Eros the Revealer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

He bore her back onto the sofa, bending her backwards, and his hand closed on her breast and he squeezed, hurting her in the most delicious way, and as he squeezed his thumb slid over her nipple, giving her pleasure so that even in the pain of his greedy possessiveness was the desire to give her pleasure.

"You didn't think the night was over, did you?" he asked as he held her in his arms. "You didn't think that was your true nature—that you were just a whore?"

She looked into his eyes and saw that they saw farther into her than anyone had ever seen.

"I didn't know," she said. "I really didn't know."

Theto stood up and pulled he to the edge of the sofa. He grabbed her hair and guided her mouth to his cock, and when she opened her lips he plunged himself inside and began lewdly fucking her mouth. Lexi put her hands on his iron-hard thighs and let herself be used, feeling his need for her and his desire, the pure sensual pleasure of his heavy, leaden cock sliding into her mouth and nudging her throat—felt him shudder with pleasure and felt her own body grow tight with sexual power of its own—the power to give pleasure.

In all her life, with all the cocks she'd had in her mouth, she'd never felt this kind of pleasure, the pleasure of being used and had and enjoyed with no motive other than the pure sensual pleasure of flesh on flesh.

And when he threw her down on the sofa she didn't get angry, didn't object. She felt the emotion behind the gesture, the need, a force that was bigger than both of them; and when he entered her at last, filling her with the brilliance of a thousand stars, and fucked her as if he'd absolutely die without her, as if the pleasure she gave him was life itself, Lexi threw her head back and came in glorious, overwhelming, liberated ecstasy.

The first orgasm she'd ever felt from another person; albeit a God.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers