Eros the Revealer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers

By the time the party dragged to an early and disappointingly sober end, Lexi herself was drunk, disgusted, and almost happy that Theto was still hovering in the air behind them as they left. She was grateful for the company.

Obviously he could read her mind and communicate without speaking, for as he hovered behind her and just out of range, he said, "Nothing."

I beg your pardon? she thought.

"You were wondering what I wear under my chiton. The answer is: nothing."

Lexi blushed and let Ross help her into her coat. She leaned heavily against him as he walked her outside, and she let herself fall against him in the limo, pressing her breasts against him and sliding her hand inside his shirt. She was well aware that Theto was reclining on the trunk of the car, impervious to the falling sleet, peeking openly into the rear window.

"Let's go back to your place," Lexi said brazenly, playing with his hair and licking his ear, putting on a show for Theto.

"Can't," Ross said. "I'm letting some clients use it. How about your place?"

Lexi stared at him—how sleazy! She could imagine what Ross's "clients" were doing there—and then at the supercilious satisfaction on Theo's impassive face. So maybe Rosswas a bit of a sleaze. He was still rich as hell.

"Sure," Lexi said. She doubted now that Theto was going to make any trouble, and in fact, she fully intended to show him a trick or two. "And I'm going to fuck your brains out, Mr. Endicot!"

She reached down for his crotch and felt the soggy log of his penis through the expensive wool suit. If there was one thing Lexi knew about, it was how to get a man aroused, and there was nothing like a little head in a limo to do it. She grasped his dick and felt it start to harden and she leaned against him to lick his ear and press her tits against him, and just then his cell phone rang.

Ross stiff-armed her away and got out his phone. "Yes?"

Lexi burned. She was aware of Theto's eyes through the back window, and so, not to be deterred, she reached back into Ross's lap and began to beat him off through his trousers with single-minded determination. Ross tried to stop her as he talked, then actually slapped her hand away as if she were a naughty dog. Outside she heard Theto laugh.

Ross finished his call by the time they got to her apartment—something about the party and how much money he'd raised—and Lexi was determined not to lose her temper. As they pulled into her drive he finally let Lexi kiss him as he slid his hand up her dress and fondled her pussy. He played with her as if she was an abacus and he was adding sums.

She dragged Ross out of the limo and upstairs, and in the elevator he did come alive, trading tongues with her, but Lexi could almost hear the adding machine whirling in his brain as he went over the night's figures. Theto was there somewhere—either on top of the car or hovering invisibly in the air or somewhere. She could feel his amusement like the Cheshire cat's smile

"Screw that!" she said aloud as she led him into her place. Theto was already there of course, sitting in a chair across from the big sofa as if ready to watch some television. Lexi got Ross's coat off and pushed him down into the sofa and didn't even ask him if he wanted a drink or would like to take his coat off. She just threw herself on top of him, pushing him down on his back and lying on top of him, kissing him deeply as she opened her legs around his thigh and started humping him with shameless insistence, showing him what she wanted in no uncertain terms.

Ross didn't object. He seemed slightly surprised, but Lexi's sexual assault quickly had its effect, and he chuckled in his throat as she kissed him, the laugh of a man who knows women can't stay away from him. He reached down and worked her skirt up around her waist as she kissed him, then grabbed her buttocks through her sheer panties, squeezing them and using them like handles to rub her pussy up and down against his muscular thigh. At last she was getting some response, she thought, and she swirled her tongue around in his mouth like a Mixmaster, trying to whip his desire into a froth.

She was quite aware that Eros Ektheto was sitting not ten feet away staring at her, and she was determined to show him that she knew all there was about making love—was world class, in fact—and for that she needed Ross red hot, a moaning mass of quivering male desire begging for relief under her expert ministrations.

