Erotic Escapes LLC

Story Info
Man visits erotic themed escape room.
9.5k words
4.32
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buxom Beauty Gets Thrashed by Delivery Boy, Asian Anal Ending, Stepmom Shows Stepson How to Enjoy the Ride," Scott read through the titles of the trending videos on the porn site on his computer. Recently split from his long time girlfriend, Scott did what most thirty two year old men would do, soak his sorrows away on the internet. The dating sites hadn't offered much hope for a new fling (they had only given him a few options over the six months since his split) so he had ended this Thursday evening on video porn searches.

Reading through all the video names was doing nothing to arouse his flaccid penis. You can only watch people fake their "first time", or sleep with their "sister" so many times before it gets old. Scott was about to give up for the night when he saw an ad right before he clicked to move to page 11 of the newest videos. The picture was of a scantly clad young woman in a maid outfit. She was leaning out a door, showing a key in her left hand, and holding her other hand with a finger up in a whispering motion.

"Do you enjoy mystery? Do you enjoy the thrill of being TRAPPED? Would you enjoy beautiful men and women willing to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to help you escape? Come see us at Erotic Escapes, an adult themed escape experience."

Scott was intrigued. He had just recently went and experienced an escape room for the first time with his friends. They were in a room trying to find out how to dismantle a bomb before it went off sending a plague like substance out into the population. With under a minute to spare, Scott and his three friends saved the world, and he had the souvenir picture to prove it. He looked over to his left, just at the side of the corner desk was his "Escape the Plague" picture with their winning time of 44:12 in the corner.

Scott decided to click the link, and was taken to a new site. "Erotic Escapes" appeared to be a brand new undertaking with just three locations currently in existence. Luckily for Scott one location, in Cincinnati was just over two hours away. He clicked the "learn more" section, and was amazed at how legit this all appeared.

For a 90 minute experience it would cost him $45. Scott decided since the location was somewhat close, the site seemed real (he did some google searches to see a few reviews, which revealed nothing other than the encouragement to take the risk, but there were enough to sell it to Scott) to give this a shot. The worst that could happen is he would have to spend his Saturday night finding something to do in the city if it didn't work out. The site apologized for only having one experience available at this time, they promised many more in the future. Scott click on option one, picked a time of 8pm Saturday night, and said he would pay when he got there (in case of a scam).

Scott finished up the evening checking his Facebook feed. He realized reading about this Erotic Escape has made his cock hard. He decided on "Three Chicks and an Alien" as his porn fetish for the night. He went to the living room and grabbed his bottle of lotion and a few paper towels from the kitchen on his was back to his desk. He started the obscenely bad quality video, and took out his hard cock. He lubed up his shaft with lotion and began slowly stroking it. It wasn't long before he realized he was insanely aroused at the thought of this escape room.

He began tightening his grip as he stroked, moving faster and faster as he felt himself getting closer. He kept his hand at the very base of his cock in a tight circle, his personal method for delaying his orgasm. He let the feeling come and go mostly away before continuing his hand assault on his hard shaft. Five more minutes went by of bringing himself to the verge but then backing back off at the last second and holding tight to the base.

Scott's skin was beginning to turn red as the pleasure was making his body heat rise. He had began to sweat, his right forearm about to give out. He began to stroke again, and after just a few strokes, he let his semen spew out, grabbing it with the already prepared paper towel. He finished sending his seed into the paper towels and then shut his computer down. Scott cleaned up and was off to bed for the night.

Scott spent the next day and a half up until the point of leaving thinking about anything other than the escape room. He did not want to get his hopes up and this be some sort of scam, or an overall shit experience. The drive up was pretty uneventful, until Scott got close to the destination. The GPS seemed to be taking him through a rough downtown neighborhood. He was about to turn back and give up his hopes, when he noticed a newer looking building at the end of the street. The sign read "Exotic Escapes, a new escape experience".

