Erotic Fairytales Ch. 02

Story Info
The Thief with the Ruby Cock.
6.2k words
4.33
4.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was once a good and wise King who ruled a peaceful and prosperous Kingdom. Due to his high reputation, as well as his wealth and power, Kings from far and near sent him Princesses to consider for marriage. But despite their beauties, charms, and wealth he found them all too timid.

His heart was finally won by a Queen with her own neighboring, mountain Queendom, whose King had been killed in war. Though older than many of the Princesses, she was still young, and beautiful, with raven-black hair, full red lips, pale, smooth skin, and perky round breasts with buttocks their equal. Most of all she was not timid, and demonstrated to the King her ambition and fortitude by riding him for hours on the evening of their first meeting.

They were soon married and remained happy together for many years, the Queen bearing her King many fine children. In the twelfth year of their marriage the King, and all the men were called away to war on the furthest frontier of the Kingdom.

In the last two years of their marriage, the King had stopped laying with his wife, preferring instead the company of many a fine young maiden in the castle. After two years more of war, the Queen found herself nearly frantic with the desire for male companionship. But there was none to be found.

She tried to please herself with her hands, and various vegetables from the castle kitchen. She created a harem of many of the King's castles young maidens. But despite the pleasures she found in these robust ministrations, she was not satisfied.

Standing alone one night on the balcony outside her chambers, she spotted a shooting star and made a wish upon it. "Oh Maiden of the Mount, send to me a cock of astounding size and talent, a magical cock, that will satisfy my every desire." Then she sighed and went to bed where she fingered herself briskly and rubbed herself against the bedpost before falling asleep.

A week later a man approached the lone female guard at one of the castle gates.

"Halt!" she demanded, lowering her halberd point to his broad chest. "What man goes there that is not with his Majesty, the King, to face our enemies on the field of battle?" She was young, and pretty, with red hair and a bright freckled face beset with sparkling green eyes. She was tall and strong from working the fields with her father and brothers before the war.

"I am not of this kingdom," he answered. He smiled warmly as he slowly pushed the halberd's point to the side with a finger. He was handsome and dark, danger and forbidden knowledge shone in his eyes. The look he gave her stirred her in a way she had not felt in years. "I have been summoned by the Queen on urgent business." His eyes smoldered knowingly above his disarming smile.

"I have received no orders concerning an urgent visitor," she said menacingly, but her weapon remained to the side. "What is your business with the Queen?"

The man's eyes sparkled as he answered. "She called to the Maiden of the Mount to send her a magical cock that would satisfy all of her desires. And I am here." He bowed his head and raised his arms in a gentlemanly curtsey.

"You give yourself much credit, thief. For that is what I think you are. Like all men you make grand promises to unlock the treasure box between a woman's legs, but then all you do is take. I have lain with the Queen and she desires much. I doubt such as you can satisfy her." Despite her harsh words the guard returned her halberd to the ground at her side.

"Ho ho! Well said, my girl." He stepped closer to her, his full chest almost touching her breasts. She was enveloped by his manly scent and glowing smile. She feared her hardening nipples would soon breach the short gap between them. "I may indeed be a thief, but that does not mean that I break all my promises. You would indeed be rewarded most handsomely for yielding your treasure to me."

The pretty young guard trembled at the thought of yielding to him. She swallowed hard. "I would be derelict in my duty to the Queen if I did not verify your earnestness before letting you pass."

"Of course," he said as his strong arms snaked around her waist.

He pulled her tightly against him, kissing her. She returned his kiss, opening her mouth to receive his tongue. His strong hands roamed down her back, grabbing her ass. She could feel her own wetness as he opened her up to the cool evening air. She reached down in front of her feeling for his manhood. She was pleased to find it big and hard. She untied the front of his pants as he began to pull her skirts up. Freed from its constriction, his hard cock lunged forward. She quickly grabbed it and began to stroke. She moaned as she felt how long and girthy and hard he was. She ran her hand up and down the hard shaft, feeling the soft skin, tickling his balls.

