Erotic Daydreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start feeling left out again, so I slide my fingers out of your ass & move up close behind you. I grab a tight hold on my cock & press is to your asshole. You feel my hot cock against you & arch your hips a little higher so I can glide in easier. As I push my cock in until just the head is in, you let out a gasp & beg me to go easy. I slowly move in & out until I'm about a third of the way in. You tell me it feels so huge in your ass. You tell me to wait a second while you get used to it. I can feel the vibrations from the butterfly in your pussy radiating all the way back to your ass. The feeling is driving me crazy, but I stay still until you're ready to continue.

All of a sudden, you start bucking again as another orgasmic wave moves across your body. I feel like you're going to pull right off me, but then you quickly push back, impaling your ass on my hard pole. You scream to me to fuck your ass. Fuck it fast & hard. Give it to your bitch. I start fucking you as fast as I can thrust, my balls slapping against the butterfly in your cunt. We're fucking so hard that one of the nipple clamps goes flying off. Without missing a beat, I reach one hand up & cup the tit missing the clamp, & grab on to the nipple. As we pump in & out, my fingers pull on your nipple to our grinding. With my other hand I slap your ass a few times until it turns red. I tell you what a great fuck you are. I love fucking your sexy ass, riding you hard. It isn't long until the other clamp falls away from our furious bucking.

I feel your ass start squeezing my cock like there's no tomorrow, & I realize you're going to come any second. I let go your nipple & and grab your ass cheeks with both hands, spreading you as far as can. I drive my cock in your ass so deep I can feel the tip of your vibrating butterfly through the walls of your cunt. My balls start swelling with semen as I feel your orgasmic contractions start. You scream in ecstasy as you yell that you're coming. At the same time I start pumping my cum into your ass, feeling the sensation all the way to my molars. I'm coming so much that I can see a stream of semen running out around my cock, trailing down your leg. I pull out of your ass & lay down beside you, cradling your head in my arm. We both fall asleep together in mutual orgasmic bliss.

The next morning we wake up, naked & sticky with our dried juices. You lean over & kiss me firmly on the lips. Our tongues dart playfully around in each other's mouths. You comment that we're both going to need a shower this morning. I trace my finger down your belly to your pussy, only to come in contact with the venus butterfly, still strapped to your body, the little dick inside your cunt. I try the remote but the batteries are dead. At the same time, we realize that it must have been going all night until the batteries ran out of juice. We both start laughing until were out of breath, promising to repeat last night again soon.

It might just be a fantasy, but who knows, after reading this, you might want to make my dream cum true!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Big Tits Club Ch. 01-04 A virgin teenager and his six busty best friends.in Group Sex
At My Desk Working at my desk, waiting to give you a treat.in Fetish
Intern Intrigue Senator's honeypot intern motivates his political actions. in Mature
LOP Quickies Ch. 01 Amanda turns the tables with her request.in Erotic Couplings
The Secretary (Pt. 01) A young man with a big dick is teased by his older secretary.in Fetish
More Stories