Erotic Fairytales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck. My little ass is so full," she whimpered.

"Relax baby," the bull told her again.

He pulled slowly out of her. She could feel her asshole gaping wide open. She groaned, longing for it to be filled again. He poured some more lube directly into her ass and some more on his cock again, before pushing it slowly back into her. It went in more easily this time. The pleasure far exceeded the pain as she could feel the huge cock filling her pussy as well.

Little Golden moaned with deep satisfaction.

"That's it, baby. You got it now. You like that big cock in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes. Take my ass."

The bull got up on his feet and put his hands on LIttle Golden's shoulders, pushing her into the bed. He was deep in her ass, and she moaned again as she anticipated being taken hard with her ass in the air, held down by this strong bull. He began to pump his hard cock in and out of her ass, slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed. It did not take long for LIttle Golden to be overcome by another powerful orgasm. She could feel her pussy gushing cum out of it with every powerful thrust of the large cock into her ass. It dripped down her thighs to the bed.

"Yes! Yes! I'm coming," she shouted. "You're so deep in my little ass."

"Damn, that was quick," the bull said. "It's still my turn, brothas. You like that cock in your ass don't you baby?"

"I love it. I love it," Little Golden whimpered.

She felt herself pulled up into the air, still impaled deeply by the thick cock in her ass. The bull carried her as he stood up and stepped off the bed to the floor. He moved his large hands to her ass as she wrapped her arm around the back of his neck. Using his strong arms, the bull pulled her up the length of his shaft and then back down. Little Golden squealed and closed her eyes tightly as he began to fuck her ass as again, holding her up in the air, moving her small body up and down his massive cock.

Little Golden was close to cumng again when the bull in her ass suddenly stopped. She felt a tongue on her clit and two fingers enter her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked down to see the largest bull on his knees in front of her. She could feel the fingers rubbing against the cock in her ass, her pussy squeezed between the two big black bulls working on her. Her clit sent bolts of electricity into her brain as she came again, shaking and screaming.

The largest bull stood up between her legs, but did not move away.

"You're in for a real treat now, girl," he said, grinning. He reached down to position his massive cock between her pussy lips.

"Not you!" she shouted. "You're too big. The other one."

"Damn girl," he pouted as he made room for the bull with the longest cock.

"Heh heh. Sorry brotha. The girl knows what she wants."

He stepped in close to Little Golden as the other bull held her in the air, his cock in her ass, her legs spread wide open, her pussy dripping juice from the orgasms her ass fucking had brought her too. She was nervous but excited. He slapped his heavy meat against her pussy, making her squeal. He lowered himself and positioned his hard cock. She felt his fat head part the wet velvety folds of her pussy as he slowly pushed himself into her already impossibly full body. Her breath came in quick bursts as she felt the huge cock slide into her, rubbing against the cock in her ass, filling her more than she thought possible. Her small lithe body was pressed between two hulking black masses of hard muscle, just as her pussy and ass were squeezed between their massive cocks. She wrapped her other arm around the back of the neck of the bull in front of her and groaned deeply. Her head dropped and they all remained motionless as Little Golden struggled to come to terms with how completely these tremendous men had taken possession of her small body. She would not have thought it possible that such fearsome weapons could be sheathed by her light and delicate form. She felt strong and powerful even as she knew she was in their control.

"You got this, girl. Fuck yourself with these cocks."

Using her arms against their hard shoulders, Little Golden pulled herself up the massive cocks, splitting her in two. She lowered herself back onto them with a wail. Again up, and then back down, and again and again, crying out each time. As she quickened her pace her cries turned to grunts of fierce determination.

"Damn, baby. Look at you go. I ain't never seen a girl take cock like you."

One of them slapped her clit. The sudden pain and hot pleasure sent her over the edge again. Little Golden arched her back and screamed up at the ceiling as her tiny body was wracked by another crashing orgasm.

"Fuck, man. That pussy is wet!. I can feel her gushing all over my cock."

"I want to taste it," Little Golden panted.

He pulled out of her, making her cry out again. The bull behind her held on to her waist and kept her ass impaled on his cock, while the bull in front held her shoulders and lowered her down until she could take his glistening wet cock in her mouth again.

Hardly had she begun to suck and kick her juice off the glorious cock, when it and it's owner were nudged out of the way. She dutifully and happily took the new monster into her mouth. After a few minutes she pulled herself up to face him. She wiped some spit from her lips and smiled innocently at him.

"I like the way your cock tastes after I've cum on it. Do you think you can make me cum again, my big black bull?"

He laughed. "Bull huh? I like that. Yeah, little girl. I can make you cum. Gimme that pussy, brotha," he said to the bull behind her. "You hear that fellas? We're all bulls." He snorted in her face and then laughed. "That must make you one hell of a fucking bull rider, girl."

Little Golden grunted as she was lifted off of the big hard cock in her ass. The big bull in front of her took her by the waist and positioned her over his fat cock. She reached down between her legs to hold it in position as he lowered her onto the thick rigid pole. Even after the stretching she'd just received, this bull's fat cock was still tight inside her. She sighed with a shudder as she came to rest against him, his cock filling her pussy completely. She laced her fingers together behind his neck and leaned back. She smiled wickedly at him.

