Erotic Fairytales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert then moved Alana back down so she could put her feet on the bed while he continued to fuck her. She was moaning loudly now. Sara crawled to the end of the bed and stood in front of Alana. She moved her arms from around Robert's neck to Sara's shoulders so she could lean forward and take more of her hardness inside her. Alana began to lick and nibble Sara's breasts and nipples. After a minute Sara knelt back down on the bed in front of the fucking maiden, still supporting her as she twitched and gasped. Sara began to kiss Alana's soft red lips. Their tongues entwined as Alana continued to moan in response to Robert's long slow strokes. He would pull his member almost all the way out, then back all the way in. Sara moved her lips to Alana's neck and ears kissing and nibbling while she fondled her swaying breasts and nipples. She moved slowly downward kissing and licking Alana's cold white stomach.

When Sara could go no further she got down on her hands so she could see her man's hard cock going in and out of Alana's soaking wet cunt. Alana leaned further forward supporting herself on Sara's back. She reached forward with one hand to play with Sara's pussy, which was beginning to flow again. Sara could see that her man's cock had a ring of pussy cream around it at the base. She moved in closer to lick it off. When he was fully inserted into Alana Sara would lick her cream off his dripping balls. Then she moved to Alana's thighs and began licking her pussy juice clean from there while she ran her nails along Alana's ass and legs. Finally Sara began licking Alana's clit while Robert fucked her strongly, deeply, and slowly. She knew exactly how hard and strong Robert's magnificent dick felt inside Alana's wet cunt. It turned her on to think of it.

The sensation of Robert's cock and Sara's tongue grew too much for Alana. She moved herself back up to put her arms around Robert's muscular neck, giving Sara better access to the soaked pussy and cock below. As Sara increased her attention on Alana's clit she started clawing at Robert's hair and then came in an explosive orgasm. She screamed loudly and her whole body shook. She would've fallen to the floor if Robert's strong body had not held her up. He continued to fuck her slowly as she came on his cock, and Sara licked her spasming, wet cunt trying to get every drop of her delicious juice.

When she had recovered Robert carried Alana over and laid her back down on the bed. He kneeled on the bed next to her head and told her to taste how delicious her pussy was on his dick. She put his still hard dick in her mouth and cleaned it off with her tongue. Then Robert lay on the bed and told Sara to climb on top of him. She straddled his hips and rubbed her wet pussy up and down the long shaft while she pinched his nipples. She reached down and put his cock inside of her for the first time in ages. It slid in easily and she gasped loudly and shuddered. She began to grind on top of him, stimulating her clit against him and feeling the pleasure of his cock fill her up as it moved around inside of her touching every inch of her.

Alana straddled Robert's face so he could eat her pussy while she kissed Sara and licked and bit at her warm pink nipples. Sara could taste her man's cock on Alana's lips and knew Alana could taste her own pussy on Sara's. They ran their hands all over each other's smooth warm bodies. As the pleasure built up inside of her from Robert's tongue, Alana kissed Sara's neck and then reached around with both hands to grab her ass. She pulled Sara's ass cheeks and pussy lips apart while she leaned backwards, pulling Sara towards her and moving her pussy up and away from Robert allowing him to thrust his big cock in and out of her. Both women were moaning loudly and beginning to shudder. Sara clamped her pussy down tightly on Robert's cock, which she knew he loved. Robert quickened the pace of his tongue and his dick and soon both women were coming loudly and trembling on top of him.

They both rolled off of him breathing heavily and moaning softly as they lay next to each other on the bed, caressing each other's soft quivering bodies. He was now covered in their pussy juices from head to toe. It felt exquisite to be able to pleasure two beautiful women in this way. Alana turned around and began to gratefully suck his cock again. She wanted to taste Sara's pussy on this beautiful thick pole. It had lost some of its stiffness and she wanted it to be hard and ready again. She wanted more of this dick. As she licked the pussy juice off of his cock and balls, Sara moved around behind her and began to eat her pussy again. She made long strokes with her soft tongue from Alana's clit to her asshole. Alana would shudder when Sara licked her asshole, so Sara stayed devoted her attention there for a time. It, like everything, was covered with Alana's delicious honey musk. She loved the taste of it and the sensations she knew she was creating in Alana's body. Soon Alana was moaning again. She was now bobbing her head up and down on Robert's big, hard cock, and taking it all the way into her throat, creating lots of spit that made his hard cock slick and ready for her pussy again.

