen) that had spoken chuckled and everyone around him joined in nervously, giving each other unsure looks. While the Captain seemed unbothered by this and probably smarter than he looked, the same couldn't be said for the underling that didn't give him precisely what he wanted or responded to a question not meant to be answered by anyone but him, and it looked like I wasn't going to be alone, hanging from the ceiling. All it took was a raised eyebrow from the man they acknowledged as Captain and the speaker found himself beset on all sides by his fellows. A moment. A moment was all that it took for them to turn on one of their own and hang him not far from me, destined for the same treatment from anyone that was so inclined.

"Anyone else? No?" I looked up and felt my face grow dark and grim as I attempted to look him in the eye, only to fall far short and end up with his depressing dick deflating the moment it lacked external stimulation. In short, my displeasure at my then current treatment appeared more like determination in everyone else's eyes, but that didn't stop him from crouching down in front of me.

"Nothing to say to me?" He couldn't have been more patronising if he'd tried, and I would have responded if I hadn't surreptitiously caught a flash of green from under his uniform shirt. It wasn't quick enough to escape his notice, however, and resulted in his stronger than expected grip pressing into both sides of my jaw as he forced me to look at him.

"You want this?" He teased me by pulling it from his neck and held it in front of my face, where I couldn't help but watch it swing.

"It was given to my ancestor by the Guardian of Ages - the one remnant of the birth of the Empire that could explain the reason for our existence - right before he disappeared, and you will not have it!" His passion abruptly became a furious roar that had every single one of his men backed up against the walls with suspicious damp patches on the front of their britches and just like that, a promising few hours of entertainment was off the table for them before I was delivered to the planet below.

"Guardian of Ages. It's been a long time since I last heard that title..." Melancholy filled my voice as I remembered the premonition that led to my personally disseminating The Seed across numerous planets and entrusting them to honourable beings, including the Captain's ancestor, it seemed. I must have given him quite the shock, because his face had transformed from that dark, sadistic look to a needy one as he fell to his knees before me and his grip let up a little.

"Tell me what you know! What do you know?!" The air of desperation was palpable and his eyes were manic in his search for answers. Before this point, the crew were a little scared of what was happening to their oh-so illustrious leader and had already started creeping towards the hatch; but his slight deviation from reality terrified them beyond belief, causing a couple of them to trip over the pants that they'd dropped in anticipation a few minutes earlier.

"Ce protegez, mon enfant. Rappelez ton honneur, cher Regulus. Le rappelez." Even chained to the ceiling as I was, I could tell that I was gaining the upper hand and my nudity was going to do nothing to change that. His eyes widened further, if it was even possible at that stage and he stood abruptly. He walked around to my side, where I could only see him in the periphery and started swatting my bare arse, as if that was a punishment after what I'd experienced over the previous days, before collapsing into a hot mess of tears and shame on the cold, steel floor. In fact, compared to all of that, it felt quite good and sent a warm tingly feeling up through my belly and down through my pussy - I might be old beyond compare, but no one claimed I managed to stay sane or safe the entire time I was on Earth.

"How do you know it? Those are meant to be a family secret!" I understood. It wasn't an epiphany or an abrupt thought. Pieces of a puzzle began coming together and so far, they were telling me that a lifespan extended in such a way had already loosened his hold on reality, but the thought of losing something so important to his family inspired by my use of my final words to his ancestor had broken him. I tried to look around for anyone else, but I was certain that they'd already fled at the start of his outburst.

While he wept, I gathered my energies. For the first time in several days, I was able to concentrate fully, but not as easily as I would have liked. I pushed the energy first towards my ankles, thinking of what I knew of the molecular sciences, combining it with atomic structure and willed the bonds in the molecular being of my ankles to pass by the neatly ordered structure of the manacles. After my bare and bruised feet hit the deck with a soft thump, I repeated it more efficiently for my wrists, one at a time, as I stood. The chains rattled, sounding a little like wind chimes but causing my head to whip around, nonetheless. I could see him just sitting there, tears running down his face and catatonic in grief, as if I'd released something he'd held deep inside of him for years by speaking those words.

I knew that I was running out of time, but my abilities were making themselves easier to use all the time, so I banished the crusty flakes still attached to me and called forth the clean robes of the scholar I still am to cover me. What I was about to do took immense amounts of concentration to do correctly and with no permanent damage. I approached the Captain, and my very presence only set him off again, wailing like the universe had ended and he was left behind by everyone else that he had known. I knelt beside him, toes curled under my narrow feet and pressed both palms into his skin - the left on the space above his heart analogue and the right on his back, behind it - only for him to leap into my arms and nearly crush me into the floor grating in the process. (Let me tell you now, being turned into noodles this way hurts, but it's nowhere near as excruciating as healing from something like that. I'm just glad my head survived, otherwise I wouldn't be here to tell you this tale of woe and triumph, myself and it would be someone else telling you their version, instead of a truth they could not comprehend).

I just laid there, holding him in my arms and allowing him the cathartic release he was due. Eventually, he pulled away, knowing that he had to give up the most important treasure entrusted to him through the generations. He lifted the chain over his head and reluctantly pressed it into my hands.

"I'm sorry. I should have known, somehow, when I saw you." His mind appeared to have cleared, though it saddened me that this was an effect of wearing and protecting a Fragment for such a long time. I suppose I was also glad that he was the only individual to whom I'd entrusted a piece of The Seed...

"It is not your fault. I foresaw that this would be a possibility. I could erase all that time, if you'd like? Make it seem like a dream or return your mind to the version of events you knew before, knowing only that you kept your family's honour intact, for something greater than yourselves?"

"That would be wise, given what I learned in that fugue state..." I stared at him with my head tilted to the side, in a kind of bestial curiosity.

"There is something you must know. There is a darkness coming; a darkness that the false unity of the Empire in its current state cannot defend against. It covers galaxies already and no one has been able to hold it back for long." Now there was a peculiarity I hadn't expected, but it wasn't a complete surprise. He had tapped into the same kind of feelings as I had all those millennia ago, in the events leading to the current situation. But where I had experienced it through my tether to The Jewel, he had felt it through his extended exposure to The Fragment he had worn around his neck, next to his heart analogue, for all that time.

"I know. My plans stretch back millennia; I'm only sorry that they dragged you into this, but you were needed. Perhaps you still are, but only time will tell." At that, I closed my eyes and drew his forehead to mine, beginning the finicky process of altering his conscious state. I left much of what he had gathered in this 'lifetime,' but stabilised his mental state as a kindness and an apology, in the hope that the change would be reflected in his crew. It was made easier by my not having to create a whole new identity, or series of identities, for him as had been done by The Fragment I now hid under my robe.

"I wish you happiness in honour and I hope that I am able to do this alone, for I fear that it would destroy anyone else..." My goodbye to him was somehow solemn but filled with hope that the universe wouldn't begrudge him peace, after all that time. I glanced at him one last time, knelt in some meditation as he would be for a time, and walked through the still open hatch.