Erotic Fairytales Ch. 04: The Three Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have learned much already, my sweet Christophe," Glynnella said when her breath returned. She caressed his face with her delicate hand. "But are you so quick to be done with me? There is still much we could do." She smiled coyly.

They kissed for a while, and then she was upon him again. In one fluid motion Glynnella straddled Christophe, taking his cock into her pussy with a sighing groan. She hooked her feet over his muscular thighs, putting her hands on his steely chest. She ground her hips back and forth on him. He moaned and picked up his head to watch her move her pussy against him. He reached up to grab a handful of each perky tit, squeezing them and pinching the nipples.

It was Glynnella's turn to take charge now, to show Christophe the power of submitting. She ground on him; rubbing her clit against him, moving his hard rod around inside her soft wet walls; moaning and gasping on top of him; kissing and tonguing his mouth, neck, chest, and nipples. She felt her control of his massive power, reveling in it and the intense pleasure it, and he, had brought her at her command. He felt it too, her control and the intense pleasure she was creating for both of them. By letting her use him, they both benefited. She was not there for him, or him for her, they were there for each other. She showed him with her body that part of fucking was getting fucked.

She continued her mastery of him when she began to bounce on his cock. Using her feet on his thighs for leverage, she used his cock to fuck herself, to make it hers to do with as she pleased. He watched her excited by her control and desire, listened to her moans and gasps as she took from him what was hers to take.

After several minutes she came to a shuddering rest on him. "It is good to let her take control, even to make her sometimes, but it is important to know when to wrest it back from her. For some women, like me, it is difficult to bring ourselves to the pinnacle. You must be able to feel these women and know when you must take possession of them and carry them there yourself."

In response, Christophe bucked his his up hard, penetrating Glynnella's quim deeply before launching her a few inches into the air above him with a yelp. When she'd slapped back down against him, he did it again, and again. Glynnella grabbed her own tits excited by his power and lust. She was overwhelmed and helpless in the face of it. When he stopped she groaned deeply.

Christophe sat up and kissed her passionately. He grabbed her ass with both hands and swung his feet to the floor. He stood up keeping his knees slightly bent so she could keep her feet on his thighs. She gasped and then kissed him again as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Pushing with her feet, and pulling with his hands, the two worked together to move her wet pussy up his long, thick shaft and then down again. Their sweaty bodies rubbed together as she fucked ans kissed each other. But Christophe hasn't forgotten Glynnella's words. It was time for him to take her.

He moved his hands down her damp thighs, lifting her away from him as he stood up straight. Glynnella responded by lifting her feet out to the side. Christophe moved his big hands back to her ass, pulling the cheeks apart apart and pushing her legs back with dis muscular biceps, opening her pussy. He began to thrust into her hard, using his strong hands to swing her pussy out and then back against him with a loud slap. As his hard cock rammed into her tight, wet snatch, his pubic bone crashed into her clit.

"Yes, Christophe. Yes. Yes. Yes, yes, yes. YES! Take it. Take it! Take my little pussy," she screamed as she clawed at his neck and back.

The excitement of Glynnella's reaction, the control and power he felt in this position, and the feeling of her wet pussy gushing and splashing over him meant he could not continue this pounding for long. She groaned and ground herself against him when he stopped.

"Fuck. Yes, Christophe. That was so good," she panted. "Put me down. I want to taste myself on you." Her eyes twinkled as she smiled wickedly at him.

Christophe moved his hands to her sides and lowered her to her knees in front of him. When he stood back up his large, hard cock glistened in her face. Glynnella's lips parted and pushed over his fat head. She sucked hard on his crown while her tongue moved over it, searching out the flavor of her nectar on his skin. She put her hands on his hips as she began to bob her mouth along his length, taking more of him, of them, each time. Christophe's moans turned into a groan as he felt his sensitive cock head enter her throat squeeze the. They started into each others' eyes, as she expertly worked his hard cock with her mouth.

