Erotic Arcanum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly enough, by the time he created the first tiny blue vial of his Potency Elixir, he no longer needed it. Attracted by his newfound wealth and stature, 'Gloria' had taken up residence with him and he had no trouble at all preforming. However, he found no shortage of willing clients for his little blue potion and rapidly became quite wealthy.

Pfisel's Runes

In spite of his marvelous little potion, Pfisel couldn't help every man. Some needed more help than the little blue vials could provide. One such fellow, Robert Flagellen, was a busy gigolo who was having trouble. The spirit remained willing, but the tools of his trade were failing him. He'd tried the Potency Elixir, but was forced to lay out gold to have the results aborted from his clients more often than was good for his accounts. The hedge witches loved him more than some of his clients, and not for his skills in bed. And eventually even the Potency Elixir began to fail. Robert needed something stronger.

Something permanent.

Rising to the challenge (pardon the pun), Pfisel turned back to his researches and called on other experts like the renown sage Vi-Agrar and the siren witch Sea Alice. Eventually a decision was reached. For certain effects to be permanent, the erection had to be permanent.

Robert was strapped to a table, stripped bare and left to the not so tender mercies of Pfisel and his helpers. Over the next several hours, Robert's cock was drawn erect, ensorceled and tattooed with an intricate web of tiny mystic runes. To try and offset the pain, a series of doxies performed on the now mystical instrument during the procedure. When it was over, Robert had a fully erect cock, one that would never go down and would never allow him to father children, all of which were quite fine with him. And his various female friends.

There was one odd effect however. He never stopped smiling an eerie, almost rictus-like smile. It was like he was under the effects of some drug.

Prince John's Codpiece of Power

Prince John fancied himself a lady's man. Unfortunately for him, he was not sufficiently well endowed to be know to the women of the court as such. He wasn't called 'Prince John the Poor' for the emptiness of the Royal Coffers, just the lack of material value in the ... *ahem* 'Royal Jewels'. To combat this he ordered the court magician to supply him with a.... 'tower of power'. After some experimentation, the court magician was able to supply the Prince with the Codpiece. It has since fallen into other hands .... pants.

The Codpiece, when worn, triples the size the size of the male member. In Prince John's case this brought him about par with the average man. In the wrong pants, this could create a deadly instrument. Use with caution.

And lubricant.

Raquel's Repeating Ramrod

Sometimes, one discovery leads to another, and the applications one designs for a particular item translate into a wholly different use in another. Such is the case with Raquel's Repeating Ramrod.

Called upon by her king to aid his soldiers in attacking a well-defended city, Raquel the Dark saw that her best chance for helping lay in enchanting the great battering ram being prepared to breach the gates. But how to do this? What spells would be best?

Low chants and muttered spells came from her tent for the next week as she tested her magic on a small scale model of the ram. Finally she had it! In triumph she stepped from her tent and cast the great spells that would allow the ram to pound heavily against the gate without exposing men to a deadly hail of arrows from the gates. Within the hour, the gate was down, the battle swept inside the walls, and the sack of the city begun.

Later that night, she and a drunk soldier stumbled back to her tent for a night of victory sex, only to have the man pass out before the deed could even begin. Frustratedly contemplating transforming him into a toad, Raquel's eyes fell on the model ram, still swinging merrily away while awaiting the command to stop. Then the body oils sitting on a small table nearby...

One drunken toad later, Raquel was lost in the throes of ecstacy, being rammed by an untiring rod.

Ring of Seduction

At the outset, the Ring of Seduction may be deemed a boon for the 'love them and leave them' type. Upon adorning this Ring, the wearer is immediately of great interest to any and all members of the opposite sex- regardless of age, marital status, personal tastes, species...

As you can imagine, this causes all sorts of problems. Spouses, jealous overturned suitors, animal rights activists and the whole 'segregation of the species' crowd all turn on the wearer, many with sharp pointy things that do horrible things to one's body. The only way to combat this is to remove the Ring.

Unfortunately, unless one is willing to lose a finger, there is only one way to make the Ring come off. The wearer must marry. For love. And the Ring will know the difference, even if the wearer does not.

Roland's Glove

Roland's Glove is a favorite of Pleasure Palaces of Cimoc. New slaves are invariably put through their paces through the skillful use of the Glove. The slave is stripped and approached by the trainer while she or he stands naked before the assembly. In this example, we will use a female example. The trainer, wearing the glove slowly circles her passing his hand within inches of her body but never touching.

When attuned to her aura, the Glove, bending to the trainer's will levitates the girl, pulling her legs and arms apart spreadeagle. As she hangs in the air, the trainer continues to circle her, passing his hand around her body, only lightly brushing her skin if touching her at all. During this time she begins to feel the subtle touch of invisible fingers, first one, then more and more and more, until her entire body is undergoing a slow, subtle massage. There is no place these invisible and otherwise intangible fingers do not reach.

