Erotic Fairytales Ch. 04: The Three Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prince, feeling the young witch's pussy quiver and pulse around him was prepared to give her aching quim what it most desired. He grabbed both hips and began to grunt with each powerful stroke. He cried out as he came inside her. "Aaaahhhh!" He stopped pumping, steadying himself as his cock pulsed and sprayed deep inside her, grunting and spasming with each release of seed in her ravaged pink pussy.

The raven witch and the prince both pulled out of the helpless red-head. He fell back against the headboard, breathing heavily. The scarlet witch collapsed onto her side still quivering and moaning, panting for air. The dark witch smiled devilishly.

When the scarlet witch's tremors had subsided, her raven-haired sister helped her stand. "Come Glynnagar. Let's recite the incantations and get to bed. This stud has done his job well. He's all yours sister," she said to the blonde. "Let's hope you got your potion right this time, or it'll be a short fuck." She laughed as she led her sister witch out of the room.

The prince's heart fluttered when he realized he was alone with the petite blond witch. He was surprised, after all the previous sucking and fucking, that his loins could still be stirred by another beauty. But such was the allure of her bright face, her slight but strong body, and her gentle spirit. She radiated a paradoxical mixture of innocence and delicacy and an undeniable sensuality that indicated a deep well of carnal knowledge. He longed to vigorously despoil ans learn from her.

"Excellent young prince," she said in a soft lyrical voice.

The prince turned to face the witch as she spoke to him. She was now leaning against the table with both feet on the floor. He noted that her pussy and fingers were both wet. "Rarely have I seen my sisters so thoroughly satisfied. They will sleep until morning. We are alone now, for a while."

She glided over to the side of the bed. Her words, her soft willowy movements, her tantalizing little body, and now the thick honeyed fragrance of her wet pussy, made the prince's heart flutter and limp, sore cock twitch. She drifted onto the bed next to him, nestling into his arm and running her fingers lightly over the well-defined muscles on his chest and stomach.

"I see great potential in you, young prince."

"Potential for what, my lady?" This close to her for the first time, he could see fine lines around her eyes and forehead that betrayed a greater age than he had thought before. His desire for her was only increased by the realization of the experience she would soon bring to bear on him.

"To be an exquisite lover," she said with a sigh.

"Surely you saw, as you were watching me intently. Already I have cum twice, and quite powerfully."

The pale witch smiled as she tilted her head questioningly. "Do you think that is the measure of your ability, my prince? Show me a man with a hard cock, and I will show you a man who will soon cum, with little help. It is no great feat for a man to cum, young one." For a moment her tracing fingers dipped below his waist to tickle his empty balls while she spoke. "Or do you think the size of your cock, or your power make you a good lover? They do benefit you, but it is not enough. I saw something else in you. You were excited by the view you had of my sisters, not only of their luscious bodies, but by the way they moved, the way they responded to you. And am I wrong in saying that you were equally excited by hearing the noises they made and the words they said?"

"You are not wrong, my lady," the prince admitted. "I found everything that they did most appealing."

"As you should," she smiled. "They are most skilled. But that is my point, dear prince, you paid attention to them. Not all men do. Very few, in fact."

The prince looked perplexed. What were other men doing if not enjoying the sights, sounds, smells, and feel of their amorous partners, he wondered.

She answered his look, "They concentrate on their cocks and little else."

"But you must do more than notice her," she continued. "You must read her signals, and respond accordingly. Making her cum should be your goal. Do that, and she will surely return the favor. As such, you must learn to determine when it is necessary that you continue what you're doing, and when you can stop. You must be prepared to change what you are doing when you can. Your tempo, your depth, your power, and your position are all parts of the whole. It is up to you to find the right combination of those parts, at the right time, to elicit her maximum response. You must strive to always keep her guessing as to what you will do to her next. Know too, my dear prince, that every woman is different; every experience a new one."

"I understand," the prince said with a frown. "You make it sound like a lot of work."

"Proper love always is, dear young prince. But it is work that I think you are well suited for, and for which you will be handsomely rewarded." She leaned over to lightly kiss his nipple. "It is a lesson that many men never learn, sadly. You will come to pity them."