"Fuck me, bull."

He smiled back at her, then wrapped his big hands around her ass cheeks, spreading her open. Little Golden responded by straightening her legs to the sides. Using his strong arms, the bull pulled her out away from him, before swinging her back in to meet his pounding thrust. She grunted through gritted teeth as the thick meat pounded her pussy, her ass slapping into him with every sweet, punishing blow.

"Fuck yes. Yes! Take my little pussy! Fuuuuck!"

The big bull kept pounding Little Golden through her shattering orgasm even as she fell silent, hanging on for the ride. When he finally stopped she gasped.

"Oh fuck."

She pulled herself against him, both of them panting and sweating. He moved her gently up and down his huge dick as she lay against his chest, shuddering.

"Shit, girl. I love watching you do that, but I'm ready to bust my nut."

"Are you all able to control your emissions?"

"Say what?"

"I want my three bills to cum in me at the same time. Can you do that?"

He smiled. "Yeah, baby girl, we can do that. Can't we boys?"

"Fuck yeah, we're can."

He lifted her off of his cock and set her on the ground.

Little Golden realized it was the first time her feet had touched the ground in over an hour of hard fucking. She pointed at the third bull. "Get on the bed, sweetie. On your back. And lube up that cock for my little ass."

He smiled and did as she bid him. When he was ready, Little Golden straddled him with her back to him and lowered her asshole back down around the hard shaft with a moan. She beckoned to the bull with the longest cock, "You're next, baby." She leaned back putting her hands on the bull's chest below her and opening her legs in invitation. He scrambled onto the bed between her legs and began the long process of slowly pushing his huge cock into her already full little body.

Finally, she called to the largest of the three. "Come here my big bull. Let me taste my pussy on that big fat cock." He straddled her, standing on the bed in front of her. He grabbed her forearms, pulling her up to him. "Hold me up, sweetie,"she called. The bull under her pressed his strong hands into her shoulder blades.

Little Golden remained motionless as her three bulls began to move their huge cocks in and out of her. It was all she could do to focus on the incredible sensation of being so thoroughly taken and filled by these massive rods of hard black meat. Held in the air by three sets of strong hands so that her small, lithe body could be so utterly fucked and defiled by them. Never had she felt so overwhelmed, and yet so in control. She knew these bulls were hers now and they would do anything she asked them too. She felt like a powerful sorceress who had used her body to cast a spell that had ensnared the three most powerful men she had ever seen. This is what she had been striving for, what she had been building to with all those awkward fucks and quick cums in the village. She had simply been too much for those men, and they knew it. They knew they were not strong enough to match her or to resist her.

Little Golden grunted and moaned from deep with her throat and diaphragm as the three huge cocks continued relentlessly filling her small, insatiable body with ever changing arrangements and amounts of thick, hard cock. She came quickly and continued to cum as the bulls varied the speed and strengths of their attacks on her holes. She found herself at times moving herself in rhythm with them, at others just hanging on, and once she found that they had all become still as she moved her slim, nimble body to pleasure them all at the same time.

"Here I go boys, you with me?" she heard one of them say.

The other simply grunted their assent. She felt warm cum fill her ass first. She wanted to groan her approval, but her throat was flooded as well, then her pussy. She continued her masterful gyrations as each bull grunted and spasmed inside of her. With each strong pulse of their massive rods she felt herself being filled with more cum. She wanted it all, but it was too much for her dainty, seductive body. She felt the sticky cum forced from all her holes by their powerful blasts and her endless quivering around them. It dripped from her mouth down her tits and stomach, and out of her pussy and ass.

When the biggest bull had finished ravaging her mouth he stepped back with a shuddering, "Fuuuuck. Damn, baby girl!" He let go of her arms, and the bull under her lowered her down to his chest. The second bull pulled out of her trembling, wet quim, releasing a torrent of their mixed cum. "Holy shit, that's some fucking pussy." Little Golden, still shaking and panting rolled onto her side on the third bull, letting his cock and cum fall from her ass. He cradled her and kissed her gently as she spasmed, panting and whimpering on top of him. "Damn, little mama, you're the bull master for sure." Little Golden smiled.

The other two moved off to their own beds. Soon all were fast asleep, covered in sweat and cum. Little Golden woke late in the afternoon. She went quietly downstairs, with some difficulty at first from the soreness, where she cleaned herself off and fashioned a robe from one of their large shirts. Then she made dinner for all four of them. By the time they had all eaten it was too dark for her to venture home through the woods, so she happily spent night fucking and sucking her three magnificent bulls until nearly morning.

When she returned to the village the next day she regaled her neighbors with a fantastical story of encountering three magical bulls who begged her to ride them in order to relieve them of their enchantment, which she did. The villagers humored her, believing that she had simply had a dream, or had hit her head. Some came to call her Bull Rider rather than Little Golden. But their derision made her smile as she remembered how well she'd ridden her magical bulls. She returned often to the neat cottage to fuck her stable of magnificent bulls, sometimes singly, sometimes in pairs, but often all together.

And they all lived happily fucking ever after.


12