Scott read through his email which had a link for him to check in. Once he clicked the link the email gave him detailed instructions on how to find the room. He walked into the door, saw multiple other escape experiences (Da Vinci's Lost Meatball, Tomb Raider, and Escape the 90's to name a few), but he went to the stair well at the back right corner. He was instructed to go down to the basement level and walk to the room near the end of the hallway. There appeared to be nothing else along this corridor. Scott was beginning to get that creepy feeling again.

He made it near the end of the corridor, and saw the door was marked "E Escapes". He assumed this was so that they did not get any unwanted attention. As he went to knock on the door, a lovely young lady came down the hallway.

"Can I help you sir?" She asked as she approached Scott.

"Yes, I uh... had an appointment here at 8 I believe," Scott began opening up his phone making sure that he had the time correct.

"You must be Scott," she said sounding cheerful.

As Scott looked up from his phone he saw that she was dressed in a nurses outfit. Her auburn red hair was tied up and behind her white nurses hat. She was wearing a pair of black rimmed glasses, her green eyes behind them were large and oval shaped. Between the outfit, her medium sized boobs being squeezed into her top that was too tight, and her skirt being entirely too short, Scott was reminded of a cheaply made porn movie.

"Yes ma'am that is me, is this the right door here?" Scott asked looking at the door, expecting a better marketing approach.

"Yes sir, this is the correct location. Actually this door begins the game. Once we go in here your escape will begin," her hand motioned over the door, reminding Scott of a game show co-host.

"Okay sounds great," Scott showed the woman his email confirmation and watched as she leaned in to check his ID. Her name tag was hanging awkwardly next to her cleavage.

"Now I am going to give you the details of the game. My name as you can see is Sara," as she said this she moved her torso back and forth so that her name tag, as well as her sardined breasts jiggled back and forth.

Scott noticed that she wasn't super skinny which he liked. She had some meat on her bones, and she was obviously asked to flirt for her job, which wasn't a bad thing either. She had his full attention.

"Your online application stated that you had been to an escape experience before," she looked up to get a response from Scott.

"Yes I've been to one, I understand I must find clues, use the resources around me, and link things together to find a way out," Scott felt like he had cheated on a test, already knowing the answer.

"That is correct. Listen very carefully, as I want you to have the best chance of making it out before your time ends. This escape has multiple rooms. We will enter the first room together in just a moment. Once we enter the room as with all the rooms, take in your surroundings, examine all aspects of the room. The way to escape or move on is all contained within the game," she moved from his left side to his right and put her hand on the door handle.

"Before we go in I must give you your identification tag. We have all our guests wear a number while in the game," she handed him one of the name tags you get at a convention meeting that says "hello, my name is". It had the number 362 on it.

Before Scott got a chance to ask if there had been over 300 people at this escape, she opened the door to the first room. Scott's eyes were shocked at the light. He had went from an extremely dark corridor to bright green and neon pink fluorescent lighting that reminded him of the Vegas strip. He took a few steps inside the room and Sara closed the door behind them.

"Welcome to the first room," she said as she moved her arms about, displaying the room they were standing in. "Please take a minute to look around and I will continue the instructions momentarily," she put her hands behind her back, smiling at Scott.

He was amazed at how professional this experience was so far, after seeing the neighborhood and how unattractive the door to the escape room had been. As he looked around the room, he was looking for anything that stood out to him.

The room was a long rectangular room, Scott estimated to be roughly 8 feet by 20 feet. The entrance they walked into to was at the middle of the end wall. The only other noticeable door was on the right wall, about five feet from the opposite end. The back wall where the door they came in from was located had a few paintings hanging beside the door on either side. The left side of the room had a bookcase with a few books and some decorations (ceramic owls, cats, and other assorted trinkets), a small end table near the far end wall, and a floor lamp. On the left side wall there were three posters. Each poster was a photo of a sexy woman in a provocative pose. Before he could further investigate, Sara interrupted.

