Erotic Eastenders: Episode 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline reached between her legs a hand between her legs and started to run her fingers through her bushy grey pubes as Martin bit and sucked at her behind. Then she felt her cheeks being separated and her son's warm breath on her quivering anus.

Suddenly she gasped as she felt her son's tongue press at the entrance to her ass as he licked at her puckered poo-hole. Martin was surprised at how good it tasted, and pushed his tongue inside her asshole, lapping at the soft walls of her colon. He was slobbering and dribbling all over her cheeks as he continued to lap at her delicate anus. He removed his face and looked at the thin film of saliva dribbling in the crack of her bottom. Coating his index and middle fingers in a pool of his spit he ran his wet fingers between her bottom until he found her twitching entrance. Putting one hand firmly on Pauline's shoulder he forcefully thrust his fingers up her asshole, making her shudder, as her middle-aged ass was probed for the very first time. Martin decided she was suitably wet and stood behind her, sliding his hand out of her freshly moistened colon.

Pauline reached back and spread her ass as wide as she could to help try and accommodate the immense intrusion it was about to experience and Martin positioned his throbbing head at her out-stretched opening, before grabbing a big handful of her chunky hips in both his big powerful hands. "Ready mum," he asked as his spear shaped helmet slightly opened up her anus. "Ready son..." she hissed, gritting her teeth in anticipation of the painful introduction of her son's enormous member..." Fuck me Martin, stick it deep in my ass." Martin was so turned on by his mum talking dirty to him, and showing no mercy for his mature slut mother, pushed hard at her ass, which slowly spread, allowing the head of his cock inside it. Pauline bit her lip hard as she felt the fat meat slowly push up her colon and screamed with pain ass her ass was stretched like never before. Although her ass had been well lubricated beforehand, the sheer size of Martin's cock meant that only 4 inches would fit inside her, so he had to make do with that. As he slipped the buried third of his length back out he took his right hand away from her hip and wrapped it around the base of his shaft. Sliding the huge dick back in as far as he could, he started to wank the inches of cock flesh which remained outside her.

As he started to pump faster and faster in and out of her somewhat unwilling rectum his wanking became more furious, until his hand was banging hard against Pauline's quivering bum cheeks with each rapid up-stroke. Fucking such a tight hole, Martin knew he would cum very quickly, but he wanted to please his mother before he came, so gripping the bottom of his dick firmly he forced another 2 inches into her. It had the desired effect immediately as Pauline yelled with ecstasy, her pussy flooding with her old-woman cum. Martin smiled to himself as he felt Pauline's juices flow between her legs and trickle into his pubes. "Oh I see you like that" he said, "Well here's some more bitch!" With that, he rammed another inch or so inside her until just over half of it was now inside her.

Again the extra length caused her heaving cunt to explode with desire and her juices continued to pour from her cunt as she climaxed. Martin felt his balls tingle and knew he was about to join her any minute and slapped his mother hard on the ass, "I'm cumming mum" he grunted as he pumped hard and fast into her asshole. "Shove it all in you dirty cunt!" was his mother's animalistic reply as she grabbed the bedsheets hard. Martin was amazed at his mother's horny request and quickly replaced his hand on her fat hip. Pushing her backwards as he thrust his pelvis, he forced all 12 inches of his rock hard dick right up inside her until his balls slapped noisily against her buttocks.

Pauline screamed loudly as she felt the thin skin of her rectum being torn by the solid shaft of her son. A little trickle of blood ran along the length of his cock as he noticed a small wound appearing on her damaged rectum, but far from being a cause for concern for the pair, Pauline simply shouted and screamed as se felt the huge monster jerking inside her belly. Martin pushed hard grinding his pubes against her wrinkled skin before his cock jolted and his buttocks tightened. Within seconds, Martin's young dick was once again filling his mother with streams of steaming hot spunk, but this time there was no protection and Pauline felt it splash against the walls of her newly widened rectum. Martin slipped his dick out of her and continued to jerk it with his hands, spraying a couple more shots of gooey seed across her back as he watched his cum, slightly tinged with blood dribble from her asshole and down along her chunky, cellulite speckled thighs.

Pauline collapsed in exhaustion on the mattress as Martin massaged the pinkish coloured cum over her legs, bottom and back before cheekily asking if he had done OK. Pauline tuned her head to her side and coughed, "Yes, you did very well son," "I don't think you'll be getting into any more 'trouble', do you." Then she laughed as she continued her conclusion "Apart from the fact they probably won't be able to sit down for a week!"

12