Erotic Erica

Story Info
Chance meeting grows into so much more.
1.1k words
3.74
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began as a chance meeting, but has since developed into a fantasy life. I become electrified every time Erica e-mails me about an upcoming business trip to the Chicago. Every time she flies in, we cannot keep our eyes, hands, and bodies off of one another.

I remember seeing her in the hotel lounge. She looked lonely, but she was magnificent. She knew I was looking at her, as she would keep glancing at me throughout the evening. After several drinks, I got up enough courage to talk with her.

She is bright, intelligent, fun and sweet and sensitive. She smiled as my eyes roamed her body. She loved knowing I wanted her, lusted for her. We talked about everything and anything, but the subject soon came to sex. She mentioned that she was unsure if she could ever cheat. I wondered then if that was a cue or a hope or a tease.

We drank, we danced and we flirted. I felt her wonderful body as we swayed late into the evening. At that late hour, she excused herself noting the time and her upcoming agenda. I lightly kissed her and bid her good luck. As I turned, she spoke softly and sadly. I can still here her voice. "Wouldn't you like to see me again?"

We ended the evening flirting very heavily with one another. Neither of us wanted the evening to end, waiting for the other to make the move. I remember her asking me what I would do with her had I had the opportunity.

My thoughts were clear as day. I wanted to love that body all night. Lick her, caress her, kiss her, ...fuck her. Unknown to me, we were walking slowly back to her room. As we made our way to her door, I soon realized the night was to end. But it didn't end. We kissed slowly and soulfully. My hands wrapped her body tightly into mine. I pressed my bulge against her thigh as her tongue curled into my mouth. Her hand grabbed at my tight ass, squeezing me as she moaned into my mouth.

I kissed her neck and shoulder as she kept repeating her moans, sliding her hands over my broad shoulders and down my arms. Our tongues twirled together as our lips sank into one another. My hand lifted her dress, running my fingertips lightly up her nyloned legs. I clenched her ass lightly, spreading it with my fingers to rub her wet sex. I ran my hand up further and pulled down her hose as my fingers delved between her ass cheeks to her juicy cunt.

She fumbled for the door as my hands rubbed and caressed her. Once inside she turned to devour my lips like an animal. She was possessed, tearing at my shirt, pulling it apart and sending buttons flying. I unzipped her dress and tugged, sending it sprawling to the floor. My hands, fingers and lips roamed all over her body, my tongue circling her skin.

She turned to the bed and began pulling down her pantyhose. I grabbed her arms from behind. She laughed like an excited little girl. I kissed her from behind, my hard on poking through my flopping pants. Her hand gripped the sides, pulling them down as I rubbed her body. I stepped out of my pants as she knelt on the bed. I kissed the back of her nyloned legs, running my tongue along the edge of her nylons as I tugged them down.

She moaned her approval when my tongue licked at her bare thighs, running over her ass. I kissed her nyloned calves, kicking off her heels to kiss her heels and feet. With a quick motion, her hose was off and she was completely exposed. She leaned forward and spread her legs. I slowly licked at her pussy, both teasing her and enticing her with my tongue as it rolled over her sex.

Her body was pounding and she flipped her head to and fro to toss her hair. I licked at her clit from behind with my long tongue, my nose rubbing her pussy. Her hips bucked back into me as I licked from behind. She rocked, loving my tongue lolling on her clit, pounding it. I began fucking her from behind with my face. She went wild, pressing back into me, thrusting into my face, flooding it.

I pressed my nose into her wet box and rubbed my tongue over her clit. I pushed harder and harder before she collapsed on the bed. She tasted wonderfully and I wanted more of her pussy and body. I couldn't take it any longer and straddled her. I pressed my cock against her swollen pussy and pressed in. She squealed as the head pressed in, gasping as I poked through and slid in.

I moaned aloud as my cock sank into her, my crotch pressing against her ass. Slowly I began to thrust, bringing my cock almost completely out of her hot cunt before sending it back in with a sharp buck. I fucked her slowly, my hands at her hips, feeling her breasts sway beneath us. My hands moved to caress her belly and hanging breasts. Then I would thrust deep and hard, shocking a moan from her lips.

She was so hot, I had to cum soon or I'd explode. Her fingers massaged her clit as I humped her from behind. We swayed together, slowly, feeling my cock pop in and then slide deep. My crotch slapped against her ass as I fucked her faster and faster. Soon she was crying for more and more. Deeper and harder I fucked her, the bed squeaking loudly. She actually screamed for more and more.

I closed my eyes but I wanted to watch her body as I fucked her. She rippled with desire and lust, smelled of pure sex and passion. She collapsed on the bed, her hand wedged against the bed and her clit. I jerked my thrusts, pounding her clit against her fingers. She cried out a moan as orgasm ripped throughout her body. She came in waves, feeling her orgasm electrify her muscles and nerves. I pressed deeper and deeper inside her until I could take no more. I groaned aloud and came upon her soft command, sinking my cum deep inside her as I ground my crotch into her. I bottomed out and pumped out the last of my hot load deep inside her, collapsing on top of her hot body.

We lay there, caressing, feeling our bodies pulsate, and trying to recuperate. She smiled and looked into my eyes, stating that she'll always love having to cum to Chicago on business. We laughed, but knew how true that would become. That was just the beginning and much more was to follow. Passion, lust and desire just cannot be contained. Not with this gorgeous and sensual woman anyway.