Erotic Force

Story Info
The sexual desires of a woman and a police officer.
3.3k words
4.39
24.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inhaling deeply, Jasmine closed her green eyes as she savored the sweet perfume from the vase of pink roses centering the kitchen table. This was her weekly pleasure she indulged in. All her friends enjoyed getting their nails done or massages, but she enjoyed the aroma of fresh roses each day. As she straightened her back to get ready for her day, she wrapped the floor-length, white satin robe tighter around her. The temperature had been steadily dropping all night as winter was fast approaching.

"I hate the cold." She sighed aloud. "I can't wait for it to be summer again."

She stepped quickly through her warm and inviting home, stopping briefly at the thermostat to turn it up, and back into the comfort of her bedroom. She slid the robe off, exposing her bareness. A quick glimpse in the mirror before entering the bathroom revealed a nicely defined body, smooth lines, and ample breasts. Fully aware of her body and sex appeal, she smiled and stepped into the shower. As she closes her eyes and allows the water to fully engulf her body, her minds drifts off to recall the events of the weekend...

************************************************

It was just another evening, having dinner with a close friend, and then a relatively short drive home. She had a few drinks that night and was very confident and fully aware of herself. She knew she had a charm and arrogance about her that most men could not resist. However, despite her awareness, she maintains a simple attitude, full of charisma. She turned the music up, cranked the heater on high, and rolled down the windows. Taking in the chill of the evening, paired with the warmth brewing inside the SUV, Jasmine smiled and embraced the night.

Suddenly, her car was spinning out of control after contacting the black sheet of ice on the road. It was late and fortunately there were no cars in site. The SUV stopped on the side of the road, without a scratch on it or the driver. Jasmine quickly put the car in park and dropped her head between her hands, crying softly. She was grateful for not being hurt, but shaken by the experience. Her thoughts drifted slightly as she sat there, collecting herself.

Soft lights behind her, reflecting in the mirrors, caught her attention bringing her back to the present situation. She lifted her head and turned her eyes towards the rear-view mirror. A police officer had stopped, apparently to see if she was alright. She saw no other lights in either direction and said a soft prayer of thanksgiving for her fortune. She continued watching the mirror as the officer opened his driver's side door and stepped out of the car. He was tall, with a muscular build, and appeared to be close to her age. Despite the situation, a smile came to her face and her heart quickened as she watched him approach her vehicle. He tapped lightly on her driver's window and she turned to face him. The faint glow of the street lamp illuminated his features just enough to let her know of his rugged good looks, mesmerizing eyes, and endearing smile. Catching her breath, she rolled the window down the rest of the way and said good evening.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" He asked.

"I am fine officer, just a little shaken. Thank you for stopping." She replied.

"It's very late and quite dark out, you really shouldn't be sitting here alone. Is there something wrong with your vehicle preventing you from heading home?"

"No sir, I lost control and when my car stopped on the side of the road, and I was unhurt, I took a moment to regain my composure."

"I am glad you are unharmed. A beautiful woman such as yourself, it would be a shame if something happened to you." The corners of his lips began turning upwards, and a sparkle danced in his eyes. A smile spread across his face and the pale lighting enhancing his dimples. She hadn't noticed them before. He had brown hair, hazel eyes, and guessing, she figured him about 6'2". Perfect, she thought!

Catching a peak at his name tag, she playful engaged in a very flirtatious conversation. "Why thank you, Officer ..... Cortez. A handsome man like yourself, I am sure your wife gets jealous of you being out here all night."

As the night went on, they found that they had a lot in common and yet again to her good fortune, he was not married, not even a girlfriend. "That's about to change!" she thought to herself. His shift was over in about half an hour and she gave him directions to her house and they exchanged phone numbers. The ride home became much more pleasurable as she began thinking of all the exciting things she planned to do with Officer Cortez!

Upon coming home, she lit candles in the bedroom and throughout the house. She flipped through the XM Satellite radio to find some music fitting of her mood and went to the kitchen to open a bottle of wine. Setting the glasses and bottle of wine on the coffee table, she went into the bedroom to slip into something a little more inviting. Officer Cortez would arrive any minute and she wanted it to be just right. She undressed and staring endlessly into her closet, all she could manage to see putting on was her white robe. Checking her reflection in the mirror, she heard the doorbell ring.

"This is it!" she said aloud and quickly went to answer it. As she opened the solid Cherry wood door, a smile crossed her face when she saw the bouquet of softly colored roses. Soft pastels, they were her favorite, as they always smell the sweetest. She leaned in to inhale their aroma, closed her eyes, and smiled.

"They are so beautiful. Thank you." She said, her eyes searching upwards to meet his. Her tiny 5' frame became lost against his height and stature. He was still dressed in full uniform. Jasmine had always had a thing for police officers. Tonight was different though. This one was different.

Jasmine had wanted to become a veterinarian her entire life. She had just opened her own practice a year prior. Work left her with little time to have a social life. She had dated here and there and her friends were always setting her up. Yet no one had ever made a real impact on her, that is until now.

