Erotic Fairytales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, fuck me," she demanded.

The thief grabbed her ass with both hands, opening her pussy up and pulling it up away from him. He moved his feet back, bending his knees, and began to rapidly pound his thick ruby meat into her pussy as fast and as hard as he could.

"Fuck yes!" the Lady screamed. "Like that. Fuck me hard. Split my little pussy in two. Make me cum on your ruby cock!" She bore down clenching her muscles, grabbing the thief's cock with her pussy, but it did not stop him. "Uhhhhh," she yelled from her throat through gritted teeth. Her clenched muscles erupted in spasms as the Lady lost control of her body, struggling to breathe and to keep a semblance of her wits as pleasure cascaded down from her exploding brain throughout her racked body.

The door to the Queen's bed chamber suddenly flew open. The Queen stood in the doorway in nothing but a pair of lacy panties. Her long black hair was bound in a loose braid and fell over her shoulder down to her flat stomach. Her breasts were smaller than the Ladys but perky and round. Her pubic hair was shaven. She was the most beautiful of the three women, and her appearance aroused the thief even further.

"Amina, what have I told you about making so much noise with the girlssss..." The Queen's voice trailed off as she took measure of the scene before her, three naked bodies on the bed and her Lady-in-Waiting cuming hard on top of a MAN. "What is happening here?" The Queen's Lady rolled off of the thief onto the bed beside him, her body still shuddering, panting for air. The Queen gasped when the ruby cock popped out of her Lady's pussy. "What manner of devilry is this? What have you been doing Amina?" She walked over to the side of the bed near her Lady to get a better view of the scene, and especially of the large ruby cock that glowed in the lamp light.

"My Queen," the Lady finally panted. "This man claims he was sent here by the Maiden of the Mount in response to your plea. I had to make sure that he was up to the task."

"Of course," the Queen replied, not taking her eyes off of the enormous ruby cock. "What a noble sacrifice you have made for your Queen." Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "And what of this strange cock?"

"This man was enchanted by the Maiden and given this ruby cock, my Queen. It is truly magical. I have not been fucked as well in my life."

The Queen licked her lips as she continued to fix her gaze on the glowing ruby masterpiece. "And you, girl?"

When the Queen had appeared, the girl had attempted to cover herself with her hands and avert her eyes. "My Queen," she replied timidly, her head still bowed. "I was guarding the gate at which this man appeared earlier. I...escorted him here."

"Indeed. And no doubt you have also sampled my gift from the Maiden."

"Yes, your Majesty," the girl replied. She was on the verge of tears.

The Queen leaned down so her face was close to her Lady's. "I understand the desire to have a real cock, but if you have extinguished the fire in this man's loins by your exertions, you shall be punished severely. And not in the way you like, my sweet." She kissed her Lady, and then licked her lips. "Mmmm. You are both dismissed."

--

After the two women had gathered their clothes and left, the Queen got on to the bed besides the thief. She reached gingerly out to the ruby cock not knowing how it would feel. She was pleased to find that, despite its hard, translucent glow, the cock was soft like flesh. She stroked it a few times saying nothing, then she bent forward to lick the long shaft from balls to tip. Her tongue lingered on the tip as she enjoyed the taste of pussy juice and semen that had collected there during the previous fuckings.

"Mmmm," she purred, sitting back up to face him. "My Lady-in-Waiting no doubt has given you instructions regarding your comportment with me. Tell me what she said."

"My Queen, she said that I should not rush, and follow your lead."

"Haha!" the Queen laughed. "I guessed as much. My Lady is an excellent and loyal servant, but in the bed she lords her position and power over the other girls and commands them to do as she would. All except me, that is. She has a mean streak as well." She sighed, "And as the Queen I am forced to act similarly in front of my subjects. But you are not my subject, are you?"

"No, my Que...No, your Majesty. I am not."

"And you were sent here for my pleasure, were you not?"

"I was, your Majesty."

"Then my pleasure is that you use me for your pleasure. For tonight, I am not a Queen, but a lowly village maiden you have chosen to ravage. I have but three commands for you this night. The first is that you do not treat me with the respect that is my due my station. The second, is that you do not finish with me until the cock crows at first light. At that point you may cum anywhere you choose, inside me, on my tits, in my mouth. Preferably, all three if you are able. And third that you start by eating my pussy so that it is sufficiently wet to handle that large cock of yours. Can you fulfill these terms?"

The thief smiled broadly at her. "I can indeed, your Maj...Yes, I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk."

A wicked smile spread across the Queen's face. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs for him.

"Remove your lace," he commanded her. She smiled as she did as she was told.

The thief quickly set himself to eating and fingering her pussy until she was dripping wet, and moaning and breathing heavily.

"You want to get fucked now don't you?" he asked her.

"Yes," she sighed

"Then make my cock wet with your mouth."

She sat up quickly, pushing the thief up to his knees. On her hands and knees before him she sucked his ruby cock with abandon, licking, stroking, sucking hard, swirling her tongue. She was a woman possessed, as if this cock contained some medicine she needed to stay alive.He was so overcome by her machinations on his cock that he felt he must reciprocate. He flipped her over onto her back and moved over her. Immediately her mouth was back on his cock as he began to eat her wet snatch again. He decided to test the Queen's commitment to her commands. Slowly but steadily, he forced his cock down into mouth until her lips were at its base and his head in her throat. She gagged a bit but soon became accustomed to his girth. She did not resist his forcefulness at all. Rather, she loved it, cuming hard in his mouth as he pushed himself into her throat again.

