Erotic Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
In living color.
2k words
4.04
26.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one started out with Michele and I were at the Embassy Suites in Tucson. We were there to have a sort of reunion with some friends. We were in the lobby checking in. I was at the front desk, and Michele was standing off to the side with one of our luggage bags. She was wearing a very short lime green dress, no bra, no nylons, and heels. When the desk clerk asked for a major credit card to reserve the room, Michele told me that she had one in the bag. While I continued to fill out the registration, Michele bent over to unzip the bag to get out the card. She didn't realize it, but when she bent over, her dress would slide up in the back. One of the baggage men noticed though. He watched Michele bend over. The further she bent over, the higher the dress would slide up in the back, and the more she would expose. Her dress was sliding up the tops of her thighs. Soon he could see her panties. They were lime green, very sheer, and see through.

When she was fully bent over, the back hem of her dress was well above the tops of her thighs. She was pretty well showing him everything. He could see the tops of and inner part of her thighs, her ass, and the cotton crotch of her panties didn't cover all of her goodies either. He could see that she was a true brunette. Michele was just about to say that she found it when she felt a cool breeze hit her backside. She looked back and saw that her dress was past the tops of her thighs. She also saw the baggage man staring at her. She knew then that she had just given him a show, and let him see more of her than she wanted. She immediately stood up and gave me the credit card. She then slowly looked back to see if the baggage man was still looking. He was, and when Michele's eyes made contact with him, he smiled. Michele blushed and slowly smiled also, then turned her head back to look at me. She turned her head back slowly, and sure enough, the guy was still looking her up and down. He looked up at Michele's face again, and when their eyes met, she quickly turned her head back.

I finished registering and got the keys to our room. I bent down, picked up the bag, and Michele and I left the lobby. As we passed by the baggage man, he said that it was very nice to see us. I told him thanks. He was a young kid, so I was impressed with his politeness. He was impressed with Michele though. Michele blushed and mumbled thank you to him also. He continued to watch us as we passed him. He was watching Michele walk. She looked back and could see him watching her ass and hips. He smiled again, and winked at her. Michele smiled and we both walked out of the front door. When we were approaching our room, we saw a bunch of our friend by the pool. We got into our room and immediately I started changing into my swim trunks. Michele wasn't getting undressed, so I asked her if she was going swimming. She said she would later but not now. I asked her if she was coming out to the pool and at least said hi. She nodded, so after I was finished changing, we left the room to go to the pool.

When we got there, a lot of our friends were in the pool so I jumped in. Michele stood by the pool. I started to talk to all of them, and they all said hi to Michele. After all the greetings were over, Michele stood alone by the pool. She was startled when she heard a voice ask her why she wasn't swimming. She turned and saw the baggage man that had saw all of her earlier. She blushed and said she didn't want to get into a cold pool now. He told her that the water was almost as warm as bath water. He told her to check it out. Michele slipped off one of her shoes and dipped her foot into the pool. When she pulled her foot out, she turned and smiled at the baggage man and told him he was right. She then called for me. She asked me for the key to the room so she could get her suit on. I told her that I thought she had her key, and I didn't bring mine. She told me she didn't bring hers either.

The baggage man told us that he had a master key, and he would let her in. I told her to go with him and get changed. She left with the baggage man. When they got the door, he took out his master key card and opened the door. He held it open for Michele. When she passed him and went into the suite, he asked her if there was anything else he could do for her, or help her with. She blushed again, and told him that she really couldn't think of anything right now, but she would let him know if she did. She smiled at him, he smiled back and closed the door to the room. He looked over towards the pool and could see that no one was looking in his direction. He then turned his head towards the door and looked through the window through the sheer shades covering it. He could see into the suite. He looked beyond the front room, and saw the light go on in the bedroom. He saw Michele stand on the side of the bed and grab a clothes bag. He saw her open it up, take out her bathing suit, then pick up the bag and walk over towards the dresser to put it down.