"I have given you a few moments to look around the room and become familiar with your surroundings," she said smiling at Scott. "Do you have any questions before I give your final instructions?"

"No I think I understand what I need to do," Scott was still looking around the room when he said this.

"Okay Scott, when I exit this room your time will begin. Our escape uses actual locks and keys, as well as combination locks in some situations. You will not need to force any keys or locks to work, the correct key will always open the door or lock, if not, you have the wrong key," she was demonstrating this on a lock that was laying on the desk beside the right wall of the room for demonstration purposes.

"One other important component in this game is that we have live actors that will be part of the escape experience. You are free to talk to the actors during the escape, as sometimes they have clues you can't find without them," she made her way toward the door where they entered. "Remember look around you, take everything in, as long as you look inside yourself you will find the answer," she opened the door they had just entered a few moments ago.

"If there are no further questions, I will give you the first clue, then your time will begin," pausing for a sec she looked to Scott to make sure he had no questions. "To begin, this must rise," Sara stepped out the door, "enjoy your escape, your time begins now!" With that the door closed.

Scott looked around the room. "Okay, to begin, this must rise," he was speaking out loud. Lifting the floor lamp he didn't see anything there, he saw on the end wall closest to his next door was a small sitting couch. He lifted the cushions one after another, but to no avail. He searched the titles of the books in the bookshelf, nothing resembling anything rising.

Scott began looking at the right side of the room. There was a large desk here, that appeared it had a top that opened. Scott moved the books that were on top and opened the top of the desk. Inside he found a stack of adult magazines. He flipped through a few of the magazines looking for anything that may help. "I just don't see how tits and ass help me get out of this room," he chuckled at his sarcasm, and sat the magazines back inside the desk.

"This must rise. This must rise. This must rise," he repeated looking around the room again. There was a small shoe rack on the right wall near the entry door. Scott went and lifted the rack, but found nothing underneath. The only thing in the rack was a pair of high heeled shoes, and some very tall leather boots, some would classify as hooker boots.

Scott lifted and sat the heels and boots back down, but still found nothing of any use. His hopes had began to dwindle. He returned back the end of the room with the couch and sat down. "It must rise, what could it be?" Scott asked himself as he put his head in his hands. He got up and began looking at the area around the ceiling. There was nothing that immediately stood out to him, so he stood on the couch and began trying to feel around the wall. After he realized this too was falling short of what he was looking for, he decided to climb back down.

As he was climbing down Scott put his hand on the only poster on that short end wall. As he brought his foot down off the couch it felt like he had torn the poster. "Oh shit," thinking that he had vandalized part of the game Scott looked up at the poster afraid of what he might see. To his surprise, nothing seemed to be out of place at all. This seemed strange as he knew that he had heard something as he was moving. He began to feel around the poster, and as he did part of the poster moved.

He took a step back off the couch and realized this was another poster of a woman, this one was dressed like a school girl with pig tails and a short skirt. He got back up on the couch and began pushing all around the poster and the wall surrounding it. He realized the skirt was not attached to the rest of the poster and it moved separately. He lifted the skirt part of the poster to reveal a three digit combination covering the vagina of the woman in the poster. The three digits were 23-11-7.

Scott turned back to the door on the right wall and saw that there was a box at the top right of the door that was attached to a Master Lock. Luckily for Scott, he used this kind of combination lock at work and was quickly able to input the combination and release the lock. The box fell into his hands and he sat the Master Lock down on the desk next to the door. He opened the box to reveal a key. He grabbed the key and saw a note underneath. The note read, "Congratulations on finding the first answer, the next room will demand more of you...". Scott laughed thinking how he almost didn't make it out of this room, but was confident that he could do this. He took the key and placed it into the lock and turned. The door unlocked. "Here goes nothing," Scott opened the door to the next room.