Holding her gathered skirts in one hand behind her, he used the other hand to lift her leg, which she wrapped around his back. His strong arms and legs gave her assurance that he would hold her up as she was taken by him. She directed his rigid member towards her soft, wet, eager pussy. His head parted her lips, and when he felt the opening of her hole he thrust himself quickly into her. She gasped as she felt his tremendous bulk fill her up completely. As he moved his hips, thrusting his hard cock in and out of her she could feel her wetness grow. She moaned loudly as she felt herself open up to him, releasing her fluid to take his cock more fully. He pressed hard into her, as deeply as he could, causing her to cry out.

"Yes! Fill me up. Fuck me hard, thief."

He obliged by quickening his pace and leaning back from her to get a better angle of entry for more depth. She straightened her leg to the side as he began pounding into her, slapping his pelvic bone against her clit with each possessing thrust.

"Oh shit!" she cried. "Like that. Don't stop. Make me cum on your cock." She came with a groan, her legs shaking. He held her up as she panted, holding on to his neck, head bowed as she struggled to maintain herself.

"Taste yourself on my cock and I will let you do that again," the thief told her.

She dropped to her knees and saw his cock for the first time. It sparkled in the dying twilight, red and translucent like a giant dick-shaped ruby. Despite its appearance the ruby cock was warm and soft to the touch. She stroked the hard pole, slick with her pussy juice. She ran her tongue along the underside of the thick hard shaft, from the tip ro the balls, tasting herself. She stroked his slick cock while she licked her juice off his balls.

The young guard looked into the thief's eyes as she took his fat head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, before sucking hard on the tip. She moaned at the size of it, and the taste. The cock was warm, big, pulsing, and seemed to glow with internal light as she worked it with her mouth. She bobbed her head taking more and more of the thick, long shaft into her mouth, her tongue working to clean his shaft of her juices.

Before she could work up to taking his meaty mass in her throat, the thief took her hands and pulled her to her feet. He spun her around, lifting her skirts back up to her waist, tucking them under her belt. He held her by one of her elbows as she bent forward to give him the access they both desired. With his other hand he pressed his ruby cock along her wet pussy lips and clit, moving his hips back and forth to rub against her. She moaned with pleasure and anticipation. He slapped his heavy shaft into her clit several times, making her squeal.

"Put it inside me now, scum!" she commanded him weakly.

He obeyed her by ramming his large cock all the way into her with one swift motion. She gasped as his ruby cock filled her completely, pushing the air out of her and taking total, deep possession of her. She tried to pull away from him, but he held her by both elbows, and pulled her back onto him. As she adjusted to having his girth so deeply inside of her, she reached back with her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, allowing him in even more deeply.

The thief smiled. "So you are not so full as yet." He pushed further into her as he pulled her back by her elbows.

She cried out as she took his full length, his girth opening her pussy more than she thought it could be. "Oh fuck. You're so deep. You're tearing my little pussy apart." It was almost a whimper.

"Do you want me to stop?" the thief asked, pushing as deeply into her as he could.

The young guard looked back at him, her brow furrowed and sweaty. "No! Please, don't stop. Fuck me."

The thief responded by pulling his large ruby cock almost all the way out of her, making the young girl groan. Then he slammed it back in hard, all the way. She squealed her assent. He repeated the move, pulling slowly out to just the tip of his ruby head and then pounding back into her, 5 or 6 more times. The lithe young girl cried out with each pounding inward thrust until she was begging him, "Fuck me hard. Make me cum on your ruby cock."

He began to pound hard in and out of her steadily, pulling her back to meet each forward stab.

"Like that she cried. Don't stop. Ugh, ugh, ugh..." Every thrust into her dominated her tight pussy utterly, forcing a grunt from between her lips. His hips slapped against her ass and thighs, his balls swung forward to slap her clit, her wet pussy splashed its juice amongst their mingling parts.

Despite the waves of pleasure she experienced from the thief's pounding, she kept her hands on her ass, pulling the cheeks apart, allowing him the deepest possible access. The thief was now grunting too with each powerful thrust. The girl reached her second climax with a low guttural moan. Her legs and ass shuddered. He stopped to feel her pussy clench and spasm around his cock, feeling her cum dribble down his balls and inner thighs. Her breathing was reduced to a series of gasps as she struggled to maintain herself amid the exploding orgasm that racked her young body like none ever had before.

