Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 08

Story Info
The thirteenth, female persona helps out the tenth's problem.
4.7k words
4.52
7.4k
7
4

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
809 Followers

Note- The BBC Corporation own the rights to Doctor Who and TARDIS. This is only a fun spoof and not to be taken seriously.

xxx

"It's a distress call! From another TARDIS! There's another Time Lord out there! Hold on, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

The current incarnation of the time traveller known only as the Doctor scrambled around the central six panelled control console of her ship in a frantic rush. The platinum blonde female pushed this and pressed that and rotated a lever as she set co-ordinates for the location of the call for help. This rare type of signal was typically sent by someone with a problem they could not handle alone.

"Another Time Lord. Oh, my."

Since the dreadful Time War with the terrible Daleks, a warrior race made up of genetically engineered mutants, she had feared she was one of only a handful of survivors from the home world of the Time Lords, Gallifrey. The last great war had been fought through countless time periods and millions were killed, maybe even billions. Only a small number of Daleks and Time Lords survived.

"I love getting distress calls."

The slim, green eyed female smiled to herself and brushed her medium length hair from her face. Hailing from Gallifrey the Doctor had absconded hundreds of years ago in an attempt to escape from the awful boredom and tedious bureaucracy of the stuffy race of observers. She had taken a type forty, mark three time and space machine called a TARDIS.

"Nearly there."

Manufactured by the genius of the Time Lords the machine spelled out 'Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.' Capable of travel in time and space it had been the primary means of transportation for the Doctor through twelve regenerations. The Time Lords also possessed the ability to renew their physically injured or decrepit bodies with a new form. The last time for the Doctor had seen him given a female incarnation for the first time.

"Pity the others are not here."

During her countless adventures she had for the most part been accompanied by friends or assistants. Since crash landing in Sheffield during yet another traumatic regeneration she had teamed up with Graham, Yaz and Ryan. On this occasion they had stayed on Earth and she was alone. As the TARDIS traversed the time vortex the Doctor excitedly ran around the console in a desperate attempt to stay on course.

"We're here. Well done old girl."

In a sudden motion the ship shook, the time rotor ceased grinding and the familiar wheezing sound meant materialisation at the final destination. She peered at the readings as she sought to discover her whereabouts.

"Moxypoxytoxin. That's where we are. Wow! According to the information in the Time Lords Matrix this world is considered to be one of the most poisonous planets in all the known Universe. No sentient life for millions of years, just toxic and potentially lethal plants and flora. Why would anybody want to come here?"

She looked on the view screen at the image outside. The terrain appeared to resemble a tropical rain forest on Earth. Tall broad leaved trees dominated the area and formed a dense upper canopy. A diverse array of vegetation and foliage could be seen for miles but no animal or bird life seemed to exist. Bubbling pools of some unknown liquid could be seen here and there, and odd red flowers abounded everywhere.

"I think some protective gear is called for before I go out there."

The Doctor headed to her wardrobe room and there studied her reflection in the full length mirror. First she shed her full length coat and then drew the yellow braces over her shoulders and let her blue high waist culottes fall to her brown lace up boots. Then she tugged her navy shirt off over her head and tossed it aside. Now naked she again looked on her new body, full breasts, wide hips and narrow waist. At the apex of her upper thighs was the novel view of her light pubic hair that hid her spanking new vagina. She turned side on and nodded in approval at her firm and lifted bottom. She jiggled the cheeks with both hands and smiled in satisfaction at how they resumed their pliant shape.

"Could be worse I suppose."

She opened one closet door and laughed when her eyes fell on the iconic orange spacesuit that had been used on more than one occasion, most memorably on Sanctuary Base Six. Once ready, the Doctor checked her readings on a device on her right forearm and read the temperature outside to be 30 degrees Celsius. The door of the ship opened and immediately the Doctor had to draw her sun visor down as the intense sunlight hit her eyes. She stepped out and looked up into a cloudless sky through gentle swaying leaves. The green vegetation and tall evergreen trees were so intertwined that it seemed like a closed canopy hung over the area,

"That's curious, something blue in all this green."

Only a hundred metres away was the unmistakable vision of the familiar blue police box, identical to her very own!

"The TARDIS! Mine! It's the Doctor in distress! Me!"

