Erotic Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diriger
diriger
26 Followers

"OK, Brian. I'm sorry to have been so hard on you. You're right that what I accused you of sounds impossible. Can I ask you programming questions now?"

And we were back on track in tutoring.

For the next three weeks I was constantly on guard for more erotic dreams, but none came. I finally realized that this depressed me, and I understood what Brian meant that it wouldn't be right to destroy my chance to have another dream like that. Of course I'd never had a dream like that before, so why should I have another one? On the other hand, why did I have even one dream that seemed so realistic? I'd purchased a butt plug on-line that looked like the one I'd seen on the floor after my orgasms. I put it in my rectum, and it felt exactly like what I remembered from my dream, something I'd never felt before. I recalled the excitement I was feeling as I knelt in front of Brian in his chair, and he got me so aroused I had TWO orgasms! I was ready to admit that I wanted another erotic dream like that. Even if Brian was somehow causing the dream without my knowledge, I wanted it again!

I invited Brian for dinner at my apartment, and he accepted immediately. We hadn't played around since before my dream, and my invitation was clearly a truce offering. After Brian arrived, I served rib roast and a red wine my Dad supplied me. Brian took a taste and looked impressed, so I assumed he could tell the difference, something I couldn't do. Any wine costing over ten dollars was wasted on me.

At the end of dinner, I brought up the topic I'd been obsessing about.

"Brian, do you remember when I had that erotic dream and it seemed so real that I thought you might have had something to do with it?"

Brian looked a bit cautious, but he nodded and said of course he remembered.

"Well I haven't had another dream like it since, and I've come to realize that I miss it. I know I seemed very angry with you after the last dream, but if you DID have anything to do with it, and if a dream like that were to happen AGAIN, I promise you I wouldn't be angry at you next time."

Brian looked very thoughtful for a minute or so. Then when he asked me a very surprising question.

"Do you want me to tell you how I caused your erotic dream?"

I was startled, but answered quickly: "Yes, I would, Brian. Very much."

"Dr. Mardsden, your hypnotherapist, is my uncle," Brian said. "I worked in his office when I was younger and last month I set up a new computer for him. Since I'd worked in his office, I know where his patient record file is, and I looked you up and learned your key phrase to put you into trance. Now I swear I wasn't intending to take advantage of you with that. I care about you, and I truly wouldn't want to do anything against your will. But after you told me about your fantasy, and didn't let me paddle you the way you pictured it, I thought there was something phony about the way you acted to make me give you the paddle. So I put you in a trance state to ask what you really wanted me to do."

"Uh, Brian, can you tell me the exact wording you used when you asked what I wanted you to do?"

"Umm. Well, you can probably remember better than I can. You were in trance state and you had a post-hypnotic suggestion to forget what I said, but I can override that. I just have to put you in trance again for a few seconds..."

I tried to shout, "Don't!" but I didn't have time. The next thing I knew I felt normal again but I knew everything Brian had ever said to me in hypnosis. At least I thought I did, and I trusted him not to be hiding anything, since he hadn't had to tell me he'd hypnotized me at all. I also remembered everything I'd said to him. When Brian asked me what I wanted him to do about my spanking fantasy, I gave him the idea of making me think I was having an erotic dream while he actually put me through all the details of my fantasy. He'd even got me to signal him when I thought I'd been spanked enough with the paddle, and it was my decision to keep up the paddling until I was bawling.

"OK, I remember everything. Oh, yeah, now I see! I released the police lock when you knocked just before eleven, and I went right to sleep. And then I let you out again later and reset the police lock. I never would have been able to figure that out."

"Are you angry about what I did?"

"No! You just did things I suggested to you. I mean I'm not saying you acted like a perfect gentleman, but I wouldn't want a perfect gentleman. I'm not a perfect lady! Anyway, everything you did was something I suggested. I'm the one with the dirty mind who wants to be taken advantage of. You're blameless!"

"Well, maybe not blameless! So what do you want to do now? I think I can disable my ability to hypnotize you without affecting my uncle's therapeutic access, and..."

"Wait. First of all, let me say something. I want to have a relationship with you--I want you to be my boyfriend!"

"Well, that's, uh, great, but..."

"Yeah, the problem is that I always break up with boyfriends after a short time. Your uncle is working on fixing that, but it will probably take two to six months. So here's my question. Can you use hypnosis to make me forget what you just told me? At least until your uncle thinks he's succeeded?"

"Yeah..., probably. You're a top-level hypnotic subject, so you can follow very complex post-hypnotic suggestions."

"Good, because if I remember everything I won't be able to keep considering you as just a friend. I'd have to promote you to a boyfriend, and I don't want to drop you in three or four weeks."

"OK. I can start now, Judy..."

"Wait! Let's think this all out. I was very depressed with no erotic dream after the one I had. I think it would be good if I started having them again, but that you make me unable to notice when my bottom is sore the next day."

Brian nodded. "I see. That's a good solution."

"And keep me wondering if you have anything to do with my erotic dreams. That's the optimum approach, because really I'll want to believe you're doing it."

"I see. But if you KNEW it was me, it would be bad, because you'd feel you have to promote me from friend to boyfriend."

"Exactly. And listen, I had another idea. You can keep me from masturbating a lot of the time. If I start to do it you can set up a suggestion to make me go to sleep before I succeed. That way I'll be really hot when the erotic dreams happen. Oh, and you can come on to me when we're together so you can get me off when I know it's you. I'll be really easy meat if I can't masturbate!"

"Well, I don't want you feeling too frustrated..."

"I know, you'll work it out and not make it too hard on me. Oh, but I wanted to tell you that I bought a butt plug like the one you used on me in my dream, and that was a really sexy feeling! I have some other sexy ideas that..."

"You can leave it to me, Judy. I can still learn all your sexy ideas under hypnosis, you know."

"Yeah, and how about putting me on the pill so you can fuck me as part of my erotic dream. You can make it clear to my subconscious that I'm safe, without letting me know exactly how, right?"

"OK, OK. I get the idea! God, you're such a sex fiend!"

"Really! Should I assume the position to have you spank me right now?"

"Let's just hug and get each other off."

"I could blow you! I could be a real slut!"

"Come on, Judy. Hug! I'll see you get off in a few minutes, but let's keep it gentle right now!"

"Oh, yes. Good. Umm."

diriger
diriger
26 Followers
12