"Oh my God," she finally managed to pant weakly, as she pulled herself off of his ruby cock. "Truly, you have been enchanted, and you may indeed satisfy the Queen. If you are not spent," she added with a wicked smile. She let down her skirts and picked up her halberd.

"I have only just begun," the thief replied as he retied his pants. His large bulge was still easily visible, and the ruby head almost peeked out the top.

"Good," the young guard said as she stepped forward to kiss him. She ran her finger through the gap at the top of his pants along his head, slick with her juice. "The Queen has much use of your talents." She ran the wet finger along her lips and then kicked them before turning and beckoning him to follow her through the dark gate.

--

She led him through many rooms, passages, and stairways until they came to a large door.

"These are the Queen's chambers. Do not speak until spoken to," she warned him sternly. Then she kissed him again and ran her fingers along his large, enchanted bulge.

When she opened the door the Queen's lady sat, as if waiting for them, a lit lantern on the table next to her. She was very beautiful, with bright blue eyes and long blonde hair gathered in her lap. When she stood to address them, her sheer, open robe gave the thief a full measure of her luscious, full breasts, smooth stomach, and neatly trimmed bush above her glistening pussy.

As they entered the room they could smell the lady's musky scent, and knew they'd interrupted her in the middle prolonged self ministrations. She pulled her robe tightly together under the thief's lustful gaze. But the sheer material exposed her hard nipples, accentuating the fullness of her blossom.

The guard bowed. "My Lady, forgive the late interruption. This man had been sent in response to the Queen's summons."

"You have been deceived, silly girl," she said haughtily. "There has been no such summons. I should have you both tortured and put to death for your insolence, and stupidity." She gave the young girl a withering look.

"My Lady," the thief said as he stepped brazenly forward. "What this guard says is true. Your Queen called to the Maiden of the Mount to send her a magical cock that would satisfy all of her desires. And I am here." He gave her his most disarming smile and bowed deeply.

The Lady thought there was a ring of truth in his words. She spoke often of the Maiden of the Mount, and of her desire to be fully satiated by the cock of a man after so many years. But she did not want to be made a fool in her Queen's eyes. "How do I know you can do what you say?" she asked.

"My Lady, this thorough and most conscientious guard has already made me put the truth to my words."

The guard blushed. "'Tis true, my lady. His cock is enchanted and made of spectacular ruby. I have not met half its equal in all my days."

"I shouldn't wonder," the Lady said with a smile as she walked towards them, her robe falling open. "And how many days is that? I shall have to see for myself." She kissed the thief deeply. While her tongue battled his, her fingers took full measure of the bulge in his pants.

She stepped away from him saying, "You are not without promise. Do not disappoint me or it will be your head. And hers." She pulled her robe off her shoulders and let it fall lightly to the floor.

The thief smiled as he untied his pants, this time removing them completely, along with his other clothing. The Lady gasped when she saw the large, hard, ruby cock. Then she composed herself and turned to walk to the bed.

As the thief followed her, the guard turned to leave, but the lady stopped her with harsh words, "You stay. It's your head too." Then sweetly, "Take off your things and join me on the bed. You've still more work to do."

The guard did as she was told. The Lady then commanded the thief to lie on the bed. She crawled onto the bed next to him like a cat on the hunt. She took his grand cock into her hand, moving it around to see the light play off it. "A most wondrous object," she exclaimed as she began to stroke him slowly. "And yet, so like flesh. Curious." She stuck out her tongue to softly lick the head. "Mmmm. I see that it has proven itself to the task on this girl. Can it melt the loins of a woman as well?"She took the ruby dick head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before pushing her head further down onto the rigid shaft. "Mmmm," she purred.

It had been ages since she had tasted a man on her tongue, felt the soft, rigid flesh between her lips. She hasn't realized how much she missed it until now. She had enjoyed making the coterie of Queen's maidens her playthings these years, perhaps more than had the Queen herself. The royal saddler had fashioned many fantastical creations to assist the Lady's vigorous games: harnesses, straps, cuffs, swings, even leather cocks that could be used by hand or worn on the hips or face with a special harness. But this was so very different. She knew this cock was meant for the Queen, but she must take, and be taken by, it first.

