Erotic Adventures of Brandon & Cheryl Ch. 01

Story Info
Two share a bisexual adventure.
892 words
3.54
54.4k
3

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about seven pm Friday night. Brandon, was sitting at home in his small two-bedroom apartment as usual looking forward to another boring night of watching rented movies. He was laying down, waiting for his roommate to call saying what time he would be home. Anyway, right as his eyes began to close, the phone rang. A strangely, though unrecognizable, familiar female voice greeted him. He heard a little silence and then a giggle and "Brandon?"

Brandon smugly replied "Who wants to know?" He was hoping she would actually tell him her name but she knew he didn't recognize her, and was intent on teasing him.

She replied "Just someone who wants to see you have a good time. If you're interested, be at Los Tres Magueyes on the corner of 5th and Marvin Avenue at 10:30 tonight ...Oh! And be alone." Well, anyway he tried tracing the call, but it was of no use. Brandon was tired and decided he would need rest for he didn't know what was gonna happen tonight.

Brandon awakened to a loud ring. The first thing on his mind was that his job was calling him again to ask if he wanted to come in. Then as he picked up the phone, he realized that he overslept. Brandon must have turned the alarm off and fell back to sleep. It was the same girl, but she didn't seem angry. She just said "Where are ya, hon? I know after what we had you're not scared." Brandon was intrigued and for the life of him, he wanted to know how this stranger (?) knew him.

Brandon stammered out almost cutting her off, "Look, I overslept by accident. I've been really tired lately. Can you wait? I'll be right over." Just then, it also occurred to him that this girl may not be what she appeared to be and maybe he shouldn't go but he realized that once again, he would just have to proceed with caution.

Brandon tried to freshen up as much as possible in about two minutes and rushed out the door as quick as his legs would allow. She hadn't said or mentioned one thing about how Brandon would recognize her once he arrived. Once he did arrive at the restaurant/bar, it was dead as hell for a Friday night. He parked his car and walked in. The greeter asked his name and led him to a table. When Brandon saw who was sitting there, she got up and greeted him with "Hiya, remember me now? Time to see if you can hang tonight, freak-e-1." Apparently, she was disguising her voice a little on the phone earlier. Brandon was still surprised that he hadn't recognized her until now. As far as he knew, her name was dirtydiva57. They had met in a cyber chat room and never seen each other in person. But he had got a phone number to call her at one night and to say they both enjoyed theirselves that night would be an understatement. She knew his name because he had given it to her on the phone, but she had never returned the gesture. Anyway, he found out her name was Cheryl. After a short time and a drink or two, she asked him if he had remembered about the fantasy he had told her.

He replied "Which one?"

She said "You know the one."

Brandon asked excitedly and nervously at the same time, "What about it?" The whole time she was talking, he was almost stunned by her beauty and her figure.

She looked to be about 5'2 or 5'3 and Hispanic in origin with red hair and such an innocent virginal face, that he had a hard time at first putting her face to the dirtydiva's body. And what a body! Though a little short in stature, she had the knockout looks of a model, but fatter in all the right places.

Anyway, back to the situation, she said "Well, you had told me about wanting to have fourway group sex, so I've been talking to some of the 'more active' girlfriends of mine and we have put a little somethin' together. We've been recruiting a few other bisexuals over the net for an orgy, and you wouldn't believe how many guys and gals answered, all hot and horny, wet and hung." With that last word she flashed Brandon a quick, evil-like glance or smirk. She pulled a cigarette from her purse, and asked if he had a light.

"Sure", he said as he flicked and extended his lighter for her and she leaned forward to light it. She then leaned back, cigarette dangling from her perky lips while her hands traced her shapely form, then she sat back up and took the cig and exhaled in a really sexy manner blowing over her almost wet breasts and asked "So, are you in?." Needless to say, he accepted, but he asked if she knew any of the people from the net. She said not to worry. She also told Brandon that because of his tardiness, they were already late and they should get moving.

Brandon half jokingly asked "Afraid they'll start without us?" As they headed out the door, all he could think was that he hoped this would live up to his high expectations.