Eros of the Earth Ch. 03

Story Info
An ancient being is on trial in an the intergalactic court.
1.9k words
4
2.1k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eros of the Earth - Chapter 3

Well, that didn't go to plan, I thought as I exited through the hatch. I didn't even get the good, creamy stuff... I even half hoped that I'd come across some of the crew as I made my way through the ship and that I'd get at least some satisfaction before I was left on this primitive world for the next 2000 Imperial Solars with little in the way for intelligent company. But the corridors were empty - unnaturally so. Even when in a space port, there would normally be someone wandering them either for security or it wasn't their turn for shore leave and they were going about their duties, on any ship of this size or bigger - there was no one. If I thought it was even possible, I'd have said that they were scared of me; the person who managed to break their Captain and bring him low. The silence was almost deafening but didn't last long as a cacophonous amount of noise from the space port reached my ears through the opening airlock that I soon approached... and immediately received a face full of laser rifle barrel.

"Stop right there!"

"Don't move!"

"Hands above your head!"

All of these from little men trying to feel powerful and barking a confusing set of orders that would have worked on anyone afraid of staring down the barrel of a gun. Perhaps that was the point? To confuse whomever they're threatening enough that they're forced, or even allowed, to use their weapons?

I just smiled, confusing them in turn, and raised my empty hands out to each side after withdrawing them from my voluminous sleeves. It did occur to me that one of them might be able to see the fragment hanging from a chain around my neck but luckily, none of them seemed concerned about anything but searching for hidden weaponry and feeling my soft form, in the case of more than a few. As my arousal grew and began to drip down my leg, it felt like the sensitivity of my skin increased tenfold. With each guard that came to pat me down, it grew more significant and my inflamed body adapted to become more feminine to match both how I was feeling and what appealed most to them, down to the gorgeous pair of teardrop breasts I sported and a heart shaped rear with just the right amount of jiggle, that I emphasised with the arch of my back and my clasped hands raised above my head. Ooh, I'm tingling just thinking about it!

My transformation took place over the course of only 5 minutes and caused any who weren't already turned on to become uncomfortably hard and need to adjust their pants while they still held some semblance of control. I would have made the changes, and therefore my abilities, less obvious but the amount of need I was feeling right then had the guards and I all worked up. I don't even think they cared once they got a feel of what they'd soon be playing with.

The last one up did the same as his comrades in arms - squeezing my soft, sensitive tits, running his hands over, around and between them as he genuinely searched for hidden weaponry. This was followed by a quick series of pats by encircling each arm, before he returned to grazing his hands gently back over my slightly squashed side-boob, down my ribs around my waist and towards my now wider hips. He paused there, removed both hands from my body, causing me to whimper slightly much to the amusement of everyone watching the show. He quickly followed up by dropping to one knee next to me, putting his face right next to my soaked, swollen pussy with barely a small turn of my hips and prompting a little dig on my part.

"Aww, I didn't know you cared, but I think your friends would have a problem if we did more than have some fun. I'm sure that they each want a piece of me as well." The other guys managed a short chuckle and lowered their guard a little before returning their attention to the actions of the blushing guard now knelt in front of me.

In reality, he had stooped down in order to frisk me from the ankle, up and proceeded to do so, still in no rush, despite the risk of other people turning a corner and seeing a larger group of guards crowding a thinly clothed woman while another was getting up close and personal. He began gently once more, simply encircling my left ankle with his massive paw-like hands and continued upwards, caressing my calf and allowed his touch to become more distinct when he reached my knee before moving to my other side and beginning again. I think he might have been a true leg man, with how much more time and care he was taking down there than he did with his almost clinical searching of my torso. Even my tits! Can you believe that?!

He reached my malleable thighs and took his sweet time; molding, squeezing, caressing and just appreciating them. His ministrations didn't leave me unaffected, however; despite my great power, I could feel my will slipping somewhat as my head tilted back and my eyes glazed over. By the time he reached the crease between my right thigh and the thicker curve of my arse, both of us were blind to the world and his face was almost right there at my cooch; at my musky, swollen centre, separated only by my thin manifested robes.