This one was unique. He just seemed to take her breath away. She was mesmerized by his presence. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. Her pulse quickened and her body seemed to be screaming for his touch. As if reading her like an open book, Officer Cortez stepped inside and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her in close. He kissed her lips gently at first, then with more firmness in his grip, he pulled her tighter, kissed her harder, then released her. "Wow!" she thought to herself. "If that is what a kiss is like, what's the rest of the night going to be like?"

"Where would you like the flowers?" He asked. Taking them from his hand, she walked to the kitchen where she retrieved an extra vase from the cabinet and filled it with water. She placed the flowers in the vase, arranged them slightly and carried them towards the bedroom.

"I know the perfect place for these." She stated as she looked back at him over her shoulder with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.

As if on cue, he followed her into the bedroom, keeping just the right amount of distance between them. He had an air of confidence that surrounded him in the most erotic way. She placed the flowers on the table, facing the mirror one last time, basking in the glow of her sensuality. As she became aware of him standing next to her, she turned to face him.

His attraction to her overwhelmed him as he could no longer keep his hands off of her. He wrapped his strong and steady hands tightly around her waist, pulling her up to meet him. Pressing his lips firmly against hers, he ran his hands around her buttocks, then down around her thighs. Squeezing tightly, he thrust her up into his arms, stepping forward and placing her captive between him and the wall. The jolt was enough to expel the wind from her lips causing her to release a slight whimper. This excited her, having a man take control her body along with their intense desire for one another. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to glide her hips and pelvis over his. Pressing forward, he slid his hands to the sides of her waist. Applying a steady pressure, his hands slid upwards, beyond her rib cage, over her breasts, stopping briefly to squeeze her shoulders and then down to her biceps. He slammed her arms open and against the wall, exposing her fully to him.

His kisses became more intense with each movement. He rotated his hips within the confines of her grip. She could feel his enlarging penis through his uniform. Until now, she had not noticed that he had taken off the belt containing his weapon, clips, handcuffs, and other items. Bare beneath her robe, she was fully aware of the thickness and length of him. Trembling from his forceful touch, she was excited beyond her imagination. He reached beyond her biceps and intertwined his hands with hers, sliding them up the wall, fully extending her arms above her head. Just as she felt she would not be able to take another breath, he began kissing her neck, nudging her head to the side, exposing her weakness.

"There!" she exclaimed! "Oh YES, Right there!" He clinched his teeth around the soft part of her neck where it meets her shoulders, tugging and biting her. His hands squeezed hers and he pushed her harder into the wall. Shaking from the excitement, her hips raised, again revealing the hardness between her legs. Jasmine was fully aware of her excitement for him and could hardly contain her overwhelming desire to ride him. She squirmed in his arms with the thought of having his large cock inside her.

His lips wandered from her shoulders to her collarbones, back to her neck and down to her breasts. With her hardened nipples exposed now he began to flicker his tongue across them. Playfully, he would bite them, suck them intently, and begin again. Her breath had quickened and soft noises escaped from her lips. He released his hands from hers and ran them down the length of her arms, to just below her rib cage. Gripping her, he picked her up higher, sliding her up against the wall. She released her entangled legs from around his waist and wrapped them over his shoulders, placing her pelvic area just below his face. Their eyes met and they both knew that this would be a night they would never forget.

***********************************************

Jasmine felt the rush of the warm water between her legs, giving her added pleasure. She was now aware of her hands gliding over her body and giving intense pleasure to her pubic area. She felt the wetness of her pussy, heated with passion and desire. She inserted one finger and then another, moaning with delight. Lost in the moment of her exciting weekend, she closed her eyes again and squirmed with delight.

************************************************

She wiggled and screamed out in pleasure as he began massaging her tender pussy with his mouth. His hands moved to her breasts, pinning her against the wall, yet still playing with them and causing her more arousal. She gyrated her hips, opening more of herself to his full exposure. He gladly received it, taking her in and forcing his tongue inside her. He intently pursued her clitoris creating a vacuum within his mouth. Biting her, pulling on her, and grinding his teeth brought sheer pleasure and excitement to her. She could barely contain herself anymore and felt the release triggered by him. Her breath escaped her.

Her body went limp after having the most amazing orgasm she has ever known. A proud Officer Cortez smiled and slowly released her, gliding her down the wall, to rest once again around his hips. Scooping her into his arms, he turned around and approached the bed. Kissing her with overwhelming passion, she surrendered her body to him, savoring every moment. Gently, he laid her body on the bed and began unbuttoning his shirt. Watching his eyes, she spread her legs and began exploring her body. Seeing his pleased reaction, she began inserting her fingers into her very moist vagina. His tongue playfully ran across his upper lip, causing her nipples to tighten even more.

After dropping his uniform shirt and black tee-shirt to the floor he began to undo his pants. Her eyes scanned his chest and biceps, sending an extreme amount of sensation through her body. She released her hand from her pussy and sat up, pushing herself up on her knees in front of him. She kissed him with every ounce of desire she felt as he grabbed her wrists, applying a firm amount of pressure. It was enough to leave finger prints on her, but not enough to hurt her. She twitched under his force and smiled as he knew she was enjoying him. Pulling her hand to his mouth, his tongue twirled around her fingers. He kept watchful eyes on her as she gasped with pleasure.