A remarkable feature of the astonishing time and space machine was the so called 'Chameleon Circuit' which changed the appearance of the ship in order to blend in with its surroundings. Unfortunately the Doctor's machine had several faults and one of which was the broken circuit causing this TARDIS to remain as a small blue police box from twentieth century Earth. As she neared the welcome sight a silhouette of a hunched figure, a man doubled over, by the door of his own ship. He raised his head, his right arm around his stomach, and then stood upright.

"I need help. Something's inhibiting my enzymes."

The tall male looked about six feet tall with spiky brown hair and long sideburns. Dressed in a crumpled blue four button suit with a light brown faux suede overcoat he was clearly the worse for wear. When he looked up his dark brown eyes met hers through the helmet of her spacesuit and her jaw dropped when her gaze fell on the face of her tenth persona. That likeable and easy going incarnation, and undoubtedly handsome fellow that many women adored.

"Doctor!" She gasped.

"You know me? How?"

The female in the orange suit looked unfamiliar to him and then he dropped his gaze as he coughed and bent at the waist. He raised his head again momentarily and perceived the second blue box.

"The TARDIS! The Doctor, is he with you? Is he!"

"First things first. Let's get you inside shall we?" She reached out to steady him.

"You sound like you come from Yorkshire on Earth. Are you English?" He said as he was unceremoniously bundled into his ship.

The unique ability of the TARDIS to have a bigger interior than the exterior is explained as it being dimensionally transcendental. In other words the inside exists in a different dimension to the outer. The pair of Time Lords half walked, half stumbled into the large control room and thirteen removed her helmet as ten fell into an easy chair.

"Ah, I remember this design," she hissed. "Hideous bright green lighting. I HATE it!"

She wrinkled her cute nose as she noted the whole look of the interior which had an organic feel, with different levels and staircases leading off in different directions. The walls had hexagonal shapes and a metal floor.

"Who are you? And where is the Doctor? And which one is it? Er...which one am I?"

The attractive blonde stood proudly with both hands on her hips and held her chin up.

"Brace yourself Doctor, I've got news for you. I'M the Doctor, the thirteenth no less."

"You? The Doctor! A woman now am I? And still not ginger. GAGH!"

The female hurried to his side as he cried out.

"What's happened to you? Are you hurt?"

"No, well. Not exactly."

The good looking man straightened in his chair and looked at his future female self a tad sheepish.

"You DO know where we are don't you. Moxypoxytoxin."

"Yes, a rather inhospitable place to be sure. Whatever possessed you to come here of all places."

"I'm afraid I've been a very, very silly Time Lord. And you are the only one who can help me."

With that he stood tall and dropped his trousers with some difficulty and revealed a very stiff, very sizeable ten inch erection that poked up at a jaunty angle, purple of head and with throbbing veins along the thick white shaft.

"It's this. I need you to help me ejaculate. This instant!"

"Ah."

The tenth Doctor sat again, his massive flagpole of a knob sticking up almost up to his navel as his trousers puddled about his dirty white tennis shoes.

"It was River Song who told me of this planet and the famed 'Flower of Fellopia.'

River Song. A time traveller herself, she had encountered the Doctor several times, and mostly out of synchronisation.

River Song. Her origins a mystery, or was she the daughter of Amy Pond?

River Song. The wife of the Doctor?

River Song. Dead now, killed in the library in front of ten himself.

"'Flower of Fellopia?'"

"She told me that the flower resembled the female vagina so perfectly, so consummate that to fuck it was a dream come true. Tight, juicy and most wet. I miss River so much, especially THAT part of the relationship, you know, the physical side."

The thirteenth Doctor looked him in the eye then lowered her gaze to focus on his prodigious tool. Having just regenerated into her current incarnation she was experiencing the post regeneration stress and delayed memory that usually came soon after. She could not remember the fact that once she packed such a monster of an organ when she was a he. How did he walk around with that thing stuffed down the left side of his trousers?

"Wait. You're telling me that you came to this wretched world just to fuck a flower?!"

"Not just ANY flower, but the most succulent and erotic bloom there ever was. It even smells like a woman's snatch. It was a fantastic fuck."

Thirteen shook her head in disbelief and went to the view screen where she downloaded information from the Time Lords data system.

"Did you read ALL of the entry on the said bloom in the Matrix?" She asked as she scanned the detailed description.