In that moment, I gave in to the needy abandon that was roaring through me and shoved his head right in there, regardless of my clothing. I could feel the heat of his breath through the material and the quick flick of his tongue over both his lips and the soaked cloth I held him against. I knew the moment he got his first taste. His body stilled but for an instant and his pupils dilated with stimulant-like effects, leaving only a small ring as evidence of his irises. When he moved, no one else would have been able to keep track; he went from being pressed against my pussy through my robe to crawling under it to get another taste of ambrosia. He pushed it all the way up to my waist, where he held it with his almost painful grip on my arse, kneading and spreading my bare cheeks that we exposed to his peers while he tried to push his tongue right up towards my mouth through my second tightest yet best tasting orifice - I should know. I've been around long enough to have tasted myself more than a few times, especially in the heat of the moment.

My whole body quaked under the ministrations of the lucky guard as pulse after pulse of orgasmic delight swept through me and I couldn't consciously decide whether my head should stay tilted back in ecstasy or down on the jiggling tit-flesh I had resting across my left forearm while the other was responding to the face I had all but mounted on shaking legs. If only I could have knelt or leant against one of the cold steel walls, but my mind was (and still is, in all honesty) consumed by pleasure. The problem solved itself in the end; one of the others got tired of being a spectator and knelt himself behind me in the seconds or so before my legs would have given out, helped my initial worshipper spread my arse cheeks and unceremoniously dug his face in there. I was sure that my arse now encompassed half his head, but all I could think about was the second tongue probing at my rosebud. A brief second for him to breath gave me the time to feel the cool air on my saliva slick dark star before he returned to his own personal heaven. The first guy never seemed to take a breath and while these two tended to me, the other dozen or two were getting restless and not one hadn't given into the temptation to pull their hard members out.

Before a riot broke out in this public corridor, I pulled myself together long enough to change positions and include more of those delicious cocks. The guy trying to push his dexterous tongue all the way to the back of my pussy became a human sybian between me and the cold, hard floor. He occasionally withdrew to get a good suck of my clit in, making my eyes roll back in their sockets while the other guy came up behind me to continue rimming me as I leant forward to the first one's solid steel dick and plunged it straight through my mouth and into my throat, preparing it for what came next. As it stretched my throat more and more, I could barely breathe and briefly considered withdrawing from the halfway mark, but one of the others in the circle of pleasure that now surrounded me pushed me down the rest of the way until my nose met the heavy balls that rose up to meet it with the corresponding thrust, flattening me out over the hard-muscled body below me. The chorus of groans that came from floor level indicated only a fraction of what was rolling through us.

There was no doubt about it - I was pleasure drunk, and it was all that I could do to keep returning the favour and continue the orgiastic rapture I was experiencing. I was spoilt for choice, really; so much so that I didn't stop at playing with just one of them at a time. I tried to push myself up and off the cock trying to spear me through, but it had hardened even more as it rested inside me and refused to give, even as I refused to move my pussy away from the tongues alternating between licking at my holes and trying to reach my stomach from the other side.

I vaguely registered that the meat I was impaled on hadn't erupted yet and I realised with eyes even wider than when I was pushed down that I would be at the mercy of over a dozen men with the same ability to hold off until they were satisfied. This had me wondering if I should be feeling slightly afraid, but only for a moment before I decided that I could handle it, them and so much more, right before my body acted without my say-so and I fell into an unconscious state where I couldn't feel with half the sensitivity of when I was awake.

As I wove in and out of consciousness, I felt a little dizzy as I was shifted about and the pressure on my mouth increased as my pussy worshipper simply stood up without releasing me, bouncing me up and down as he and the others paraded down the hallway and through the most public areas of the station. I could hear the whistles and catcalls as my large group, making me glad that I still had my robe on and that it had flipped down over my head and the cock I was bouncing on. I did wonder, though, if any of the other guards escorting us had bothered to put their pieces away before exiting the dock...