After a few minutes Glynnella took Christophe's hands and placed them on her head. Then she put her hands back on his hips and began to move him back and forth as her head remained still. He quickly realized that she wanted him to fuck her mouth. He moved tentatively on his own, eliciting an "uh-huh" of approval from her. Her hands moved from his body to her own as she started squeezing and twisting her erect nipples. He pushed himself deeper into her mouth with each push. When he felt her throat on his sensitive head, she gagged a little, but didn't stop him. Instead she moved a hand down her flat stomach to fondle her wet pussy as she continued to look up at him. With her encouragement he pressed further, entering her throat with a moan. It only took a handful of deep thrusts into her throat as he fucked her mouth, before he had to stop. He wanted to fuck her again before he came. He wanted to spend the rest of his life fucking her, in every way he could think of, and more. She moved her hand from her pussy to his chest. He could smell her on her glistening fingers.

Christophe pulled Glynnella quickly up to her feet and spun her around before bending her over at the waist. He dropped to his knees and buried his face between her legs. She screamed at the unexpected assault of his tongue on her cunt. She had braced herself to be split open by his thick staff. Once she had adjusted to this surprise attack, she ground herself against his face. Again her flavor and her movement intoxicated him. He doubled his effort, grabbing her waist to make sure she couldn't get away as he tongued her dripping quim, lapping up all the nectar it could produce.

Glynnella's moans became more frantic as Christophe's urgent mouth propelled her towards another orgasm. She put her hands on the bed to brace herself even as she begged him to stop.

"Christophe, don't make me cum in your..."

Christophe jumped suddenly to his feet behind her, burying his thick cock balls-deep into her quivering cunt. Glynnella screamed as her pussy spasmed over the long, hard rod that suddenly filled it completely. "F-f-f-fuck," she shuddered as he pulled her up to hold her against him. She arched her back to ensure he stayed as deeply in her as possible. He kissed her neck and ran his strong hands around her shaking body as she came on his cock again. His glistening mouth smiled as he felt her juice run down his thighs before he'd even started fucking her.

When Glynnella's tiny body had calmed against him, Christophe began to slowly pump his hard rod into her. He held her tits in his hands as he whispered into her ear. "You're so amazing. Your pussy is incredible. I don't ever want to stop fucking you." She sighed in response as she ran her fingers through his hair and reached down between her legs to feel his cock repeatedly take possession of her pussy.

Christophe put his big hands on Glynnella's thin forearms, pulling them back. She let herself fall forward with a groan as he held her up. She looked back at him, into his eyes, one more time before he took her and ravaged her again.

She braced herself. She was held firmly, her helpless pussy impaled on his stalwart cock, her arms constrained behind her back by his able hands. She was at his mercy, if he chose to spare her any. She hoped he would not. Already he had fucked her so well, had made her cum, she wasn't sure how many times. She knew he would make her cum again. She wanted that, more than anything. She wanted to cum for him, on him. She wanted him to MAKE her cum, and keep fucking her so she wouldn't stop cuming.

Christophe knew what Glynnella wanted. He could read it in her body, hear it in her moans and gasps, see it in her eyes. He felt her captivity too, and knew that he could make her take whatever he could give her. They had pushed each other up to this point, but now was the time for Christophe to force them both to find their utmost limits.

Christophe's pounding of Glynnella was absolute and relentless. From beginning to end his cock took possession of her pussy with deep, hard plunges. Her whimpers became gasps and squeals, then screams, as he pushed her over the edge of the cliff and kept her alort with a seemingly unending barrage. Even as she came hard on him, her body shaking, threatening to fall, he held her and continued his pounding. He felt her pussy spasm and squeeze around his cock, but he kept up his furious pace wanting nothing more than to give her pussy what it craved most, his final exquisite release.

Glynnella screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm cuming again!"