Eventually, as she's reveling in the overload of sensation of this intimate massage, she begins to feel the inevitable intimate contact as one of the 'fingers' begins to make it's way inside her. She can feel herself being penetrated and the intruder slowly steadily expanding to the size of a well endowed erect cock. And then it happens again, this time through her rear portal, first penetration, then expansion. A third time as a finger enters her mouth and expands as the other two did. Complete penetration in every suitable orifice.

At this point the trainer begins to make her slowly twist and turn in the air. As she revolves the massage continues and the penetration turns into the complete act of sex- the invisible, intangible cocks plunging in and out of her steadily. She is thus suspended, displayed, and ravaged for the viewing pleasure of the assembled Masters. It is common practice to continue her display until she has climaxed to their satisfaction, more than one new slave orgasming herself into unconsciousness. Sometimes slaves that have proven themselves exceptional spectacles are suspended, aroused, taken and then left in the air for the personal physical amusement of the assembly.

Rope of Skillful Binding

The rope of binding is a fairly common and well known magical item. Any clod can use one. Issue the command and the rope leaps into action, binding the victim in the manner of a boa constrictor. No muss, no fuss, and certainly no finesse.

The Masters and Mistresses in the Pleasure Dungeons of Deia think this idea pretty damned weak. After all, strategically placed ropes and knots enhance the display and torment of slaves.

A Rope ofSkillful Binding serves a two-fold purpose. Not only does it tie and bind the victim for display, but it does so without the tedious time and knot-tying it takes a trained Rope Master to plan and accomplish. Within moments the victim finds him or herself wrapped in an intricate web of knots and ropes, leaving them bound and helpless for their owner's delight. It is particularly used on escaping slaves, allowing the Hounds (the Deian form of City Watch) to return escapees to their owner and display them to other slaves as an example of a failed escape attempt.

Taper of Unceasing Arousal

Have you ever been to one of those parties that just never seems to get off the ground? In spite of your best efforts as a host no one is mingling. No one is dancing to the expensive musicians. The food hasn't been touched. Not even one serving girl has been groped.

Well, this seemingly innocent-appearing lavender-scented candle will not only get your party off the ground, it will get your guests clothes off in no time flat. Within moments of being lit, the scent and power of this candle will permeate even a large room and everyone will feel the uncontrollable urge to... well, to be blunt, fuck.

Inhibitions are thrown to the wind, clothes come off rapidly, and hot sweaty action will rapidly ensue AND will last for the duration of the candle (usually 8-10 HOURS, depending on the size of the candle). While the candle burns nothing will distract those within its power from their activities. Not the need for food, drink, sleep or to attend to other personal business.

A bucket of cold water? Pointless.

Armed attackers? The more the merrier!

A hungry fire breathing dragon? My he's got a big...

Wand of Tentacles

Many a thief has lamented that there is nothing worse to have after you than a skilled bounty-hunting sorceress. They try harder than males and you never know what they will throw at you. Not only will they use their intelligence, but various scrying devices, spells of all sorts and any magic items they have at their disposal or can create. One such example of this ingenuity on the part of a hunting sorceress was Fiona the Sharp.

Fiona had a knack for not only finding her quarry, but quickly subduing them. One of the weapons she used was her Wand of Tentacles. Appearing to be a cat-o-nine-tails, the Wand's lashes would suddenly become a flurry of long, incredibly strong tentacles responding to Fiona's will. They would shoot out and entangle her targets, wrapping tightly around limbs and reacting to the target's struggles. Eventually, a victim would tire and she could take them into custody easily. This worked well for her for several years.

Until she took on the contract to capture the rogue enchantress Alinyia. Alinyia (know as "The Wanton" for her sexual proclivities and her love of creating havoc by bringing out the lust in others at what essentially amounted to the 'wrong time') was wanted by several kingdoms and organizations, but every male bounty hunter sent for her was usually found several days later wearing a silly grin and unable to walk for several days. Fiona believed that she'd be immune to that sort of corruption. Little did she know that Alinyia had as little trouble dealing with women as she did with men.

A week of chase ensued, finally coming to a head in the Baths of Ronasra. The usual speeches and cross threats were made and then Fiona let loose with her Wand of Tentacles, the long, grasping tentacles reaching out for the enchantress. But where most saw the end of their freedom, Alinyia smiled and saw all sorts of opportunity. So interested was she that she forgot to try and escape and was captured. Not that being caught was all that troubling to her.

Soon after her rather brief trial, amazingly light sentence, and a group of rather stunned jurors and jailors (all wearing silly grins and unable to walk for several days), Alinyia went in search of Fiona. When the two met again, the enchantress had the upper hand and wrested the Wand away from Fiona. With Alinyia in control, the Wand suddenly had a new purpose and Fiona suddenly had a much better understanding of the enchantress's point of view.

The last anyone heard from the pair, they were planning to found a School of Erotic Magic together.

12