He rolled off of her, his dick covered in thick gobs of spit. He stood up by the side of the bed and grabbed the Queen's ankles to pull her roughly to him, her ass at the edge of the bed, her legs held wide open in front of him. He slapped his cock against her clit a few times making her jump and squeal with delight. She used her hand to steady his cock and direct it to the place it was meant to be this entire night. Slowly he entered her, taking possession of her cunt as his fat ruby cock filled her up. She was unable to catch her breath during the seemingly endless time it took for him to get as deep into her as he could. She sighed with satisfaction when he had fully taken her. She knew that she was his for the night, that he would ravish her, that she would not be the same after.

Once the ruby cock was in the Queen, it hardly relented the rest of the evening. The thief used expert skill to fuck the Queen in every imaginable way: slow and soft, hard and fast, teasing her, then pounding her into jelly, tossing her to and fro about the bed and the room into a myriad of positions, some of which she had not know about before, changing things up constantly so that she never knew what was coming next. Occasionally he would remove his cock in order to eat her pussy out some more, or to put it in her mouth and inevitably force it down her throat again. She loved tasting herself on the ruby cock. It was a whirlwind of fucking, grunting, sweating, sucking, panting, cuming, moaning, shaking, and screaming. Never had she experienced anything like it.

He fucked her at the edge of the bed on her back in several positions. He picked her up and fucked her hard as she spread her legs open and held on to his neck. Back on the bed he spooned her gently while he rubbed her clit and kissed her neck. Then over onto her stomach with him on top, she arched her back to give him as much access as possible while he pounded her, slapping loudly against her ass with each blow. Pulling her up to her knees, he kept a steady pace as he spanked her ass until it was red and then stuck his thumb into her asshole. When he pulled his large cock out to eat her ass and pussy, her juices flowed out and down her thighs, finally finding escape from the relentless piston. Onto his feet, his hands pressing her shoulders into the bed, he took again, slowly but deeply. He flipped her over and put her feet next to his head as he mounted her, holding himself up by only his hands and toes, slamming into her hard. Then slowing, as he sat up and moved her legs into various positions while he fucked her. He moved back into a seated position and pulled her onto his lap where she grinded while they embraced and kissed, before they both put their hands on the bed behind themselves and became vigorous again. Lowering himself onto his back she rode him eagerly, first grinding, then bouncing, then being pulled down onto him for another hard, fast fucking.

"I need to find my breath again," he told her at that point. "But you will suck my cock while I do. Clean it off and keep it hard," he commanded the Queen.

She happily obeyed. When he was ready again he pulled her off of the bed, fucking her face to face against the bed post as he held one leg up. He spun her around and demanded that she fuck him as he stood still. She held on to the bedpost for leverage as she fucked his cock with her pussy. He fucked her hard again as he held her hands behind her back. He pulled her up against him, fucking her slowly while he played with her tits and clit, kissing her neck and earlobe. He moved her to a chair, a couch, a table, fucking her from behind, from the side, face to face. His cock touched every inch of her pussy over and over again. She lost count of how many times she came. She wasn't even sure sometimes if she had stopped cuming from the last orgasm before being overcome by the next.

As the first rays of light began to brighten the sky on the horizon, they were back on the bed. The Queen was on her back with her legs spread wide open, the thief on top of using almost his full weight to pound his ruby cock into her ravaged, wet pussy. When the cock crowed the thief came to stop burying himself as deeply into the Queen as he could.

"I want your cum," the Queen told him.

A low guttural groan emanated from his throat. He cried out as he exploded inside her, "Ahhhh!" It was a sound containing both pleasure and pain as he finally achieved his release after a night of ecstasy he never wanted to end.

Feeling the ruby cock pulsate and spray his warm cum inside her, the Queen climaxed one last time. Her spanksming pussy squeezed their mingled cum out between her legs. The thief pulled out, releasing more cum from her sopping quim. He released another blast that arched through the air before splashing onto her sweaty breasts. The cum was thick and bright red. She quickly jumped up and around to take him in her mouth. Another blast caught her on the cheek, splashing into her hair before she could wrap her lips around the magnificent cock. He released two more eruptions of sticky cum into her mouth, which she swallowed eagerly. It tasted sweet like nectar from a flower. As she continued to milk his cock with her bobbing lips and swirling tongue he fell backwards, supporting himself with his hands on the bed. The thief moaned deeply as his whole body shook.

Spent and panting, covered in sweat and cum, they soon sell sleep in each other's arms.

--

Later that day the Queen awoke next to the thief who still slept beside her. Between them on the bed, in three pieces, lay the beautiful ruby cock. The thief's dick had returned to flesh. When he awoke the Queen asked him. "How is it you came into the service of the Maiden of the Mount for this mission?"

"I am a thief, my Queen. One night, plied heavily with wine, I got it into my head to rob the temple of the Maiden of the Mount. I was caught and imprisoned, though treated well. I languished for almost two years before the Maiden found a use for me. She enchanted my cock and sent me to you, saying that would have my freedom if I could satisfy your every lustful desire."

"Then you are indeed a free man, my good thief, a thousand times over." The Queen smiled at him affectionately. "But now you must go. I cannot have it be known that I have consorted with a man outside of my marriage." She rang a small bell on the nightstand next to her.

The Queen's Lady entered immediately. "Good day, my Queen. I trust you have been satisfied."

"I have indeed. As promised, I shall have trouble walking for a few days. Take this man to the royal treasury, and instruct the treasurer that he can take whatever he can carry." With that the Queen kissed the thief gently and disappeared into her bath.

The Lady did as she was told. The thief took a very handsome reward for himself from the treasury and was never seen again in the kingdom. The Queen took the pieces of the ruby cock to the royal jeweler, who, on instructions from the Queen, bound them together again with a golden ribbon adorned with small rounded studs. The royal saddler fashioned a harness for it. And the Queen and her bevy of young maidens enjoyed its use for many more years to come.

12