Strangely enough, Theto's presence seemed to inflame her in a way she hadn't anticipated. She'd never been watched before and she'd never dreamed she might be an exhibitionist, but there was something about being observed at her most slutty and blatantly sexual that aroused her terribly. Maybe it as because she knew that Theto was some sort of fantasy or imaginary creature and what he saw would stay a secret, but when Ross got his fingers under the crotch of her panties and began to stroke her naked pussy, she moaned with even more excitement than she felt and raised her ass and lifted one knee so that her captive Cupid could see right up the top of her dark stockings to where his fingers played against her naked feminine crease. She was entirely shaved except for a little decorative patch in front and she knew she had a beautiful pussy—she knew it because men had told her—but she'd never shown it off this way—so lewdly, his strong fingers opening her labia—and it was terribly dirty and exciting as she felt the tip of his finger penetrate her. Ross pulled the front of her dress down and her bra with it, and as he closed his eyes and began to nurse on her tits, Lexi shot a look over at Theto and was pleased to see the front of his little skirt tented high over a massive erection.

So she was hot enough even to give the god of love a boner.Eat your heart out, Tinkerbell! she thought. She smiled and grabbed Ross's hair and pulled his head against her tits, ground her pussy down around his finger and looked down and watched her millionaire lover sucking at her nipples like a famished child. Men were so easy.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Suck them, Ross! Suck my tits, baby!" She twined her fingers in his hair and pulled him tighter to her breast.

Ross's hands went to the top of his head and he let her swollen nipples slip from his mouth. "Easy, baby! Easy! That's my good piece!"

No wonder she'd felt his scalp move. The fact that he wore a toupee stopped her for a moment, but not for long, and soon she redoubled her efforts, leaning on the sofa now as she shoved her tits against his face and slid her hand down between them, reaching for his cock.

Theto was staring at them intently, and that smirk was still on his face, but as she spread her legs and worked her hand against Ross in such a way that she was rubbing both his dick and her pussy at the same time, she saw Theto's shaft twitch beneath the fabric of his chiton but as gratifying as it was to get the god of love aroused, she wanted more. She wanted to prove to him that she was right and that Ross was crazy for her too, that he was wild with desire, a regular satyr, and unfortunately, Ross wasn't quite co-operating. As powerful and controlling as he was in the boardroom, in sex he seemed more content to just lie there and be serviced and it was driving Lexi crazy, making her feel like a whore as she writhed against him and moaned and spread her legs. He should be the one in charge, shouldn't he? He should be the one throwing her down and tearing her clothes off, and instead all he did was reach down and correct the placement of her hand on his dick so she rubbed him more where he wanted it.

At last he seemed to come alive. He pushed Lexi off and sat up so that she knelt on the sofa, a total mess—her rich mane of flaming red hair fallen in her face, her lips swollen with desire, her eyes heavy with lust. The hem of her dress was up around her waist and the bodice was peeled down along with her lacey bra so that her tits hung out in all their voluptuous nakedness, heaving as she panted for breath. She waited for Ross to finally take charge and manhandle her down to the sofa and fuck her like a mad bull, but instead he merely slipped his arms out of his jacket and handed it to her.

"Fold this up for me, would you, baby? I don't want it to get wrinkled."

Theto almost doubled up with laughter and Lexi felt her face and chest flush crimson with rage and humiliation. She took the jacket and folded it against her naked tits, and as Ross concentrated on unknotting his tie, she threw the fucking thing behind the sofa. Ross didn't notice. He opened his collar and kicked off his shoes, then gestured rudely for her to move and make room so he could stretch out on the couch and make himself comfortable. Lexi stood up and he stretched out like a man getting ready for a nap, sighing deeply with satisfaction

"Ah, that's better," he said, his hands going to his belt. "Now how about a little head and then you get up and ride me, Lexi? How does that sound? I'm really fucking beat."

He took a throw pillow and scrunched it up and slid it under his head, then adjusted himself on the sofa and added, "Take your clothes off but leave the shoes and stockings on. You've got killer legs, you know that? And I love to see your tits swing when you fuck me."

He said it as if he were ordering a ham and Swiss on rye and didn't want too much mayo.

That was too much. More than she could take. No one treated Lexi Mariner like that, and her exposed nipples hardened not with lust but with pure rage. But then, looking down at Ross Endicot as he unzipped his pants and fished his semi-erect cock out of his silk boxers, all she could think about was his money, about the power he had that allowed him to act like this. In a strange, sick way, it turned her on. She knew Eros Ektheto was watching her, and it turned her on. It made her feel like a whore.

