Erotic Fairytales Ch. 04: The Three Witches

Story Info
A young prince is ensnared by 3 amorous witches.
13.5k words
4.79
6.5k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, in a small kingdom, there lived a handsome young prince. He inherited good looks from both his mother and father, and developed a strong physique from years of marital training. Learning the sword had given him strong and broad shoulders and chest, archery had given him strong, sinewy arms, and years of horseback riding made his legs and core equally as hard. By the time of his 20th birthday the young prince was more of a man chiseled from stone than a boy.

Despite the years of physical training that had so positively shaped him, the prince preferred to spend his time in the castle's library. He had always enjoyed the quiet and solitude of the castle's least-used room, reading the books he found there, and contemplating their wisdom. As he grew however, he discovered something else he liked about it. Since his 18th year he began to notice more and more additional visitors to the library. Always, it was the young (and sometimes not so young) ladies and girls of the castle, who came on some pretext, to find a book or map, or to do some dusting. The prince thought little about why a kitchen maid would be dusting in the library, or why one of the Queen's lady's would need a treatise on mathematics, he only knew that he increasingly enjoyed eyeing them over the pages of his books, and that they all seemed to enjoy being eyed by him.

As time went on, the women revealed more of themselves to him: lifting a skirt to climb a ladder, bending over to show the outline of their luscious rumps, or leaning forward to display the fullness of their breasts. In return, the prince would remove his shirt on hot days and wear his tightest pants. He would often make himself rigid with excitement at the thought of the wild play he might engage in with the ladies. Often, after becoming fully hard with a lady present, he would pretend to fall asleep. With barely opened eyes he would watch the women stand over him, eyeing him hungrily, licking their lips or touching their own breasts. One or two of the bolder ones would venture to reach out a hand and run her fingertips gently along the length of the large, hard bulge in his pants.

The prince enjoyed the attentions of these women, and he enjoyed paying them attention as well. He liked teasing them with his body. He had no doubt what they wanted, and as much as he wished to give it to them, he remained aloof. He was yet unmarried, and so must remain a virgin until his wedding night. But he delighted in the thought that after that night no lady in the castle would be out of his reach.

In honor of the prince's 20th birthday, the King organized a hunt. The prince was, naturally, expected to attend without regard to his desire to remain at the castle.The day of the hunt was a hot one. The prince did not relish spending it on a horse. He had been waiting for just such a day as an excuse to loosen his pants, as well as removing his shirt, before becoming hard and "falling asleep" in the library. He had hoped that having his large, rigid member poking out the top of his pants just might entice a lady or two to shameful boldness. After all, he'd once heard someone say that a virgin seduced by a witch retains their purity. And who, but a witch, would be so lewd?

As the prince daydreamed about what might have been, his horse fell further and further behind the hunting party. When he rounded a corner and discovered he could no longer see or hear the group, he knew he was lost. He continued along the road hoping that the next turn would reveal them, but none did. Eventually, he heard faint voices, so he ventured down a narrow side path to find then. The overgrowth forced him to dismount and continue on foot. As he neared, he realized they were the voices of women. Entering a clearing, he saw three women in the center, who seemed to be chanting and dancing in a rough circle. They all wore long velvet capes that wrapped around them covering them completely except for their arms and heads. The tallest had straight black hair and wore a robe of crimson red. In deep green was a curly red-head. The last and smallest wore blue and had golden white hair that fell in large curls about her slender neck and delicate shoulders.

The prince watched them transfixed, wondering who these three beautiful maidens were and what they were doing here. The raven-haired girl was dark and sultry, her movements betrayed the strength she hid beneath her closed cape. Her lips were a bright red that matched her garment. The red-head spun and danced with playful buoyancy that fired the imagination. The blond was light and willowy. Her movements were efficient and silky smooth, like a cat. Her arms were pale and graceful. The prince found her the most intriguing. It was she who finally spotted him and stopped her revelry with a start. The others turned to look at him as well. The brunette began walking towards him, followed by the others, a wicked smile spread across her full, ruby lips.

"Good afternoon, fine sir. We welcome you with honor. You believe you are lost, but know that you have found what you have been looking for."

