Eros Spa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It left her just long enough for her to feel empty and with a terrible need to feel it back in her, before she felt it rush back into her body which lifted, without thought, to meet the thrust. Her feeling of inhibition vanished as the machine "fucked" her. She bucked and groaned, rocking her hips with the rhythm of the machine, pushing against it as it writhed and twisted in her. She clutched Rachel's hand without realizing it, her eyes closed, lost in the amazing feeling spreading through her body. Sweat began to slick her skin as she worked to feel everything being done to her. The cock changed shape in her continually, sometimes feeling like a cock, other times like a tongue, sometimes as some shape she couldn't describe as anything but amazing. Suddenly she heard a buzz and felt the vibrator on her clit just like she had seen it do to Rachel.

A picture of Rachel at the height of her orgasm flashed through her mind before she was lost in the waves of pleasure radiating from her clit. She ground herself against the vibrator, smushing her clit hard into it as it moved slowly from side to side then up and down. She was vaguely aware of her own cries of pleasure and the slurping noise of the machine as it plunged into her soaking vagina. She felt a tingling sensation start between her legs and quickly spread over her body like her earlier blushes. She lost herself in the feeling, pulling Rachel's hand to her chest and clutching it as the world around her exploded into a burst of pleasure. She had lost touch with everything, her world was dark and she floated on the waves of her orgasm.

Slowly she became aware of the hand on her chest and like a shipwreck victim, clung to it, slowly pulling herself out of the dark bliss that had enveloped her. She realized the machine had retracted, then slowly understood that she was clutching a stranger's hand to her breast. It wasn't a sexual touch; Rachel wasn't fondling her, just holding her hand as Anna had pulled it to her chest.

"Sounded like you enjoyed yourself. I have heard stories of people having orgasms that made them black out, but I thought they were a myth. I think you might have for just a second there," Rachel said with apparent calm.

"S ... s..sorry I pulled your hand to me like that, but I really didn't know what I was doing" Anna stammered, "I have never felt anything even close to that. I thought I had had orgasms but now I think they were just the little flutters before the big one ..."

Rachel helped Anna sit up and get back in her robe, assuring her that it was not a problem, that she understood Anna clinging to her hand as she was being rocked by an orgasm like the one that Anna had just experienced.

Anna tottered back down the hall to the hot tub feeling almost drunk. Looking back, she could vaguely remember Rachel having to re-arrange her lab coat when she moved to help Anna.

An hour, a long soak, and a refreshingly cool shower later, Anna walked out of the Eros Spa feeling remarkably composed. Just before she left, Rachel met her and handed her a small box with a bow on it.

"We give one of these to each of our first time clients. It is just a little something for you to try later to remind you of us."

Anna accepted the box, suddenly feeling very embarrassed around the woman who had seen her very first mind numbing orgasm.

"We hope you will come back soon," were Rachel's last words as Anna turned to leave.

12