Erotic Day with Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,497 Followers

He turned to face where she was kneeling stroking his cock with firm slow movements the shaft glistening with our combined juices the end was red and swollen as he slid the foreskin back and forth.

He told her to carry on touching herself if she wanted to.

Without saying a word she moved a hand up under her skirt the other hand gathering it up at the hem to keep her intimate area covered.

That just made it all the more sexy her movements obvious as she matched Steve stroke for stroke so turned on that her inhibitions were melting away.

It was such an erotic sight that I began to touch my sopping fanny.

Then I had a wicked idea.

I whispered to Tracy that she would be more comfortable lying down she looked hesitant at first then lay back careful to arrange her skirt so that she was covered up.

I positioned Steve so that he was between her feet she looked startled but I said it was ok he was only going to let her see him come as agreed but it would be much better this way.

Steve was very close now Tracy's eyes were wide she was biting her bottom lip in anticipation as she watched his hand moving in short rapid strokes squeezing his swollen penis legs and buttocks tense I knew he was about to come.

Very gently I moved her skirt up over her legs to where her hand lay between her thighs Tracy started to sit up but I placed a hand on her shoulder and said relax everything's fine but would it be ok if Steve could have a little look to help him come.

She went bright red sitting up pulling her skirt back down.

Sure that I had just ruined everything she surprised me as she lay back turned her head to one side and whisperedok.

I pulled her skirt up over her waist her legs were squeezed together her hand pressed hard over her pussy.

I placed my hands on her thighs slowly moving over the soft skin applying pressure she allowed me to open her legs a little her fingers were resting gently on bare lips below a neat landing strip of dark hair she was extremely wet.

Motioning for Steve to move between her legs she moved them apart just enough so as to allow him to kneel between her own knees legs straight out rigid she looked tense both hands lay between her legs now hiding most of her pussy from view.

She never once took her eyes off his cock.

She again licked her lips staring at Steve's member as he started to stroke picking up the pace his balls swung his hand slammed backwards and forwards breathe hissing from between his teeth as he neared release.

I could tell Tracy was pressing her fingers hard against her pussy although she still hid it from view by covering her one hand with the other her hips swayed gently as both their excitement built. Brushing her hair to one side I whispered in her ear that Steve was going to come.

Butterflies danced in my tummy as I asked if she would she like to see him come on my tits again or would she rather seeandfeel it as he came on her.

Breathlessly she saidyes.

Steve needed no further prompting and with a gasp arched his back shooting stream after stream of hot spunk Tracy squealed as it landed all over her thighs lower belly and the hand covering her pussy I thought it would never stop as his cock twitched in his hand pumping great gobs most of it ran down between her legs .

She had stopped rubbing her pussy mesmerised as she watched him milk the last few drops from his twitching cock spunk hung in a string from the end and I could not resist taking it in my mouth cleaning him off.

Although Tracy had been close several times she had still not come and I really wanted to see her face when she did.

She looked down at the goo covering her and surprised us both by running a finger through the mess on her belly so passing Steve his boxer shorts I told him to wipe her down.

There was no resistance as he gently lifted her hands away from her pussy exposing it for the first time but she closed her eyes tilting her head away to one side obviously embarrassed but at the same time excited.

Cleaning off the slender fingers of her hand he then turned his attention to her legs wiping along the upper leg he rolled the muscles of the thigh outwards Tracy's legs parted slightly with the pressure allowing access to the inner thigh.

With each pass of his hand over her thighs he moved closer and closer to her pussy as he did so Tracy rotated her leg outwards inviting deeper access subtly she lifted her pelvis as if to reposition from lying in the one spot too long.

When she rested back down it was clear that her legs were further apart

Steve resisted the temptation deliberately prolonging the tease he moved his hands to her lower abdomen wiping at the sticky remnants of his excitement working down the sides then sweeping into the middle just below her bellybutton and across the tiny strip of pubic hair.