But then, that's what you are, isn't it, Alexis? she thought.A whore! Eros Ektheto—"Love the Revealer"—that's who he said he was, and he told you—tonight I'd see my true nature. And here it is Lexi: You're a whore, fucking this man for his money. Just a common whore.

But then, so what? she thought. Who isn't? When you get past the hearts and flowers, what else is there but two people using each other? Sex, money, power, beauty—they were all tied up together into one neat package for which "love" was just the shiny wrapper, the gaudy ribbon used to sell the product. to the masses. Lexi Mariner was no dummy. She wasn't going to fall for that crap.

Cupid or no, she was going to give Ross Endicot the fuck of his life. She was going to give Eros Ektheto something tell the boys about.

She stripped off her dress and unfastened her bra, peeled her panties down her legs and stood there in her darkened apartment entirely conscious of two pairs of eyes on her. Let them look. She had a body so good it was intimidating, and she doubted that even Theto had seen anything as hot.

Ross was slowly stroking his cock, his other hand loosening his collar button. "You're built like my secretary," he said. "Only her tits are bigger. I like big tits so I got her a boob job. Did you ever consider getting a— Hey!"

He never finished his question because Lexi dove on his cock with all the ferocity of a terrier on a rat, sucking him into her mouth so hard that he almost bent double in the middle, his chest and knees coming up briefly as Lexi all but swallowed him, as if she wanted to break it off and spit it out.

"Easy! Easy!" he wailed. "Jesus Christ! Don't you even know how to give head?"

Oh, she knew, she knew. Her mouth was magical. Men begged and pleaded for her blow jobs, but she was too angry and too humiliated now and she let her feelings run away with her. She could feel Theto's eyes on her as she sucked Ross's cock, on her knees on the floor like some common slut, her perfect ass resting on the shiny, sexy heels of her two-hundred dollar shoes.

She had to calm down, get control of herself. She cradled his dick in one hand and began her licking and sucking routine, bobbing her head, coating his stiff shaft with her saliva. She resisted the urge to work her finger into his ass and give him a prostate massage, sensing that Ross wasn't one for being penetrated, but she tried to assume the appropriately obsequious attitude, moaning and slobbering over his prick as if she were the demented worshipper of a phallic god in the throes of a religious frenzy.

And meanwhile she felt Theto's eyes on her, watching her shameful behavior, watching her sacrifice her pride and dignity on the altar of greed as her tits swung back and forth and slapped against Ross's hairy thigh. Yes, she was a whore. She was a whore but fuck that.

Fuck Cupid and fuck Eros and fuck Valentine's Day and all that bullshit. Just let this bastard come in my mouth, she thought.Just give me that fucking Alfredo sauce, you rich fucking dick! Let me hear you moan! Let me feel you pump!

But Ross showed no signs of excitement or immanent release. Instead he lay there with his hands behind his head, sighing contentedly, occasionally reaching down to move her head a bit up or down, or jack himself off a little as she tongued and sucked the crown of his dick or tried to work her tongue into the slit at the tip.

That fucking Theto!, she thought.He's doing something to Ross to make him unresponsive, but she knew it wasn't true. Ross wasn't a man who made love. He just bought it—paid other people to do it to him—and he had a consumer's critical dispassion, evaluating her performance and expecting top value for his dollar. Eros Ektheto, who sat in the empty chair thoughtfully tapping his fingertips together as he watched the proceedings her like some half-naked psychiatrist, seemed to know this very well and found the whole situation quite amusing.

"Okay," Ross said. "Very good, Lexi. That was nice. Now get on me. Pussy time, baby. Let's see you ride that big white worm."

Big white worm?

She was beyond anger now. She was defeated. Theto was right—she was a whore, and why pretend otherwise? She got up, swung one leg over Ross's hips as he scootched away from the back of the sofa, and then let her head fall forward, hiding her face behind her hair as she gripped his penis and guided it unceremoniously into her hole with all the romantic excitement of slipping the nozzle of a gasoline pump into a car's gas tank..

She winced at the initial contact. She'd never had to load a man's cock into her so slavishly before, and she had to move her hips to find the right angle. In that instant she looked over at Theto is her shame and saw his cock was exposed and he was fisting himself—slowly, sensuously—and then she didn't feel so bad. Ross was a failure, but at least she could still make a god hot, and a god of love at that. She felt Ross's tool sinking into her pussy, and she grabbed onto his shoulders and arched her body over him, not so much to pleasure herself, but to give Theto a good look at Ross's cock sinking into her swollen pussy, a sight made even more obscene by the fact that he was seeing it from behind, from beneath the tight globes of her ass.