"Intriguing" she thought. "What's next?"

As he worked over her once buried hand, sucking intently on her fingers, she began manipulating his neck and chest with her tongue. Biting here and there, she would hear him release soft grunts of pleasure. All the more excited, the harder she would bite him and the louder he became. The last taste of her erased from her fingers, she pulled away from his grip and raked her hands over his pecks and abdomen. Forcefully, she undid his black belt, the button to his pants, and then the zipper. Sucking away at his nipples, her hands wrapped around his waist and under the waistband of his boxers. Finding their intended destination, her hands tightened around his firm ass, pulling him into her.

Sliding herself into a seated position on the silk comforter of her bed, she pulled his boxers and pants to the floor, exposing all of his manhood in front of her. Licking her lips in the most seductive way she knew how, her eyes met his. Absolute pleasure filled his eyes as he watched her consume him, stroking him, sucking him, and squeezing him. Moans of sheer pleasure escaped him and she reached underneath him, massaging his balls while taking him deeper into her throat. She knew she had given him something amazing that night, which fueled her desire even more to take him in and create the best explosion of his life. She could feel him wrap his hands in her long brown hair, gripping her at the base of her neck and pulling her in. Excited by his sheer delight, she enveloped him deeper, harder, and faster. His member became engorged and she knew that he would soon experience absolute pleasure, because of her. A moment later, he released his pleasure, overflowing her with his goodness.

As her hand pressed harder against her, she knew by the sounds of her moans she was getting close. The sheer pleasure she was experiencing overwhelmed her and she began squirming with delight. Her cries would not be heard by anyone else, but echoed through the bathroom and beyond of her 3000 sq. ft. home. The only other sound heard was the calming rain of the shower. Her release was fueled by the passion and desire of a man she had only just begun to remember. She hadn't even gotten very far in their encounter and already she had pleasured herself to a most intense orgasm.

Extremely excited by her display of erotica, Officer Cortez scooped her into his arms and placed her in the center of the bed. He laid upon her, wrapping his body over hers. Kissing her with intensity and desire, he moved throughout her body, pleasuring every inch. He explored her thoroughly, giving way to three more very intense orgasms before returning to their starting position. Breathless, she could feel him pressing against her and his penis enlarging with each movement. He was larger than anyone she had ever experienced, but well aware of her desire to have him inside her.

Having explored her body, Officer Cortez knew that Jasmine held a treasure between her legs. She was very tiny, a sweet tight pussy for him to penetrate. The sheer thought sent excitement through his body, making his cock even harder. Thrusting his hips softly and slowly, he gently kissed her lips. They could feel one another's heart beating in unison with their own, fast and hard.

His penis in line with her eager pussy, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He reached back, grabbing her legs and pulling them forward, wrapping them around his neck. While exposing herself more to him, he gently slid his large cock into her tight, wet, hot pussy. He could feel her warmth against him, hugging him, squeezing him inside her. His desire to thrust harder into her seemed to overwhelm him as he tried to steady himself and not hurt her. He could hear her squealing with pleasure as he stretched her wider than she had ever been. Her bottom lip quivered as she tried to steady it with her teeth. Her body trembled below him as he lowered himself deeper into her. They danced the dance of love, embracing the moment for what seemed an eternity, until he could no longer take the softness of his movements. He eased out of her until the ridge of his penis broke through to the outside of her vagina. He teased her vigorously, placing the ridge in and out of her. Her moans sent him into a wild frenzy of needing more. Deeper he went inside of her with each stroke, quickening his pace. This is what he longed for, riding her with fury, thrusting himself deeper and deeper, making her scream with pleasure. On and on he pressed into her, feeling her come over and over again.

She could feel him becoming engorged again within her, reaching a climax of absolute ecstasy. His pace slowed and his breathing increased as he encased her with his body, kissing her gently. Together they lay there, basking in the pleasure they have brought one another, excited to know that it will happen again and again.

***********************************************

Already out of breath, the water turning cold, Jasmine tried to regain her composure. This amazing man can send her out of her mind and body with just a thought of their evening together.

As she stepped out of the shower, she wrapped the towel around her, tucking it into place. Looking in the mirror, she reached up and released the clip holding her hair, allowing it to fall past her shoulders. She finished with her daily essentials and opened the door softly to the bedroom.

As she glanced across the room to where the most wonderful night of her life had taken place, she smiled softly at the sight of Officer Cortez asleep in her bed. Dropping the towel to the floor, she climbed under the covers on his side of the bed. Lowering herself just below his abdomen, she began kissing on him, licking and sucking, awakening him in the most pleasurable way. She hummed with pleasure as his hand guided it's way up her back and tightened on her hair, just at the base of her neck.

"Good Morning!" He whispered.

************************************************

The End.