With a finger tip she gently flicked at one nipple, while her tongue did the same to his other. "Have you enjoyed my touch while I spoke, my prince?" the white witch asked him.

"I have," he sighed. "Very much."

"A woman's skin is just as sensitive to touch, my lord, maybe more so. Remember always to use your hands, your lips, your tongue, to touch her. Explore every part of her body with them. Discover my most sensitive spots with them. Return to them when your cock is inside me."

Her change of pronoun did not go unnoticed by the prince. He rolled onto his side, facing the pale witch and began to lightly trace his fingers around her chest and stomach.

"What is your name, my dear prince?"

"I am Christophe," he told her.

"As my lover I shall not call you prince again, dear Christophe. I am Glynnella." She closed her eyes with a sigh.

Christophe did as Glynnella had instructed him, exploring her body lightly with fingers, lips, and tongue. He kissed her, tentatively at first, then with hot passion as his tongue probed her mouth. When he kissed her neck he noted her shuddering sigh, then again when he pulled her earlobe between his lips, and when his hands and mouth played with her hard pink nipples. He crawled between her legs, lifting them into the air as he explored them next. He noted her reaction when he ran his fingernails down her inner thighs from the knee to the damp box at their junction.

Christophe hungrily eyed the wet folds of Glynnella's waiting quim, but he was determined to discover all of her secrets before he breached her walls. He rolled her on to her stomach and traversed her back, ass, and feet in the same way. She squirmed and yelped when his tongue found her rosebud. He had found a breach and he would exploit it now.

Christope pulled her pale ass cheeks apart with his strong hands and licked Glynnella's asshole lightly again and again. She arched her back to give him more access, to press his teasing tongue more tightly to her, as she moaned deeply. He applied his tongue more firmly, threatening to intrude upon her innermost sanctum. Putting his hands under her hips he pulled her ass up from the bed, pushing his tongue even harder against her delicate rosebud, causing her to cry out. Setting her knees on the bed before him, Christope ran his tongue down to her soft, wet lips, tasting for the first time her sweet nectar. They moaned together.

Glynnella's taste, her scent, her feel, her sounds, intoxicated Chritophe utterly. After the slow burn of his exploration of the white witch's lithe body, his lust for her exploded over him. He ate her bewitching cunt with abandon. Glynnella responded to his practised tongue with moans through heavy, shuddering breaths. He wanted to put his tongue on her clit while his lips massaged hers, like he had with her sisters, but he angle was wrong.

Using his strong arms he pulled her up further as he sat up, keeping her entrancing pussy on his mouth. She cried out again as she was lifted neatly completely off of the bed by his lustful exertions. She came to rest on her forearms in front of him as he continued to ravager her quim with his mouth. She reached back for his big hard cock and began to stroke it. He moaned at her touch as he ate her like a starving animal. Glynnella used her hands to push herself up forcing Christope up onto his knees in order to keep his mouth clamped on her juicy cunt. She walked herself back on the bed toward him until he felt her wam, wet mouth envelope his huge cock. The prince groaned deeply as he wrapped his strong arms around her waist to help hold her against him in this vertical 69.

Christophe leaned back, letting Glynnella lay at more of an angle on him. He continued to lick and suck her with intense purpose. She in turn sucked hard on his rigid pole as she bobbed her head up and down the top half of its length.

Glynnella's mouth was not as spacious as Glynnagar's. But the sisters had clearly learned from each other, as they used many of the same techniques. She moaned loudly around the royal meat as her twisting hands moved around the shaft in conjunction with her twirling lips and swirling tongue at the head. She took him deep into her throat. Glynnella took all of Christopher's hard wood into her mouth, far more than he would've thought such a small, delicate mouth could handle.

With passionate intensity they devoured each other until both were on the brink of cuming. "I'm going to cum in your mouth," Christophe warned her. Glynnella released his cock just long enough to speak.

"Please," she pleaded before filling herself again with him. He sucked hard on her clit, flicking it against his teeth with his tongue. He felt her tense up around him as she began to cum. He clamped his mouth around her gushing quim to make sure not a drop of her nectar escaped him. He groaned into her pussy as the first powerful jet of semen burst into Glynnella's throat.

