Erotic Dream

Story Info
She came to him in a dream....or was it?
1.5k words
4.44
10.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sleep was troubled lately. Sometimes you just can't turn your mind off. From thinking about the day's problems to erotic fantasies, sleep constantly eluded him. After a couple hours of tossing and turning, he finally managed to drift off.

The dream started as it normally did. There was a female in the bed with him. How she got there, he didn't know, nor did he care. Only that her skin was soft, smooth, and crying out to be touched.

She began to caress his chest while he put his arm around her and nestled her onto his shoulder. Softly he stroked her arm from her elbow to her shoulder while she began rubbing his stomach and chest in small circles slowly making her way down to his shorts.

Where their bodies touched was fire and tingling on their skin. His breathing occasionally caught in his chest as her hand roamed his body.

Slowly her hand made it's way down to the elastic on his shorts. His breath caught as she found what she was seeking. She need not have worried, as his arousal was evident at the first touch.

Tenderly she gripped him causing him to shake slightly. He turned to her and started to say something, but she looked him directly in the eyes with her gorgeous eyes and put a finger to his lips. Slowly, while looking up at him, she began to descend down his body. Pulling down his shorts, she grips his dick with one hand and plays with his balls with the other. Settling herself in, she sticks her tongue out and tentatively runs it from the base of his cock to the tip.

Shuddering, he moans and begins to rub her back and down to her rear.

Moving her hand back and forth on his dick, she circles the head with her tongue. Then down the shaft to the balls and back again. Finally, with a look and a grin to him, she takes him in her mouth. Slowly she starts moving her head up and down on him.

He groans in sheer pleasure and squeezes her rear. Moving his hand down farther, he finds he can move it between her legs. Already the wetness there was evident. Rubbing between her thighs, he determined to make her feel as good.

He moves and she pauses, looking back. He leans up slightly to scoop her legs up and position her on him in a 69 position.

His tongue reaches out to taste her. Heavenly. The scent and taste of her sex was almost enough to take him to the edge, but he managed to fight it back. She resumed working on his cock, and he began kissing and licking around her wet slit. Her moans were interpreted as pleas, so he slightly parted her lips and ran his tongue slowly and lightly along the length of it.

Now, she was the one shuddering.

He began moving his tongue along the side of her, occasionally running it lightly over her clit, savoring her. His fingers, wet with her juices, ran up and down her dripping lips, pausing occasionally to make small circles in places.

Both were moaning into each other and moving their hips. Moving her head up and down on him with one hand still playing with his balls and the other moving in unison with her mouth, she began sucking even harder. A loud moan came from him as he finally began directly stimulating her clit.

Pleasure was coursing through every fiber of their bodies as each one ground their hips into the other's eager mouth.

His tongue began going even faster and he entered her with a finger. He could feel the walls of her pussy trying to grab it and pull it in even further. His slowly probing finger and his tongue was too much for her and she lifted her head up from his cock. Her orgasm began and her hips ground against his mouth harder. Struggling to maintain his rhythm he managed to keep contact with her while she was smothering him in her ecstasy. Slowly she was coming down, so he began backing off .

Totally collapsing on top of him, he lightly caressed her and rubbed her thighs. Slowly she began to move back up and, unexpectedly grabbed his member again and began sucking him aggressively.

Moaning and thrashing his head he could feel his orgasm building. When he knew he was almost at the point of no return, he reached down and grabbed his dick, pulling it out of her mouth and began stroking it. She sat up on an elbow, and looking back at him, replaced his hand with hers and began stroking his cock faster. They looked into each others eyes and he began cumming. Smiling and moaning her approval to him, she didn't slow down. She pumped until he could take no more.

Turning around, she lay down beside him again. They laid there for a while just touching and enjoying the feelings.

Then as if reading his mind, she got up and began to straddle his head. He so wanted to taste her again. She tasted so wonderful, he needed more. She wasn't going to argue with him.

Slowly she lowered herself down. Her sexy scent filled his nostrils and he inhaled deeply. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and opened her dripping lips. Moving his tongue up and down, she shudders.

Between her legs, looking up was the most erotic, sexy sight he'd ever seen. He began pleasuring her in earnest. Flicking his tongue over her clit and up and down the sides of her lips, she began wiggling on his mouth. Pushing her pussy down harder onto his mouth, he finds her clit with his lips and begins sucking lightly on it. Gasping and moaning she leans forward slightly and puts her hands on the headboard to steady herself. He alternates licking around her lips and clit with sucking on her. She grinds her hips harder into his mouth.

Raising up a bit, she looks down at him, her face showing the pleasure she felt and began to move down on him. Laying completely on top of him, and straddling his hips, she wraps her arms around him and kisses him passionately.

He feels the top of his cock is laying on her slit, so he begins moving his hips, rubbing his cock up and down her. She sits up slightly and increases the pressure.

They both look into each other's eyes and all movement stops. Locked eye to eye, she lifts up a bit and he feels the tip of his cock on her lips. Very slowly, she sits back down. Looking into each other's eyes they both could see the passion and pleasure as he sank into her. Both gasping, she reaches the base of his cock and pauses. It was paradise. Words cannot effectively describe the feeling of sinking into her dripping wet, hot as fire pussy. He could feel her muscles inside massaging him, trying to pull him in even more.

He had to fight again to maintain control, and he was successful, but it wasn't going to take long. And looking at her face, he didn't think it would for her, either.

Slowly she lifted up about half way and then back down, grinding her hips a bit. Moving his hips in time with her, they began a slow pace that began building speed.

His dick had grown so hard, it was beginning to be painful. Up and down faster now, each seemed to be trying to go even deeper on each stroke. Occasionally she would pause to grind her pussy into his dick. Going faster and harder, she sits straight up on him. Both were moaning and trying to hold back the inevitable, but so looking forward to the release.

Looking at her moving up and down on him and the passionate expression on her face was extremely erotic to him and drove him to move his hips faster and harder. He was at the edge, willing himself not to cross over yet,.

Both began breathing even harder and finally he knew he was about to cum, so he reached down with his hands to grab his cock, and she grabbed his wrists, leaning forward with them above his head, effectively holding him down and breathlessly whispered the only 3 words that were uttered, "Not.......this.......time."

He began to cum at the same time she did. Both gasped and moaned loudly as every nerve of their bodies were on fire. Colors exploding in his head. Every muscle tensed up. Driving him on by pushing down while he arched his back and pushed up, it felt as if her pussy was holding him firm. He felt her spasm around his dick. They seemed to cum forever.

Finally, their waves subsiding, she collapsed on top of him. Putting her arms around him and kissing him again, both were spent, but he remained inside her. She laid her head on his chest and shortly he heard her breathing slow and deep as if she were asleep.

After a little bit, he began to think about what just happened and his dick hardened again. His cock never slipped out, because it never completely softened. Wrapping his arms around her, he began moving his hips again. She looked up at him and they both grinned at each other. The only thing he knew at that moment was that if this was really a dream....he never wanted to wake.