Erotic Dream

Story Info
He dreams about wife fucking his best friend.
1.5k words
3.71
75.6k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the cats away.....

This one started with Michele leaving to go shopping on a Saturday morning. Later that afternoon I was sitting in the house watching TV when I heard the phone ring. When I answered it, I heard Billy's voice on the other end. He told me that he flew into Amarillo for a visit, and asked if I could pick him up at the Airport. I asked him if Val was with him, and he told me she couldn't get off to come this time. I told him I'd be right there. I tried to call Michele on her cell phone to let her know where I was going, but she didn't answer. I drove out to the Airport and got Billy. We laughed and talked all the way back to the house. When we got back to the house, I saw that we were out of a few things, so I told Billy I was going to the grocery store. I asked him if he wanted to go, but he told me he'd like to take a shower since we would probably go out that night.

I showed him where everything was, and I left as he was getting into the shower. No more than five minutes after I left, Michele came back home. She unloaded all the stuff she had bought, and went into the bedroom to put up her purse. She heard the shower running and thought that I was getting a shower. She petted our dog Max, and played with him awhile till she heard the water stop. She wanted to talk to me about what she found when she was shopping, so she went to the bathroom door to let herself in. In the mean time, Billy had dried off and had turned to put the towel back up on the shower door. Right as he got it hung up and was turning to face the sink, Michele opened the door and started to talk because she thought it was me. When she saw it was Billy, she gasped. They both stood there for a minute looking at each other. Michele started to leave the room when Billy told her not to be embarrassed. Michele told him she wasn't embarrassed, just startled.

They started to talk a little, and Billy told her to close the door since it was chilly. Michele closed the door and asked him where Sue was. Billy told her that she couldn't get leave to come with him. While Billy was talking to her, Michele tried her best to look him in the eye, but would glance down once in a while to check him out. Billy noticed this and did not attempt to hide anything. Michele soon found herself moving in so she was closer to him. She looked down and thought to herself that his balls looked really big. She soon found herself staring at his dick and balls. Billy shaved, so to her they really looked smooth and inviting. Billy saw that she was staring at his dick, so he asked her if she saw something she liked. Michele reached out her hand and cupped his balls. She asked him if he was always this size, or had he not had sex in awhile. Billy told her that he hadn't had sex in a week since Sue was on her period.

With Michele's hand cupping his balls, his dick started to grow. Soon it was sticking straight up and ready for action. Michele saw this and asked him how many times could he cum in a row. Billy told her that he was good for at least twice, maybe three. As soon as he said that, Michele asked him where I was. He told her that I went shopping for groceries. Michele then asked him about how long had I been gone. Billy told her that I had only been gone around ten minutes. All this time Michele was rubbing his balls, causing Billy to grow longer and thicker. Michele then said that they had some time then, and then slid her hand up to grab his dick. She started to stroke it up and down. She then got down on her knees in front of him and put the head of his dick in her mouth. She started to slide her lips down the shaft and lick his dick as she bobbed her head down till she had almost all of it in. She then started to slide his dick in and out of her mouth. Billy was looking down at her and put his hand behind her head to help her with the motion of her sucking and licking.

Michele then took her other hand and stated to unbutton her shirt. When she got it completely unbuttoned, Billy looked down and saw that she didn't have a bra on. Her tits were really round, and her nipples were sticking out. Billy reached down with both of his hands and started to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. Michele moaned while he did this. She continued to suck his dick in and out of her mouth, started to massage his balls, and used her other hand to slide up and down his shaft in rhythm with her mouth. Billy started to groan and this made Michele suck harder and faster. She started to pump his dick with her hand, and massage his balls faster. Billy could feel his balls start to contract and he knew he was about ready to cum. He moaned to Michele that she needed to stop or he was going to cum in her mouth.

Michele heard this and started to suck harder and faster. She was using her other hand to really stroke him up and down in order to get him to cum. Billy then groaned that he was cumming and tried to pull out of Michele's mouth. Michele slid her hand all the way down his shaft, sucked as much of his dick as she could down, and slid her other hand behind him to his ass to pull him closer to her so she could keep him from pulling his dick out of her mouth. Billy felt his cum starting to shoot so he strained to start his release. He moaned that he was cumming, and Michele started swallowing right away. Michele could feel his balls shooting the sperm out and could feel his dick grow and convulse. She then felt the first stream of his sperm splash against the back of her throat and started to swallow as fast as she could. Billy shot stream after stream of hot cum into her mouth. She tightened the grip she had on his dick and pulled downward on his shaft in order to help him cum.

She moaned and swallowed as much of his cum as she could, but he was cumming too much too fast. A little was escaping and spilling from the side of her mouth. It dribbled down and splashed onto her titties. Billy kept cumming and cumming. Michele kept sucking and swallowing till she felt him relax and his dick start to get softer. She continued to jack him up and down to get as much cum as she could. When he was spent, Michele licked off his dick and stood up to face him. She then asked how long it would take him to go again. He responded by helping her take off her shirt. Then he reached down and peeled her blue pants and white panties off. He then picked her up in his arms, opened the bathroom door, carried her into the bedroom, closed and locked the bedroom door, then laid her on the bed. Michele scrambled to her side of the bed, laid on her back, pulled her knees up, and opened her legs wide.

Billy got on the bed and slid over to Michele. He pulled her close to him and kissed her lips, face, and neck. He then started to lick her titties and suck on her nipples. Michele was moaning and told him to get in between her knees. Billy slid over between her legs and positioned himself so they could fuck. Michele felt the head of his dick against the inside of her thigh, so she reached down and positioned it inside the lips of her pussy. Billy then pushed his hips forward till his entire dick slid into Michele's warm pussy. Michele told him in a soft voice to fuck her good. Billy then got up on his hands and started to slide in and out of her. Michele was pushing her hips up to meet his downward thrusts. They were fucking each other. Michele screamed out that she was cumming. Billy grunted to start his orgasm. They both came together. Michele raised her hips completely off of the bed while Billy strained to get as deep as he could into her to release his sperm. Michele moaned that she could feel his cum shooting into her. Billy strained harder in order to lock himself into place. Michele groaned "fuck me, cum in me, I love the feel of you cock." I woke up just as she wailed again, "fuck meeeeeee."