Erotic for her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adjusted again, the robe falling open a bit. I snapped a series of pictures, admiring her perfect mounds as they strained against a red lace bra. She'd put thigh high nylons on, and though I couldn't see the matching panties I recognized the set. They were red lace too, with a slit in the middle of the crotch. I'd bought them four years ago for my anniversary date. Freddie had fucked me through them in the men's room at one of the nicest restaurants in town. We'd been caught...nearly arrested. That was the last time he'd fucked me in public. I got wet just thinking about how hard I'd cum when the maitre'd walked in on us.

Callie was looking at me, like she expected me to say something.

"Tell me about the first time he went down on you."

Again she blushed. "He doesn't really. I mean...he tried it once but he said he felt weird doing it. Like a lesbian. He said if I wanted lesbian action I should find a lesbian."

I tisked, taking more pictures as her robe fell open more. She'd started caressing her thigh mindlessly with her free hand, sipping regularly on the wine in her glass.

"I don't mind really, he's a great fuck. Sometimes though..." She tapered off again and I realized she was looking at me.

I set my camera down and picked up my wine, drinking it like water.

"Feel more comfortable now?" I ask. Callie nods. "Okay, lets get you out of that robe then...and take some pictures so hot Derrik won't be able to resist eating you...up."

I feel a little fuzzy, and my words are slurring just a bit. Damn. Callie stands up, wobbly and falls back on the couch giggling before standing up a second time. Hm...maybe I'd actually managed to spike both wine glasses. That would be just like me...spiking myself.

She pulls off her robe slowly, glancing over her shoulder at me as she does. Her smile sends shivers to all the right places on my body. I quickly grab the camera and start shooting more pictures. The silk slides sensuously down her body, pooling in a glossy ripple at her feet. The red lace panties look like they're painted onto her perfect ass. I can barely tell where skin ends and lace begins. the tops of her thigh high stockings are lace as well. Not mine...she must have brought those from home. They're a perfect compliment though. I zoom in to capture her curves and imagine running my tongue under that lace...I don't care which.

She spins around slowly and flops on to the couch seductively. All of her inhibitions are gone. She definitely feeling the spiked drink. But my head is reeling so I know I am too. I hope the pictures don't come out blurry. I walk all around her, snapping pictures in relative silence and she slides from one pose to the next. When she moves to a kneeling position, legs spread slightly, arms crossed behind her head I lower my camera.

"I have a thought" I say, and move toward my box of toys. Just as I'd hoped I find binding tape. "Do you trust me?" I ask showing it to her.

She barely nods but says nothing, and doesn't move out of her position. I stand in front of her, and reach to bind her hands together behind her head. She could easily lower her arms in front of her if she wanted, but with her arms raised it looks extremely hot. As I stand there securing her wrists together, her face grazes my left breast. Accident? I'm not sure...but it sends chills through my spine. I step back to admire my work, and pick up my camera again.

"Tell me again about your first time with Derrik...your arms were pinned above your head...and..."

"And he was sucking on my breast," she starts

"Which, do you remember?"

"Left I think, I know it was his left hand holding my arms and his right working it's way into my pants...so I think left."

"I imagine your nipple must have been very hard..." I say, nearly a whisper.

"yes..." she trails off, slipping back to that day.

"Let me help recreate that...you know....for the photo." I say, sliding a hand into her bra so I can pinch her left nipple.

I can't believe I'm doing it! But her moan of approval encourages me, and I roll the tight little nub between my fingers a few more times before stepping back for more photos. I'd pushed the cup of the bra down, so her erect nipple is now pointing out at me invitingly from above the red lace. I zoom in and take a few shots of her looking down at her nipple and gasp as she flicks it with her tongue.

"I didn't know you could do that..." I start, envy in my voice.

"Only if they're supported like they are by this bra..." she smiles, "having my hands bound above my head like this helps too, but it's better when someone else does it for me."

