Erotic Escapes LLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank goodness,

If you have found this letter, you are in her good graces. She is an evil whore, who has trapped me in this hell hole forcing me to watch porn all day and night. You must make a sacrifice to her to set yourself and hopefully me free. There is only one thing she wants. You MUST not let her know you have this information. I will give you endless pleasure if you save me.

Please help, you are my only hope!"

Scott set the letter down, stunned that Aly could be the culprit for this whole thing. He felt something slide out of the envelope and realized there was a small wallet sized photo that had fallen. He picked it up off the ground and was stunned by what he saw. The picture appeared to be of Sara. Scott heard movement in the other room and decided to stash this note and picture under the mattress of the bed. Scott was back near the computer desk when Aly entered the room.

"Any clues in here?" Aly asked smiling.

"Doesn't seem to be much in here, other than some porn videos and these posters," he was breathing hard from the thought of almost being caught with the note. He headed back towards the main room. He was thinking to himself, there's only one thing she wants.

"Back to the big room then? Is there something in here that you believe will work?" Aly had made her way back into the main room as well, and watched as Scott made his was to the bookshelf on the opposite wall. "Back to your centerfolds I see," Aly said trying to get a laugh from Scott.

"See when I was looking in this bookshelf earlier," Scott was talking as if he wasn't even listening to Aly's comments now, "I noticed there were some movies. One of these movies was written on," Scott pulled out the stack of movies and laid them on top of the bookshelf.

"I don't think I have a DVD player here silly," Aly was using her shy girl voice again as she had in the closet.

"That's what's funny, why would you make that comment... unless this was your place?" Scott had turned to confront Aly, as he shuffled through the stack of movies.

"Uh... well, I was..." she couldn't finished before Scott raised one of the copies in the air. From the front Aly could read What Women Want. "So you like Mel Gibson?"

"Why would someone have a copy of this but with this on the side?" Scott turned the DVD to the side and Aly could now see where it had been marked over the "women" part and in its place written it said "Aly".

Aly giggled, "looks like you found my secret and my clue," she was smiling now.

Scott didn't know who to believe but figured he was on the right track. He opened the DVD case and found a picture. In the picture Aly was chained up using the footholds and hand straps at the end of the room. "Wow, you sure have been a bad girl haven't you?"

"I don't know what you are talking about mister," Aly was again sounding shy. She was surprised when Scott grabbed her by the arm and pulled her over to the end wall.

"Step up on these and I'll chain you in," Scott motioned towards the two footholds.

Aly stepped onto them and watched as Scott strapped her feet on, and chained her arms up with the arm restraints. "Yes master, we are so close now!" She yelled with excitement.

Scott stepped back after securing Aly to the restraints. He was almost to the coffee table with the chair when he heard a banging sound near the back of the room. It sounded like knocking coming from the floor near where the bed was. Scott moved back toward the bed and looked around on the floor, but saw nothing, just hardwood floors and an area rug. He waited for a few moments and then it came again, the knocking. This time he was close enough to realize it was coming from underneath the rug.

Scott threw the rug to the side to reveal a trap door. He unlatched the lock and then opened up the door to reveal... Sara, the woman who let him in the escape room.

"What the hell? Sara? Have you been there this whole time?" Scott asked sounding confused.

"That bitch keeps me locked up here, she was listening through the wall earlier so I couldn't say anything or she would have punished me," Sara sounded terrified of Aly.

It was only as Sara stepped out into the room that Scott noticed she was a little different than before. It appeared she had been trapped down in this room after being tortured. Sara was naked except for a chastity belt and nipple clamps. As she walked up the small attic like ladder Scott noticed her tits bouncing. Although they were average size, outside of her tight top they did have a nice shape. Scott reached to take off one of the clamps.

"No," Sara slapped his hand back. "She has ways of making it worse for me, we must escape first," Aly said trying to be quiet.

"Is that you my little mouse?" Aly questioned Sara.

"Fuck you! Now I have someone to help me escape this psychotic place," Sara yelled back putting her arm around Scott. She turned to look at Scott. "You know what you must do. The answer is in you," she patted Scott on his groin region.