Scott walked into the much larger room. He estimated that this room was about 50-60 feet by 40 feet. This room was much darker than the first, with what appeared to be only lamp lights. As he walked toward the middle of the room he noticed the right side wall next to the door he had just opened was jutted out more so than the left side of the wall. He saw a door, which was right next to him on this jutted out portion. He tried to open it, but it was locked. Scott assumed this was a closet like space, as it only went out about 5 feet and was about 10 feet long. He continued walking toward the center of the room.

He follow the wall of the jutted out portion, noticing the large dream catcher hanging from the center of this wall. He then looked at the back wall next to this jutted out portion, where he noticed two small black ledges. They were about two feet off the ground, and about two and a half feet apart from each other. Above these were two clasps about five feet above the black ledges. These clasps looked like small belts, and were about two to three feet wider than their lower counterparts. This side of the room was quite dark so it was hard to make out anything else on this wall.

He continued turning noticing that the left wall side of the room was the first area he saw furniture. There was a small table with a lamp at the corner next to the end wall where the clasps were. The lamp was the bust of a very large breasted woman. It did not give off much light, as the only part that was currently lit were the nipples. It appeared that the blonde hair would also light up if a certain switch was turned. Between Scott and this table was an oversized chair near the middle of this half of the room, with a small coffee table, both seated on a large oval area rug. He noticed something laying on the table and walked over to check it out.

As he approached he saw that this was a leather chair, black in color and seemingly new, or not very used. The rug had multiple colors of rings that got small toward the center like a bulls-eye. The coffee table was short, and had a bottom platform, and a middle shelf, as well as the top of the table. On the top was a small desk lamp, and what seemed like a work in progress of a book. It looked bound by hand with twine, and had the title "A Powerful Lust for Control". Scott began to flip through the book and realized a lot of things were marked as if it was currently being edited. As he was setting the book back down he heard something back near the room he had just came from.

He turned around to listen. He heard nothing. He walked forward, looking into the previous room and saw nothing. He returned to the middle of the room and looked down the left side wall. There was a neon sign about halfway from the doorway he had opened to the opposite end wall. It was a "Live Nudes" sign. He continued eyeing down this wall noticing what looked like a door way, along with more posters of women in provocative scenes. He saw that these women were being held in some way. One had her hair pulled so she was looking up to a penis above her, one was being pushed into a wall as she was about to get done anally, one had chains and a gag in her hand...

BOOM. BOOM. . . BOOM.

Again Scott heard the loud sounds coming from near the entrance. As he walked over, the sound came again.

BOOM...

He now knew that the sound was coming from the closet door area. "Hello, is someone in there?" Scott knocked back on the door as he heard the sound. The knocks came back to him from the other side. "How can I help you get out?" He asked, looking for any clues on the door.

"The wall"

"The wall hides the secrets," a young woman's voice said almost whisper like from behind the door.

Scott walked around to look at the wall of the closet. He didn't see anything other than the giant dream catcher. He lifted it to look underneath it, but saw nothing but the blank wall. He went back to the door. "There's nothing on the wall," he said hoping she would be able to give him a better clue.

"The wall hides the secrets," it seemed that he had exhausted her use as of now.

He returned to walking around the main room, looking where the posters were but seeing only the door, which had no handles on the left wall. The far back wall contained a hanging mirror, a bed, and tables on either side of the bed, the right side had a small lamp. He checked this wall, under each item, but saw nothing. He walked the wall opposite where he entered this room, looked behind the long bookshelf closer to the bed side of the room, ran his hands down the wall, looked behind the table where the nipple light was.

BOOM. . .

He approached the door again.

"Please help, the wall, look to the wall," the knocking stopped as Scott could now hear her whimpering behind the door.

He sat in the oversized chair trying to think of what he was missing. He noticed for the first time, above the dream catcher there was a clock. It was counting downward, the time currently saying 74:31. Thinking he had been in the room much longer than that, he was given some relief knowing that he still had plenty of time. Not knowing where to go from here, Scott returned to the first room he entered to get his mind back to where he though the game wanted it to be.