Feeling his big hard cock pulse in her mouth, tasting his cum, knowing the pleasure she was bringing him, pushed Glynnella further out from shore into the crashing waves of orgasm. Christope too, was spurred on by the sharp kicks of her orgasm, the taste of her pussy, her shuddering body, her muffled cries of pleasure. He came again and again in her mouth, as she struggled to cope both with her orgasm and his overwhelming load. After several large, undiminished emissions, Christophe felt he would not stop on his own. He reached down and squeezed the base of his cock the way the scarlet witch had done. With Glynnella's cum running down his throat, he felt more invigorated than ever, but knew he had to stop himself, for her sake.

Christope rolled himself and Glynnella over onto the bed. They lay next to each other sweaty and panting for breath. After a minute she reached over and grabbed his cock, stroking him lightly. "Still, hard I see."

"Very," he replied hungrily.

"I added a little to my potion, but anymore could be dangerous for you. Do not drink of my nectar when I have just cum again," she warned him. "You will make me cum again won't you, dear Christophe?" she asked as she ran her hand up the hard muscles of his stomach and chest.

"As many times as I can, sweet Glynnella." Christope stood up next to the bed, his chiseled form towered over the petite pale witch, his large cock was rock hard and stood straight out over her. He grabbed both of her ankles and lifted her ass into the air to pull her over to him. She squealed in delight and anticipation of finally feeling that big cock stretch her open. He spread her legs in front of him as they looked into each other's eyes. He lowered himself down until his cock was resting on her. He pushed forward until his balls were against her labia. They both looked down at his cock, seeing just how far into her his mighty rod would penetrate. The site filled them both with excitement. Glynnella reached down and grabbed Christophe's hard cock as he pulled back to let her position his fat head at her impossibly small and wet opening.

"Take me Christope," Glynnella said, her lusty whisper pulling him forward. Her eyes opened wide under her furrowed brow and her stomach spasmed as his breath-taking manhood slowly pushed into her, spreading her pussy more open than she'd ever felt it. "You're so big," she gasped as she grabbed at the bed sheets and arched her back. Still he pushed into her, his unrelenting power taking full possession of her wet, trembling cunt. "You're splitting my little pussy open," she whimpered. He pressed on, knowing her cries were for more of his cock. She moaned loudly when he finally came to rest with his pubic bone against her wet lips. "You're so deep," she told him. She opened her eyes to look at him. "Take my pussy, Christophe. Make me cum on your cock."

Christophe worked slowly at first. Glynnella was much tighter than her sisters, and he knew he was stretching her to her utmost. He wanted to give her time to adjust to his bulk, while stimulating her as much as he could. He let go of her ankles, and her legs immediately wrapped tightly around his waist. He leaned forward onto her, kissing her deeply as he continued to slowly buck his hips to thrust his hard rod in and out of her. He kissed her earlobes and neck, then down to her breasts and nipples. He could feel her becoming wetter around him as he stimulated her body, pushing the buttons he'd found earlier. He moved back up, putting his big hands on her tits and playing with them for a bit before sliding them down her body to her slim waist. His fingers wrapped under her as he took hold of her waist. Moving his feet together, raising the level of his steel rod above the bed, and pulling her up with it. She gasped in response to his latest show of strength and control. Using his strong hands and arms, Christophe moved Glynnella back and forth along the length of his rock-hard cock.

"Oh fuck!," she cried.

Glynnella was overwhelmed, not only by the size of Christophe's dominating cock, but by his raw power and talent. He was a blank slate upon which she could transcribe her many years of forbidden carnal knowledge; a hard iron ingot of a man she could forge into the lover she had always wanted--needed. Here was finally a man that truly excited her, that promised to take her to rarely experienced, or even new, heights. Already, he was pushing her, she needed only to tame him, just a little, and to press him to discover his limits, and hers, if there were any. She dug her shoulders into the bed to arch her back and take him into her straight on, deep and flush. Her face changed to one of determination as she said to him, "Like that, Christophe. Fuck me hard like that," through gritted teeth.