She began to suck his cock in earnest, watching his face as she did so. He watched her intently, but did not betray any indication of pleasure. "Do you not enjoy my attentions, thief? Perhaps I am out of practice."

"Not at all, my Lady. Your work is quite expert. I am merely trying to save myself for when I enter the velvety confines between your legs."

The Lady smiled wickedly. "You, girl. Be useful. Make sure my pussy is wet enough when the time comes to mount this steed."

The young guard moved behind the Lady to finger and lick her pussy as she had so many times before. The Lady returned to zealously sucking the ruby cock. Eventually she was able to take the thick cock into her throat, finally forcing sounds of pleasure from the thief. The guard's practiced mouth was likewise forcing moans from the Lady's throat and gushes of cum from her pussy.

The Lady decided all was ready. She sat up, moving over the thief, straddling him, facing forward so she could watch him, gauge his reactions. She pressed the ruby cock between her wet pussy and his stomach, sliding her hips back and forth to feel his girth against her clit. She could feel how wet she was in anticipation of being fully taken by the first cock in years.

"You have done well, girl. Come and get your reward. Sit on his face," the Lady commanded. "Play with my tits as you do so."

The girl obeyed eagerly. The Lady reached between her legs and held the enchanted dick erect for herself to mount, finally, inviolability. This cock was to be hers. Her wetness and many years of use of the increasingly large fashionings of the royal saddler, allowed the thick meaty shaft to slide easily in with a moan.

"My God," the Lady gasped. "That is indeed a magical cock. You are most deep within me." She began to grind her hips in circles on top of the thief, feeling his girth touch every part of her. She moaned from deep inside her gut.

The guard began to moan as well.

"Did he eat your sweet young pussy earlier?" the Lady asked.

"No my Lady," she panted in reply.

"Then we shall see how he does. Make her cum, thief. Or it's your head," she commanded.

The girl leaned forward to do her duty to the Lady's breasts and nipples. The Lady cried out when the young guard bit her nipple. "Fuck! That's good, girl. I shall pay you more attention next time I have you in my bed. Ugh, this cock." She put her feet on the bed on either side of the thief and began to bounce on his cock. "Shit. Your cock feels so good, thief. Do you like my pussy?" The guard moved back to give the Lady room. She moved a hand between the Lady's legs to rub her clit while she watched the full tits in front of her bounce. "Ugh, good girl. Keep doing that."

The thief moaned his assent. "Yes my Lady. If you would but let me up I would show you my appreciation with such a hardy fucking that would think your pussy split in two." He said from between the guard's legs.

"Ha!" the Lady scoffed. She returned to grinding on him. "Men. Always so quick to declare victory without first playing the game. The Queen is not some silly girl, no matter how skilled at fucking she may be." She smiled at the guard, who did not see her because she was moaning with her eyes closed as the thief fingered and tongued her pussy. "You must learn your place, follow the Queen's lead, anticipate her needs. Do not rush, or you will lose the stream of her onrushing ecstasy, and your ruby cock." She put her hands on the guard's shoulders to steady herself as she began bouncing on the ruby cock again. Moving her pussy all the way up the hard shaft so that only the plump head was in her, before pounding herself down on him again with a loud slap.

There was no more talking as the Lady concentrated on keeping the girthy pole inside of her while fucking her pussy hard with it. The thief's mouth was full with the young girl's gushing wet pussy. And the guard merely held on as an orgasm approached her like a bright lantern moving out of the darkness. There were only the sounds of slapping, slurping, panting, grunting, and moaning to be heard. The air was thick with the musky scent of cum and sweat.

The young guard stopped rubbing the Lady's clit in order to put both hands on the thief's chest to try to hold herself up as the wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. Her body and mind tossed to and fro in the crashing waves of light and sensation. The Lady's pace quickened, seeing the girl cum so hard. The long, thick ruby pole forced a grunt from her deeply penetrated body with each slapping blow.

As the girl fell off of the thief's face to the side, moaning and shuddering, the Lady's legs buckled and spasmed, forcing her to stop. She fell forward onto his chest.

12