I move in slowly, afraid to test the boundaries, then kneel down in front of her and take the nipple into my mouth. She moans again, pushing her breast against my face. I suck and nibble for a little while then sit back on the coffee table to admire her.

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I say, raising my camera to snap a picture of the blush that rushes to her face.

"Not really..." she starts. But I stop her with a kiss. My inhibitions gone, I can't help myself. I've wanted to feel those lips on mine for as long as I've known her. Her tongue darts out into my mouth cloyingly...inviting more. My camera falls onto the soft living room carpet as I raise both hands to her breasts. I massage her perfect globes through the fabric of my borrowed bra, so turned on by the thought of her wearing something that once was against my skin...so entranced by the idea that she's allowing me to do this.

"Wait" she moans, pulling back from me. "We shouldn't...I can't I mean. I'm married..."

My hands are still on her breasts, teasing the nipples softly. I can't bring myself to let go.

"Please stop..." she whispers.

I consider everything she's told me...everything she's shared with me before. My left hand pinches her nipple hard.

"NO." I growl, attacking her mouth again with mine, pushing her back on to the couch with the weight of my body.

"No, no, no" she gasps between fevered kisses, as she brings her arms down in an attempt to push me off of her.

I move my left hand, grabbing the tape holding her wrists together and pushing her arms back up.

"Left hand above your head you said...and right hand where?" I say, lifting my head to see the reaction on her face as I move my hands between her legs. My finger slides through the slit in the cloth and between her folds with so much ease you'd think she wasn't protesting.

"No...." she gasped, "married!"

"So am I!" I say forcefully with a finger sliding over her clit.

She gasps again but says nothing, and I cover her mouth with mine before she can. Despite her protests she kisses me back almost desperately. Her pussy drips liquid onto my fingers as I slide one then two into her. She spreads her legs wide and I maneuver my hand so that my thumb can dance across her clit as I push and pull my fingers in and out of her hole. She screams into my mouth as I feel the twinges of her vaginal wall clamping down on my hand. Her orgasm is sudden and quick, pulsing through her in waves. When it's done I'm still rubbing, still kissing, not wanting this moment to end. Her legs clamp down on my hand hard, halting most of my movements. I lean back slightly, looking at her face. I know this is the end of our friendship...how can it not be? I'd forced her to do something she didn't want to do. I'd drugged her! So much for making her comfortable.

In shame I release her hands, pulling back away from her and slipping my hand out from between her legs.

"I'm sorry..." I say, eyes downcast. "You're just so....and I've wanted to...and...shit Callie, I'm just sorry."

Her hands still bound in tape reach for me. At first I think she's trying to get me to take the tape off, which I move to do. But instead she grabs the front of my shirt, pulling herself to me.

"I needed that...I haven't cum in months...not a real orgasm. I needed that. You. Whatever."

I look up at her in surprise and she kisses me. Her hands start to work the buttons on my blouse awkwardly, though I'm impressed with her dexterity considering. She gets my shirt undone and I quickly strip it off my body. She gives a sigh of something...appreciation? Before moving to let her hands softly move across my chest.

"Here..." I say, "let me help you." I unravel the tape from her wrists, freeing her hands. She immediately pulls me to her in another amazing kiss. Her warm lips taste like wine and cherries. I suck her bottom lip into my mouth and nibble on it. She giggles and moves me back to the couch, laying me down.

My mind is reeling, is this really happening. Is Callie, this beautiful sensuous woman really kissing....me?!?!? She moves from my mouth down my neck, leaving a trail of soft wet kisses down my skin. Pushing my bra up she takes first one nipple then the next into her mouth until they're both pulled into hard light brown points. She shifts her body to straddle me, sitting on my waist as she leans back to pull off her own bra completely. Her breasts bounce slightly as they're freed, and I can't help but grab them. They're amazing. The perfect combination of soft and firm. I want to suckle on her nipples again, but the weight of her is pinning me to the couch. I feel her hands kneading my flesh as she squeezes and manipulates my breasts in time to my manipulations of hers.

