Erotic Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I awake with my hard cock in your mouth. "I knew to wake you like this." you say as you bend over again and take my cock into your mouth. I smile and tell you to lick and suck it nice before we go shopping. After I am nice and hard, I push you away and tell you to go order some coffee from room service. I go into the bathroom.

When I return after a few minutes, I see you on the private balcony. You are still naked and your body is beautiful in the morning light. I feel my cock stir and bob as I watch you. I sneak up behind you and push your against the railing, pinning you against it. I bend my knees to press the head of my standing cock against your pussy lips. "Reach down and put me inside you." You gasp softly as my hands explore your body and you reach down to feel my cock. Rubbing it against your pussy lips, we can both feel your wetness spread and make you more accessible. As I feel my cockhead part your lips, I lean forward to nibble and kiss your back and neck.

You are exposed to whomever may be watching but your eyes are closed tightly as you feel the sensation of me behind you, penetrating you. Deep inside you now, I move slowing, rocking my hips back and forth feeling your juices flow. Holding still, I run my fingernails down your back to grab your hips and begin a delicious assault on your body. You know what's coming and grip the railing, extending your body to give me complete access to your pussy. You gasp and grunt as I make powerful strokes with my love muscle, smooth stroking in and out. I look out across the vista as I pump you with wet tight friction. Looking down I admire and caress your tight ass cheeks and memorize how they ripple with each thrust, how my cock glistens as I pull back for each thrust.

I feel your cunt tightening its grip on me and I grip your slim waist harder. You feel me swell inside you and pound back against me urging for more. With furious passion, I jackhammer into you, slapping against your asscheeks trying to drive you to orgasm. Your inner walls are convulsing around my cock. I grunt and pump mercilessly into you. You cry out, so exposed as your tits shake to the rhythm of our fucking, gasping in the morning air. Your mouth open as you look out at the city, taking my pounding, feeling the wet smooth hot friction in your cunt. You love it that I am taking you again like this. You feel free and are close now. With a few more thrusts, you begin to cum and shake. I lean back and ram my engorged cock into you forcefully.

In the midst of your pleasure, I pull out and push you down to your knees. You know what I want and close your lips around my cock. I watch you as your tongue slides around the head and down to the base. I grab your head and push my cock deep into your throat. You accept it and milk me, tasting your juices flow on my cock. It feels so good and I can't wait any longer. I begin to shoot into your mouth and pull out to squirt onto your lovely face. You look up at me and smile as you lick and spread my cum all over. "I am your nasty cum slut this weekend." you say.

As we dress for the day, I watch and admire your body. I know that the day will be very interesting day as I think about how to extend you to new heights of pleasure. You are wearing the same clothes as yesterday but without the blouse I tore. Your cleavage swells in the jacket and reveals alot of your beautiful tit flesh. As we leave the hotel, I watch your sexy hips sway. As you stepped into the car, I reach up under your skirt, and raised it above the tops of your thigh highs. My hand exploring your moist cuntlips as I kiss you. "It will be a good day Linda, I hope you are ready." I say as I close your door and get in.

We drive to the mall and find a parking space in a remote area. Entering a department store first, I lead you straight to the lingerie section. A young woman approaches us after a few moments and asks us if we need help. I tell her we are just looking around and ask where the dressing rooms are. She smiles and points past several racks of nighties toward the back of the store. As you stand looking through a rack of lacy bras, I stand behind you and caress your pussy. I tell you that I am going to go find you some other items and then lean in to kiss the nape of your neck. "Pick out some bras and panties, perhaps a thong or two and a nightie...."

After a few minutes, I return with a nice sexy but conservative red business suit. I know your legs will look lovely in the short skirt and that the jacket will reveal your breast nicely. I also have a nice form fitting colorful dress that unbuttons all the way up the front as well as a pair of pumps. I know that the dress will give me complete access to your body if I unbutton enough of it. "You will need something like this for tonight Linda. Go to the dressing room and try them on. The suit first. Leave the door to the room partially open."

With a smile, you take the items you have chosen along with the suit and dress to the back of the store and disappear. I follow after a moment and wander around near the entrance of the dressing area. When you come out in the suit my eyes open wide. You look incredibly sexy in the suit, a good amount of your tits revealed and swelling under the jacket. The red compliments your beautiful sexy face and as I thought, the skirt flatters your sexy legs. You pirouette for me and I smile. "You are gorgeous Linda." Then I drop my keys behind you and ask you to pick them up. As you bend over, the skirt hikes up and reveals just a glimpse of your tight ass and glistening pussy lips.

