Erotic Fantasy

Story Info
She has a workplace fantasy.
1k words
2.86
11.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a workplace relationship that as many goes, our conversations slowly began to have a little sexual comments in them. As time went by those conversations started to expose past sexual experiences and we shared some of our deepest turn ons.

As I write this story, please keep in mind that we all have fantasies about someone who we know and although those fantasies will never actually happen, it is a healthy part of life and sexual happiness. This woman has a sexiness about her and her horny little smile that makes me share some of my wildest past experiences. I am not afraid to admit that I have masturbated to the thought of sharing some of my past experiences with her and knowing some of these things could turn her on and I could make her cum as well as myself.

So as I begin this story I know that I will get totally turned on and will have to finish myself off and I hope it does the same for her. Since this is my first story, the writing may not be the greatest in the world, but the idea and thought is there and I hope to improve upon my writing skills.

So without further hesitation I will get naked and begin this story.

At first his continual sexual conversations were a bit strong and getting old, but then I started to get that usual tingling sensations in my pussy and I wanted to hear more. He is a very sensual male and obviously knew how to turn a woman on that drove me to start thinking about what it would be like with him.

We managed to be together one evening and I could not resist the temptation to find out what it would be like. When I straddled his lap and sat down I felt a very large size bulge and could not help but let out an "OH Yea". He then took me into the bedroom, where he gently took off my clothes while caressing my body and making my pussy wet, although he had not even touched it yet. I laid back on the bed and watched him disrobe. When he got down to his underwear, then slowly pulled them down, I got to see "IT" for the first time. My pussy began to drip with juices as I was thinking about what it would be like to be stretched and filled with his cock. He climbed on the bed and began using his hands all over me making my nipples extremely hard while slipping two fingers into my slick pussy. I grasped his thick, long, hard member and began to lick as much as I could, also sucking on it and playing with his balls, boy they felt big and loaded with cum!

His fingers kept working on me and I knew I was going to cum soon and when I did he pulled that big cock out of my mouth and exploded all over my boobs, shooting hot wet sperm and rubbing his large head all over them making them soaked and wet. As I was coming down he began to kiss my ears and neck, then our tongues met and I grabbed his head and pushed it down where he began to lick all his cum from my tits while sucking my nipples. Then he began to slide that still hard cock into me stretching and filling me up like I never have been before. He kissed me and we shared his cum while he slid balls deep into my pussy and stretching it to the bursting point over and over again until I exploded all over that beautiful hard cock.

I couldn't believe he just kept thrusting into me and stayed hard the whole time. I wanted to try and ride him, so I had him roll over on his back as I climbed on. I grabbed his cock, gave it a few long pumps for good measure, then positioned his big purple head against my opening and slowly sunk down feeling it go deep as I started to ride him. It felt so good to be that filled up and when he started to squeeze my boobs and leaned up to suck them I had another huge explosion!

I knew what I wanted as he told me what he used to be able to do, so I climbed off him and slid down his body and while I started to suck that big cock of his, I reached up with my free hand and pulled his head down to his long, thick, cock. I told him to suck on it and cum in his own mouth. Although he could still not get all the way down, he was only a couple of inches away and I pumped him and licked and told him to open his mouth just in time as he started shooting long ropes of beautiful white creamy cum into his own mouth and all over his face! God that was so hot and exciting that I had to reach down and rub my clit. As soon as I touched myself I exploded with a tremendous orgasm!

That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had until after a short break he mounted me and sunk into my pussy and pumped me deep, over and over again. I must have cum 3-4 times from that big cock. He started breathing heavy and his big cock swelled even larger. He started shooting cum into me and pulled out and finished covering my pussy with his hot sperm. He knew what I enjoyed so he went down on me and started licking my pussy and cleaning me up which sent me over the edge again cumming all over his face.

I was totally drained and pulled him up to kiss him and savor our mixed juices, then falling off into a deep satisfied sleep.

Writing this story I couldn't help but to stroke my cock shooting high up on my face and chest soaking myself down.

Go ahead and and feel your own pussy convulse and cum knowing that I milked my own balls dry.

Remember SLIPPERY WHEN WET!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!