When she reached him, she stood close, staring at him with her dark, smoldering eyes. He could smell the musky scent of her sweat, and something else. She was breathing heavily from her exertions. He had to force himself to look away from her stare in which he felt ensnared. His eyes wandered down the smooth velvet fabric to the large heaving breasts outlined underneath. The cape was slightly open in the front allowing him a small glimpse of the delicate flesh on the inside of her breasts and a deep darkness between that indicated an impressive cleavage. Her cape suddenly flew open, but before he was able to appreciate what lay beneath there was a flurry of movement, and he was enveloped in a dark fog into which he fell.

When he awoke, the prince found himself in a dark room. The air was warm, and he lay uncovered on a bed completely naked. His wrists were wrapped in strong leather straps buckled to posts at the head of the bed, with about two feet of play. He pulled on them hard to test their strength. The muscles in his chest and arm rippled and flexed. The straps would not give.

There was a flash of light as several lanterns in around the room lit at once.

"He's strong. This is going to be fun." At the foot of bed standing before him was the raven-haired beauty from the clearing.

"Good," giggled the red-head as she stood behind the brunette, to the side."And did you see his cock?" She stared at the member between the prince's legs.

"Yes, Glynnagar, we've all seen it, and we've seen you see it too." The brunette replied with annoyance.

"I love big cocks." The red-head stared at the prince hungrily.

"Yes, Glynnagar, we all know you love big cocks."

The prince lifted his head to look around and saw that he was in what appeared to be a room in a cottage. It was night out, he'd been asleep for many hours. He could see all three of the women from the clearing standing at the foot of the bed. All of their eyes were on his cock. He wasn't completely hard yet, but already the women could gauge its size. At full erection he would be 8 to 9 inches long, at least, and thick. His cock looked heavy and strong. They eyed it lustily, thinking of it in their mouths, the salty taste of his skin, feeling the softness that enveloped the hardness, taking control of its bulk and weight--of him and his evident power. The head flared down from the tip to an even wider circumference. They imagined it parting their pussy lips and caressing the walls of their innermost recesses. As if by sheer will, their gazes made his cock harder as he spoke.

"What's the meaning of this?" he asked as he tested the strength of his bindings again. "You have absconded with the wrong man. I am the prince of this kingdom and my father's men are no doubt looking for me now. When they find me like this it will mean your heads."

"Oh they are looking for you, young prince," the brunette smiled but it did not soften her expression. "But they will find nothing until we are done with you. And we didn't abscond you youngling. We merely waited for you, or whoever it was whose desire was great enough to lead them to us. You came to us willingly."

As she spoke, she spread her arms out wide pushing the velvet cape from her shoulders, which fell to the floor in an iridescent, blood-red heap.She was completely naked except for her thigh-high black leather boots, and a small triangle of leather that barely covered her obviously shaved pussy. It was attached to two strings that went around her waist. She had smooth, olive-toned skin. Her breasts were large and round, topped with dark areolas and hard nipples. She was the tallest and strongest of the three, and clearly their leader. Her body was tight with sinewy muscles and large round hips that matched her breasts. In her hand was a riding crop, his riding crop. She noticed him looking at it

"Don't worry my prince," her voice dripped with sultriness and sarcasm. "Your horse is being well treated, as will you be, if you play your part well enough." She smiled wickedly again, a gleam in her eye.

"And what is my part, exactly?" the prince asked as he continued to gaze at her delicious body. He pulled on his restraints again. His cock, against his will, was now rock hard and hovered over his muscular stomach as he tested the straps. It could not help but to respond to the sight of the beautiful naked woman before him.

"You're going to fuck us, lucky boy," the red-head said, giggling.

She did as her sister and removed her cape. She was shorter and more voluptuous than her dusky sister. Her breasts were larger and heavier, her hips, ass, and stomach rounder. Her pale, freckled skin was smooth, soft, and inviting. Her pussy was neatly trimmed with just a line of red hair showing above her green lacy panties. The prince's cock twitched as he gazed at her.

"I think he likes you, sister, "the dark witch said.

"Oh goody," replied the red-head. "I like him too."

Her face shone brightly with an airy smile and twinkling, playful eyes. She moved in closer to the brunette and one of her hands snaked up the smooth dark skin of the brunette's flat stomach to her tits. She began to massage and play with the nipples while she looked at the prince and kissed the brunette's shoulder. His cock twitched as he watched them.

"Tonight is the blood moon. My sisters and I need to be seeded this night to ensure we give birth to girls and allow our coven to grow." The red-head was now in front of the brunettes, kissing and licking her tits and nipples

"You're witches?" His voice had a hint of alarm.

The brunette noticed it did not affect the hardness of his cock. If anything, it appeared to grow harder.

"Yes, my sisters and I are witches. When you found us in the field we were casting a spell to call to us a man with the strength and desire to be our stud for the evening. You responded, willingly, to our call, my prince." Using the riding crop she pushed her sisters head down from her tits to between her legs as she spoke. "And now it is time for you to fulfill your purpose." She lifted one of her booted legs and put her foot on the bed. Her sister responded by pulling her small leather covering to the side and eagerly kissing and licking her sister's pussy. The brunette sighed deeply, closing her eyes and moving her head back as she relished her sister's attention. She rubbed the riding crop down her sister's back, giving her ass a light slap with it. The girl gasped and giggled before putting her mouth back to work.

For the first time, the prince noticed the third sister, the small blond, standing further behind the other two. She looked at the prince with soft eyes over a stern expression with thin, tightly set lips. He felt himself drawn to her. He pulled at his restraints again causing his thick heavy cock to lift into the air. The blond's eyes lingered longingly on his cock. There was a rustling of the fabric of her cape as she moved beneath it. She looked back at him with desire and concern.

"You too. Get down there." The brunette barked at the blond. She slapped her cape with the crop and then her own ass to indicate her desire. But there was no need, they had done this many times before.

The blond tore her eyes away from the prince and moved behind her sister, dropping to her knees, and moving her face between her dark sister's lush ass cheeks. Soon the brunette was shuddering and sighing as her sisters licked her pussy and ass together. Their tongues danced around her asshole, labia, and clitoris. She used her free hand to massage her own tis and pinch her nipples. With the prince's riding crop she occasionally spanked her red-haired sister, causing her to jump with pain and squeal with delight. She stared alternately into the prince's eyes and at his big hard cock to gauge his reaction.

The dark witch's use of the crop increased with the volume of her moans and the quickness of her panting. The punishment only encouraged the red witch's fervency. With a loud slap of the crop against her sister's ass, the brunette witch came. She grabbed the red hair between her legs to pull the mouth harder against her pussy as it gushed in response. Her breasts shook as she moaned with a shuddering sigh. Without a word the brunette dropped her foot to the ground and stepped out from between her dutiful sisters. She walked over to the side of the bed watching the prince the whole time.

"Have you ever tasted a pussy, young prince?" she asked with scorn.

"No," he admitted with embarrassment.

She leaned down over him, her face close to his. "Just don't be afraid of it. Treat it as your friend and it will reward you. Move your tongue around everywhere, and pay attention to me. You'll know when you've got it right." She pressed her full red lips against his and forced her tongue into his mouth. He did not resist, but full of trepidation for what was to come. Their tongues fenced and explored each other's mouths. "Good," she said, pulling away. "Kiss my pussy like that and you'll do fine."

Her face moved away from his down over his restrained body. She swung her booted leg over his face, straddling him on her knees. Her glistening pussy came to rest only inches away from his face. Her musky scent filled his nostrils and his heart fluttered with excitement and fear.

The witch kept her pussy dangling just above the prince's face. She turned to look at him, "Get started, my prince. I want you to make my pussy cum, and drink up the juice I spill. It will help." With a wicked smile, she turned back around. He felt her hand take a strong grip of the base of his hard dick.