"Wait, you mean the answer is my cum?" Scott seemed hesitant that this could be correct.

"That's right, that's what that slut needs. Once she has it she will let us free," Sara was starting at Aly now.

"I have to have sex with her?" Scott was scared of the answer she would give.

"No, no need to fuck her, she doesn't deserve that luxury. But we must engulf her with your seed," Sara responded.

Scott at this point was imagining getting to fuck Aly as she was chained up with Sara watching in the background. His thoughts were quickly grabbed away when Aly smacked her hand against the wall in anger.

"We must hurry," Sara was now frantic as she unlatched Scott's belt. "Here I can help the process along," she now had his pants unzipped and was pushing them down onto the ground. After she had his pants and underwear on the ground she pulled Scott over to stand close to and directly in front of Aly.

Scott was already beginning to get hard as he was moved into place. He was watching Sara's tits bounce with each step, imagining the blow job he was about to get. Sara turned around and Scott could see that she also had a nice smaller ass, which was bouncing as she jumped to reach one of Aly's hand holds. She pulled and Aly moved, she was on a circular pedestal. Sara turned her until her head was at the bottom and her feet at the top. There was a clicking noise like something had engaged.

Sara got down into position next to Scott's almost fully erect cock and placed her hand on the base. She bent her head down, Scott was anticipating the feeling of his cock deep inside her throat, but was shocked she spit on his shaft and began stroking it. Although not what he wanted, Scott was pleasantly surprised at how great her hand felt tugging on him.

The sight of her tits bouncing with each stroke was better than any porn video he had seen. He looked over at Aly who was licking her lips. Her enormous tits were sucked into her top, but gave him a great cleavage shot as they were hovering over her like an avalanche ready to burst down a mountain. Scott was trying to take it all in, to remain in his mind for in the future.

The feeling of his cum building up in his shaft made Sara move one hand down to his balls. She squeezed them slightly and pulled one so that it would bounce back into his sack. As he looked down to see what she was doing he saw her look up. To Scott this was pure ecstasy to see Sara's beauty, her tits out, and her big doe like eyes staring back at him.

"I'm about to cum," Scott said hurriedly.

"Let's spread it all over this bitch!" Sara was tugging hard at his cock now, her hand making a cupping sound as it slammed against the base of his shaft and his ball sack.

Scott's attempt to hold back his orgasm was about to be long gone. He took one last glimpse at Aly's body up on the spinning pedestal. He returned his glance to Sara, who was working hard at getting his seed to release. His stomach clinched as he tried to hold back just a little longer, his efforts however, were fruitless.

Scott watched as the first stream of semen shot out at full force. It hit Aly on her left cheek and the side of her lip. It took her by surprise as she jerked when it hit.

"Yes, keep it going. Give it all to her!" Sara yelled with excitement.

The second burst although not nearly as forceful, hit its mark, smacking Aly in the mouth. The first shot was now dripping down her mouth, hitting her nose, and starting to get into her eyes. Scott began to feel the sensitiveness of his cock as it gave up its last two bursts of cum.

Sara was stroking him slowly while still cupping his balls. She smiled as she milked out the last bit of cum that remained in his shaft. As she got up from her knees a locking mechanism clicked, and Aly was then moved back upright, licking the cum as it ran back down her face. As Sara moved to let Aly down from the foot holds, Scott noticed the clock had now stopped at 13:21.

Sara released Aly from her constraints and then the pedestal part of the wall that Aly was on clicked and opened to the hallway behind it. Sara looked back to Scott and smiled.

"Congratulations Scott you made it out in time. I will wait in the hallway for you once you are clothed again," Sara then moved to the hallway to give Scott the chance to put his clothing back on.

He was still mostly erect when he stuffed himself back into his trousers and exited back into the hallway. He was amazed that Sara was still only in her chastity belt and nipple clamps and Aly was still cleaning the cum off her face.

"We hope that you will give us a great review online. We would love to help you cum again anytime!" Sara and Aly were both smiling as Scott exited the hallway, and his escape.