Again, it thrilled her to be so exposed, to let a man see that luscious cunt speared by another man's cock. She began to fuck Ross, sliding back and forth, twisting around, humping up and down, trying to find a motion that would make him groan, would make his eyes roll up into his head, but he just lay there with his eyes closed, face impassive.

The hell with him, Theto said in her mind.This guy's a lox, dead on arrival. Get yourself off, Lexi. Show me how you fuck when you want to get yourself off!

I can't! she thought back in horror.I don't know how! I don't know what to do! Make him love me, Theto! Make this son of a bitch love me, would you?

The god's laughter rang in her ears as Ross grabbed her waist and held her still, pushing her down on his dick and moving her around like a beat-off machine.

"Christ, Lexi!" he said. "What the hell are you doing? My secretary can just about peel bananas with her twat! Show me some life down there, huh? Squeeze me, baby. You know—squeeze and slide. Get me off. Milk it out of me!"

Tears started to roll down Lexi's face—tears of rage and frustration. She didn't love this man. She didn't give a shit for him. None of her tricks would work. None of the things she knew. Ross grabbed her hips and started working her up and down on his dick like she was an inflatable love doll and she clung to his wrists and wept.

Had enough? Theto asked.

Yes! Yes! Get this bastard out of here! Get rid of him. Can you at least do that much for me?

Eros Ektheto stood up from his chair. He put out his arms and clenched his fists and the muscles stood out on his shoulders like corded tree roots. His arms looked like they were laced with steel cables. Those magnificent wings opened from his back and spread till they seemed to fill the room with a blinding and coruscating golden light, and for the first time Lexi realized how frightening he was, how mighty and strong, terrible in visage, muscles swollen, face dark and furious with raging lust—a God without doubt, radiating powers not of this earth.

His chiton slid from his sculpted body and she saw his erection, proud and regal and so overwhelmingly male that it made her melt inside with longing.

His wings drew back and a strange suction filled the room, as if the world suddenly inhaled and held its breath, and then the tips rushed forward and up in one powerful and graceful motion and Lexi felt herself blinded by a terrible rush of wind or light or some force that lifted her right off of Ross's cock and sent magazines and cushions flying around the room. She covered her eyes with her arm and felt this force enter her, pierce her, open her up and leave her as transparent and fragile as a piece of tissue paper.

Then all subsided. Theto's feet gently touched the ground and his wings disappeared into his back. Ross sat up and tucked his cock into his pants as if nothing had happened, zipped up and retrieved his jacket from behind the sofa. He stood up and put it on, then slipped into his shoes.

"Well, time to be going," he said. "Thanks, doll. You were great. I'll call you when I get back from Djakarta."

Lexi watched in astonishment as he put on his coat and started to leave the apartment.

"Don't bother, okay?" she asked timidly.

"Hey, sure. No problem." He lifted his hand in greeting and left, the door closing with a hollow sound behind him.

She looked up at Eros Ektheto, who was standing before her. She was naked except for her stockings and shoes, and there was no mistaking the look in his eyes.

She felt his question in her mind—all his questions—and she just nodded, unable to take her eyes from him.Yes, she thought.Yes to everything. You were right. Now please. Please!

He came to her and knelt on the sofa, his wings disappearing into his back, and he enfolded her in his arms and kissed her—kissed her as she'd never been kissed before, his tongue entering her mouth and filling her with his own muscular desire, his arms crushing her to him with a force that was greater than strength, and Lexi felt herself respond as she'd never responded in her life, as if her entire body was one giant exposed nerve, as if her heart was in her pussy and her throat, and that if only she could get him deep enough, his soul would enter hers too.

And even as he kissed her she felt this great surge of loneliness, a wave of anguish and need like she'd never felt in her life. She was empty and hollow and hungry—hungry for his strength and his desire and his anger and his love and the hunger of his own, and she kissed him feverishly, as if she could somehow suck him inside where there was now a great empty space waiting for him.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers