Erotic Fairytales Ch. 04: The Three Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that don't you, my prince? You're going to cum in my tight pussy, but try to fight me. I like a good chase, and I want you to last. I want to make myself cum on this nice fat cock." She ran her tongue along his lips before pushing herself back up with her hands on his chest.

The dark witch began to move her hips up and down, sliding her exquisite cunt up his shaft and back down. The prince moaned as the soft walls of her tight pussy massaged his sensitive crown. Her breaths became quicker and shallower as she increased the speed of her hips. Soon she was bucking hard on him, using her strong thighs to lift herself up the length of his thick rigid shaft before coming back down with a loud slap. Her quick breaths turned to gasps and then grunts with each forceful blow of her luscious ass against his muscular thighs.

With a whimper the dark witch fell onto the prince, slowing her gyrations to a leisurely stroking of his hard cock with her wet quim. "Mmmm," she purred. "Very good, my prince. Now fuck me and fill my pussy up with your hot cum."

The prince complied dutifully with her command. He began to thrust his hips, pushing himself in and out of her. The witch sighed with deep satisfaction at his submission to her. She reached around to spread her ass giving him deeper access and more room with which to take her hard. Following her cue, he thrust himself deeply into her at a steady pace.

"Fuck me hard, boy," she commanded after a few minutes.

The prince raised his knees, bringing his feet flat on the bed for more leverage and power. She put her hands on the headboard above him to brace herself against the vigorous pounding she was looking forward to. Her tits fell into the prince's face and he sucked and nibbled at her hard nipples as he began to thrust his cock harder and faster into her dripping wet pussy. Even though he was having to lift his hips off the bed to fully enter her, it felt effortless to push his thick long rod into her. Her pussy seemed to pull him into it.

"Oh fuck," the dark witch moaned. "That's good, boy. But I think you can do better. Fuck me hard!"

The young prince let his head fall back on the pillow. He pulled hard against the straps in his wrists as he used all his tremendous strength to pound the witches pussy as hard as he could.

"Fuck yeah!" she shouted. "Just like that. Don't stop." She let out a long high wail as she dropped her head. Her long black hair fell into his face. His whole pelvis slapped against her with each pounding thrust. He could feel her wetness spread across him as her juice flowed and splashed from the exuberant punishment her pussy was gladly taking.

The prince started to grunt as he neared orgasm. She pinched one of his nipples hard.

"Don't you cum yet, my prince," she warned him with quivering voices through her pants. He stopped thrusting and pushed up into her enthralling pussy. He tensed his muscles trying not to cum. The witch twisted his captive nipple with glee. The pain fulfilled its purpose and he was able to relax. He resumed slowly pumping his large rod into her.

"Shit!" she breathed out, letting go of his nipple. She kissed and licked the tortured button of flesh on his muscular chest, sending shivers down the prince's strong back. "Excellent, my prince. You almost made me cum. This time you will. You may cum as well, but only after I do. Do you understand?"

"Yes," the prince replied as he panted to regain his breath.

She moved her feet to set flat on the bed on either side of him. Her pussy sat heavily against him as she adjusted herself to ride him as hard as she could. He responded by pressing up against her. He wanted as much of his hard cock inside her warm wet pussy as he could get. She smiled at his eagerness and growing confidence.

"Good, prince," she encouraged him. "You stay still and let me do my work on you. Don't throw off my rhythm."

The dark witch put her hands on his chest and began to piston her pussy up and down his long, hard shaft. She started slowly, smiling at him and looking into his eyes as she watched the effect her wet pussy had on the prince. He continued to hold his hips off the bed to afford her the deepest possible penetration with his thick long meat. She talked incessantly, in between her moans and grunts, as she rode him, spurring on his vigor and determination. "Ugh." "Your cock is so fucking big." "Fuck yeah, that's good." "Oh shit." "Take that pussy. Take it. Take it!" "Ugh. Ugh." "You're filling my little pussy up with your big fat cock." "Make me cum. Make me cum on your cock."

The prince was overwhelmed by the dusky witch, the musky scent of her gushing quim, her full, bouncing tits, her talk of fucking and being fucked, her grunts and moans, and most of all the wet, velvety caress of her pussy as it utterly consumed him, pulling him further into her with each determined drive down onto him. He felt her pace skip a beat, then another. Her talking faltered and devolved to grunting sounds and heavy breathing. Her knees spasmed, her back arched, and she cried out. "Ohhhh..." With one last downward drive the witch's whole body shuddered. She fell forward onto the prince, her knees fell down to the bed, as she quivered and tried to catch her breath. He could feel her pussy spasm around his cock, trying to milk him, her warm juice, running down his balls and inner thighs, lubricating itself for a rapid pounding by his mighty shaft.

He understood now what she was missing, what she needed from him. He pulled against his restraints as he began to rapidly thrust himself into her again as he'd done before.There was no hesitation, no holding back gave her everything he had. She screamed on top of him as his quick, hard pounding brought her to another orgasm. As he felt her pussy quivering around him again, he groaned deeply and released himself into her. His body shook as he felt his cock pulse and surge inside the quivering witch. Her pussy spasmed with him, squeezing the cum out of him as urgently as his cock sought to spray it. Again and again he felt himself unload his seed into the witch. Together they writhed and groaned, shuddering as they slowly became still.

They lay together for a few seconds, panting and sweating.

"Oh, prince." For the first time her tone wasn't sarcastic or bitter. "That was a far better fuck than I'd hoped for." She rolled off of him and lay next to him on the bed, her tits heaving and glistening in the lamplight with a sheen of sweat. Like her, he was panting, sweaty and spent.

"Oh my. That was certainly exciting to watch. Is it my turn now? Please let it be my turn." the red-head whimpered, standing naked at the foot of the bed. His half-limp dick twitched at the thought.

The prince had noticed during his exertions with the brunette that the freckled young witch had remained at the foot of the bed the whole time, watching them with great interest. Now that the dark witch was no longer on top of him he could see that her pussy was pink and glistening with wetness from having been rubbing herself while she watched them.

"Yes, Glynnagar, it's your turn."

"Goody." She smiled broadly and pranced over to the side of the bed.

The prince watched her tits bounce and sway as she moved towards him. His loins stirred again, but he was spent and empty. He did not know how he could satisfy this young playful witch so soon after cuming so hard in her dusky sister.

Looking at her sister with furrowed brow she asked, "Do you think I could let him..."

"No, Glynnagar," she was cut off. "This isn't for fun...not just for fun. You must be seeded. We can't take the chance."

The ruddy young witch pouted for a second. She leaned over close to him. He felt her hard nipples against his chest. "Don't worry prince, I'll be gentle with you. But that doesn't mean that you have to be." She gave him a wink and a peck on the lips. The dusky witch next to him moved over to make room for her sister, but did not get up. The crimson witch mounted him quickly in one agile flow of movement. Suddenly her pussy was in his face, his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm, I can taste you on him, sister," she paused to say. "It's delicious."

The prince moaned loudly as the voluptuous red witch engulfed his cock in her mouth again, her tongue moving constantly, exploring, tasting, pleasing. He laid his head back, closing his eyes, and revelled in the sensations of her warm, wet mouth and caressing tongue. The previous blowjob had felt amazing, but what the young crimson witch did with her mouth was true excellence. Her mouth formed a sort of cocoon around his cock, a warm, wet sanctuary for his spent cock after its rough use by the brunette. The red-head's mouth swirled around and up and down his cock, while her tongue danced all around him within it. The touch of her soft lips on his shaft, her strong tongue on his head, and a constant sucking pressure made his head reel. He had almost forgotten about the pussy hovering just above him.

"Fuck, I love this cock," the red-head gasped, taking his cock from her mouth just long enough to catch her breath.

The prince eas enveloped by a surge of her musky scent around him, bringing her wet quim back to his attention. He opened his eyes and looked at her pussy for the first time. It was different from her sister's. There were two distinct sets of lips with the inner pair being much more prominent. Her clit was larger too and protruded from beneath its covering skin. Everything was a bright pink. There was a slight part between her lips where her hole was that it was flooded with juice. He watched a bead of her sweet nectar drip slowly down one of her labia. Seeing how wet the scarlet witch already was just from sucking his cock sent a surge of lusty desire through him.

He lifted his head quickly off the pillow to kiss her pink wet cunt, his lips to her lips. His tongue parted her velvet folds to search out the well of her sweetness.

"Oooh!" the freckled witch squealed. "I almost forgot you were back there, baby." Her hand swirled around his slick, hard cock as she spoke.

Her taste was similar, but different from her sister. He had never thought about the possible variations in pussies and their tastes. He looked forward to trying many more and experiencing the wonder of their myriad delights. He thought again of the blond witch, but the red sister's mouth in his cock again brought him back to his current task. He did as he had done to the dark witch's pussy, using his lips and tongue, licking, sucking, and nibbling at every part of the sweet, juicy cunt above him.

The freckled young witch squealed and moaned with delight around his cock. It did not take her long to cum. She wiggled her soft young body on top of him as her pussy gushed onto his face. He felt his cock enter her tight throat as her stomach spasmed and he felt her nectar drip down his chin and neck. He lapped and sucked at her gushing cunt to get every drop. As it flowed down his throat he felt his loins swell. The discomfort of his erection, after being so thoroughly emptied by the dark witch, dissipated. His cock hardened even more as it surged with the vitality and craving of new life.

Soon the young eager witch was back at work however, she continued to suck, and stroke, and lick him long past the time her sister had. When his cock wasn't in her mouth, it was being stroked with one or both hands. Sometimes she would stroke him with both hands while she sucked hard on the head. She would tickle his sensitive head while she licked his long hard shaft. She spit on his cock and his balls in order to rub them more fiercely. And of course, her throat--she swallowed his fat hard cock like it was made of pudding, and like she was a woman who really loved pudding. Even after his neck and tongue had become too tired for him to continue eating her pussy, she sucked his cock.

Several times the young prince was brought to the edge by the scarlet witch's stupefying mouth. Each time, just before he could cum, she would stop and grab the base of his cock with a vise-like grip, waiting for his moment to pass before going eagerly back to work on his meat.

"Fuck, I love this cock," she said many times.

Finally, her older sister told her to get on with it. With a giggle the scarlet witch wiped the spit from her lips. Still on her hands and knees, she looked back at the prince. "I want you fuck me like this. Can you do that?"

"I can try," he told her. "If you release one of my hands."

The red-head looked at her dark sister who assented with a nod, and then undid one of the buckles.

Partially freed, the prince slid himself out from under the scarlet minx and got to his knees. She moved eagerly back to meet him. He positioned his thick cock at her opening, parting her wet lips with his fat head. He was going to enter her slowly, to draw out the pleasure, to let her know, without doubt, his power as she felt every inch of his meaty rod stretch and fill her pussy. His conquest of her quim would be slow, certain, and entire. But before he could move, the impatient witch moved quickly backwards onto him, taking his full hard length into her in one swift motion. She yelped with pleasure and pain.

This young girl fucked like she sucked, fast and hard, with impish abandon. The prince moaned, and remained still for her. He watched her hips move quickly in circles as she fucked him. It excited him to watch her work with such deftness and determination and to listen to her gasps, squeals, and whimpers as she pleasured herself with his cock.

As the scarlet witch worked, the prince saw her blond sister move out of the shadows to the foot of the bed. She still wore her blue cape, which only accentuated the lightness of her hair. She'd pulled it back into a ponytail, which now fell over her shoulder and rested against the rich fabric at her breast. She remained still except for a light fluttering of her cape at hip level. He realized that, like her sister, she was playing with herself as she watched him get fucked.

The prince looked down at the ruddy witch fucking herself with his cock faster than he would've thought possible. She stopped with a shudder and a groan. She stretched herself out on the bed, pushing her tits into the mattress while arching her back to keep his hard shaft in her. Surprising him again, she began to fuck him in this position, moving her pussy up and down his hard rod. She worked herself up to a speed that he again would not have thought possible. Her ass slapped hard against him as she bucked on the bed beneath him. The prince groaned at the feeling and the sight to which she was treating him.

With a shudder and a squeal, the witch suddenly slowed herself, and moved back up to her hands and knees. She continued to slowly move her dripping pussy along his thick hard cock as she panted to regain her breath after her exertions. "Fuck me, baby?" she said looking back at him coyly.

The prince grabbed the freckled witch's hip with his free hand and did as she asked. He moved slowly and deliberately, pulling himself almost all the way out of her before pushing steadily, relentlessly back into her, as deeply as he could. After the first thrust she stopped her movements and turned control over to him. Her head dropped below her shoulders as she concentrated on his power and readied herself for what she'd already seen him do to her sister. He continued to thrust himself steadily in and out of her, occasionally breaking up the steadiness with sudden hard thrusts or stopping altogether. He wanted to tease her, to make her continue to wonder what would come next. But always, his inexorable control of her cunt continued.

The prince strained against his bound arm being behind him and preventing him from getting into a fully comfortable position. The blond witch glided over to the side of the bed next to him and released him. He watched her move and stared at her as she stood next to him. Returning his stare, the blond opened her cape and let it crumple to the floor in a heap. The prince eyed her lithe body hungrily. Sinewy muscles ran throughout her arms, shoulders, stomach, and thighs. Her breasts were a perky handful, topped with hard pink nipples. A thin triangle of golden white hair rested just above her glistening pink pussy. Her skin was exquisitely white, like alabaster, but despite her cold appearance, she radiated heat. He could feel it on his skin. Her pale blue eyes were kind, and though her pink lips--the bottom full, the top thin--remained closed and straight, her face portrayed thoughtful gentility.

He wanted to reach out to touch her, to make sure she was real, but she moved back away from him. Their eyes still fixed on each other, she moved back to a table against the wall a few feet from the side of the bed. Leaning back against it she licked three of her fingers as she stared at him. She lifted a leg to rest her foot on the table before she began to rub her open pussy with moistened fingers. With her other hand, the winsome blond witch massaged her tits and pinched her nipples, while she watched the strong young prince fuck her sister.

The ruddy young witch struggled on the bed under the prince's erratic, teasing fuck. He would fuck her steadily until she began to moan and then would stop. Sometimes he would push deeply into her, making her squeal. Sometimes he would pump her quickly but shallowly making her groan. Sometimes he would pull out of her and rub or slap his heavy cock against her clit before sliding back into her, making her gasp. She was whimpering from the pleasure of his cock and the frustration of his teasing. Nearly wild with the desire, she begged to be fucked good and hard.

"Pleeease baby," she whimpered. "Fuck me hard!".

"You heard her, prince. Fuck her. Grab her hair!" The dark witch demanded.

He reached forward, grabbing a fistful of the witch's curly red mane. He pulled back on it hard as he slammed his cock into her. She grunted and would have fallen forward but for the prince's tight hold on her hip and hair.

"Put your foot up here," the sultry witch said as she patted the bed under her sister's hip. "Now, fuck her deep and hard."

"Yes!" the scarlet witch cried out in anticipation.

Using the fistful of red hair, the prince pulled the witch back to meet the pounding thrusts of his mighty cock. As he fucked with hard unrelenting purpose, he watched her slap the bed with her hand and listened to her cries, squeaks, squeals, and moans. Her reaction to his pounding drove him on. He was filled with desire to see just how far he could push her. His pace and his force increased steadily. Her dusky sister suddenly sat up next to them. She took two wet fingers out of her mouth and moved them between the pale jiggling mounds of her sister's ass. She pressed a wet finger against her asshole.

"Yes," the freckled witch cried. "Fuck my ass too!"

Her raven-haired sister obliged. The tight petals of her small pink rosebud opened to the finger pressing against it. Slowly it disappeared into her as far as it could go. The prince moaned feeling it against his hard cock as he pounded himself in and out of her. He looked briefly over at the blond witch again. She was now finger fucking herself as she watched him take her sister to the very brink of ecstacy. When he looked back down there were now two fingers fucking her asshole. It didn't take long for the scarlet witch came hard.

"Oh fuuu...uuh uh...uh uuuuh...uh...uuuh..."

The prince watched as the young girl's orgasm spread out from her pussy and as until the rest of her body was wracked by powerful shuddering. Her arms gave way and she collapsed onto the bed, the prince releasing her hair as she fell. Her back arched as she kept her pussy and ass in the air so the pair behind her could continue to fuck her. She gasped for breath as she clawed at the bed sheets.