Christophe's grunts grew in volume and intensity as his manic pounding of her ravished quim continued. A deep guttural groan marked the end. Christophe slammed into Glynnella deeply one last time and sprayed his seed into her. He tottered forward trying to keep his balance as the force of his powerful explosion overcame him.

Christophe pulled Glynnella up to him as his throbbing, spurting cock wracked her tiny body with another all-encompassing orgasm. Their sweaty bodies heaved and trembled against each other. Christophe concentrated on holding them both upright as together they were swept away and tossed about by ecstasy's crashing waves. In the tight velvety embrace of Glynnella's womb he could feel each pulse of his cock as he filled every remaining crevice in her pussy with his seed. Her pussy milked him, urging every last drop out.

After many powerful blasts and spasms they were both spent. Chrisophe pulled Glynnella back onto the bed with him. She rolled off of him, moaning as his cock left her pussy--having been utterly ravaged, it still craved him. They lay side-by-side catching their breath and returning to earth. When Glynnella had sufficiently recovered she surprised Christophe by moving back over him to take his cum-covered dick back into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked and licked their combined juices from his still hard cock, empty balls, and muscular thighs. When she was satisfied, she moved around to kiss him. Christophe tasted their mingled juices on her lips and tongue.

"You have done very well, my sweet Christophe." Glynnella sighed as she rolled onto her back next to him. Already you have surpassed all my other lovers. I was right about you. You are a natural lover."

His heart sank at the mention of other lovers. "Beautiful Glynnella, I could spend the rest of my life with no other women than you, and would endeavour to give you no reason to ever look to other men again." His voice was soft and his eyes wispy with care.

Glynnella smiled, touched by his words and the honesty of his feelings. "Dear Christophe," she said caressing his chest. "I understand, and share your feelings, but I can never leave my sisters. They freed me from a most unhappy life, and have given you to me. I owe them much. Fucking is your art, Christophe, and your cock is a gift. You must nurture and share your talent with many more women as you have with me. You, and they, deserve to experience the joy we have had together. Remember that every woman is different, and you can learn from each of them. I expect you to do even better when we meet again." She sighed as she smiled.

Christope's heart leapt at Glynnella's words. "I will," he promised her.

"I will return to you every Blood Moon, and you will teach me what you have learned in my absence. Now sleep, my sweet prince." She ran her finger over his chest in a distinct, arcane pattern and he was soon asleep.

She woke him early in the morning before the sun had come up. "You must go now, before my sisters wake up. They will care little if you are gone as long as they have been seeded."

Christophe dressed quickly and then kissed Glynnella deeply by the door, holding her tightly. Still he could taste her pussy on her lips, and smell their merging on her body. He could not pull himself away from her.

"Go now my dear Christophe," she said pushing away from him. "Look for me on the next Blood Moon, and know that I am yours and you are mine." She pushed him out the door and closed it with a sob.

The prince returned to the castle but thereafter refused to take a bride, saying that his heart already belonged to another. While the entire kingdom rejoiced at the prince's return, it was the ladies of the castle, servants and court wives alike, who were the most pleased by his return. He had a new air about him, a vitality and confidence that smoldered in his eyes that made every woman who looked into them wet with desire.

Christophe's daily visits to the library soon became known among them all as an opportunity to be fucked by a true master of the craft, none left him dissatisfied. Over the next year he was prolific in sampling the pleasures of women, in singles, pairs, and groups. He lay with married couples, and had orgies, learning the myriad ways an extra cock or more could be used. From the queen's lady-in-waiting he learned the sweet ecstasy that comes with domination and submission. When he became a bachelor king, his amorous attentions extended beyond the castle walls. His skill and frequency became legendary throughout his kingdom and many others. But still he would not marry.

Glynnella came to him every year at the sunset of the Blood Moon, as promised. Together they would spend the entire night entwined in a sensual, torrid, exhausting dance until just before daybreak.

And they all lived happily fucking ever after.