She moved on top of him with her back to him, and slipped the long, thick shaft inside of her freshly licked cunt. She leaned back and Robert held her above him with his hands on her shoulders. Alana moved her feet so they were on the bed on either side of Robert's strong thighs. Sara moved between Robert's legs to continue licking Alana's delicious pussy and Robert's cock and balls as Robert slowly pumped his large, thick shaft into Alana's dripping wet pussy. Alana moaned as the couple pleasured every part of her. Robert's thick cock touched every inch of her pussy as he moved steadily, powerfully in and out of her, each thrust into her taking new possession of her body, making her gasp.

Robert moved his feet in, lifting his knees into the air in front of Alana. He instructed her to put her feet on his thighs and her hands on his chest. She did so, suspending her smooth pale-pink body in the air above him, the fat head of his rigid shaft of hard meat still inside her. She was waiting for him, exposed and captive and dripping wet with excitement at what was to come. Robert put his big, strong hands under Alana's ass spreading it apart and holding it up for her.

Sara knelt next to Alana, licking and biting her nipples and rubbing her clit. Robert fucked her slowly at first. His cock felt harder and bigger than it had ever felt. Alana was moaning loudly. Slowly Robert's cock began to fuck Alana harder and faster until he was pistoning his hard cock in and out of Alana's suspended, open pussy, his balls slapping her clit, while Sara pinched her nipples.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck me like that. Fuck me hard." Alana yelled out.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her head fell back as she was overcome by pleasure. Her body began to spasm and she stopped making any sounds. Her body shuddered uncontrollably. Sara thought that she was going to fall, but she held herself up somehow. Robert continued to piston his cock hard into the quivering pussy causing the overflowing juice to squirt out with each powerful thrust into her deepest recesses. Sara moved in to lick the honey from Alana's trembling thighs.

"Ahhhh," Alana finally growled when she was able to catch her breath again. "Uh, uh, uh." She grunted with each pounding stroke. Robert began to grunt too. They all knew that he was going to cum soon. Alana squealed as her body began to shake again.

"Uh, uh, uh, I can't..."

Robert came hard inside of her, with a low, tearing growl. He was shaking but managed to catch Alana as she finally lost control and fell on top of him while his cock throbbed and sprayed inside of her. Sara rubbed her own own pussy and pinched her nipples as she watched the two shudder and gasp for breath from their powerful orgasms. She moved in and started licking up her man's cum as it squirted and then dribbled out of Alana's pussy. Sara's tongue continued to push Alana further down the whole of her numbing orgasm. When she had finally stopped coming they all lay down in the bed together and fell asleep covered in sweat and each others' cum. The room was filled with the musky scent of their hard fucking.

In the morning the couple woke up, but Alana was nowhere to be seen. They dressed and ate and then went outside to face the bear. But when they opened the door, to their surprise, they saw Alana instead. She was pale, but her skin had a healthy pink hue, her hair was black, and her lips were full and red. She smiled and Sara rushed forward to hug her.

"Thank you my dear," she said stroking Sara's hair. "And thank you too," she said to Robert, taking his hand. "You two have rescued me from my imprisonment. I was a princess in a nearby land, but was cursed by an evil fairy. She made me the wife of the moon bear, and I was forced to walk the earth only at night when I would clean his home and make his meals. I could only be released if I had three orgasms in one night. But the bear would stand guard outside the house if there were ever visitors and put them to sleep with his growling at night, so that even my majestic pussy could not rouse them. Yesterday I managed to appear before you as the will-o-the-wisp and lead you to some berries that would make the bear sleep deeply. Then you, my mighty Robert and my sweet Sara, shared your love with me and set me free." She reached down and cupped her hands on their dick and pussy. "Now I will return to my home. You may stay and live in the cottage if you like. The bear will not return now. Or you may come with me and live in the castle as my servants and friends. But be warned, I will expect you to fuck me every night the way you did last night."

The couple did not even have to discuss it. They both quickly said that they wanted to go with Alana to her castle where they all lived happily ever fucking after.

12