"I have now. Once penetrated the flower introduces a sexual poison through the eye of the penis and the only way to get rid of the deadly venom is to ejaculate as soon as possible three times to evacuate the lethal substance from the system."

He stopped talking and looked sheepishly at his future self as he absentmindedly rubbed his throbbing appendage. Hot blood filled the veins in the shaft which he stroked in his fist.

"Not to mention that my libido has increased a hundred fold. I have a permanent stiff. I suppose it's a bit like taking Viagra on Earth."

"How long has it been since you?"

She flicked her glove in contempt at his upright pole that twitched as he spoke. Men! Anything to get off! Even jacking off into a flower!

"About fifteen minutes ago. So we have forty five minutes in order to act. Doctor, can you help? I have masturbated all that time and I just cannot cum by myself. I need visual stimulation."

"Hold on there tiger. You are me. That is, you were once me, so this wouldn't be, well it would a bit, wouldn't it."

"What?"

She put her glove to the side of her face and whispered.

"A bit incestuous."

"Nah! Not at all. We're not related, or cousins or anything. Just the same person. Besides, I promise not to cum inside you. I can stimulate the inhibited enzymes into reversal, I just need to dissipate the toxin through my semen. So, can you just strip naked?"

"This is most peculiar to say the least. Very well."

The blonde began to un suit and rolled her eyes. In order to get into the snug spacesuit she had gotten out of her usual outfit and now stood completely naked as she shed the orange suit. Ten stood to get ready and kicked off his trousers to reveal his tight butt.

"Lord!"

Thirteen now remembered how ten had caught the eye of many female admirers in his time. River Song, Rose Tyler, Martha Jones and even Madame Pompadour to name just a few. He faced her again and looked her nude form up and down.

"So, I become a woman, eh? Not a bad looker if you don't mind me saying."

The female Doctor was tall and slender with light fragrant skin and platinum blonde medium length hair. Her breasts were firm and sat high on her chest and rose and fell as her twin hearts beat in rhythm with each other. Between her closed upper thighs her trim triangle of light pubes protruded most seductively.

"I've set a timer to count down from forty five minutes to zero. Shall we start? I thought a blowjob to kick things off."

She looked at his face and then his boner, thick and hard. A sexual tension crackled in the sterile air of the TARDIS.

"Really, should we be doing this?"

"If we don't I will die, and so my dear will you."

Her eyes rolled as she got to her knees on the metal floor and came face level with the sticky problem. Her soft hand touched his hot shaft and she started to stroke his knob with a clockwise twist.

"Oh yes! Now we're getting somewhere." Sighed the fellow with a satisfactory relief.

He looked down, sweat matting his shirt to his skinny chest as he held the back of her head, and the crown of his prick slid into her warm and wet mouth. Fuck! That felt good he thought as her lips engulfed the flared head and she inhaled at the same time, her breath fluttering on his cock flesh.

"MMM!"

Thirteen groaned as inch by inch she swallowed him up with drooling lips. As she started to bob her head he followed her motion and rocked his hips in time. His butt backed into the edge of the console as he gripped her head tight.

"Oh!"

The blonde choked slightly, not used to the force of a mans humping and a soft cry escaped her lips. She shifted on her knees and her tits jiggled as she relaxed her jaw and throat as she let him slide back on in. When he was practically half way down her throat she grabbed his balls and dipped her head forwards.

"Yes!"

Her lips fluttered faster around his length, taking him in impossibly deeper and vibrating all along his twitching hose. Now she sucked on him hands free as she dug her nails into the lean thigh muscles that tensed with his concentration. Each deep and long suck of her mouth and flicking tongue built and built his body heat and his gulping for air made him clench his butt.

"Get me off, get me off, get me off!"

Then his hips jerked as his release exploded and he popped his cock from her mouth and sprayed her heaving tits with an astonishing amount of cum.

"Fuck, yes!"

Temporarily sated the tenth Doctor settled back on the console with his head down and his erratic heartbeats pumped in his chest.

"Any improvement?" Said the female Doctor as she wiped the sticky goo from her cleavage.

"I can feel my left heart beginning to skip beats. We must act fast. I need to fuck you, now!"

"What? Intercourse? But we, we're...aren't we?"