I approach you to take the keys and unbuttoned the jacket. Your beautiful breasts exposed to me, I can't help but reach under the jacket and caress your tits.

"You look very nice baby." I say as I kiss you. "Do you think your husband will like the suit?"

You laugh and say, "Well he will but there is no place in Rawlins to wear such a thing."

"Go try on the dress Linda. Leave your stockings and heels on." I demand. "If you want to be my cum slut you will dress like this everyday."

I hold you close, kissing your eyes and neck. Then before releasing you I slide down and kiss your nipples. You push me away playfully and saunter back to the dressing room. As you leave, the sales clerk returns and asks how things are going. I tell her we are fine and that we have found just what we need. She smiles and returns to her work.

When you come out this time, I am truly impressed. You are stunning in the dress and have left many of the buttons undone. I notice that another couple that is in the store looks your way and the man is openly gawking. I know he wants you and tell you that he does as I look deep into your eyes and you know what I am thinking. You are pleased with the effect you are having on me and smile wickedly at my comment.

"We'll get both the dress and the suit for you Linda. Choose the other stuff you want and go change sexy." I whisper in your ear.

You return to the dressing room but this time I follow. Just as you finish unbuttoning the dress I enter the small room and close the door. Behind you I get on my knees and push away the dress and lick my way up your thighs. Pushing you against the mirrored wall I spread your ass cheeks and lick your pussy lips and ass. You are glistening with sweet juice and the taste of you causes my cock to swell.

I sit on the seat and unleash my cock as you raise the material of the dress and step back toward me. Through your legs you reach back and grab my cock and sit down on it. One long deep thrust into your steamy pussy as you slide down onto the length of my cock. I reach around your body and play with your tits as you begin to grind and bounce slowly on my cock. I tell you to look at us in the mirror as you ride. You look up and see our juicy union. I pull on your nipples and whisper to you, "Rub your clit Linda, make yourself cum here."

I can see my cock slide in and out of your wet hot pussy as you work your hips up and down. Your fingers making your juices drip down my balls as you work your pussy on my cock. I can feel your muscles grip and clench on my cock.

"I want you to cum for me Linda, hurry up and cum baby."

You groan and watch enthralled by what you see in the mirror. I slide one hand down your flat stomach and cover your wet cunt. My fingers trace the outline of your slit as my cock moves inside of you. I start to finger your clit. You open your thighs wide inviting me to do more.

"Please fuck me," you beg, "I want you to fuck me harder."

I push you up and against the mirror and spread your feet apart as I re-enter you in a standing position. I ram my cock into your pussy again and grab your hips. Pushing against your sweet ass, my cock throbs and penetrates you. Your pussy lips stroking my cock smoothing as I begin thrusting harder. In and out, as you brace yourself against the mirror and push back onto my cock. I see your tits shake in the mirror and hear our breathing grow faster.

You are writhing and bucking against my hips. I lean in and push my tongue in your ear as I push my cock deeper. Your pussy muscles clutching my cock, your hips undulating under me. I start twisting your nipples and pull them hard before releasing them. The urgency of our fucking is obvious as I begin giving you full strokes. I can feel the tension mount in your pussy as your orgasm draws near. I begin to fuck you wildly, grunting, and in seconds you are there. I see your eyes flash wide open and then close tight in the mirror. The first wave of pleasure washes through your body and then I pump with intensity. I am slapping into your hot pussy, pounding as you muffle the pleasure that wracks through your entire body.

I pull out, my hard cock dripping with juices. "Oh yeah baby," I gasp. "God, I love doggy," you wimper as I smile. I reach up and rub your clit a little causing you to shudder a little. I push my still hard cock back into my pants and stand. Kissing you, I grab the clothes and go to pay for them as you dress. My hard cock can easily be seen and I think the clerk must notice it and that she must be able to smell the sex. She smiles as she takes the money from my hand. When you join me, I know you can feel your pussy open and sloppy. Taking the bag from the clerk, I wrap my arm around you and lead you out of the store.

Back in the car, I tell you that I am enjoying you and that your radiant beautiful is doubled after you cum. In the afternoon light your face glows. I ask if you are hungry. You say you are and I tell you we have one more stop before eating.

I pull into the lot of an adult store. You say you have never been in an adult store. We enter and it is dark inside. I tell you to look around while I pick out a few things. There are some men looking at magazines and they look at you with nervousness and excitement as you wander around, perusing videos. I find a butterfly with a remote and smile at you across the room. Then I go to find a string of beads. You take in the images on the video boxes, feeling the excitement build in you. Finally, I find some nipple clamps and wander over to you. I know you are the center of attention as I pay for the items.

To Be Continued...

I welcome feedback and interests.

12