There were no complaints from Tracy as he almost touched her pussy if anything there was a slight tilting of her pelvis with the downward pass of his hand his fingers would have surely reached her damp slit if he had not softly pulled away.

His hands now swept down back to her thighs wiping first around the outer side then slightly slower and more lingering he wiped on the inside of the thigh immediately adjacent to her pussy lips his outer hand brushed against her mound.

Tracy gave a little flinch and a stifled gasp as contact became more intimate.

Teasingly after this one brief touch he moved back to the middle of the thigh and started to repeat the process. Anticipating further contact she drew her right knee up so that both hip and knee were flexed her pose was now like one of those glamour shots Tracy's gorgeous pussy was open and in full view fresh juice trickled out running over her swollen labia.

Reaching down I fingered my own sopping pussy as Steve began to wipe over her lips eyes closed tight her breathing deepening I could tell she was close to coming and could not resist as I took a tissue from out of my bag and joined him cleaning her off.

She was so far gone she did not realise I was touching her even as I pushed a finger in

She moaned and pushed her hips forward seeking further contact as Steve teased her with the briefest of touches trailing a finger along the outside of her pussy this time she grabbed his hand urgently whisperingplease.

Keeping his movements slow he trailed his fingertips up Tracy's thigh her breathing becoming more rapid and shallow the closer he got to her pussy lips. All of a sudden Tracy let out a groan I could see her outer lips pushed up and back by the pressure of Steve's palm his fingers nudging against the clitoral area of her pussy.

He dragged his hand back over her lips then with the tips of his right hand brushed down the crack between her leg and pussy the edge of his palm brushing back and forth along the edge of her mound she drew in a breath holding it briefly before releasing it in a long slow moan her body tensed and relaxed pelvis arching up to meet the downward sweep of Steve's hand allowing even greater access to his fingers

Fingering my pussy in time with their movements squeezing and pinching my nipples with the other hand I was again near orgasm.

He rubbed along her vagina fingers disappearing between her folds the wetness that was being massaged out from between her lips coating his hand.

Stroking along her labia he extended his fingers spreading them slightly and dragged them along the length of her pussy. Tracy twitched at the first contact to her clit and tried to arch her pelvis into his fingers but for the next few strokes Steve touched only her labia.

Groaning she bucked her pelvis into his hand as he again stroked her swollen clitoris his finger resting on the hood he began making little circles so that the skin moved over it he then ran just his middle finger down the centre of her slit she shuddered as he applied a little more pressure his finger slipped easily between the wet folds as her labia parted subtly flexing his finger I could see the lips of her vagina closing over it as Steve began to penetrate her.

I couldn't take my eyes off the vision in front of me my own fingers brushed over sopping lips as dropping on all fours I furiously began rubbing along the length of my pussy passing the palm of my hand over my clit I let out an almighty groan collapsing forward my pussy gushing around my fingers.

Steve kept his finger still for just a moment feeling the slick tightness of her hole he then began gently frigging in and out with a steady rhythm all the time rubbing his palm against her clitoris suddenly she grabbed Steve's hand jamming it hard against her pussy squeezing her legs together and letting out a small cry as a shuddering orgasm overcame her thighs shaking she tensed gasping as her juices flooded over Steve's fingers.

Panting her orgasm subsided as Steve eased his finger out of her

She quickly sat up bright red pulling her skirt back down I asked if she felt ok she said yes but she had never done anything like this before and was embarrassed two strangers had seen herdo it

Taking her chin in my fingers tilting her head so that I could look her straight in the eye I said there was nothing wrong in what she had done and that it was nice to have watched her after she had watched us I gave her a gentle peck on the cheek

Steve asked if she would like to do it again sometime.

She was not sure then remembering all the pictures that had been taken said that we would need copies and swapped numbers before making her way home.

We have made love outside before and know people have seen us but have never been so lucky as to have someone come over and join in

Even though she was shy about it I could tell from the beginning that Tracy wanted to do more than just watch ... but was too timid to say so.

Let you know what happens if we meet up. xj

julesteve
julesteve
1,497 Followers
12