He then saw her reappear by the side of the bed. He watched as Michele reached behind her and started to unzip her dress. He watched as she pulled it off her shoulders, and then let it drop to the ground. He could see by her naked back that she wasn't wearing a bra. He looked down further and saw her panties. They were so sheer that he could see all of her ass now. It was very nice looking. He then watched as she reached up and peeled them down then off. She was completely naked now. She turned to the side, and now he could see her profile. He thought she had nice tits. He could hear her talking to herself saying that she had better go to the bathroom, then wash up some before she got dressed. He saw her walk towards the bathroom.

He listened for water to start flowing. He heard water start to run. He hoped that this would drown out the sounds of what he was going to do. He quickly looked around again, and when he saw it was clear, he took out his master key and opened the door to let himself in. He closed the door behind him, and closed the curtain to cover the window. He then walked towards the bedroom door. He could still hear water running. He got to the bedroom door and peeked in. He saw that the bathroom door was closed. He also noticed that Michele's glasses were on the vanity. He knew she would come out naked, because he still saw her suit was on the bed. He decided that he would join her. He pulled his shirt off, unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. He kicked off his sandals, then pulled his shorts and underwear completely down and off. He stood there in the doorway to the bedroom naked, waiting for Michele. He then heard the water stop, and the bathroom door open.

He stepped into the bedroom and looked into the bathroom. He could see the back of Michele while she stood on her tip toes putting the wet washcloth over the shower curtain rod. He stepped over to the bathroom door. As soon as Michele was through hanging the washcloth, she turned to leave the bathroom. As she was turning, he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her. Michele was taken by surprise but couldn't say anything because as soon as she opened her mouth, his mouth was on hers. He pushed his tongue by her teeth, and started soulfully kissing her. His kiss had to be good, because Michele responded by kissing him back and wrapping her arms around him. He started to slide his hands up and down her back to her ass. He cupped her cheeks, and then slid his hand down so he could feel her pussy. He slipped a finger into her. He was surprised and pleased to find out that she was wet and ready.

Maybe he had turned her on. Michele moaned into his mouth when she felt his finger enter her. She also could feel his rising hardness. She reached down with her hand and grabbed a hold of it. It was still growing, so she helped it along by stroking it up and down. She pulled on it till she felt it stick straight up. She moved her hand up towards the head. When she reached it, she felt a big drop of pre cum oozing out of the tip. She used her finger to coat the entire head of his dick. He felt her doing this, and started to push his finger faster in and out of her slickness. He quickly pulled his finger out of her and walked her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He pushed her towards the side of the bed, and then pushed her down on it. Michele fell on the bed and immediately raised her knees up so her feet were on the bed.

He reached down and put his hands on top of her knees. He pushed on the inside of her knees, and she opened her legs. He looked between her opened legs and saw her pussy. The lips were swollen and moisture was flowing from her. He put his hips in between her legs, and fell on top of her. He reached down, grabbed his dick, and slipped the head into her. He then shoved forward with all his might and impaled Michele. She screamed out from the pleasure of feeling his dick fill her up. She put her hands around him and put them on his ass. She told him to fuck her and shoot his cum into her. He obliged her by pumping in and out of her at a furious pace. He wanted to cum in her soon, so they wouldn't be to long and cause suspicion. Michele was telling him over and over to hurry and cum. She told him she needed it now. He stiffened and pushed his hips forward and locked himself deep in her to cum.

I saw Michele's face brighten, and heard her scream to him that she could feel his dick head expand. She yelled now to him, and I could hear him grunt as he came. He pushed forward as hard as he could, and Michele pushed her hips up to let him get deep into her so he could shoot his sperm into her. He grunted again, and I could tell he was cumming. Michele's mouth opened, but only an animal groaning sound came out. Her nipples grew and her breast filled, growing rounder as he shot stream after stream of sperm into her. She then screamed that she could feel his hot cum shooting into her and filling her up. She pulled her right hand off his ass and reached between them to start massaging his balls to empty them. He grunted again, and filled her with more of his seed. She reached up with her other hand and pulled his head down to kiss him. I heard her slurp his tongue, then pushed her face away so she could scream again. I heard her scream out in a wail "fuck, me, fuck meeeee, cum more, oh god cum more." Right then I woke up and started to play with Michele's titties.