Christophe saw Glynnella's desire to take him, and be taken by him. He saw it etched across her face, in the tautness of her winsome body, in the effort of her movements. Never had he felt more powerful as he watched his large cock send waves of pleasure through her tiny body. Her exertions and words spurred him to increase his pace, to push her and himself to find out what they were both capable of. He increased his pace and force, using his hands to pull her onto him as he thrust into her, bringing their sweaty, frantic bodies together with a slap.

Glynnella grabbed Christope's muscular taut forearms, pulling herself onto him, to take him deeper into her pussy, as each assault from his formidable weapon pushed her further and further away from herself towards the edge of oblivion. Faster and harder came the pounding blows. She held onto him, unable to speak as his ramrod blew her breath away with every stroke. She felt the bed beneath her begin to fall away, when he suddenly stopped and laid her back down.

"Aaaahh aah," Glynnella cried out as her chest heaved. She let go of Christophe's arms and lay writhing and gasping on the bed, his hard cock still gratefully inside her. She was pleased by his performance and control so far. He leaned over her pressing his sweaty chest against hers, kissing her tenderly. "Excellent, Christophe," she beamed at him.

"Now, pull out of me, quickly." He straightened back up and pulled his hard cock out of her, watching it as it slid between her wet lips. It glistened with her juice. She grunted and shuddered when he complied. "Now back in. All the way, " she said breathlessly. She grunted again and arched her back with his fulfilling penetration. "Again," she breathed. He pulled out, and then pushed back in, making her grunt with each attack and retreat. He continued without prompting, watching her squirm and shudder beneath him.

"I want you in me as deep as you can get." Glynnella brought her legs together in front of him. Christophe ran his fingernails down the back of her thighs, making her moan. She lowered her legs to one side, bending her knees. "Like that," she instructed. He put a hand on her waist and pushed his hard cock between her legs into the depths of her wetness. "Aaaah," she cried. He pushed as far into her as he could. She patted the bed next to her ass. "Put your foot up here." As he did the angle and leverage moved him further into her. "Ohhhh. Do you feel the difference?"

"Yes," he said as he put his full weight into pressing his large cock into her.

"So do I," she said breathlessly. Glynnella used her hand to pull her ass cheek back, out of his way. She wrapped her other arm under her knees, pulling her legs back towards her body. Her small pussy and slick labia were fully exposed to his copious manhood, and she liked it that way. Her pussy was a prize that she offered up to him.

After his recent lesson about teasing, Christophe wanted to take his time. He fucked Glynnella deeply with a regular, steady rhythm while he rubbed his hands along her back and her chest. He played with tits and nipples. Ran his hand down her legs and scratched the back of her thigh again. He reached back behind himself to find her asshole with his thumb. He rubbed it lightly at first, which she liked. He moved his thumb forward to gather lubrication from around her pussy, then rubbed her rosebud harder. Glynnella moaned. He pressed into her deeply stopping momentarily to gather his strength and reset his rhythm. She groaned as he pushed into her.

With one hand on her waist and another on her arm he began to use his leverage and strength to pound his rod into her willing cunt, pulling her back against him as he slammed into her. She yelped at the first few pounding blows but soon fell silent. His pace quickly increased until he was roaring like an engine at full speed. He made her whole body shake, her tits bounce, with the force of his dives into her deepest recesses. They fell so quickly upon her that Glynnella had no chance to adjust to them, to absorb the pleasure of them. Instead they built upon her, one after the other after the other as she held her breath waiting for everything to come crashing down upon her.

When the crash came it hit her like a rogue wave, hard and all at once, sweeping her away in its chaos and fury. Her held breath escaped in a long shuddering groan. Her body trembled and her legs tried to straighten to escape his continuing assault. Christophe could feel and hear the gushing flow of her juice around his pistoning cock. His forceful thrusts fucked the cum out of her, splashing it onto both of them. He lessened the ferocity of his attack on her pussy, but did not relent. Glynnella's spasming, milking walls begged for his seed, and he longed to fulfill their desire.

"Stop," she choked, putting a hand on his stomach.

Christophe stopped his assault and watched the results of his effort on Glynnella's wracked and writhing body below him. When she began to calm, he pulled out of her quickly, sending another wave of shudders through her taut, tiny body. He rolled onto the bed next to her, his broad chest heaving as he watched her.