I close my eyes and sigh. She's so soft, so beautiful, exactly what I've always wanted. I feel her mouth on my nipple again and moan. It's electric, running straight down to my pussy. I grind my hips up against her. She's teasing me, torturing me. My punishment I suppose for not listening when she said no.

"What would you do if I said no?" I ask teasingly.

"This" she says, flipping herself around quickly before I can react.

Her legs now straddle my head, my vision is obscured by red lace and perfect white skin. I feel her hands working at the zipper of my pants and lift my hips to help her. Her body lowers toward mine as she pushes my pants down my legs. When they're low enough I kick lightly out of them, bunching them up against the arm of the couch. I can smell her sex, close enough now that I can feel the warmth radiating from her body. Timidly I dart my tongue out toward the warmth. I hit lace first, but quickly find the slit in the fabric. Callie has lined herself up perfectly and my tongue slides home onto her clit. She lets out a squeal of delight and arches her back. Encouraged, I keep my tongue flicking over her clit.

My legs spread almost involuntarily, my aching sex needing to feel her mouth, hand, anything! She kisses my inner thigh softly, alternating back and forth and up and down...but never hitting home.

"You've been a very bad girl" she says lustfully, "very bad indeed."

"I'm so so sorry" I say, pulling back from her.

"Don't you dare stop that!" Callie demands. "If you earn it, I'll reward you."

She kisses me once on the clit, firmly. I stick my tongue back out and start wiggling it back into the folds of her sex. I flatten my tongue and lap at her clit, then drag it back to her hole and make it hard, sticking it as far into her as the position allows. I'm trying to fuck her with my tongue. She moans and pushes down on to my face, allowing my tongue to sink deeper into her warmth. She tastes like honey and salt...perfect, beautiful, just like everything else about her. I lap at her wetness, drinking her in.

I move my hands up her legs, pulling at the panties until they're down further. No more lace in my way. She'd gotten a wax recently. Completely bare and soft. I kiss all around her sex, and her thighs, and the small part of her tummy that I can reach while still pinned down. Then I go back to licking her clit. I alternate between hard and soft licks, and occasionally a nibble or suck. Each time I do something right she rewards me with a kiss on my clit. Soon I know exactly what she wants and am once again fucking her with my tongue as I pinch and twist her clit with my left hand. My right has moved to squeeze and slap her perfectly round ass. Each slap is rewarded with a suck on my clit. I slap her again as hard as I can and this time her mouth doesn't leave after it starts sucking.

My tongue darts in and out of her faster now, as she grinds down into me. My hips rise to meet her, aching for her to do something more than suck on my clit, yet oh so grateful that she's doing that. I slip a finger into her pussy beside my tongue and am rewarded by one in mine. I think back over all the sex stories she's shard over the years and on a whim I pull that finger back out. She answers by pulling hers out of me. I moan in despair, but keep my tongue moving as I take my now sopping wet finger and slowly work it into her ass.

The moans that vibrate against my clit almost throw me into my first orgasm. As I work my finger deeper into her tight pink hole she gives me my reward, three fingers bury themselves into my pussy almost instantly. I do come then, wave after wave of orgasm crashing over me. Warmth spreads from my stomach to the very tips of my fingers as my body begins to shiver uncontrollably. Her orgasm follows just behind mine, and it's all I can do to hold her still as she rides it out on my face.

When she's done she spins around again, collapsing on to me, her head on my chest.

"How did you know...about..." she hesitates adorably shy despite everything, "You know...the butt thing?"

"Just something I remember you saying once to Cam...about feeling dirty. I wasn't sure then what it meant, and I didn't know for sure until you reacted. I just took a chance."

She raised her head and smiled at me. "Good girl. So um...what else is in that box?"

12