The prince didn't know what the strong, beautiful witch meant by her words, but he cared little as the sight and smell of her wet cunt filled him with lust and desire. He meant to do just as she had bid him. It glistened with spit and fresh nectar. Her quim was swollen and pink from the attentions of the red-head's practiced mouth. Thinking again of the blond he couldn't help but look at the dusky witch's asshole and see the beauty's spit there as well. He thought of her soft tongue exploring the rosebud, then turned his attention back to the pussy before him. Between the puffy outer lips, the prince could see two thinner folds of soft flesh peeking out.He stuck out a hesitant tongue and moved his head forward for his first taste of her pussy, of any pussy.

It split the outer lips easily. He ran his tongue up the length of the thin inner lips, finding at the end the source of the witch's juice.

The prince grunted as he felt the witch's soft tongue circle his crown and then run down his long shaft to her clenched hand. He repeated his lick with less furtiveness and more direction. He sought her well of sweet, salty nectar. His tongue glided forcefully through her lips and dipped into her perfumed wellspring. He tasted her fresh nectar and wanted more.

"Mmmm. That's it, boy. Like that," the dark witch told him.

The prince felt her soft, warm, wet mouth slide over his cock. He moaned into the witch's pussy as her mouth moved over his crown and down his shaft. Her tongue never seemed to stop moving, swirling all around his cock, tasting every inch of his captive thick rod of meat. He continued to lick and suck on her pussy while she sucked his cock. When he dipped his head a bit lower and his tongue hit the small hooded button of flesh at the top of her pussy, the witch cried out.

Taking his hard cock out of her mouth, she turned to him as she stroked his hard wet cock, "Fuck yeah, boy, like that. Lick my clit."

The prince responded with a sustained course of flicking and mashing the witch's clit with his tongue. She gasped and moaned before taking his cock back into her mouth. Her moans became longer and louder the more he worked her clit. He wanted to stick a finger or two onto her ever wettening pussy, but his hands were tied. The dark witch rewarded the prince's persistence by removing her strong grip from the base of his cock, pushing her mouth down the long shaft further than he thought possible. He was astonished that she could take this much of his prodigiou staff into her mouth. He groaned deeply as he felt his head enter her tight throat. He could feel her spit dribble onto his balls.

He clamped his mouth onto the witch's pussy sucking and licking seemingly the whole thing at once. She screamed from her diaphragm, his large cock still in her throat, as she came on his face. Her legs shuddered as her cunt spasmed and gushed. The young prince endeavoured to kick up every drop. As he did so, he felt his balls swell with seed and his cock seemed to grow even harder than before.

With a gag and a shiver, the dark witch let the prince's engorged cock fall from her mouth. It slapped against his belly, covered in her spit.

"Ooooh," he heard the red-head say with giddy excitement.

"OK," the dark witch said to her, and then he immediately felt two hands wrap around his cock. They pumped and swirled around his slick rod in a blur of movement and sensation. The prince moaned as the witch on top of him turned around so they were now face to face. When she was in position, the red-head's hands stopped, but did not let go. He felt his cock being moved into position.

"I'm going to fuck you until you cum in me, my prince. Is that what you want? You want me to ride you hard like my stud animal, don't you?" She didn't let him answer. "It matters not. But I promise you will enjoy it."

She lowered her hips, impaling herself on his thick meaty spear with a moan. Her cunt moved slowly, but steadily, swallowing his rod without resistance or hesitation. The prince moaned as he was enveloped by her warm, velvety wet walls. She came to rest on his lap with a sigh, her knees on the bed next to him.

"Mmmm," she purred as she wiggled her hips. "Such a nice big dick. I bet those little castle wenches are all over this thing, aren't they, my prince?" He didn't answer. "Ho ho, sisters. A virgin. We're in luck. We get to teach this young prince how to fuck, and be fucked."

She smiled as she began to grind her pussy around on him. She could feel his large, hard cock moving inside her, filling her, touching every part of her. Her swollen clit rubbed against his pubic bone as she caressed her own breasts moaning. She stared at him as she ground herself upon his manhood for several minutes. The prince pulled at his restraints, trying to grab the witch's luscious breasts. He could hear the wetness of her pussy as it moved around on him, and felt her pussy juice drip down his balls. With a groan of satisfaction she stopped and leaned closely over him. She grabbed his chin to ensure, unnecessarily, that she had his full attention.