Without listening he sat in an easy chair and held up his dripping tool, still as hard as steel as the poisonous substance ran through his veins. What a way to go he thought! Stiff as a pole and desperately for sex!

"Come here and sit on this and stop complaining!"

Fifteen minutes had elapsed, thirty to go, according to the clock that ticked off time. The female persona of the Doctor looked into the puppy eyes of the tenth incarnation who sat naked before her, cock in hand. She felt between her legs and discovered her own wetness. It appeared that she had gained some sexual arousal herself after giving the struggling Time Lord oral sex.

"When you're quite ready, no rush. I'm just dying here from a deadly toxin."

He squirmed on his butt in the chair as she stood over his groin, her feet planted on either side of his, the underside of her well shaped thighs atop of his.

"I am aware of the situation, it's just weird thinking of fucking myself."

His huge hard on poked up between her upper thighs and as she looked down it seemed as if the erection was poking up from her loins. She had no recollection of ever having sex when she had been a he, which in the circumstances was actually a relief. Since she has crashed onto Sheffield the memory of her past incarnations were all blurry. Impatient and horny ten moved his hands on her inner thighs and she responded by opening her legs wider.

"Come on Doctor. Allons-y!"

"Must you use that ridiculous slogan ALL the time?" She reprimanded him.

"Sorry."

With a wiggle of her rounded backside she settled her lower body on his groin and reached for his slimy length with her right hand and let the flared head touch her entrance.

"That's it."

The tenth Doctor gripped the arms of the easy chair he was sat in until his knuckles went white. With a sharp intake of breath thirteen lowered herself and the fat bell end popped inside her hole and vanished from sight.

"Oh my, that does feel good."

The blonde paused a moment and pressed her hands, palms down on his upper thighs as she started to move down, accepting half of his ten inches inside her brand new pussy. Her quim stretched out as his wide girth sank on in and she closed her eyes at the wonderful sensation of being filled with a male member, thick and hot.

"Oh."

With his cock still cum stained and her own natural lubrication flowing penetration was surprisingly without discomfort, she felt only that friction of cock on her inner walls which made her sigh with delight. The pair of them locked eyes as she began to rise and fall on his prick with a gentle roll of the hips. The constant hum of the TARDIS was the only sound as they fucked in the chair, her on tiptoe as she ground her bottom to and fro along his divine length.

"You have a nice cock, Doctor." She told him as she breathed in with heaving tits and undulating belly.

"I know. I love this body. I don't want to go."

The female Doctor was beginning to appreciate her own feminine form at the same time as she rode up and down on his, or was that hers, stiff organ. It was simply astonishing to be fucked by such a fine specimen as this.

"Even so, Doctor. Can you get a shift on and cum again, time IS ticking."

"I know, but I'm enjoying myself. Your new pussy is nice and tight, like a virgin."

"As nice as the Flower of Fellopia?"

"Touche, Madam Time Lord."

He was just about totally embedded in his future self's slick fun tunnel as she began to bounce on him with rapid strokes in an effort to expedite proceedings. His prick made lewd sucking sounds as it slid in and out and a shiver of pleasure went up and down the female Time Lord as she pushed down harder.

"I like your tits too."

Ten pawed at her swaying breasts and she groaned approvingly as he flicked both thumbs across her erect nipples. With increasing thrusts thirteen slapped his thighs with hers and she felt his big balls sit within the crack of her buttocks whenever she crashed down on him. As he felt his orgasm get close he grabbed her hips and used her body like a battering ram on his huge hose as they fucked faster and faster.

"Close, real close."

Their moans rose in volume as her beautiful butt literally rippled from the intense strokes she was giving him.

"I'm going to cum!" He cried and she leapt up and his quivering prick slapped back onto his belly.

He held it to her trembling upper body as she crouched over his seated figure and shot wad after wad after wad of sticky hot cum onto her big tits. Four, five, six, seven spurts pumped out of his pulsating pecker as he drained his cock of sperm and poison. He breathed in hard with rasping sounds and rested his head on the back of the chair. She remained kneeling on the floor at his feet, her cum covered boobs heaving as she recovered her composure.

"You seem to have a fetish for coming on women's tits, Doctor."

The white cum trickled down her ample cleavage as he studied her face in between gasps.

123z
123z
809 Followers
12